An Angel's Duty (Tamaki x Rea...

By Inu_Nensa

Growing up she was always a soft girl, admired for her bravery and looks. Along her journey she befriended Mi... More

Character Introduction
:~Soft Sunset~:
:~Lovely Laugh~:
:~Enjoyable Evenings~:
:~Dazziling Date~:
:~Unusual Circumstances~:
:~Stressful Summer~:
:~Beach Trip PT1~;
:~Beach Trip Pt.2~:
:~Beach Trip Pt.3 & Start of the Summer Camp!~:
:~ Summer Camp Beginnings ~:
:~ Chaos ~:
:~Heartbreak~:
:~Healing~:
:~Love~:
:~Little Things~:
A/N: Would like if you read it
:~Hope~:
2 years? damn

:~Adjustments~:

1.7K 52 41
By Inu_Nensa

Third Person POV:

The rest of summer went by in a flash, Tamaki came by and helped (Y/N) as much as he could. Sadly,  it was too late for her to regenerate her right arm, in the two weeks she comatose, he body adjusted to the lack of her right arm and wrote it off as a non-injury. So she's been living her day to day life, not only blind, but without a second arm. 

Her hero duties were put on a halt while she adjusted, a prosthetic arm was going to be made for her as soon as school starts back up, which was in a few days.

Today was the day that she was given the okay to get back into her hero duties, as soon as they signed off the papers, she immediately flew towards Endeavors agency. You might be wondering, why would Endeavor, a man who wants power, offer a girl a full time intern position when she doesn't have much to offer for offensive power. 

Well, he brought he on specifically because of her performance at the Sports Festival her first year. She was a person who was hard to take down with her mass regeneration, her healing and shields offer tremendous amounts of support. She had actually placed 1st her first year, the final fight ended with her  the victor because her opponent was overly cocky. 

Sports Festival: Final Battle, 2 years ago

"INTRODUCING, CLASS A'S OWN GODDESS, SHE MAY NOT HAVE MUCH OFFENSIVE POWER, BUT SHE'S NOT AN EASY OPPONENT TO TAKE DOWN, KURISHOKI (Y/N)!" 

A small girl with shoulder length silver hair walked into the arena, echoing cheers could be admitted all throughout the stadium as she made her stand. She was nervously waving around towards the crowd, she really wanted to score first place, to prove that offensive power isn't always better. 

"COMING IN HOT FROM CLASS A'S MAGMA MAN, NEONA RAY!" 

A medium built boy with fiery orange-red hair strutted into the arena, a cocky smirk plastered onto his face as he waved his hands at the crowd. He thought he had the fight in the bag because his opponent didn't have much offensive power to offer, unlike him. 

Hadou, Tamaki, and Mirio all sat in stands, worried eyes linked onto the silver-headed girl, they knew how powerful Ray was, but they also knew not to underestimate (Y/N). The girl is always full of surprises. 

"You wanna just yield now sweetheart? I don't like hurting pretty girls." he whipped his hand out dramatically as he ran his other hand through his hair, overconfidence dripping from his stance. The girl gritted her teeth as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"No thank you, I would prefer to kick your ass instead." she placed her hand onto her chest as she sent the boy a small glare, a cocky smile also plastered on her face. 

He let out a 'tch' as he got into a fighting stance, (Y/N) following along too. Midnight raised her hand into the air, her handcuffs clanking together. 

"Let the Final Battle commence, Begin!" 

As her hand chopped through the air, Ray didn't hesitate to create and launch balls of magma towards his opponent. (Y/N) activated her wings, with one swift motion she launched herself in the air. 

Ray let out a low growl as he knew that trying to launch attacks at the girl wouldn't work at all, so he had to result to close combat. A devilish grin creped onto his face as he thought fighting the girl hand-to-hand would be a breeze. 

He took of running in the direction of the girl, she hand landed on the ground already as they had given her a limitation on how long she can fly in the air for, she thought it was stupid. 

He encased his hands with magma and started to send flurries of punches, (Y/N) threw herself to the ground and twisted her body around, using her right foot to hit him directly on the cheek. He stumbled back, holding onto his swelling cheek. She didn't even let him react as she grabbed him on his waist and throwing him down onto his back. 

