Teacher| m.y.g x p.j.m [Mpreg]

Galing kay A__Panda

"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-so... Higit pa

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue: 50
A\N Thank You!
Sequel!
Fun Facts!
100K & Oneshot

50K & Oneshot

1.7K 69 6
Galing kay A__Panda

Hello everyone! I never thought I would be doing this in a million years but, 50 000 reads.... what the shit.

To some people that might not be a lot or just be a number but to me it means the world that so many people liked this story, even if it is very, very cringey looking back on it. I cannot thank you guys enough, even if you only read one chapter, it still helped in some way.

I wanted to do something special! This is a big milestone and I knew I wanted to do a special thing for 50K and I am finally doing it.

One thing I always wanted to do was Vhope's start of their relationship. I do not remember what chapter it was - I am not checking-.., Jimin's call to Taehyung, if anyone remembers that. A lot of people thought it went one way.... nudge nudge, wink wink- when it actually didn't...kinda, ish.

So I'm going to be writing that in the perspective of those two. I hope you guys like it and thank you once again for 50K ;,)

~

"You're coming, right? Taehyung asks.

"Yeah, of course I'm coming. Any chance to hang out with friends is one I will always take. Sucks that no one else could come," Hoseok pouts.

"Uh yeah, everyone else was busy."

The two boys pack up their things and head out of the school along with the other students rushing to get home. Taehyung's house was also in walking distance of the school, only slightly longer of a journey compared to Hoseok.

The walk doesn't take that long and before they know it, they've arrived at Taehyung's house. Taehyung unlocks the door and opens it for Hoseok to go in.

"Is anyone else home?" Hoseok asks.

"Um no, my parents both work 'till late and my sister has after school stuff."

"Aah~."

"We can go up to my room, if you want," Taehyung suggests.

"Sure!"

The pair lug their school supplies up to the younger's room and throw it into the corner of the room. They decide to play some video games to pass the time and take out some to start off with.

"Tae!" Hoseok complains after the younger beat him for the third time in a row, "you're too good at these games, I can never beat you."

"It's cause they're my games, duh. Of course I'm good, I play them all the time."

"Ive lost all hope."

"Well not my problem you're doing it wrong."

"Help me~ pretty please," Hoseok pouts.

"Fine, but that's because I feel only slightly bad."

Taehyung gets off of the bed where he had been sitting and makes his way over to Hoseok who was sitting closer to the T.V. Taehyung adjusts Hoseok fingers on the controller and places his own over them. He helps the elder play a game against bots, which was initially pretty easy to begin with. They continue like that for a couple hours, teaming against the game.

"See you're pretty much a pro," Taehyung comments.

"Well cause you've been helping me."

"Nah."

"It's getting late, maybe I should get going."

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer- you could stay the night! I'm lonely~," Taehyung whines.

"Fine! But I'm done with playing games."

Hoseok gets up from the floor and stretches before plopping back down onto Taehyung's bed. The younger joins him and lays next to him.

"Games aren't for me, Kookie is better at games. He's the only one that can beat you."

"I beat him a lot when we play."

"'Mmm, debatable."

"Yah!"

Hoseok laughs and rolls over, hitting Taehyung's body.

"Whatever," Taehyung  mumbles.

"I'm kidding, I can't be saying stuff that I should have no opinion on."

"No opinion?"

"Well you guys are both the gamer, I don't really do that. Kookie was probably a better decision if you wanted to play games."

"But we did play."

"You helped me the whole time."

"I wanted to."

"Well thank you, I will forget it all by tomorrow."

Taehyung chuckles and stares up at the ceiling.

"What's up there?" Hoseok asks.

"Huh? Oh nothing, just thinking."

"Wow,  you never do that."

"Yah- I was thinking about us."

"Us?"

"Like us... our friend group, its all going to change a lot in the next year."

"I don't think it'll change too much."

"We're graduating, moving away from our families... my eomma is already sad about it," Taehyung chuckles, "Jimin-ah's even starting a family of his own soon."

"We're still pretty good friends. I don't think any of that will change anything. Were inseparable!"

