Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day โœ”๏ธ
Forever โœ”๏ธ
Alpha โœ”๏ธ
Jacket โœ”๏ธ
Gift โœ”๏ธ
King Of Falls โœ”๏ธ
Pee ? โœ”๏ธ
Hobi โœ”๏ธ
Jimin โœ”๏ธ
Yoongi โœ”๏ธ
Jin โœ”๏ธ
Jungkook โœ”๏ธ
Namjoon โœ”๏ธ
Taehyung โœ”๏ธ
Elders โœ”๏ธ
We Need To Talkโœ”๏ธ
Ecstasy โœ”๏ธ
Rejection โœ”๏ธ
Puppies โœ”๏ธ
Forgive Me โœ”๏ธ
Hurt You โœ”๏ธ +18
Sanity โœ”๏ธ
Lifeless โœ”๏ธ
Abomination โœ”๏ธ
Unconscious โœ”๏ธ +16
Ceremony โœ”๏ธ
Home โœ”๏ธ
Fabric โœ”๏ธ +18
Painful โœ”๏ธ +18
Sore โœ”๏ธ
Bathtub โœ”๏ธ +18
Wild โœ”๏ธ
Heat โœ”๏ธ
Please You โœ”๏ธ
Bouncing โœ”๏ธ
Queen โœ”๏ธ
Relax โœ”๏ธ
The End

Uncomfortable โœ”๏ธ

1.4K 64 6
By MinYeorum

Y/N's POV

I almost freaked out when he started to cry while my knot was forming, and the only thing I could think of was that I was hurting my precious mate. But my wolf assured me as I wiped the tears from his face and comforted me that he was fine and happy, and that we are not hurting him.

But I only completely relaxed when the crying turned into a small smile while his body relaxed completely over mine. I changed our position as soon as I felt the knot being formed, leaning against the headboard so that I wouldn't crush him under me.

I was stroking his hair with one of my hands while the other circled all over his back, still feeling it would take a few more minutes for the knot to come undone when he knocked on the door.

"You can come in Jonnie, no need to knock." I spoke as he slowly opened the door, and as soon as he saw us his whole face went red , and he looked lost for a few seconds before I got his attention back.

" He's in subspace, no need to worry." I knew that wasn't the reason for his reaction, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. We are going to do this very often ,after all we are all mates, we shouldn't be embarrassed about it, right?

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I opened the door their smell made my wolf go crazy, I don't know why I was so taken aback, we knew exactly what they were doing.

We were completely aware both because we were feeling something good and exciting,like a tingling sensation in our marks, and also because the walls are soundproof ,but do not prevent the smell that they were exhaling from reaching us.

But what was making me more disconcerted was the desire that my wolf was having to be in the same position that Jungkook was in ,and that left me completely ashamed and divided.

I am also an alpha for goddess sake, a dominant one. And a part of me still feels that I should knot her and not the other way around. But whenever I approach her all my dominance and pride go down the drain, and my wolf is more than willing to be dominated by her.

Jin also feels that way, although our conversation on the subject was superficial, I think he is more open to the idea than I am, maybe cause he's a alpha, but a submissive one, maybe cause he's more carefree than I, who knows.

I was probably distracted when she spoke to get my attention, looking clueless about the real reason for my hesitation. " We just wanted to let you know that we are going for a run, and there is no need to worry, we are not going too far. I tried to speak through the link before, but I think you were... distracted." I replied feeling my face warm up, and seeming to be a reaction to my sudden shyness, the smell of her arousal increased, making me inhale deeply while trying to prevent the volume in my shorts from becoming more visible.

"Come here please." She spoke, tapping her hand twice on the edge of the bed beside her and like an obedient puppy I approached and sat down exactly where she had pointed out.What is happening to me?

"Thank you for coming to let me know Joonie, promise me that you will take care of our mates along with Jin, and that it won't be long , so that I won't be too worried." She spoke, caressing my thigh, her fingers getting closer and closer to my bulge with each word, until her hand stopped millimeters away as soon as she finished speaking.

"Yes, I promise." I responded immediately, before I could even register what I was saying, as if I was hypnotized by her voice.

"You are such a good mate Joonie." She replied, finally reaching my length, making me moan, as I felt her hand mold around me, my eyes closing immediately as I delighted in the pleasure she was giving me with just a touch.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked me, her voice seeming to caress my ears and before I could react I felt her warm and soft lips against mine, joined like two pieces of a puzzle that were missing to complete the image, just perfect.

But my bubble of pleasure was brutally popped when Jimin entered the room, making me come back to reality. I had even forgotten that Jungkook was with her knot inside him and the reason why I had come here.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, we're leaving now, are you still coming Joonie?" He spoke, not looking the least bit affected by the situation the three of us were in. And the smile on Y/N's face showed that she didn't feel any shame or discomfort either, was I overreacting?

I ... I'm ..

"You can go if you want Joonie, we can continue later." She said, still smiling the same way she was at Jimin.Goddess what a smile!

Without wanting to betray myself and stutter again I just nodded, returning the smile, and walked away, very reluctantly, towards the door where Jimin was. But before I reached him he ran past me and kissed our mate,giggling as he walked past me as fast as before running down the stairs.

"See you soon Jonnie."

Y/N's POV

As soon as my little minx mate, and my sweet Joonie left the room, I relaxed again, listening to Jungkook's steady breathing, feeling that although I'm still hard inside him, thanks to the small section with Namjoon the knot had come undone. And although I still want to continue inside him for another round, I pull out, feeling his body tremble slightly as he shivered.

