The Wrong Mate

بواسطة KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... المزيد

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

239 10 0
بواسطة KuroEngel_OG

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
This was NOT how I saw my day going... hell, it's not how I saw my last year of school going!! Not only am I being forced to be king asshole's mate for some unknown reason, he threatened everyone I care about AND on top of it, I have to wait after each of my classes for "his hind-ass" to come and collect me to take me to my next class. The classes I have with him, I HAVE to sit next to him, prearranged seating or not. I'm beyond furious.

Not only do I have to play nice, but I have to deal with all the whispers and gossip about how the humans think I'm the latest flavor of the week and the pack knowing he's my mate. Well I call bullshit! I know in my heart he isn't and for the life of me I don't even know why he thinks I am... hell I don't even think he knows my name!!

She slams her head on her desk in class. Thankfully no one noticed.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Someone just kill me now... *sighs*

Just as she sighed, the bell rang for lunch causing everyone to get up in haste and leave. She stood at the door waiting for her "master" to come fetch her, so that she may dine with his lordship. She was staring at her phone when she felt an arm slip around her waist tightly, and it gave her a sickening feeling. She looked up into the grey eyes of the guy she now despised with all her being.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Come my love... *starts walking towards the lunchroom pulling her along*

Once in the lunchroom, everyone goes quiet.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Great, now I feel like the spectacle on display at the zoo...

They walk over to the table where Viktor and his group sit and she just stands there as his food was already there waiting.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Such a pompous ass.. has some weak wolf get him his food for him so he doesn't have to stand in line.

She looks up and notices her friends in line looking at her signaling asking "what is going on?" Selene thinks quickly and turns towards Viktor.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ummm Viktor... Alpha... yea, I'm just going to get me some food, I'll be right back.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Hmm, I'll go with you. *starts to get up but she stops him by placing her hand on his chest*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No no it's ok. I'll return... I promise. *gives him her best smile hoping he lets her leave*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *grumbles* Fine, but hurry back. You are to be at my side at all possible times.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Right...

She turned to leave and his hand stopped her. Her eyes went wide with fear that she wasn't going to get away.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ You forgot something...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *exhaled in relief* Sorry... *then leans in and kisses his cheek*

She turns to walk away as a loud smack is heard across the lunchroom and her butt was now stinging. Her face went red with not only embarrassment but rage. She quickly ran towards the line and met up with her friends.

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Oh my freaking goddess! So it is true!? Are you really Viktor's... mate? *says the last word extra quiet so humans couldn't hear*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No.... yes....

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Uhhh what does that mean?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *sighs heavily* Look, he seems to think I am but I just feel deep inside me that he isn't... but for some stupid reason he does..

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ So why don't you fight back? I mean yeah he's our next Alpha but it's not right...

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Yeah, you always fight back and not take anyone's shit, even an Alpha's.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ It's not that easy guys...

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Why not?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Because...

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Because why? *interrupts Selene*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Damn it Aeron! If you'd let me talk I'd tell you! *is frustrated but breathes to chill out*

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Sorry, I'm just anxious to know. *frowns and then gets a side hug from Rand*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped, I'm just stressed. He really believes I am because he smelt Moon flowers again...

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ Like yesterday?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *nods* Yea, which is apparently me. But even though I'm not of age yet, they seem to think it's a fluke because it's so close to my birthday. But I feel absolutely nothing but disgust when I'm near him.

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ No tingles or sparks?

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ No fire on your skin or electricity?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Nope, none. And what's worse, when I did try to fight back, he got really scary mad and threatened everyone I cared about with removal from the pack.

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ Oh...

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Damn, he means business...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Yeah, so since he says I have to stick by him ALL the time now, and when it's my birthday he's going to mark me to prove to everyone I AM his mate, or else I risk everyone, including you guys, I have to do it, and that means not hanging out with you guys much anymore. *frowns*

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ *hugs her* Oh Selene, boy only you could get yourself into a situation like this...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *chuckles* Yea, right? Hey, do me a favor...

