!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted

902 21 5
By Gl1tch3dOracle

Art by Saysha-Wolf on Deviantart

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Very shy boi. You will probably have to be the one to initiate any form of affection until later on in the relationship. Ted is also really easily flustered, so unless you want a stutter-y and flushed Ted, keep to hand holding and short hugs.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

He doesn't have a favourite one. He loves every part of you equally, he can't choose just one!

C = Children (Do they want kids)

Ted was more focused on his brother until you came along, so he hasn't really thought about it that much. Let him think some more then come back later and he'll have an answer!

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Ted loves to be with you 24/7 so he considers any time spent with you at all to be a 'date'... whatever that is.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Nope. None. Zilch. He's also very un-confident and shy, so you have to be the lead in the relationship until Ted gains his footing, so to speak. But until then, Ted is more than happy to let you lead the way.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

His room. It's nice and secluded and there's no way that either of you will be disturbed, so that means Ted can geek out about whatever he wants with you without fear of being scolded for liking things. There's also a secret area in the gardens that the two of you will play together.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

He tries his hardest to tell you silly jokes. They're not very funny, but with his various facial expressions that he makes while trying to tell them make you double over in laughter. It makes Ted feel better that you think his jokes are funny.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

Rich boy. He may be shy but you cannot say he is poorly dressed. He is decked out in a hand tailored fancy suit and tie, and his hair is always clean with various different shampoos and conditioners. 

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

Definitely. He thinks your his safe haven from his borderline abusive family and his controlling brother. Also, for some reason, the fact that Ted is now in a relationship, his parents are trying to be in his life more or something.

J = Jealousy (How jealous they get)

He gets silently jealous whenever Felix talks to you. Ted will awkwardly hover at the side of the conversation. Afterwards he'll approach you quietly and tell you silently how he felt about it. You felt pretty guilty and promised that you will always choose him over his brother.

K = Kisses (Where do they love to kiss)

Hhmmm... Ted's pretty shy, so you haven't kissed him that much at all, but I would say that his favourite spots to be kissed is on his forehead and the back of his head. 

Although Ted isn't a big kiss receiver, he will occasionally give you a kiss, most of the time on the back of your hand, but he may give you a kiss on the tip of your nose.

L = Love (How you both met)

Your Kid's sidekick, so to say. So when you two did the mission 'The Hitman's Potty Guard' you helped Ted the most, while Kid would help you. Ted thought you were so sweet to him while Kid and Felix were being gay together.

M = Marriage (Do they like the idea)

He may be shy, but he can't say he hasn't thought about where your relationship might lead. He's been saving up his pocket money so that he can live comfortably for when he leaves home, so he's probably putting some of that aside for your future.

N = Nosey (Do they get all up in your stuff)

Not very nosey at all, is 100% trusting of you. But you are always more than happy to tell him about some mire personal stuff.

O = Open (Open about the relationship or nay)

He always used to being in the background, so he doesn't think about being open that much. You on the other hand, had told Carla, and once Carla knows, it's pretty likely that everyone knows.

P = Possessiveness (Hide you away or open)

If anything, you would be the possessive one, since you have to swat away an annoying Felix almost everyday.

Q = Quirks (interesting bits)

Very nervous and shy boi, but is more than willing to stand up for you. Actually, his first ever argument with his brother was over who you liked more. You of course said Ted.

R = Random (Are they spontaneous or calm)

Ted is quite calm and never really does anything big without you knowing. He will surprise you with a small surprise every now and then, though.

S = Spoiler (Spoil you rotten?)

He will definitely try his best to spoil you as much as he can. He prefers to hand make his gifts to you as you seem to like those gifts more. But if there's ever a brand new toy that you want Ted will be sure to get it for you.

T = Takings (Why'd they fall in love with you)

You were just so sweet towards him. You took time out of your day to seek him out and soend time with him over his brother. You've definitely had to smack Felix more than once for being mean to Ted.

V = Volatile (Do they have a temper)

Definitely not. Very calm. Could never yell at anyone. He can silently seethe though, but he's pretty good at hiding from people.

W = Wildcard (Random fact)

You're pretty sure Ted is an animal whisperer. Animals seem to love him and will flock to him. Sometimes on the way to your house, a stray cat or two will follow you home or walk up to you two for some cuddles.

Y = Yearning (Lots of physical contact or non)

Gives him all the hugs he wants. He has been deprived of almost any type of positive bond with anyone since his family doesn't really care for him. He may not be very loud about it, but he always wants physical affection from you, any type would do!

Z = Zzz (Lazy or active)

Depends on his mood. Ted can be pretty energetic and will want to run around all over the place. But if he's ever feeling down or sad, he'll want nothing more than to sit down and talk with you.

———————————————————————————————————

A new chapter for you! I sort of rushed this chapter slightly, since I've mainly been working on the new chapter for RCLT, which is taking a lot longer than I thought.

Anyway, I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 1 20
As said in the title, this is a book of random one shots for you guys. These could be of any fandom. I do take requests, and I have started keeping...
44.3K 807 20
09/30/2023 note: Alright! I'm giving in to guilt! I'm republishing this! Very little re-editing will be done and there will be chunks taken out if I...
199 2 52
Mrs Y/N side There your a new teacher at this school. Much adventure off the journey of life at this school. However this is not your ordinary school...
7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...