Love Pickles [ YiZhan ] & [...

By aaoyue

Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what... More

💙One
💙Two
💙Three
💙Four
💙Five
💙Six
💙Eight
💙Nine
💙Ten
💙Eleven
My Dear🍁
💙Twelve
A/N🎉
💙thirteen
💙Fourteen
💙Fifteen
🔞 S*Xteen 🔞
🔞Seventeen🔞
Only The words I say
❤Eighteen💙
💙Nineteen💙
💙Twenty💙
💙Twenty-1💔
💙Twenty-2💙
💙Twenty-3💙
💙Twenty-4💙
💙Twenty-5💙
🔞.... Special ....🔞
🔞Twenty- 6🔞
💙Twenty-7💙
🔞Twenty-8🔞
🔞Twenty-9💙
💙Thirty💙
💙Thirty-1💙
💙Thirty-2❤
💙Thirty-3💙
💙Thirty-4💙
💙Thirty-5💙
💙Thrity-6💙
HELP
💙Thirty-7💗
💙Thirty-8🔞
💙Thirty-9😜
❤Forty💙
💙Forty -1💙
💙Forty-2💙

💙Seven

9.1K 680 221
By aaoyue

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Yixao-ahhh!"

Xiao Zhan yells, running to Yixao as he came in. The little boy squeals and jumps in Xiao Zhan's arm and lightly hugged him.

"Xabu!  You're here! I'm sooo happy."

Yibo watches them, satisfied that his son is happy. Xiao Zhan placed Yixao down, ans eyes the place.

"Why.. You place is a mess, Yibo-sshi."
"Daddy's bad at cleaning!."
"I can see that."

Xiao zhan turns to Yibo, giving him a glare.

"It's nice to know you and your son has been getting along, but can't you clean."
"My maids used to clean."
"Do you even know how to clean?"
"... No. I was born in a family where everything was done for me."

Xiao Zhan sighs, rubbing his temple, then turns to Yixao with a wide smile, and crouched down on the same level as the little boy.

"Yixao... Do you think you can help me clean?
"Hmm.."

Yixao taps his chin, thinking for a bit. He also has never cleaned.

"If you clean... You'll be considered a good boy."

Yixao gasped, his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah! A Very, cool, good boy~."

Xiao Zhan said, already convincing the little boy. Yixao giggles, beginning to run around the house and picking up the thinks he can carry.

"See? That's how you make a kid clean!"

Xiao Zhan beams towards Yibo. The grown man scratched his hair, looking at all the mess his whole home has become.

"You'll help clean, right?"
"Uh... I don't know... It's gross."
"It's gross, but It's your own mess. Your son's already doing what he can. What about you?"

"I- I don’t know."

Xiao Zhan frustratedly groans, both his hands resting on his hips.

"Fine. While Yixao and I are out here... You can clean the bathroom and extra rooms in this house."

"What? That's disgusting! You want to make, me, a model, clean the bathroom? That's disgusting!"

"Excuse me! You used that bathroom, you damnit!"

Yibo and Xiao Zhan glared at each other, their eyes in a challenge. Yixao watches and sighs coming in between them.

"No fighting! Daddy, Xabu said to clean bathroom and rooms, so you so it! Xabu and I will clean around the rest!"

Xiao Zhan coos, ruffing the little boy's hair while Yibo stared at his son shocked.

"Whose side are you on..."
"Daddy, clean now!"

Xiao Zhan snickers, giving Yibo the winning look. The model groans clicking his tongue. And Xiao Zhan picks up Yixao, and nuzzles his nose on the soft cheeks.

"You're such a good boy!"

"I'm good boy!"

Yibo lazily walks upstairs, already groaning in disgusts. His stops halfway staring down at the two.

"Can't I get some help too?."
"No."
"No daddy! Like me, you need to learn how to clean!"
"Ugh...fine

Xiao Zhan and Yixao snickers at Yibo. Xiao Zhan put Yixao down, and began to clean around downstairs. He went to the kitchen, since there were a lot of dirty plates and utensils.

" Your daddy can't wash plates after eating?"
"Nope!"

Xiao Zhan looked into the sink and ONLY saw plates, cups, and utensils. If Yibo cooks, then there would have to be pots and pans. But none were seen.

"Yixao, I thought your daddy cooks for you."
"Daddy does! But It's always frozen so he microwaves first!"

Xiao Zhan Than dropped the spoons on the floor, shocked at what he just heard.

That stupid Wang Yibo! He's feeding a growing child microwaveable food?!"

