โœ“ ๐—ฏ.๐—ถ.๐˜.๐—ฐ.๐—ต , mid90s

By winteroIogy

๐‘ฉ.๐‘ฐ.๐‘ป.๐‘ช.๐‘ฏ เฉˆหš โ˜… ๐’๐’๐’. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท.
๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š.
๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š.
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ*
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ*
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

2.4K 61 28
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

"𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘆 felt lost as ever after practically forcing fuckshit out of her home few days prior. the period she spent alone made her realize how lonely she really was.

her friendship with the boy next door was strained after she angrily lashed out at him during his violent fist-fight with a certain blonde haired light skin. though she does know that the the two boys were both equally in the wrong, for some reason she only let her anger out on aiyden— the kinder, gentler, smarter boy.

here's the thing about delaney, though she does have a lot of sexual experience, she's never actually been in a good relationship. her past relationships have been a drag:

she got her first boyfriend in the 2nd grade— xavier campbell. they were together for a full two weeks before he broke up with her for amanda cameron because she was 'prettier' than her. it broke her little 7 year old heart and she cried for a week, hating the male species and amanda cameron. after that whole heartbreaking experience, she never dated anyone again until her freshman year of high school.

in 9th grade history class, she met a charming puerto rican by the name of diego rosario. they started off as friends but it quickly turned into much more after they shared a drunken kiss in estee's hot tub at her 15th birthday party. by the next week, delaney and diego were official. it started off great— they were going out to the movies every friday night, skipping school to head over to his house when his mother was working to make out, spending everyday together— it was terrific but everything changed after a couple months.

their wasn't anything horrendous in their six month relationship other than the fact that they just didn't click and it started to show after the first month. delaney and diego didn't have much in common so their relationship got boring. they'd only have mediocre sex and they'd make up excuses to leave each other right after.

though it was dull, she did genuinely like him therefore it did break her heart when she found out her boyfriend— now ex-boyfriend had cheated on her multiple times with none other than angela dabner.

delaney and angela used to be good friends. estee introduced them before her departure to the richer side of town. angela wasn't necessarily poor but she definitely wasn't wealthy which made her go to the school with the less fortunate people. once estee left, they became good friends— almost best friends therefore it was a big shock that angela out of all people would choose to sleep with diego.

delaney blew up and yelled at her like their was no tomorrow which resulted in a physical altercation to occur. it wasn't the brightest idea for a fight to break out in the middle of their hour break but it did help the fire in her stomach diminish. the pair both got suspended for three days and they never spoke to each other again willingly and the beginning of their big feud formed.

she hated angela dabner and she vowed she always would. sure delaney didn't think their relationship was gonna last but it did hurt that she lost her boyfriend and close friend all in the small span of an hour. diego was her first real boyfriend and she hated herself for not seeing that he was a piece of shit who wouldn't keep it in his pants.

the asian girl never dated after that— only hooking up with random guys from her high school and drugged up men in their mid50s.. it probably wasn't the brightest idea to fuck men older than her own father but hey, free coke and beer!

her thoughts quickly vanished once she heard the old phone ringing from the other room. she abruptly got up from her used tissue covered bed before gazing at the aged wooden nightstand with a pre-made line of snow carefully sitting on a two dollar bill. she lazily got out of bed before quickly getting on her shaky knees and snorting the remaining deadly power that she managed to steal from her mother's 'medicine cabnet'.

wiping her nose, taking off the excess of the cocaine sprinkled on her nose, she walked to the ringing telephone in one of fuckshit's shirt before answering: "hello." in an annoyed tone.

"um it's ray. we haven't seen you in a while and fuckshit's more of an asshole than usual so i'm just wondering what's up between you guys." ray spoke nervously— the pair had never really talked alone before hence the uncomfort.

"we've been going through some shit, fuckshit's a fucking idiot that leads bitches on and i'm just fucking sick of it." she answered, letting out a dry laugh.

"oh."

the line went silent, ray not knowing enough about the situation nor the girl to comfort her and delaney not really knowing what to say to such a dry response.

"you know, even though you and fuckshit aren't like together now, it doesn't mean you can't chill with us. the crew misses your sarcastic ass. fuck that nigga fuckshit, come hang with all of us, we're gonna go skate in like a half hour." finally said ray to the silent girl on the other side of the phone line.

delaney remained silent for a few seconds— thinking if she really should hang out with ray and the others even when there's a big possibility that fuckshit was gonna be there too— she knew she couldn't really control herself around him.

as much as the girl wanted to hate the insensitive boy with the trash mouth and a drinking problem, he was perfect. the way his hair floated in the wind while he skated around the city without a care in the world, the way every time she saw him she wanted to jump his bones and fuck him in the back of his car, the boy was a masterpiece in her eyes and delaney knew something was bound to happen if they'd be in a room alone together. especially with the lack of sex she has had in the past week.

pushing her wild thoughts aside, she told ray she was going to meet him at motor avenue skateshop in fifteen minutes...

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏: 1322

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
young delaney is played by anna cathcart. IM SORRY I COULDNT FIND ANY MORE YOUNG ASIAN FCS😭. xavier campbell is played by jacob tremblay and diego rosario is played by diego tinoco.
if you see any mistakes become ✨hellen keller✨ pls. i'm probably gonna go back and fix the mistakes i've made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 226 17
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your life๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more
305K 2.5K 63
mostly preferences and imagines of mid90s :)
2.6K 4 17
Jordan and Ruben have always been friends but during the summer of 1990 everything starts to change
29.7K 446 12
"๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š?" "๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ.."...