" I'll be right back babe, I'll just get something to clean you up." I spoke softly giving light kisses on his face, and after moistening a towel with warm water I returned to him, cleaning him completely, taking a little longer than necessary on his hole, that was leaking my seeds.

It was a real battle with myself and my wolf, but in the end I managed to clean him, without taking him again, and after dressing him with my shirt I went to take a shower. I was really in need of one and it took me a little longer than I thought it would take, but soon after, I put on an old dress and went down to eat something.

I was almost finished eating when I heard my mates approaching our house. It's amazing how excited I am just to think about them. I always imagined what it would be like to have a mate, but my imagination didn't live up to what I'm feeling right now .

" Hey alpha, we are back." Tae said, hugging me from behind, with his arms around my waist.

" Hey guys, had fun?" I asked feeling my wolf flustered and happy to have our mates around us again.

"Yeah, but we missed you." I smiled at Hobi's response and turned around to face them, with Taehyung still hugging me, being taken aback by the glorious sight of my completely naked and sweaty mates.

" It looks like dinner is served." I said playfully, but they took it a little too seriously, all of them grunting as their arousal washed over the room, causing my little friend to wake up immediately.

" Oookaaay, calm down boys, I can't handle all of you at once, even though I really want it. How about you take a shower and then we can chill ?" I asked, listening to the whinings of disappointments while Taehyung continued to hold on to me.

"Aren't you going with them?" I asked, realizing that he didn't seem willing to move."Could you come with me , please?" He spoke in a sweet and seductive way, acting as he always does when he wants something, especially from me.

I have to admit he looks cute doing this, even though he doesn't sound innocent when he does it. While he tries to be sweet he is looking sexy as hell, and today his pheromones are stronger than normal warning me that he was close to going into heat. Which only makes my decision more difficult, how could I say no?

"Of course Tae, I will check on Jungkook first, and then I will help you." I spoke, giving him a kiss and going towards the room with a bottle of water and a fruit sandwich to leave in the room in case Jungkook wakes up before I return.

As soon as I left Jungkook's room, who was still sleeping soundly, I went to Taehyung's room, still feeling a little uncomfortable with the hard on I was supporting. And what I heard didn't help my situation at all. The heavy breathing and the way he was moaning only made my previous discomfort worse. He was so lost in the pleasure, holding tight with his free hand on the bathroom counter as if his life depended on it while he pumped his beautiful length, that he didn't realize that I was right behind him, or maybe he didn't care that I was there at all.

" Having fun?" I asked, watching him jump as he was taken by surprise and his skin prickled completely as I ran my index finger down the middle of his lower back. But even though he was surprised he didn't stop moving his hand, now even faster, while giving himself pleasure.

"Shouldn't you have been a good omega and waited for me? " I asked, stopping my finger just above the split line of his ass cheeks, and immediately he stopped.

" I-Im sorry, it was just ... when I smelled you I got so close to cuming that I couldn't stop." He replied, seeming to have a hard time keeping himself together.

"You don't have to apologize, I just want to be your source of pleasure, to satisfy all your needs and desires. Will you allow me to do that, my pretty omega ?"

Taehyung's POV

I heard her ask, realizing that her wolf was in control at the moment making me even more excited. " Yes Alpha." I replied, receiving a growl of approval in return, as I felt her finger slip down the crack in my cheeks stopping just over my hole.

"Oh my dear goddess!" I almost screamed, feeling my slick start to pour , while she massaged my ring, making my legs feel shaky and weak.I thought that I would melt right there when I felt her holding me tightly with her other arm as she bent down to kiss me.

"Could you do more, please?" I asked with the little breath I managed to recover as soon as she pulled her lips away from mine. But as soon as I finished my sentence she stopped with the delicious stimulus and walked away still holding me, but with a considerably large space between us leaving me and my wolf sad and irritated at the same time.

"Why are you whining, my handsome mate? Wait just a little longer and I promise it will be worth the wait. I just need to get you clean and dry first." She replied leaving me a little confused, wouldn't it be easier to shower after we finished?But even without understanding her intentions I decided to do what she said and just nodded.

After getting wet she started shampooing my hair, massaging my scalp in a delicious way, which by the way didn't last long enough for me. After the second rinse she applied the conditioner and soon after she started to apply soap all over my body, I was so relaxed that I was almost soft again until she was in front of me, to lather the front.

As soon as my eyes traveled the path from her glorious body to her shaft, all my arousal returned with full force, and the smirk on her face showed how proud she was to affect me in this way. After having all the soap and conditioner removed she rolled me up and put me sitting on the counter and after removing the excess water she started drying my hair.

"Are you getting me ready to put me to sleep?' I asked, feeling intrigued and terribly frustrated at having my orgasm denied and delayed for so long. "Basically." It was the only thing she answered, turning her attention back to my hair again.

" Okay, now we can go to bed." She spoke a few minutes later, carrying me towards the bed. And as soon as we approached the soft heaven, I didn't have time to say anything. In a matter of seconds I was lying in bed without my towel around me and with her between my legs.

" Goddess help me!"

" I don't think she will help you now, my cute mate, I am sure that if you call my name you will get a better answer.' She spoke with a devilish smirk, opening my legs even further ,and soon her lips were around me, and I almost came right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
143K 8.4K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
429K 17.5K 31
"Mate." "W- What's a mate?" --- after taehyung had lived many mateless years, he found the mate he'd been waiting for all his life. but t...
139K 7.1K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...