Xiao Zhan sighs heavily, picking up the spoons. He'll talk to Yibo after they clean up.

------------------------

"Wow! So clean."

Yixao exclaims, running around the whole living, Xiao Zhan smiles, but then looks up thinking about Yibo.

"Yixao, stay here and play while I go to your daddy."
"Okay."

Xiao Zhan walked upstairs,  already tired halfway. He pants as he lands on the top, he looks around and sees the clean halfway.

"Yibo-sshi... Where are you?"

His eyes then landed to the open door, as he heard a loud thud.

That must be the bathroom....

Xiao Zhan slowly opened the door, and stiffled a laugh. There, he saw Yibo on the floor, his clothes all wet, the shower head still running.

"Wow, I said to clean not to make more mess."

Yibo rolls his eyes, and slowly got up. Xiao Zhan closed the shower, and grabbed the mop.
But Yibo huffs, and grabs the mop from Xiao Zhan's hand.

"Are you done cleaning downstairs?"

"That's why I'm here to check up on you."
"Ohh..."
"Bet you didn’t even clean the rest of what I told you to clean."
"It’s hard cleaning the bathroom..."

"You just suck."

Xiao Zhan tries to take the mop from Yibo's hand, but Yibo just pulls back. Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes and tries to do it again.

"Let me do it! Just pick up the things that's on the floor."
"I can do this myself!"

"It's been two hours and you're still here! As if you can do it yourself! Give me the damn mop!"
"Go play with Yixao!"
"Ugh, stop being stubborn and let me help--

Xiao Zhan gasped as he felt himself slip. Yibo immediately threw the mop away and caught Xiao Zhan from falling and hitting his head on the wet floor.

"Oww..."

Xiao Zhan felt something firm, but soft with his hands. He sat up, and paused realizing  what position he's in right right now.

"Uh.."

Xiao Zhan blushed as he straddles Yibo, too embarrassed to even move. Yibo on the other hand gulps , feeling Xiao Zhan's ass on his lower abdomen.

So... Soft..... Fuck he has a nice ass.

Yibo's  hands unconsciously went over to Xiao Zhan's ass, and squeezed it hard making Xiao Zhan jump in surprise.

"Y... You..! What are you doing?"

Xiao Zhan got off  Yibo, still blushing as he glared at Yibo.

Yibo also stood up, staring at his hands that squeezed the plump ass. Now, he's confused🙄.

Did I just think a man's ass was nice and even squeezed it? Something's not right....

"I uh.. I'm sorry about that..."

"Tsh.. Whatever... You pervert!"

Xiao Zhan left the room, running downstairs. Yibo was still staring at his hands, opening and closing it. His eyes were showing desire, and excitement. The corners of his mouth twitched, a smirk slowly appearing.

"I... I wanna feel his ass again."

________________

Every now and then, Xiao Zhan would come by the Wang's house and play with Yixao.  And while he's there, he makes sure to use Yixao as a shield.

Ever since the accident happened between the two adults, Yibo had began groping Xiao Zhan's ass whenever he can. Xiao Zhan only visits for Yixao , not the grown, perverted man.

Currently, Xiao Zhan's with Yixao in the living room, both on the floor laying on their stomachs. Yixao was too busy drawing, while Xiao Zhan was on guard for Yibo.

"Xabu look! I drew all of us!"

Yixao exclaims, showing Xiao Zhan's his amazing drawing.

"Oh~ that's so cute..?  Uh.. Yixao..
W- which one am I?"

Xiao Zhan asks, looking at the drawing. There was Yixao in between the two adults. But one adult was wearing dress.

"Xabu's the one wearing a dress."
"What? But why?"
"Because Xabu will be my mommy!"

Xiao Zhan stared at the kid flustered, and sat up. Shocked from hearing what the kid just said, he didn’t know what to say. He liked Yixao alot actually. But if he becomes a 'Mother' it mean... He would have to marry Wang Yibo.

And that's no no for Xabu.

"Uh..well... Your daddy and I.. Uh... I like your daddy... Ew... But-"

"You like daddy? You love daddy?!"
"What? No! I didn’t not say that!"

"You said you like my daddy! It means you're going to get married!"

"Ah.. No no! Wait--yes! I did say I like him! B- but not that way--"

"Daddy! Come down!"
"No! Don't call him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.8K 18
In this world there are many big company but hide a deep secret.. Xiao Zhan a young man who needs money, and lucky for him he got a work and the one...
138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
167K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...
136K 8.9K 12
Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo's ex, makes a list to why people shouldn't love his ex-boyfriend. | A Short Story | [I don't own the characters! This is purely...