An Alpha for an Alpha

By BananaBeeH13

Being born an alpha means you're on top of the food chain. You can challenge other alphas to take over a pack... More

An Airfield for a Wanderer
Being Tackled is the First Step to Love
My Home is My Castle
Conversations Shouldn't Be One Sided
It Can Be This Great
Let's Have a Ball
Grains of Sand
Enough is Enough
The Rain Will Wash it Away
On My Lazy Day
Panic With The Scale
Ours
The Bitter Cold
I Dream of You
You Can Still Drink With Your Pinkie Out
Pulling Apart a Pack
To Know You
Epilogue

A Love Nest of Garments

6K 276 40
By BananaBeeH13

Molly was bent awkwardly over the two, getting Oliver's vitals while in the crammed space of the makeshift cubbyhole. Sebastian was not going to move from his protective position, having growled and snapped at everyone that came too close; Molly included.

"I got it Seb!" Alex hurrying into the bedroom. Spencer, Ben and Will were standing against the bedroom wall like guards, ready to defend Sebastian and Oliver from anyone who dared to harm the two since they were both vulnerable at the moment. It was like an urge to protect that was so fierce it felt almost impossible to leave the room. It was rather alarming. Annabell was pacing and ringing her hands.

"If those people are the cause of this so help me," Annabell snarled darkly.

"His vitals indicate that he's in a coma-like state. He's not technically in a coma because he doesn't have brain or spinal damage as far as I am aware," Molly said seriously.

Sebastian had his nose buried against Oliver's scent gland, trying to see if he could detect what could be causing his mate's unresponsiveness.

Alex had torn through the cardboard box like tissue paper, a spiral bound laminated book plopping out.

Alex hurried to pick it up along with the folded paper that was inside. The group suddenly heard the main room door open and slam shut, hurried footsteps headed towards the bedroom. Spencer, Ben and Will stiffened, prepared to fight, but relaxed somewhat when they realized it was the king. He went over to comfort his mate, grimacing when he glanced over the dresser to see his son and Oliver on the floor.

"Sebastian," Alex began, reading from the piece of paper he picked up, "I was surprised to find only one reference book for submissive alphas (even though we have the third largest library in the world). The original book had damage, so it had to be restored and I had it translated to English. I sent you a copy version but it's not perfect since some damage was irreparable. I hope it helps and I would be very pleased to meet your mate and future consort. From your old friend, Haruto."

Everyone looked at each other, circling around Alex. Alex quickly flipped the book open to the table of contents.

"Let's see. Uh," Alex began, skimming over a few titles and saying the ones that sounded relevant or interesting, "Birthing, Claim Bite Symbols, Hormones, Mates, Mate Bonds, Nesting, Pregnancies, Scenting-"

"Flip to Nesting!" Spencer said quickly, everyone looking at him. Spencer flushed, curling in his shoulders.

"Haven't you guys ever watched the Discovery Channel?" Spencer grumbled, crossing his arms defensively. Alex rolled his eyes but flipped to the chapter regardless. Alex was a fast reader along with Annabell, the two skimming the chapter.

"Nesting is an important process for submissive alphas to partake in. It allows their submissive biology to feel safe while surrounded by a pack's scent," Alex read out loud. Alex and Annabell flipped through the pages.

"Building a nest is imperative and is an uncontrollable urge a submissive alpha will have. They will create their own space and start building their nest with scents that are comforting to them (various clothing items are the most common). The urge normally starts early on in the pregnancy, around week 12 or the beginning of the second trimester," Annabell read.

"Please note, it is not healthy for a submissive alpha to not have a nest. Preventing nest making can be detrimental and make the submissive sick. Severe trauma, stressful situations, and/or lack of food for extended periods of time will worsen the fatigue a submissive is in if they have not, or are unable, to make a nest. Sleep will help the submissive alpha, but in more severe cases they will end up in deep sleeps where they can not be woken; only a few minutes a day will they wake up and be lucid. If the case is severe, the submissive may not wake up until they give birth. Birthing complications may arise if this happens (refer to the Birthing chapter for more information)."

"What," Sebastian growled, everyone grimacing, "does it have anything about how to get them out of the deep sleep?"

Sebastian was combing his fingers through Oliver's hair, nosing at the soft blond tresses. Annabell and Alex skimmed through the chapter once more, Annabell finding a side note by a picture of a pile of clothes she assumed was some sort of nest.

