The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

237 10 0
By KuroEngel_OG

Selene pushed Marrok towards her window frantically.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Whoa! What's going on?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *whispers* Shhhhhhh. Ok, Viktor is here and if he catches you I'm sure he is going to make both our lives hell. So just go out the window while I deal with him...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *whispers* No I don't wanna leave you here with that psycho!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks at him with big puppy eyes* Please, just do this for me and then come back in about an hour after lunch is over so that we can continue our talk. Ok I gotta get down there!

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Fine... *climbs out*

She ran to her bedroom door and ran out of it and down the stairs when the doorbell rang again.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Coming! *yells as she's running*

She gets to the door and was going so fast that she slid in her socks and slammed into the door with a loud thump.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ouch! *rubbing her shoulder as she opens the door* Sorry it took me so long I was in the bathroo... wait, what are you doing here?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *smirking* Viktor sent me instead. He said he was going to grab lunch with Madison. *walks in without being asked to*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Please, by all means come in. *sarcasm*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Well thank you. *cheeky grin*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *rolls eyes and closes door* So what, my supposed mate, who is so possessive of me, is out with the chick who got me suspended in the first place?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *nods* Yuuuup *pops the p*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shrugs* Fine by me... so I take it you're here to keep tabs on me for him?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Pretty much. *begins to wander through the house and starts heading upstairs*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ummm where do you think you're going? *looks at him from the bottom while he's on the stairs*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *looks down at her and devilishly smiles* Your room... *starts walking even faster*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Wait what!? *runs after him but is too late he's already in the room*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Damn hellcat, if I knew you wore these I'd have asked to see them a long time ago! *holds up a pair of her lacy thongs between his two pointer fingers while smirking at her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Give me that! *goes to grab it but he pulls it away and behind him* Don't make me nut kick you again!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Nope, like to see you try! *he is holding her back with one hand while holding the thong in the other*

They were tussling back and forth and even though she wanted to knee him, he kept his body turned slightly so she couldn't. They were shuffling all over the room when suddenly Selene fell backwards and since she was holding onto Virgil, he fell on top of her.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Whoaaa!! *braces himself with his hands, one with the thong landing on the floor, the other on her breast*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What the hell Virgil!?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Hey don't look at me, you're the one that fell and pulled me with you... and might I say it's not a bad position either. *his hand on her breast begins to rub and grope it*

Selene has been lazy all day and hadn't changed out of her pajamas, so not wearing a bra and feeling the satin fabric glide across her nipple because of his hand, almost made her moan. She did however blush.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *blushing* Get off of me Virgil!!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Hmm I don't know... that blush of yours, which is cute by the way, and the fact that your nipple is as hard as a rock, makes me think you actually enjoy having me on top of you.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What? No! *chest rising and falling fast due to fast heart rate*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Yeah... I think you do. *leans down like he's going to kiss her*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh my... is he going to kiss me!? Wait... why do I feel like I want him to? Do I actually like Virgil? Noooo I can't! He's a twin of that psycho!................ oh but look at those sexy lips of his as they smirk and glisten with his saliva. Oh goddess... I think I just got wetter... how is he able to do this to me!? I always used to hate being near him... what is going on!?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Wow... I haven't really done anything and I've already got you breathing heavy and soaking yourself. *chuckles mischievously*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Oh fuck it... *she uses her hand that was on his chest to fist his shirt, and pull him all the way so their lips crashed together*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it. Thank you.
•======================•

He wasn't surprised by her reaction at all, in fact he had hoped she would have done what she did, so when she did, he responded to her kiss' ferocity with his own. It felt like there were fireworks exploding all over their lips as they kissed. Electricity running from wherever their skin was touching and coursed through their entire bodies.

Virgil continued to massage her breast with his hand, and even used his fingers to twirl, flick, pinch and rub her extremely hard nub. Selene could feel his bulge in his pants as he was grinding it against her, and for some reason, she just wanted to strip both their clothes off and ride him like in a bronco in a rodeo.