A loud yelp could be heard as he impacted the ground. He created a whip of magma and sent it at (Y/N), she use her wings to throw herself back, dodging his failed attack. He stood up slowly, stumbling over a little from the pain seething in his back. 

He created more magma whips in the air, he growled in anticipation, determination flooding through his veins as he sent them towards the silvernette, he refused to lose to someone so weak, in his eyes. 

Using her flexibility, she twisted her body around, dodging each of his attacks. His magma whips were a distraction, once his whips dissipated, he had created a large ball of magma and sent it flying towards the girl. A large grin plastered on his face as he thought she wasn't going to be able to dodge it. 

In desperation, (Y/N) put both of her hands in front of her, golden orbs latched onto her arms. 

"Come on, work with me this time shields," she muttered under her breath. A golden shield appeared in front of the girl, blocking his attack completely, along with shocking not only him, but her friends. They didn't know she was able to create shields, she never really told anyone because she couldn't control them very well. 

When her shield disappeared, she moved her wings outward, creating a powerful gust of wind that launched her forward. She landed a punch square in the boys chest, the momentum launching him out of the ring. 

She breathed in and out heavily, a little out of breath after her last attack. She composed herself as she stood up tall. A small smile encased her face, proud of herself for winning. Loud cheers erupted around the arena, making the girl become a little bashful. 

Nejire and Mirio's loud cheers could be heard from the stands, as Tamaki started at the girl, his eyes full of wonder. His heart started to beat a little faster as he started at the girl, her silver heir falling perfectly around her face, even though she had just fought a pretty intense battle. 

He didn't know what this new feeling that was flowing in his heart, but he knew that seeing her succeed made him very happy, even proud. A small smile inched onto his face as his cheeks were dusted a light pink. 

She turned and waved happily at her friends, a large smile now adamite on her face. This action made Amajiki's pink cheeks turn into a deeper shade of scarlet as his breath hitched. He couldn't help but find the girl waving towards him beautiful. 

The sports festival his first year was when his feelings towards (Y/N) started to surface.

Present Time

(Y/N) smiled to herself as she entered Endeavors Agency, she skipped happily towards the front desk, the receptionists face lit up as she saw the perky young girl. 

"Kurishoki! It's so nice to see you again! How are you feeling?" receptionist asked, leaning over the counter to greet the girl. 

"I'm doing a lot better, I just got the okay to return to hero world." she smiled widely and used her left hand to give her friend a thumbs up. The receptionist eyed (Y/N)'s now missing right arm, worry filled the girl as she hasn't seen the younger yet.

"I heard about Angelica losing a limb during the villain attack at the U.A Sports Camp, but I didn't think you wouldn't be able to regenerate it." she gave her younger friend solemn eyes, feeling pity for the girl. 

(Y/N) face softened as she ran her left hand over the nub, "Yeah, I didn't think I wouldn't be able to regenerate it either, but I think I waited to long to regenerate it, by the time I had woken up, the wound on my arm had already healed. But that's okay! I put in a request for a prosthetic arm, it should be ready when school starts back up this Monday." she waved her hand around, basically telling the red-head to not to worry about her. 

The receptionist let out a small sigh, knowing she needs to drop the subject, she took the papers that (Y/N) was holding and looked over them. 

"Endeavor isn't in right now," she started as she flipped through the documents, stamping them with approval, "But you can go visit Kamiji, I know you two are close." 

(Y/N) perked up at the mention of Kamiji, Kamiji were one of the few sidekicks that she befriended. Even though they almost have a ten year age difference, Kamiji and her get along greatly. Her fiery personality never failed to make (Y/N) feel warm. 

Kamiji trusts (Y/N) a lot because she knows that (Y/N) always has her back. (Y/N) remembered when she was first introduce her first year as an intern, his sidekicks were confused since he always never brings in interns. 

She got along decently with the other sidekicks, but she seemed to get along well with Kamiji. Everyone were also surprised to learn that (Y/N) didn't have a a lot of offensive power, since that's what Endeavor mainly looked for. 

They originally believed that she was brought on because she had a powerful support quirk, but in fact it was because Endeavor was impressed by the fact that she could still hold her own really well in fights. He thought if she interned at his agency, he could mold her into something even more powerful. Which he did.