"If the submissive is unable to make their own nest for any reason, their mate can help make one for them. However, scents that are unwelcome in the forming of the nest can cause additional stress," Annabell read off.

"Okay... so... what should we do?" Ben asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"There are three of my shirts in here, but... it said that the scents of a pack is what helps them," Sebastian said. Will peeked over into the nook, seeing the aforementioned shirts.

"So, should we like, have everyone give a shirt and just put them around Oliver?" Will asked.

"I think we should start with people he's closest too. If there's someone in the pack he doesn't like and their shirt is in here it might cause more stress," Sebastian said, frowning. Oliver hadn't moved an inch, even to get in a more comfortable position on the bed sheets he was on.

Everyone agreed, hurrying off to grab one of their shirts. The King and Spencer stayed in the room, Annabell going to grab one of Mark's shirts along with her own. Spencer didn't think he was close enough to Oliver yet, so he didn't go to get any of his clothing.

Sebastian didn't really know what to do, but went with his gut. He kind of just made a circle around him and Oliver with the clothes he was handed, but his heart was racing, not sure if what he was doing was even helping his mate.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oliver blurrily opened his eyes, breathing in several different scents. Each one was comforting and warm, Sebastian's scent the most prominent. Oliver yawned, stretching out before sitting up, smiling sleepily at Sebastian's form laying next to him. His hair was all in disarray. Oliver couldn't help but smile, gently combing his fingers through the gorgeous blueish black hair, making it even more of a mess. Oliver felt his bladder scream at him, grumbling as he crawled out of his little nook.

He spent a little bit in the bathroom, taking a hot shower too. Getting out, he looked at his belly from side to side, rubbing the swell that was there. Oliver felt his stomach grumble at him, quietly putting on one of Sebastian's shirts and a pair of boxers, tip toeing out of the room.

Oliver sleepily smiled at Annabell and Mark passed out on one end of the couch together. Somehow Alex was curled around Spencer on the other end of the couch; he really was getting taller with each passing day. Ben was splayed out on the recliner with drool at the corner of his mouth. Will was on the floor by the recliner, with a pillow and a blanket half thrown over him, snoring like a freight train.

Oliver felt a warmth in his chest at the familial pack, quietly looking about in the kitchen to see what he wanted. Oliver pulled out some left over chicken, heating it up with some rice in the microwave. He pulled out some pickles, made a small dish with soy sauce and spices, pulled out some unsweetened peanut butter and poured out a bowl of cereal. Oliver yawned, pulling out his chicken, digging in. He dipped his pickles into either the peanut butter or soy sauce, groaning at how good it tasted. He was so freaking hungry for some reason.

Oliver half finished his chicken and the jar of pickles, hearing a loud thump from back in the bedroom. There was a soft scramble of feet, Sebastian sliding into the living room on his socks, whipping his head in Oliver's direction. Sebastian's blue eyes widened, scrambling to Oliver, bodily lifting Oliver against his chest.

"Ollie, baby, please tell me you understand me," Sebastian pleaded, cupping Oliver's cheek so his mate was looking at him. Oliver had one half-lucid moment after Sebastian and the others helped make the nest. Oliver had gotten up to use the bathroom, shoving clothes into spots he liked better, passing out again. Sebastian didn't dare hinder his mate from fixing the nest to his liking, hoping it meant that Oliver would wake up again. Sebastian had never felt so lonely.

"Seb? Babe, what are you talking about?" Oliver asked, Sebastian gaping at him. Sebastian looked to be having an internal debate with himself.

"Just stay here and eat, I'll be right back," Sebastian said, lovingly kissing Oliver who smiled into the kiss, though he was still a bit confused. Sebastian hurried out of the kitchen, coming back in the next minute, seeming to relax when he saw Oliver not having moved. Oliver cocked his head to the side, patiently waiting for Sebastian to tell him what was going on. He'd eaten a good amount of food, so he could wait to finish the rest once Sebastian calmed down. Sebastian set a book down on the table, the man beckoning Oliver to him. Oliver rolled his eyes since Sebastian wanted Oliver to sit on his lap. Oliver complied, Sebastian wrapping his arms around Oliver's waist, rubbing his hands over Oliver's swell. Oliver could hear Sebastian breathing in his scent, slowly and deeply, flushing slightly. Oliver looked at the book Sebastian set down, looking surpised at the title.