But this wasn't just some normal horny need, no it was like this longing need... a need to be as close as she can to him... to be connected to him. And even though she was thoroughly enjoying herself, that type of need, frightened her.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on hers, catching his breath* Damn hellcat, I want you so fucking badly right now!! What the hell are you doing to me?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *wraps one of her legs around his hip so she can grind herself better against him while her nails dig in and grip his hair roughly* I-I don't know... but it's the same for me. I can't seem to stop myself.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Then don't, cause I definitely don't want you to... *removes his hand from her breast long enough to slide it under her shirt and back onto it*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *arches her back pushing her breast farther into his hand* Mmmmmm~ *she moaned*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Fuuuuuuck I'm so damn hard right now!! And your breasts... damn baby they feel so good... *suddenly moves his head down and begins to suckle on her nipple*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ooooahhh Virgil!! *moans as she grinds her pelvis into his harder*

They were both really getting into it when he let go of her nipple with a slippery pop, brought his face back up to hers and began kissing her passionately again, moaning into each other's mouths. His other hand let go of her thong panty and moved it to her cheek to cup it and that's when she suddenly broke the kiss with a hiss and pulled her face from his.

•======== Notice ========•
End of mature scene.
On with the regular story.
•======================•

His eyes shot open and any sign of lust that was there, was now being replaced with confusion and concern.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ What? What did I do? What's wrong? *asking while looking everywhere on her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No it's nothing... don't worry about it... *she tries to push him off now that the lusty moment has ended*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *refuses to budge and finally pulls her face to the side so he can see her cheek* Wha?... Who the fuck did this to you?!

He was getting seriously enraged and he wasn't even sure why, but he felt this overwhelming need to protect and avenge her.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks at him with upset eyes* It's nothing... please, just let it go, ok?! *tries even harder to push him off* Ughh, come on Virgil, get off!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ It was my brother, wasn't it?... *he asks with clenched teeth*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *stops struggling and just looking right into his eyes* I-uhh, n...

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Don't lie to me Selene... it was, wasn't it? *his voice is cold and very harsh*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks away with embarrassment and whispers* yes...

Virgil suddenly stands up and Selene follows suit but only to sit on her bed. He begins pacing the room, with his fists clenched for a moment or two before he growls and starts heading out of the room.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh no! If he storms off and does anything to let Viktor know, Viktor might hurt someone I care about!!! Fuck!!

Selene runs after him catching him on the bottom of the stairs and holds him there with her hands on his chest, eyes wide, teary and pleading.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Please Virgil... please I'm begging you, don't do or say anything to Viktor...

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *eyes widen in confusion then disgust* What, why? Do you like being beaten on?! *he growls*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shakes her head rapidly* No!!! But I don't have a choice!!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *raises a brow* What do you mean you don't have a choice? Everyone has a choice!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Please Virgil, listen to me! He threatened to hurt any and everyone I care about. I can't let him, so if it means being his punching bag every now and again, then fine... as long as everyone else is ok... *voice gets quieter as she speaks* Look, just come sit down with me on the couch and I'll explain... *grabs his hand and pulls him to the couch*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *follows her* Ok... *is still very upset*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I'm not sure if I can trust him... I feel like I can for some reason, but he is Viktor's twin after all...

Selene sighs deeply then explains everything that has transpired between her and Viktor. She could see Virgil's face change with different emotions with each different part of the very exhausting but only two day long story.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ So you see, that is why I need you to not say or do anything... I can't let anything happen to them. *looks down at her hands*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *raises her head by her chin* But what about you? What if something happens to you and it doesn't stop him from hurting the others?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shrugs* I-I don't know... hell I don't even know why he's so obsessed with me all of a sudden but I can't, I just CAN'T let him hurt my family and friends.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *sighs* Fuck... I knew my brother was an asshole and had some control issues but this is too much too far! I can't believe I'm a twin to him!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *places her hand on his thigh* Please, just let me handle this.. it isn't your problem anyways.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *groans* Fine, but I'm going to keep an eye on things... I may be a douche and a player, but I don't believe in ever hitting a female, no matter what... well unless you're battling another pack that is.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ok, that's fine, just don't let him know you know, alright?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *nods then brings up his hand to her non sore cheek* And don't worry, I won't tell him about us almost screwing. *winks devilishly*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Oh my gah! You're such an ass! *chuckles while pushing him in the chest*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *suddenly pulls her into a passionate kiss, that only lasts a few moments but feels like it lasts for much longer* Yeah, but you kissed this ass..