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Anything.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Tell Marrok for me. I don't think Viktor is going to allow me to be around any un-mated males that aren't in his line of sight. He's super possessive, and I don't want to see Marrok hurt by that asshole.

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Of course. Is Viktor checking your phone too?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Not yet, but I'm sure the idea will come to him eventually and he will.

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Damn, I'm so sorry Selene, wish there was something we could do...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Thanks. Well, I've got my food, I better get back before he goes all Hulk on everything... *frowns more*

They all give her one more hug and she walks back off to her doom. Once at the "head table", Madison was there sitting next to Viktor and once she spotted Selene she stopped speaking and glared with a turned up nose.

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ Eww, what are you doing here freak. You don't belong here.

Suddenly there was a loud slam followed by a growl, scaring the crap out of everyone, especially Madison.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *death glares at Madison* Move.

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ Wha-what? Viktor baby...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ I said MOVE! You are no longer welcome at this table.

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ *stands up* WHAT? Why? Cause of her? This abandoned trash?

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Yea, it's no secret that I was abandoned by some unknown parents and was adopted. Apparently people doing a good thing and taking in a poor child is seen as a bad and disgusting thing to stuck up bitches like Madison.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Excuse you, but you're in this "abandoned trash's" spot. Now take your fake... everything, away from this table like you're told to.

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ What bitch? *slaps Selene* How dare you talk to me like that! *turns towards Viktor* baby, you're just going to let her talk to me like that?!

Viktor was reaching out to grab Madison for laying a hand on his "mate" but suddenly there was a fist that flew and hit her right in her nose job.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ That's for calling me abandoned trash! *smacks Madison across the face* And that's for smacking me!

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ Ahhh! Viktor, do something! *said nasally as she held her bleeding nose*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ I am. Madison, you are no longer allowed at this table for your disrespect to not only me, but to my mat... girlfriend. Leave and take your clones with you!

With that Madison storms off and her friends follow, scared to remain with a pissed off Viktor. He sat back down and basically pulled Selene down to sit where Madison had been.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Great... now the whole school heard him call me his girlfriend. And to top it off, I'll probably get suspended from school for beating up a student...

Wait... that would be a good thing! Then I won't have to be around Viktor!! Speaking of the asshole king... *turns to glare at him with a side glance*

Viktor had begun his conversation back up with his buddies while his arm rested very possessively around her hips, but completely ignoring her existence.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Not that I want to talk to him, but at least if you're gunna force me to be your "girlfriend", you could at least act like I'm one.

She grumbles to herself as she pushes the food around on her plate having lost her appetite. She looked up and saw her friends talking and glancing at her every so often with such sad faces. Oh how she wished she was with them then here.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *notices his mate is very quiet and not eating* Eat.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks at him suddenly* Huh?

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *nods his chin towards the tray* Eat.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shakes head* I'm not hungry anymore. *pushes tray away*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *growls lightly and pulls her tray back towards her* And I said eat.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *glares at him and pushes tray away again* And I said I wasn't hungry. *crosses arms defiantly*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ I would just eat if I were you... can't have you wasting away to nothing.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *glances at Virgil* I won't waste away for not eating one lunch. Besides, I'm not hungry so if I eat, it will just make me sick. *lies*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *pulls the tray back to her, grabs the fork and gets some food on it. Brings it up to her lips and with a stone face he growls out while whispering really closely into her ear* Eat... or else I'll hurt one of your friends..

His eyes quickly shifted to look at her table of friends, making a point towards her. Her eyes widened and her face fell from defiance to defeat.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Fine. *opens mouth and eats the food*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Good. *gets another fork full and again brings it up to her lips*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I can feed myself you know.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *grins* I'm sure you can, but this way I know you will eat... or else... *quick eye shift again* Besides, it's kind of sexy watching your lips wrap around the fork.

She takes the food and growls softly. He kept feeding her and she kept taking it, so not very happy about being fed like a baby. Others commented on how cute it was that he was feeding his girlfriend like true lovebirds, but in reality it was all just about control. Virgil just sat there watching her be fed. His eyes dark but nothing on his face giving away any sort of emotion.