"Is this the book your friend sent you?" Oliver asked. Sebastian nodded against Oliver's shoulder, Oliver flipping the book open to the Nesting chapter since there was a tab there. Oliver read the chapter growing more and more shocked.

"Oh... so I wasn't going crazy," Oliver whispered. Sebastian gave an exhausted laugh that was strained.

"Seb, love, I didn't mean to worry you. In fact that was the last thing I wanted to do. I'm sorry I've made things more difficult for you when everything else has been stressful enough," Oliver said, turning partially on Sebastian's lap so he could wrap his arms around the man's neck.

"God Ollie... if anything were to happen to you or our baby, I'd lose everything," Sebastian choked out. Oliver kissed him over and over, trying to rub the tension out of his mate's shoulders. He moved his hands up the back of Sebastian's neck to the base of his skull to rub out the tension. Sebastian's muscled shoulders slowly relaxed.

"Just tell me what you need Ollie. No matter how weird it sounds. I can't... I can't handle you not being there with me," Sebastian choked out. Oliver grimaced, nodding, giving another soft kiss full of reassurance.

"I didn't want to freak you out by just taking random clothes, but..." Oliver sighed, listing all the clothing items he had been dying to have from everyone. Sebastian was making a huge group text out to the people Oliver wanted clothes from. Molly said she would pick up everything from everyone since she wanted to check up on Oliver regardless; not that their friends didn't either but Molly got priority.

Sebastian beckoned Oliver to continue eating, Oliver digging in again. He was very comfortable in Sebastian's lap, a happy little rumble in his chest when Sebastian would eat a little too. Oliver finished most of the food he set in front of him, the two hearing the door beep. Molly came hurrying in with two heaving bags of clothes.

Oliver stood up along with Sebastian, practically snatching the bags from the woman. Oliver hurried with the clothes back to the bedroom, Sebastian and Molly looking side long at each other, hurrying to follow him. Oliver was in his little nook, making different pleased sounds or grumbles, shifting things this way and that. It ended up being a much more stable fort, Oliver feeling sleepy again.

"Ollie, honey, can Molly check on you and the baby?" Sebastian's low timber of a voice making Oliver look out of his nest. Oliver looked unsure.

"No one will touch your nest love," Sebastian said after a moment, Oliver seeming to calm down when his mate said that. Oliver carefully left his newly made nest, seeming to snap out of a daze. Sebastian breathed in relief, hugging Oliver against him, the two snuffling against each other.

"Please lie down Oliver, I'm going to do a quick check and then bring in the ultrasound machine to make sure your little pup is okay," Molly said gently. Oliver looked worried, Sebastian immediately joining him on the bed after she felt around his belly, took his blood pressure, and measured the size of his belly. Sebastian didn't want his hands away from his mate for a moment, but Oliver was even starting to scent tired.

"We can sleep in the nest soon Ollie, okay?" Sebastian whispered warmly against Oliver's ear. Oliver made a delighted sound, fidgeting a little, wanting to get back to his nest.

"Easy baby," Sebastain whispered, the man feeling Oliver slightly tremble. Molly came in again, wheeling in the ultrasound machine. She applied warm gel, making quick work of the exam in about twenty minutes.

"You and the baby look fine Oliver. The baby is looking how it should at this age. Oliver, would you like to know the sex?" Molly asked. Sebastain immediately perked up, Oliver smiling goofily at the excitement he could scent from his mate.

"Daddy is really excited," Oliver giggled, nosing Sebastian's scent gland. Sebastian flushed spectacularly, Molly covering her mouth to hide a laugh.

"Of course I am," Sebastian's voice dropping an octave, kissing Oliver warm and slow. Oliver smiled, humming happily against his mate's lips, loving how Sebastian's scent cocooned him and their baby.

"Please Molly," Oliver whispered, his lips still brushing against his mate's; the sparks from their bond making him languid and content. Sebastian's blue eyes had Oliver breathless and warm. Oliver pressed his forehead against Sebastian's, the two bumping noses playfully, Sebastian letting out a low rumble from deep in his chest.

"So with 90% confidence, you two are having a boy," Molly gushed happily, "of course we can double check again when Oliver is closer to around 30 weeks."

Oliver and Sebastian snapped their heads over to the woman, both having gotten distracted with each other.