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *rolls eyes* So has 98% the city's female population. Now go, you have to get back to school before your brother thinks something is up and comes terrorizing me some more.

She pulls him up off the couch and drags him to the door while he laughs. Once at the door she pushes him out and he stops, turns around to face her, as soon as she lets go.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Can I at least get a kiss for the road? *smiles*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Kiss this. *brings her middle finger to her lips and blows a kiss at him*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *holds his heart dramatically* Ah be still my beating heart! *laughs*

She shuts the door on him and she can hear him laughing on the other side until he gets far enough away. Her smile fades as she sighs, dropping to the floor and holding her knees to her chest.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
What the hell am I going to do? *begins to cry* I've got to figure out a way to get out of this mess..

Selene stops herself from crying anymore, gets up and goes upstairs to take a shower and put on some clean lounge clothes.

She heads back to her room, checks her phone for messages from her warden, thankfully there is none, then goes to work on her school work. After a bit, Marrok came back over and they talked more about his theory and even did a bit of research online. Basically they come around to the same conclusion, they won't know really anything until her birthday and what might happen then.

* * * *

She got all her work done, then went and cooked dinner for her and her parents. Once she was full, she texted the warden that she was going phone-less.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ [TEXT: I am going to be without my phone now. I'll text you as soon as my mom gives it to me in the morning.]

Oddly enough he hasn't really texted her at all since that morning, just the occasional "making sure you're still obeying me" type of texts. She told her parents she was going to bed. Because honestly she figured if she could be asleep BEFORE he showed up, he wouldn't try to do the things like he did last time.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ok, warden was texted... it said he read it, no reply, go figure. *rolls eyes* probably getting some loose pussy from Madison... whatever, keeps him away from me.

She walked upstairs, turned off the lights and climbed into bed. Soon, she fell asleep. About two hours later, she could hear him coming in her window. She remained like she was sleeping, not wanting to deal with him. She could hear him taking his clothes off, after making sure the door was locked of course, and then climbing into the bed behind her.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *whispers* Hey baby, you awake?

She doesn't move and just continues to pretend to be asleep.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Damn it... I should'a just stayed at Madison's.... *whispers as he grumbles to himself and gets comfy*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I knew I smelt that skank's perfume! Ugh! I really don't care that he's with her but pretending to act like your someone's mate and you're all "in looooove" yet going and screwing another chick, is just wrong! Grrrr I hate him soooo much!

She resisted the urge to turn around and punch him right in the dick since that's what he's being, but she didn't want to set off the powder-keg. Eventually she fell back asleep once she was able to calm down her anger and think of happy thoughts.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
At least he isn't trying to force me to jerk him off again... although he did feel pretty big, I'm sure it's just riddled with diseases, especially if it's been in Madison. Hmmm... I wonder what Virgil's dick is like. It seemed like it was even bigger than Viktor's, but then again I didn't get that great of a feel of it earlier.

I am shocked that Viktor allowed him to come check on me. He knows that Virgil can smell the moon flowers scent too, so wouldn't he want to keep him away from me?! Oh well, it was at least nice cause I didn't have to see this assholes face... and I got to make out with Virgil. *internal giddy squeals*

That night, her dreams were filled with interesting and strange visions of Virgil and herself, mixed with the stuff her and Marrok talked about earlier that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 89.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
402K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
19.2K 775 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...
4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...