"FATED MATES" - WEREWOLF AU

By subagokul118

"I ALPHA ABHI, REJECT YOU OMEGA PRAGYA, AS MY MATE"...😲 To know More Peep in.. 😉 This story Copyrights to ©... More

💟 PROLOGUE 💟
💟CHAPTER 1💟
💟CHAPTER - 2💟
💟CHAPTER - 3💟
❤CHAPTER 4❤
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 "MY MATE"
CHAPTER 7 "REJECTED"
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 19

902 102 16
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote!! 🤗

Happy Reading!! 😄😄😄

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Chapter 19

Third person’s POV:

The ceremony ended peacefully and then the after party started where all the wolves drank their problems away all along the night.

The new found head alpha and Luna of the moonflower pack also celebrated their coronation and mating ceremony in the corner of the party dwelling in their own little world like any other newly mated wolves will do.

Meanwhile our main characters are just lost in the other’s eyes as they held each other and swayed along with the indie song on the dance floor stealing little kisses here and there, while making the other fluster with some corny compliments.

“I didn’t know my pup can dance so well” abhi whispered in Pragya’s ear enjoying the flustered face of the omega as they sensually danced to the beat.

“There is a lot of things you don’t know about me, dear~” Pragya teased the alpha male to which the said male grinned back playfully.

“I am all ears for you pup” abhi said as he pecked her cheeks making Pragya chuckle.

“And who knew the big bad alpha that everyone was feared for his cold heart can be so cheesy”

“Well seems like the big bad alpha has developed some warmth in his heart only for his omega, my omega” abhi said as butterflies exploded in Pragya’s tummy.

She liked the fact that she is the only one that made him feel like this. No one else, just her and her alone.

“Corny! But I like it”

“But I am serious pup. I am a man of my words.  I always have time when it comes to you, so don’t hesitate if you ever want to talk with me about anything ok?” Pragya nodded.

“Okie! But I am not sure that you are a man of your words” Pragya said to which the alpha raised his eyebrows in a questioning way of asking.

“You told me that you will take me on a ‘friendly’ date a few decades ago, remember?” the omega sassed as realisation hit across abhi’s mind.

“Oh! About that..actually…I”, they stopped dancing as abhi took something out of his pocket and showed it to Pragya.

“What is this?” Pragya asked as abhi scratched his head.

“Tickets, to amusement parks and movie. You been here in the pack since you are born so I thought it would be nice to take you out around the city and have a dinner tomorrow and yeah. Will you go a date with me?” abhi asked as his own cheeks got a bit pink.

“Took you long enough to ask” Pragya teased.

“I was going to ask before but-”

“Aww. Did the big bad alpha got shy?” she teased him more.

“stop it” abhi said as the omega decided to stop teasing the poor alpha as he was already really embarrassed.

“Sure”

“Then I will pick you up tomorrow morning at 9” abhi said as they decided to call it a day.

The next day~

It was around 8.50 in the morning and Pragya is nervous about the date as she checked the mirror for the umpteenth time which made bulbul sigh out of frustration.

“Didi you look amazing and abhi is going to like it no matter what you wear so calm down” bulbul said that made Pragya a bit calm. But it didn’t last long as the doorbell rang indicating that her date has arrived.
She opened the door as the wind mildly striking her face but the view took her breathe away.

“wow. You look breathe taking like always”

Meanwhile abhi was still enchanted by her dazzling self. She wore a cute blue dress that showed off her collarbones a bit through the dress.

“And you look incredibly ethereal as always” abhi said as he kissed her cheeks.

He took her to the amusement park first in his car. And to say Pragya liked the place was an understatement. She loved it.

She kept asking him about the things that she didn’t see back in her pack and all about the rides. Surprisingly, the omega liked all the rides so both of them enjoyed throughout the whole time.

Then they went to watch a movie called ‘WALL-E’ and Pragya never knew she will have a soft spot for a roach and she even almost cried watching the movie which abhi found really cute.

And then they went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. The food was amazing. Actually, everything was amazing all day.

“Wow. Abhi, thanks I had a blast today”

“I am glad pup. Ok let’s head back home it getting late”

“Wait. I need to use the washroom really quick”

“Sure pup”

He was waiting for abhi for Pragya but what he saw there made his blood boil. So, without thinking he approached the person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Pragya bumped into a man on her way back to their table.

“Sorry” she excused but her eyes widened when she realised it’s a vampire.

“Its ok. Be careful next time little Wolfe. I heard your kind is in danger” with that the vampire man left her alone with a gentle smile.

She stood there processing the whole thing. Why did the vampire was very gentle with her? She shook her head and went back to find abhi who looked like he was about to slap someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhi went near the person to notice that she was there with someone else but he turned her around which made her gasp after seeing him for a while.

“A- abhi?”

“Bitch you better have my money”

“What?” Tanu asked abhi but he snapped as he slapped her right in her cheeks. 

“Abhi. Let’s talk somewhere else. We are disturbing everyone else” Pragya stopped him from causing more scene than they already have.

All four of them went to a remote deserted place where there is no human on sight.

“What is happening here?” the guy with Tanu asked.

“Abhi let me explain” Tanu begged but abhi didn’t buy that shit.

“You think I will believe your so-called explanation? After you stole money from your fucking boyfriend? I knew you were cheap but I didn’t know you will steep so low that you will take advantage of it. Then the you disappear like a Fucking bitch? And then you come back one day with a fucking guy who fucking tried to hurt my mate? Bitch NO”

“Your mate? And what are you talking about I understand you are angry at me but what did my mate did to your mate?” Tanu asked.

“Remember when we met in bathroom Tanu? When I was soaked in alcohol? Well I had a quarrel with the girl here back then” Tanu’s mate explained which didn’t help with abhi’s anger as lunged forward to hit that bitch but Pragya stopped him.

“Abhi calm down. Please. Let’s not ruin this day than it already did. So, calm down for me, yeah?” Pragya asked him as she held him in a back hug.

Abhi sighed and hugged her back making Tanu scoff as it’s hard to swallow that fact abhi calmed down by something so small.

“So, you learned to control your anger huh?” Tanu said.

“Shut up bitch” Tanu rolled her eyes.

“Listen here, Abhi. I left you because at the night of the party in the moonflower pack I found my mate, Nikhil and seems like you the birthday girl from the moonflower is you mate after all. And I never stole money from you Abhi I was looking for some information because my dad forced me to.  But I stopped and left everything for good because my mate told me that my father is messing with a psycho vampire. I swear Abhi I don’t know what my father is planning right now but I am sure he is working for the crazy vampire Adithya” to say Abhi and Pragya was shocked to hear this was an understatement.

“What?” Pragya asked dumbfounded making Tanu sigh.

“I know that crazy vampire attacked you pack. I am sorry for your lose. When I came to know what that actual fuck was happening around you, I decided to return to the solar pack to explain everything but then I came across a vampire who we are supposed to meet at the restaurant we met tonight” Tanu completed.

“Who?” Abhi asked.

“It’s me, Vin Rana” a new voice said....

-
-
-
To be continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 80+ votes..

Don't forget to cast your views!!!

By VioletSinclair8 & Subagokul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
24.5K 961 25
Innocents are often trampled during war. Especially when the fight is between Honourable and Greedy. Mehek, a naive woman who being unable to compreh...
10.6K 953 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....