Oliver let out a choked sob, smiling, eyes damp. Sebastian was no better, some of his own tears clinging to his lashes. Molly let Oliver clean the gel from his belly, Sebastian hardly able to keeps his hands off; being more of a hindrance than help. Molly gave the two a picture, making sure to take an extra one for the people in the living room. Oliver hurried off the bed, his scent spiking with need for Sebastian to join him. Neither needed to use words, Sebastian trying to move carefully in the nest, finding a relatively comfy spot. Oliver moved a few clothing items around his mate before burying himself against the man's chest.

"Ollie, my Ollie, you're perfect," Sebastian whispered, Oliver smiling, pleased at how happy he made his mate.

"Seb, you're perfect too."

"Are you sure you're feeling alright Oliver?" Annabell asked worriedly, placing her hand against his forehead again. It had been a few weeks since his episode with the nest.

After Oliver had stayed in his nest with Sebastian for a few days after it was initially built, he seemed to return to his normal self. He could stay out of the nest and lay in their bed like usual, but cleaned and moved things in the nest regularly. Everyone just went with the flow, rather having Oliver functioning than comatose.

Oliver and Molly got priority on reading the submissive alpha book, Molly reading any information on male pregnancy. When Oliver could finally pry it from her fingers, Sebastian would drag his mate to lay with him on the couch so they could read it together. There was just so much more information neither of them knew. 

Oliver and Sebastion had gotten to about half way through the book. Oliver was currently laying on the couch reading it, a cup of peppermint tea by him while his hand soothingly rubbed his slowly growing beach ball of a belly. It was evident to anyone with eyes that Oliver was pregnant. Sebastian was currently in a meeting that wasn't particularly important. Oliver would have been in the gym with one of his friends or Spencer, but Sebastian put his foot down at anymore practice sparring; even if Spencer was careful and gentle.

Oliver pouted but agreed, deciding to either go on walks or do light weight lifting, wanting to keep his arms, legs and back strong still. Molly said it was fine but Oliver couldn't do his usual excessively long exercise regimes. Oliver had secretly tried to do a few of them, but with his ankles swelling like nobody's business and the loss of his center of gravity, he couldn't really pull it off. Which lead to him eating less. Thus, an increase in his psych sessions when Sebastian and Molly found out.

Oliver was almost finished with his current chapter of Mating Bite Symbols, resting the open book on his chest. He missed Spencer. He missed his friend.

Spencer had left to go back to his pack a week after Oliver's nest issues were fixed. Apparently, Alex had been seeing someone and no one knew. A girl named Bella. She was kind and pretty and smart. Alex had finally wanted to introduce her to everyone, Mark and Oliver looking at each other side long, secretly watching Spencer for most of the family dinner; Alex having brought her.

It wasn't really a surprise to have one's mate no longer be a virgin by the time you met them. Werewolves in general were sexual creatures. Add to the fact that teenage hormones make that a thousand times worse, no one begrudged a mate for having dated and slept with someone before meeting them.

For someone like Spencer who didn't trust easy and couldn't just let go and have fun (have sex to have sex), seeing Alex so happy with someone, was devastating.

The two weren't shy at all, making it clear that they had sex and she wasn't Alex's first even. But Alex was happy and laughing and the two had been dating for at least two months.

Spencer couldn't stop throwing up for most of the night, Oliver rubbing his back wanting to comfort his friend. Bella was nice and perfect, perfect for Alex. Spencer couldn't even leave his room, giving Alex excuse after excuse as to why he wasn't hanging out with him anymore. Spencer was spiraling down hard and fast. His wolf thought that Alex had rejected them and taken another mate. Spencer knew it wasn't true, Alex just a few months away from being 17 and finally being able to tell who his mate was. But he couldn't be around his mate and watch him with someone else. It ripped his heart to pieces, made it difficult for him to breathe.

Oliver told Spencer he should go back to his original pack where Ted was, with his best friend Gabe about to pop any day. Spencer agreed with barely a goodbye to Alex who was so confused and hurt. Spencer was his friend. Someone who was becoming his best friend.

Oliver called Spencer every other day to check on him. Every video call it seemed like Spencer's cheeks were that much more prominent or his collar bones. Mark told Ted quietly of the situation, the man acting as an extra set of eyes for them. Spencer was dearly loved by the Griffords. It broke Oliver and Mark's heart with the pain Spencer was going through. He and his wolf loved Alex, but he chose someone else. It hurt.

No one else in the family understood why Spencer left. It didn't feel right for Oliver or Mark to say anything, yet.