* * * *

After being fed like a child, the bell ringing for class, and then being walked to her class like she didn't know the way, Selene was so ready for this day, and year, to be over. She had her head down trying to will her headache away when she was called to the office over the loudspeaker.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Welp, knew this was coming... hope like hell I'm suspended! *holds hands up like praying* Please moon goddess, help a sister out here!

She got up and went to the office. Sure enough there sat Madison with two black eyes, a bandage over her nose, and an ice pack to cover it and the red hand print on her cheek.

━{ ⋆ Madison ⋆}━ Bitch... *whispers as she glares at Selene*

Selene just smiled while flipping off the fake barbie queen.

* * * *

Selene was walking out the front doors of the school, on the phone with her mother.

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ *on phone* Suspended really Selene!? It's only the second day of the school year!!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ At least I made it a day more than last year...

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ This isn't the time to be making jokes. We are so going to have a talk with your father when we get home, and you better be there!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Yes mum, I'll be there. *rolls eyes*

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*looks at phone like it just turned into a monster* How the hell does she do that?!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ But mum, even the principal said it was justified.

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Don't mum me, and justified or not, you still hit another student............ even if it was that bitch Madison..... you don't go hitting other people!

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*smiles* Gah I love my mum, she hates that fake troll as much as I do.

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Now look sweetie, I have work to get done. You get your butt home and wait for me and your father. Got it!?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Yes mum..

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Love you sweetie.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Love you too mum... and sorry. Bye.

━{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }━ Mhm. Bye.

Selene hung up her phone and as she was so busy with her phone call while walking to her bike, she didn't realize who was there waiting for her.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Great... just fucking great.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *sighs* What do you want?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *leaning against her bike with arms and ankles crossed* I just wanted to congratulate you on your achievement of becoming the most hated girl in school.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What? Why? Because I hit that fake Barbie?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *laughs* No, cause you're "Viktor's Girlfriend". If I had known you were interested in him, I never would have tried to peruse you...

He now got up from the bike and had walked towards her, but instead of stopping, he casually walks around her to be behind her.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Although, I'm pretty sure you were enjoying my pursuit last night... *leans in towards the back of her neck and takes a sniff of her* mmm you do smell like moon flowers.. and arousal.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Just being so close to him sends my heart racing, what the fuck!? Oh my goddess! His breath on my neck just sent a shiver down my spine to my core and now I'm hella wet... wtf is going on with me!?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I-I don't know what you're talking about, I did not enjoy your advances. And I'm sure as hell not his girlfriend! I don't want anything to do with him... or you!

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Who am I kidding? Virgil has always been hot to me and if he just wasn't such a douche...

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Mmm, keep telling yourself that hellcat. *lifts arm and gently runs one finger along her bare arm, causing goosebumps*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
What the? Just the slightest touch from him has me full of goosebumps and like electricity sparks running through me... wait... sparks... electricity...??? Noooooo he can't be! Does he feel it too when he touches me? Oh goddess please noooo.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *leans even closer to her and whispers into her ear* You feel it too, I know you do... *tongue flicks out and barely grazes her ear*

Selene accidentally let out a little moan when she felt his tongue and quickly clasped her hands to her mouth to try and stifle it but it was too late, he clearly heard and he laughed.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*growls* Damn him and his sexy laugh and... sexy everything!

She spins around to face him and yell at him but as she opened her mouth to speak, and before she could even say anything, Virgil smashes his lips against hers. His tongue automatically went in her open mouth and she found herself melting into the kiss, that electric spark igniting a fire throughout her whole body. Her body instinctively kissed him back, her tongue playing with his and she moaned once more. She felt him smile as they kissed due to her response.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
What am I doing?! I can't be kissing Virgil! *moans* But it feels sooooo good and the sensations... ugh I'm so wet right now!

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *finally breaks the kiss* Damn hellcat, that was delicious... and I bet something else is too.. *grazes his knuckle along the front of her crotch*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh my I just wanna jump him sooo bad right now!!

