š–“š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹ š–¢š—ˆš—š–¾š—‹ | š–¢š—ļæ½...

By mochiminie_

"š–Ø š–¼š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½ š—„š—‚š—…š—… š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—‹š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—š–ŗš—’, š–»š—Žš— š–Ø š–½š—ˆš—‡'š— š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—š—ˆ." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™:... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
01 : š–„š–ŗš—‡š—Œš—‚š—š–¾ š–²š—ˆš—ˆš–»š—‚š—‡
02 : š–Øš—'š—Œ š–§š–ŗš—‹š–½ š–³š—ˆ š–”š–¾ š–  š–²š—š–ŗš—‹
03 : š–­š–¾š— š–³š–ŗš—‹š—€š–¾š—
04 : š–²š—ˆš—ˆš–»š—‚š—‡ š–³š—š–¾ š–«š—Žš–¼š—„š—’
05 : š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—‡š— š–³š—ˆ š–¬š–¾š–¾š— š–§š—‚š—†
06 : š–Øš—‡ š–³š—š–¾ š–¤š—’š–¾š—Œ š–®š–æ š–  š–¢š–¾š—…š–¾š–»š—‹š—‚š—š—’
07 : š–²š–¾š–¼š—ˆš—‡š–½ š–³š—š—ˆš—Žš—€š—š—š—Œ
08 : š–²š—‰š—’
09 : š–£š—‹š—Žš—‡š—„ š–¢š–ŗš—…š—…
10 : š–¬š–ŗš—’š–»š–¾
11 : š–¦š—ˆš—ˆš–½ š–¬š—ˆš—‹š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€ š–³š—ˆ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
13 : š–Ŗš—‚š–½š—‡š–ŗš—‰š—‰š–¾š–½ š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–£š—‚š—Œš—‰š–ŗš—š–¼š—š–¾š–½
14 : š–²š–ŗš—š–¾š–½
15 : š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—’ š–”š—‚š—‹š—š—š–½š–ŗš—’?
16 : š–§š–¾š—‹ š–³š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–¼š—š–¾š—‹š—’
17 : š–Ø š–°š—Žš—‚š—
18 : š–Ø š–§š–ŗš—š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
19 : š–«š–¾š–ŗš—š–¾
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–²š—š–ŗš—’
š–“š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹ š–¢š—ˆš—š–¾š—‹ : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

12 : š–£š–ŗš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–±š—Žš—†š—ˆš—‹

5K 398 155
By mochiminie_

「📢」

Y/N was sent back home immediately after a short dinner. Because of that, Soobin couldn't help but to mentally hit himself. He could've seized all the opportunities to end her the other night yet all he did was being a good samaritan; he even let her sleep in his house with Daehwi finding out late!

"Remind me not to be kind again." He asked him as they parted ways, entering their own rooms.

To Soobin, it wasn't really a problem. He would've been glad to know that he somehow escorted his idol. But the thing was that, he supposed to. And Y/N being at high risk of danger, not only from him but also from others, made it uncomfortable for him to digest the fact that he did kept her and let her lose right after.

If the media has been keeping an eye out on the celebrity, he'd be in trouble.

Incoming call...

"Hello?" Soobin looked out his window.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Soobin winced as Cher's voice rang loudly from the speaker. He gaped the phone from him in an arm's length and yelled back.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

"How brave can you get, pulling out a stunt to bring her home you fucking donkey?!"

"What?!"

"Why did you bring Y/N home?! Are you dating?!"

"How did you.."

"Check the news you idiot."

Call ended...

Soobin immediately rushed to the living room and turned the television on. Right on time, breaking news about Y/N and a mystery guy flashed on screen, conveying a leaked photo of the pair at the park.

"It's been rumored that Y/N's seeing a guy off the camera these past few days since her arrival in South Korea." The anchor said.

"Yet, the identity of the guy remains a mystery to the media. Netizens and fans suspected that the pair might have been together for quite a long time since Y/N has never had any rumors before."

"Y/N's agency is yet to confirm whether the actress is indeed in a relationship or not. But if that isn't the case, then who could this person be? What is his connection with Y/N? This is Choi Seunghan for MTBC News."

"What the hell was that?"