During her second year, Endeavor offered her a full time side-kick position at his agency, he wanted to bring her into the work force early so he call her out more often to help with villain attacks. She was approved by U.A to go into the work force early, and from there she only grew as a hero. 

(Y/N) plans to start her own agency once she graduates, which means she will be beating Hawks at being the youngest hero to run an agency. She had the funds saved up to kick start her career as an agency. 

She skipped to the main hall where the sidekicks normally roam about when they don't have anything else to do. in the far right she could see Kamiji conversing with some other sidekicks. She rushed over to her older friend, excited to see her again. 

"Moe!"

The copper flamed haired girl turned her head, an annoyed expression on her face because her conversation is being interrupted. But once she saw that it was (Y/N) a wide smile formed as she opened her arms to hug the small female. 

"Hey (Y/N)! It's so good to see you!" she yelled. The two other sidekicks that Moe was talking to greeted the silver head, excited to see the goddess hero again.  She happily hugged the girl with a tight, heart-warming hug. 

When they parted Moe was able to get a good luck at (Y/N), frowning slighting as she eyed down the empty sleeve of (Y/N)'s T-shirt. (Y/N) took notice of Moe's wondering eyes and followed her gaze onto her missing arm. 

"Oh," she started while chuckling a little, "Yeah I lost it during the summer camp attack." she wiggled the numb hidden inside her sleeve, making the sleeve move around.

"Why didn't you just regenerate." another sidekick inquired. They all turned to face the man, a sad smile etched on (Y/N)'s face. "I went into a small coma during the time, so by the time I woke up it was to late to regenerate it. And yes, I put in a request for a prosthetic."

The sidekick cringed a little from their insensitivity, (Y/N) was clearly upset about the ordeal still. I mean, who wouldn't be upset about it, she lost her whole arm. Moe patted (Y/N) hair, ruffling it lightly. She pouted and started to whine at Moe messing with hair, Moe didn't stop and started to ruffle harder, laughing loudly.

Moe single handedly defused the awkward tension in the air, she's would good at that. She was also good at starting fights with others and speaking her mind. She never thought before she spoke, but when it came to little ole' (Y/N), she always made sure to pick her words carefully to not hurt her feelings. Moe thought of (Y/N) as a younger sister, and (Y/N) thought of Kamiji as an older sister. 

"Don't look so glum, a mechanical arm? That's gonna look so cool with your look .You're going to be like a cyborg angel!" she laughed loudly, (Y/N) following in pursuit. She had to thank Moe for knowing just what to say to make the small hero feel better. She was still adjusting to the lack of an arm, and she knew that it would take some time to adjust to a mechanical one.

(Y/N) spent the next few hours chatting with Moe and the other sidekicks at Endeavors agency, they were all happy to see that she was back and ready to help out again. Not having her quirk around was a bit difficult, as they could no longer be that reckless.  She enjoyed seeing everyone again, it gave her a sense of nostalgia, even thought its only been a month since she's last been on the job. 

Time Skip: 

Monday rolled around, the first day back to U.A. (Y/N) and Tamaki were walking down their usual route to school, it would be the last time they would walk down this route. (Y/N) had her arm wrapped around Tamaki. their hands intertwined. Like normal, they were in a comfortable silence, neither one of them wanting to break that silence. Tamaki's anxious self is grateful for this, as he know if they were to have a conversation it would be just one-sided. 

He felt bad sometimes for not being more talkative, but (Y/N) kept reassuring him that it was alright. Tamaki was helping his smaller girlfriend by carrying her bag for her. Today was not only the first day back for them, but it was also the day that they were moving into their new dorms. 

"You know," (Y/N) gently spoke out, making sure to keep her tone down as to not startle Tamaki. "It feels weird knowing were about to spend the rest of our last year in dorms." 

Tamaki hummed, thinking about how its not all that strange for him. He mainly rolls with the flow, not really having a formative opinion on anything. "Its..not to strange for me." he spoke softly. Around (Y/N) he felt comfortable, comfortable enough to not stutter or be very nervous.