Oliver sighed, picking up his book again. It was barely five minutes when he froze at the pictures. So far the chapter was old folklore about pregnant male wolves. The pictures were realistic drawings of a person's torso; from someone's neck to their upper arm and part of their chest.

It stated that there were three main symbols that end up forming around their mate's mating bite. The history was old so it was mainly guesswork by the two people who wrote the book, but it was a representation of constellations and meanings. The meanings were subjective though, depending on the person.

The three constellations were Corvus, Ara, and Canis Major. The symbol the mate received depended solely on the submissive. Not only that, but depending on the symbol, determined what extra 'power' they had over other mates; submissive alphas were rare and desired amongst packs in days of old.

Werewolves already had extra powers over humans, of heightened speed, eyesight, smell, strength, and the ability to shift into a wolf. The bond between a submissive alpha and their mate was a smaller boost in one of those other powers, so to speak.

Oliver looked at each drawing carefully, slowly rotating his book sideways, gaping when he realized that Sebastian's mark looked just like like second picture. Oliver heaved himself off the couch in excitement. He slid on his most comfy of slip on shoes, hurrying out of the room to find Sebastian.

This was amazing!

Oliver knew the meeting was going to end soon, Sebastian sending him memes of being bored and dying. Oliver laughed at most of them, telling Sebastian to stop being a baby.

Many pack members greeted and bowed to Oliver, Oliver still flushing slightly at the attention.

Oliver opened the door to the meeting room, easily hearing what some of the quiet conversation was since it wasn't held in a more private room.

They were talking about food, werewolf appetite definitely a thing.

Oliver smiled at the put upon face Sebastian was trying not to make, the King's eyes smiling as he talked to the older pack members; seeming to enjoy Sebastian's misfortune.

Alex was on the other side of the king, texting to whomever with a deep frown. Oliver knew he wasn't texting Spencer, his friend saying that he told Alex he just needed some time away for a little while. That he needed to try and handle a problem before coming back.

Alex of course had stepped up to help, not wanting to lose Spencer in his life. It felt like the moment Spencer said goodbye, that would be it. Sad to say, Spencer stopped eating for a few days after that conversation, not allowing Alex in. Alex had been in turmoil since, not understanding what he did wrong. Bella seemed to want to help him through it, but Alex either shut her out or got annoyed.

Oliver bit his cheek, knowing he shouldn't pry and push too hard on Alex to figure out what he was thinking or going to do. Oliver could only pray to the moon goddess that everything turned out well for his family.

Sebastian's head popped up in surprise, seeing Oliver walking in. Well, waddling. Sebastian loved it when Oliver waddled with his hands holding the underside of his bump. It made the man half hard just watching his alluring mate. Oliver flushed slightly at the aroused scent coming from his mate, rolling his eyes when several people laughed quietly at Sebastian's reaction.

"I think that will be all gentlemen," the king said lightly, "lunch will be served on the veranda."

Many of the pack leaders trickled out of the room, bowing in respect to the king, his sons, and Oliver.

"Ollie, you okay?" Sebastian asked, hurrying over to his mate with fluttering hands that wanted to touch Oliver everywhere. They eventually rubbed over Oliver's swell, Oliver chuckling at his mate's childlike behavior. 

"Yes Seb," Oliver chuckled, kissing Sebastian warmly. Oliver crooked his finger under Sebastian's chin, moving the man's head over to the side so he could see his mating bite.

"Well aren't you romantic? So direct," Sebastian laughed, Oliver snorting at his ever perverted mate. Oliver propped the book against Sebastian's chest, checking that he was right.

"What are you doing babe?" Sebastian asked, Mark and Alex getting curious too. Oliver couldn't hold it in, laughing.

"I really did give you tramp stamp!" Oliver laughed, Alex suddenly bursting out laughing when Sebastian guffawed at his mate.

The king laughed along with his son, going to Sebastian's front where Oliver was holding the book up. Mark cocked his head slightly before gasping.

"Woah," Mark said, sucking in a breath before grabbing the book from Oliver.

"What?" Sebastian asked, swinging his hand to clip his still cackling brother on the back of the head. Alex dodged the motion, sticking his tongue out at his scowling brother.

"Is this- is this true Oliver?" The king asked in awe, Oliver smiling largely, looking down shyly with blond lashes fluttering atop his cheeks.