Soobin jumped as his brother's voice boomed from behind. He turned around, seeing the elder glaring daggers at him. He gulped.

"Hyung-"

"Wasn't she the one that you brought here last night?"

"Yes, but-"

SMACK!

Blood gushed out from the corner of his lips as Soobin remained frozen on his spot. The impact of his brother's fist against his jaw was no joke.

"What the fuck did you just let yourself into?" Daehwi held him by the collar and shook him. "HUH?!"

"Let go of me." Soobin warned.

"You're fucking crazy. If your boss finds out then what?!"

"Hyung."

"YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED, STUPID!"

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!"

Soobin held Daehwi's hands and shoved him off. He stumbled back, hardly hitting a wall. Soobin glared at him and hurriedly marched to his room to grab a hoodie.

"Where the fuck are you going?!"

"Somewhere."

"You're not stepping out of this house, you punk!"

"You're not the boss of me."

Soobin slid the hoodie on and ran out, seeking refuge to his only friends. His brother's voice resonated from behind, trying to call him back but he simply ignored. He knew Daehwi could never understand him like the twins do. At least that's what he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You're crazy." Cherrie commented.

The 3 of them sat on a round table by the corner of the twins' restaurant. Soobin had just finished telling them his side and why he had to do such scandalous act. Cherrie and Cher, as expected, were disappointed and anxious.

"I tried contacting you. If only you picked up your goddamn phone then I would've been able to send her home that night." Soobin rolled his eyes.

"So it's all my fault now?"

"It still wouldn't have happened if you didn't go see her in the first place." Cher stated, calmly sipping her cola after.

"She had my keychain!"

"A keychain." Cherrie slammed a hand to the table. "A flippin' keychain."

"Full offense, Soobin. You're kinda shallow on that one." Cher shrugged.

Soobin sighed and gripped on his hair. "I know."

"If the boss finds out-"

"Me and my family would be over, yes, Cherrie I know. You sound like hyung, goddamn."

"So now what?"

"Act like nothing happened, I guess.."

Cher rolled a magazine and whacked it hard against Soobin's head. Soobin winced and rubbed the spot, frowning at the girl at the same time.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"Don't you use your brain?!" Cher practically shrieked. "You can't pretend like nothing happened when the boss can possibly know everything!"

"Urgh.. It's all over the net.." Cherrie whined as she scrolled through her phone.

Soobin leaned back to his seat and contemplated. True, their boss can know everything in anyways possible. With him and Y/N's rumor scattered through, there'd be no escape. Unless..

"I don't think he's going to recognize me." He said in a hopeful tone.

"How come?"

"I was wearing a mask. My face was hidden."

"Oh.. And Y/N has never talked about you nor any fan so your name is still safe in the public." Cherrie added.

"See?" Soobin sighed triumphantly. "So I'm safe then?"

"Not trying to burst your bubble but don't be too confident." Cher said.

"I know.. I know.."

Soobin stared at his phone. He might be able to slip away from this matter. But Y/N's agency is yet to release a statement. His identity is not yet guaranteed as Y/N could voice out at any moment.

Surely, she won't just leak him out like that, would she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.5K 15
" šˆš§š§šØšœšžš§š­ š¢š¬ š”š¢š¬ š¦š¢ššš„šž š§ššš¦šž , š°š”š¢š„šž šŒšØš§š¬š­šžš« š°ššš¬ š”š¢š¬ " š€š„š„ š”šž šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š°ššš¬ š„šØšÆšž šŸš«šØ...
60.6K 6.3K 20
"š–Ø š—š–ŗš—š–¾ š—š—š–ŗš— š—‚š— š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—Œ š—š—ˆ š—€š–¾š— š—š—š–¾ š–¼š—‹š—ˆš—š—‡." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹š—Œ š—ˆļæ½...
21.3K 825 36
In which the good boy gets involved with the outcasted bad girl whose past chases her every conscious move... . . . . . |Content Warning: Swearing, S...
87K 7.4K 19
"š–Ø š—‹š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š—…š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹ š—‰š—ˆš—‹š—š—‹š–ŗš—’š–¾š–½ š–»š—’ š–”š–¾š—ˆš—†...