Virgil takes a huge step back from her, puts his hands in his pockets and just looks at her.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ok, what the fudge nuts is wrong with him? He was all intense and now he's like trying to keep a..... Ohhhhhhhhhh..... that's why.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Love! *comes stomping up towards them looking hella pissed*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Fuuu.... I hope he didn't see that kiss or else he's gunna kill me.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *finally reaches her* Baby. *quickly grabs her and wraps his arms around her in a hug*

She slightly flinched at his sudden movement. It's not that she was scared per say, but she wholly expected him to be upset, not hugging her.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Uhhh...? *looks towards Virgil who just shrugs nonchalantly*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *pulls back* Come, I'll take you home... *grabs her hand and starts pulling her towards his car*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *jolts out of her shocked state and pulls her hand from him* What? No! I have my bike!

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *growls at her disobedience* Virgil can take it...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No. *says with firm authority* No one rides my bike but me.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *growls louder and snarls* You WILL come with m...

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ No. *crosses her arms* You, "love"... *said unenthusiastically with a ton of sarcasm* ... have to get back to class, and because of you and your bitch Madison, I have to go home and talk to my parents... ALONE. They will not appreciate you being there, future Alpha or not.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *clenches jaw and fists* Fine! But, you WILL text me throughout the day and call me at lunchtime everyday to tell me what you are doing and who you're with.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What?! No! You are not my warden! Besides I'll probably be grounded and lose my cell privileges.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *steps towards her and is now in her face* Then I'll come by every lunch and after every practice!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What part of "grounded" don't you get?! It means I'm not allowed to see ANYONE.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *smirks* They will allow me to once I tell them that you are my mate.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *eyes widen* What? No!! You're not my...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *raises voice very loudly* YES, YOU FUCKING ARE!!

Selene flinched and covered her ears at his use of his Alpha voice much higher than normal and right in her ears.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *grabs her roughly by the waist* Now, no more talk of this "not being my mate" talk. You ARE mine, and I will see you, one way or another... or else. *leans in and nuzzles her neck before planting a kiss to her flesh*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *shudders with disgust* Yea, ok.

Viktor pulled back just enough to place his lips on hers. His tongue was demanding entrance but she kept her mouth closed tightly. He growled as he reached up grabbing her cheeks with one hand and squeezed hard.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ You WILL kiss me back love, or do I have to remind you of your punishment?

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Punishment? You're talking about destroying all my friends and family you egotistical, psychopathic, obnoxious jerk!

She sighed and he kissed her again and she had to force back the bile that wanted to rise up as she kissed him back. His hand on her cheeks went away and into her hair, fisting it and pulling it back... hard.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ahh?! *head goes flinging back slightly at his yanking*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *places a peck kiss on her lips* Remember, you're mine... I'll see you after practice today.

He lets her go almost like he was throwing her, to the point where she almost fell over but caught herself. As soon as she caught her balance, his hand smacked hard on her butt and this time actually grabbed a handful. Her eyes widened and there was the fire pits of hell flashing in them.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
No, gotta play nice, gotta keep my loved ones safe.. *growls*

Viktor walked away and smacked a hand on his brother's shoulder on his way back into school.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Come on bro, we've got school and practice to do.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Right... bro. *turns and follows his brother without looking at Selene because he was feeling angry and sad*

Selene was just too overwhelmed with hate, the need to kill, distress, confusion, sadness... and more. She got on her bike and drove home, barely missing getting hit by a car cause she wasn't focusing.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Stupid asshole Viktor! *gets off her bike and walks into her house, slamming the door*

She slammed her bedroom door when she got in and first thing she did was throw her helmet into her hamper with a loud fump noise then plopped face first onto her bed and screamed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

MATES بواسطة ~MK

المستذئب

405K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
350K 9.2K 32
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig me out of the ashes." I was ready to start a new life. After graduating at the top of my class, I f...
66.7K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
19.2K 775 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...