The Wrong Mate

Por KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... Más

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

247 12 0
Por KuroEngel_OG

The house was already full of people from school and the pack. Once the girls walked downstairs Rand instantly spotted them and walked over grabbing Aeron.

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ You look absolutely sexy, love. *kisses her deeply*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ewww gross, go to your room you two..

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ *giggles* Yeah no one wants to see that...

━{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ }━ *walks up to them* Right on Aeron, get yourself some dick! *laughs then looks at Lilith* Looking hot there cutie. *winks and walks off to get a drink*

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ *blushes heavily* thanks... *turns to Selene* I'm gunna get me something to drink..

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *raises an eyebrow skeptically* Riiiiiight....

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Lilith walked off to get her "drink" which mean she was going to attempt to talk to Stormy, and maybe more. Good for her, she needs to get out of her shell more. The party was pumping and people were dancing and having a good time... except me. I felt more annoyed, and now I know why...
- - --

At that moment, her least two favorite drama magnets walked into the house.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Alphas in da house!! *raises arms in response as people woot and whistle*

Virgil just laughed and slapped his brother on the back and pushed him towards a group of girls that ran over to the future Alpha King. As their Beta and Gamma disperse to find drinks and women (or in the case of Gavin, his girlfriend) leaving Virgil on his own. That's when his eyes locked onto those dark blue orbs that felt like they were on fire.

She glared daggers at him and he just smirked in response, while giving her a very douchebag salute/wave thing with a wink. She snarled her lip and turned away from him. She walked off outside to the back patio where it was quieter and she could breathe.

Suddenly she felt warm, big hands on her hips that were pulling her back into a very hard chest. At first she thought it was Marrok but the scent that wafted into her nose was wrong... yet it smelt so good. She felt like her body wasn't in her control anymore as she closed her eyes, enjoying the igniting touch and arousing smell of thunderstorms.

Then whomever it was began to push his pelvis into her ass, clearly trying to show he either was very hard or had a big dick... and from the way it felt, it was both.

Selene held back a moan as she felt warm minty breath on her neck before a soft, feathery kiss landed where the breath had just been.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Your looking absolutely fucking sexy, hellcat. Why don't you come back inside with me and do some dancing?

Her eyes shot open as she regained control of her body and turned around landing a smack to his face.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Didn't I tell you not to touch me ever again?!

She was furious and he was still holding her, even though his cheek was now turning a bit red. He only had that cocky smirk of his plastered on his lips.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
His very tempting lips... so masculine and juicy looking......... oh my goddess he just licked his lips!? I think I just got even wetter!!!!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Now why would I stop touching you when you clearly seem to be enjoying it? *whispers next part* and I know you just got super wet... I can smell your arousal.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I..

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Especially since you've been staring at my lips. What... do you want me to kiss you? All you have to do is ask, hellcat.

One of his hands began to move up her side, under her shirt, causing a trail of fire along her skin. He was leaning in, his lips getting ever closer. Their lips just barely brushed against one another when he stopped and used his nose to nuzzle hers teasingly.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Just say it, hellcat... say you want me to kiss you... to touch you... to pleasure you... to fuck you...

She was suddenly snapped out of her trance at his final words.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
To fuck me? Seriously!? He thinks saying THAT is going to get him into my panties? I am not one of his whores!
- - --

She brought her hand up and smacked his cheek again making it even redder before she pushed him away.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Get this through your thick, dumbass brain of yours. I am NOT one of your groupies, your whores that you can just screw and ditch whenever you want. I will NOT spread my legs just for you to "hit it and quit it", so back off Virgil!

She begins to walk away when Marrok came out with two drinks in his hands, handed one to Selene and then hugged her pulling her into his side. Virgil was going to protest but seeing her smile at this older guy and joyfully touch and talk to him, Virgil just turned and walked away.

* * * *

The party went on for hours, but soon started to die down. And after several drinks, grinding into Marrok to the music and avoiding the twin jerks, Selene was ready for sleep. She grabbed Marrok's hand and walked them both upstairs to his room. Once inside and door closed, she pushed him up against the door with a loud thump as her lips roughly devoured his.

He responded in kind and soon they were tearing clothes off each other, and he was placing her on his bed. They were both naked and she was moaning loud while he explored her body like it was new to him.

* * * *

The next morning, Selene woke up against Marrok's hard tattooed chest and smiled. His stubble made his gently sleeping face look even more manly than adorable. She laid her head back down and she felt his arm tighten it's hold on her. She felt safe. He was her safe zone. It didn't take her long to pass back out (since it was still fairly early in the morning). She woke later to a very giddy Aeron landing on her.

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Come on Selene, gotta get up and get ready for school!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ughhhhhhh do I have to!?

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Yes, now get your cute naked ass up and get dressed. *smacks Selene's naked butt that was sticking out from under the covers before walking out of the room*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
But I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna sleep... oh yea, where's Marrok?
- - --

She peeks her head out from under the covers just as Aeron is leaving and sees Marrok walking in with a towel dangerously low on his hips and water droplets falling from his wet hair.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*bites lip* Damn that man is fiiiine!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Now now babygirl, I know what that look means, and as much as you turn me on... *glances down at the now tent forming under his towel* ... you need to get dressed for school.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ But I don't wanna go to school! *whines*

She flung off the blankets, got up and walked towards Marrok while stretching. His eyes roamed over her whole body and he was now biting his lip. She reached him, his hands instinctively holding her hips as she placed her hands around his neck before sliding them down along his toned chest to the edge of his towel.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *licks her lips seductively* I want to stay here with you Rok... in your bed... you inside me... filling me up... over and over again...

Her words got quieter as she spoke but she had been leaning in towards him so he could hear ever word she said and it made him growl loud.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Dammit babygirl! You know I want to... so fucking bad! But you gotta go to school and I got's pack duties to do. *his hands gripped on her hips tighter as he rubbed his towel covered erection against her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *pouts* Fine...

Selene quickly snatched his towel and wraps it around herself as she starts to walk out his door to go to Aeron's room to get dressed.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I could of at least sucked you off before either of needed to get dressed... oh well your loss. *she winks*

She walks out and hears a loud growl of frustration causing her to laugh and head into her friends room.

* * * *

Selene walked out of Aeron's room, in some of her friends clothes that she could find that were somewhat close to her style. She looked herself in the hall mirror and gave an approving nod.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Not bad... for Aeron's clothes...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Damn, you even look sexy as hell in regular clothes as you do out of em.

━{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ }━Mhm, I have to agree with you there little bro.... yummy.

Both had come walking out of their respective room and commented to Selene making her smile.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Well thank you. Now I suppose I should get my ass to school. *rolls her eyes*

She walked by them, stopping briefly at Marrok and leaned into lightly kiss his cheek and pat his crotch teasingly.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ See ya later. *kisses cheek and winks*

Rand, Aeron and Lilith has already left for school and so Selene just hopped on her bike and rode off.

* * * *

Once at school, she parked just as the bell rang to say classes are going to start.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Shit!

She hopped off her bike and began sprinting towards the front doors and just as she opened them she ran into someone that felt more like a concrete wall, that nearly knocked her on her rear, but she was grabbed by whomever to keep from falling.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Son of a... *looks up and sees who she ran into* oh ... double shit...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.3K 471 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
302K 8.6K 42
*100k reads?!? Oh my goodness!! 😭😭. I was sooo nervous about putting my work out there for people to read!! Thank you all for supporting me, and my...
2K 168 11
On the eve of 18th birthday, Caleb's life took nose dive for the worst. As the third born son of the former Beta, he expected to shift into a beta wo...
10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...