Oliver was glowing particularly wonderfully today. Sebastian couldn't help a soft rumble from leaving him, nuzzling against Oliver's mating bite. Oliver chuckled at his mate's antics, playfully slapping Sebastian's arm. Sebastian was pressing his hand against Oliver's low back, knowing Oliver appreciated the relief for his muscles at the action, and because it made Oliver's swollen belly press against Sebastian's front.

"I think it's the Corvus constellation. I don't know why our bond chose it, but I think it's why we can still have our mind link from so far away. Why I can see you in my dreams when you aren't near and why you can see me in turn," Oliver said, Mark and Alex gaping at him. Neither of them knowing that tid bit of information. Though they assumed there was something different about Oliver and Sebastian's bond.

"What!?" Alex gasped, Oliver flushing slightly.

"It is the most perfect gift for us, don't you think?" Sebastian asked, kissing Oliver's head warmly.

"But at what cost?" The king asked, a frown marring his features.

"I think it's why Sebastian was spiraling more quickly then other mates would if their soul mate was taken," Oliver said with a shrug. Alex slowly nodded, rubbing along his jaw.

"That would make sense," Alex mumbled.

Sebastian's eyes suddenly went darker, his scent turning angry.

"No one will take you from me again," Sebastian said viciously, Oliver looking surprised up at his mate. Sebastian had been more controlled as of late when there were people around Oliver. But sometimes his possessive side would come out with a vengeance and Oliver would remain hidden in their rooms until Sebastian felt it was safe. The two had a few arguments about it but finally found a middle ground.

"Sebastian, babe, I'm okay," Oliver tried to soothe, turning so he could be as flush as possible against Sebastian's body. Mark and Alex took careful steps away, Sebastian having slashed out once.

"We're safe. You keep us safe Sebastian. Come on love, we're hungry and you're being a papa bear," Oliver whispered, kissing Sebastian's bite mark warmly. The action almost always calmed his mate down, Oliver nibbling and giving small kitten licks to the mark. Sebastian's scent was calming down from the protective and dangerous pheromones coming from him.

There was suddenly a tap that came from Oliver's belly. It was hard enough and shocking enough to make Oliver gasp. Oliver hunched over slightly with his hand pressed against the spot over his swell.

Sebastian instantly froze, eyes going wide. Mark and Alex made steps towards Oliver in worry, their hands raised as if to hold him up.

Sebastian snarled nastily, his eyes darkening and fangs growing sharper.

"Hush Seb. Your son wants you to calm down too," Oliver whispered against the soft spot underneath Sebastian's jaw, kissing there. Oliver blindly grabbed Sebastian's hand, placing it where his hand had been. Oliver could feel another dangerous rumble ready to leave his mate that was going to be directed at his father and brother. Before it could move past Sebastian's lips, a strong tap hit against Sebastian's hand. Sebastian froze, head whipping down and his mouth going dry. Oliver had even jumped again at feeling the tap against his belly. Sebastian's hand was suddenly shaking, dropping down to his knees in front of his mate. Sebastian pressed his face against Oliver's belly, Oliver smiling so softly. His heart was so full, combing his fingers through Sebastian's hair.

Their son had kicked Sebastian promptly in the cheek the next second, Sebastian laughing wettly against his mate's shirt.

"Daddy's sorry for scaring you pup. Want to protect you and your mom," Sebastian whispered, lifting Oliver's shirt to kiss the peak of his mate's belly. Oliver tugged on Sebastian's hair, scowling.

"I thought I told you I was not going to be called mom," Oliver growled, slipping away from Sebastian's grabby hands. Sebastian scrambled after his mate knowing his mate was headed to the dining room for lunch. Alex was bouncing on his toes, reaching to touch Oliver's belly too. Sebastian growled angrily at the action.

Oliver sighed, throwing his hands up.

"I am going to lunch. If you aren't going to behave, then you can have lunch in our room all by yourself," Oliver said, too hungry to take the time to bring Sebastian back down to calm.

Sebastian squawked at him, hurrying after his mate. Mark sighed too, wanting to feel his grand baby. But he was the king and kings do not pout. Therefore, he'd just get Annabell to kidnap Oliver and then get the chance to gush over his grand baby.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sorry it took me so long lovelies! I think it'll be one more chapter after this and the story will be complete. Thanks for sticking with me so long! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 286 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
162K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
193K 6.3K 23
The rules were simple, every full moon, omegas and alphas would gather and they would find their mates. So... How did I get unlucky enough to fall in...
1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...