"Hmmm, it feels weird being away from home." she hummed out. Tamaki didn't answer, he only just rubbed his thumb lightly on (Y/N)'s hand, signaling that he didn't have an answer and that he wasn't ignoring her. 

They soon arrived in front of the glass building, they made their way inside, Tamaki helped (Y/N) replace her shoes, having one arm is hard okay. 

They walked down the long hallway towards the stairs that led to the Year three hallway. They were stopped abruptly by the First years, both class B and A. They all were giving their worried statements to the girl, overloading her basically. 

Tamaki didn't like the attention, so he noped out of there quickly, hiding against a wall a few feet away, hoping that the students would disperse soon so he could have his girlfriend back. He wasn't confident enough to shoo them away, he felt pathetic for not being able to really help her with this. He knew the moment he tried to speak, a stuttered mess would come out and his voice would be drowned out by everyone's loud ones. 

After a few more minutes of this mess, Tamaki started to get fed up with the first years inconsideration towards (Y/N) need for space. He did one of the breathing exercises that his girlfriend taught him, his nerve diminishing a little. He walked timidly towards the group, picking up the distressed girls in his arms, and sped off, leaving a confused group of first years behind him. 

They got to the classroom, Tamaki still holding (Y/N) in his arms, he was pretty shaken up from his bold move, but it was worth it in his eyes because he was able to get her out of there. He let out a long sigh, trying to calm his racing heartbeat. 

A small fit of giggles snapped him out of his nervous state, he looked down and made eye-contact with (Y/N) beautiful irises. A scarlet blush flushed his face as he put down the giggling girl. She leaned onto his forearm as she started calming herself down. 

He felt extremely anxious, he was really hoping that she wasn't laughing at him, he started to feel a little insecure. Negative thoughts were forming in his head. 

'She's not laughing at me is she? No she wouldn't do that to me...would she? Is she laughing at me because I basically ran away?  I hope she's not judging me.." 

His quarrel inside his brain only worsened, as his insecurities started to drown him slowly. He placed a hand onto the girls shoulder, timidly making eye contact with her, as she started up at him, wiping away some loose tears from laughing. 

"Y-You're...not laughing at m-me, right?" he shakenly spoke, he was afraid of her answer. He's known her for years, so by now he should know how (Y/N) and knows that she would never purposely make fun of someone, right? 

She immediately stopped giggling and pulled onto Tamaki's tie, pulling him down so she can reach his hair. She started to pet his hair lightly, Tamaki relaxed under her touch. "Of course not Tama, I was laughing because I found it super adorable at how manly you were." she gave him a wide smile. 

Tamaki's face turned into a tomato, he started to overload from the compliments she was giving him, not really used to it. He started to twiddle with his fingers cutely while pondering what he should say back. 

(Y/N) got onto her tippy toes and gave Tamaki a peck on his cheek.

Tamaki.exe has just exploded, abort mission, abort mission.

Tamaki went into overdrive and started to stutter out incoherent words. The silvernette just giggled and held onto Tamaki's hand, releasing her comfort quirk onto the stuttering elf alone. She felt a little bad for overexerting her timid boyfriend, but come on, who doesn't just want to shower the cutie with love. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello wonderful people! I wanted to thank you all for 8K! I still don't have a consistent writing schedule, but honestly I just write whenever I'm in the mood for it and that's normally at like, midnight. I don't wanna talk about it-

Recently I cut myself pretty bad with a knife, so the next chapter might come out slower then normal since it hurts to move my thumb around a lot, but it didn't really stop me from finishing this chapter lol. 

I hope you guys enjoy the story! I plan on making adjustments to the earlier chapters, fixing up your quirk and stuff. I'll be putting the adjustments at the start of next chapter if you guys are interested in knowing what I've changed. 

Love you all!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.4K 36
[Red Zone Universe] In a world where Quirks define who you are, and some look up to those who can do more than others. Yuuai (U.A) High is a school w...
844K 23.8K 39
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
5.9K 262 20
Suzuki Mizuki is a third-year at UA. She has friends, good grades, and a great internship for a great hero. All in her life seems perfect, almost too...
105K 1.4K 9
A Tamaki Amajiki x curvy female reader fanfic (These characters are aged up and are pro heroes) It's Halloween! Mirio is throwing a costume p...