Taehyung smiles and sighs, "yeah."

"Too bad.... you never got to ask out Kookie."

"What?!" Taehyung sits us as fast as the speed of light.

Hoseok laughs, "oh come on, am I the only one that realized you had a thing for him since forever?"

"I don't," Taehyung grumbles.

"Yes you do, always caring for him when he would get picked on by the older kids. You introduced him to all of us. Always made sure he was smiling and tried to include him in everything 'cause he didn't have that many friends."

"Well... even if I did I don't anymore!"

"Really?"

"Really... it... its someone else now."

"I don't believe it," Hoseok cackles, "who then, 'cause now I need to see this pers-"

"It's you, you dumbass!"

Hoseok goes quiet and sits up while Taehyung sulks across from him.

"Me... why?"

"What do you mean why? I mean... look at today, you came over and played games with me even though you don't normally play games."

"Well yeah..."

"Just... just... never mind," Taehyung mumbles.

"Why?"

"I can see your reaction."

"My reaction is supposed to say how I feel?" Hoseok questions.

"I-I mean..."

Hoseok rolls his eyes and leans over to Taehyung and pecks his lips.

"Who else would I let drag me through a bunch of video games even though I dont play video games."

"Oh."

Taehyung sits with his head down and twiddles his fingers around. Hoseok scoots over and lifts the younger's head up so they're on eye level. Taehyung blushes from the cross proximity as Hoseok gets closer. They closes the gap between them as they mold their lips together. Hoseok pulls on Taehyung's hips, pulling him closer.

The younger wraps his arms around the elders neck. Hoseok traces his fingers over Taehyung making him gasp. Hoseok uses this to his advantage to enter Taehyung's mouth. They fight for dominance, the elder winning with ease. He bites down on Taehyung lip, making him moan. Things escalate- almost.., until Taehyung phone rings.

They pull apart, gasping for air. Taehyung reaches for his phone and sees Jimin calling.

"H-hello?" Taehyung picks up.

"Taehyungie!"

"H-hey Jimin, what's um- how are you doing?"

"Jeez you sound like you ran a marathon!" Jimin laughs.

"Oh it feels like it," Taehyung responds, staring at the elder who smirks.

"Can I ask a favour?"

"Oh no."

"If anyone asks, I'm staying over at your place tonight, Okay?"

Hoseok chuckles, from overhearing the conversation and scoots over, "Jimin's becoming a drug dealer."

"Hoseok?!"

"I always knew Jimin would be a sneaky drug dealer."

"Ugh I'm not a d- can you please, if anyone asks whe-"

"Yeah yeah, got it."

"Thank you so much Tae! Bye."

Jimin hangs up the phone and Taehyung puts his on his bedside table.

"What is he getting himself into?" Hoseok asks, laughing.

"No clue..."

"Well.., I hope that didn't kill the mood too much."

"U-h no..."

"Good."

Hoseok grins and pulls the younger back towards himself and connects their lips once again. Taehyung smiles into the kiss and wrap his hands in Hoseok's hair.

The elder pulls back and Taehyung sits in the his lap.

"So.... what do we call this?" Hoseok pipes up.

"This?"

"Us."

"Oh," Taehyung shrugs, "what do you want it to be."

"I can ask you the same thing."

"Well... I know what I want."

"You think its the both the same thing?"

"I hope," Taehyung mutters.

"I think so," Hoseok smiles.

Taehyung smiles back and nudges his head up to peck the elders nose.

"Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend."

~

Yeet yeet that was painful, I hope you liked it. For clarification that's all that happened that night, and thats how its always been, some of y'all's imaginations to creative.

Thanks for 50K and if you want me to do this again for another scene, maybe comment and I might do it for a future milestone

:).

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

772K 35.4K 74
‣ in which taehyung hates jimin with all his heart. "you know what? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR RUINING MY ONCE PEACEFUL LIFE! I HATE YOUR MOTHER FOR...
91.7K 4.4K 31
jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he just the son of the village baker... so ba...
10.4K 416 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...