Steamed Broccoli (IzukuXReade...

By squishychanz

Since the beginning, since Elementary school you' both have become great friends. He's so sweet and innocent... More

Chapter 1: Snoozing & Bruising
Chapter 2: Dinner With The Midoriyas
Chapter 4: An Overly Supportive Mom
Chapter 5: Birth Control
Chapter 6: Cat Cafe
Chapter 7: A Walk Home
Chapter 8: Home From The Park
Chapter 9: Time Skip To Monday
Chapter 10: Lunch Break

Chapter 3: Underaged Drinking

10.3K 263 503
By squishychanz

(I had to add this song! For the first part HAhaha 😂😂❤️)

You excitedly shriek as Midoriya turns around handing you the bottle. You excitingly take a big swig. You shiver, gasping. Some of the wine comes out of the corner of your mouth. Midoriya leans in, licking it. You jump. "We don't want wine spilling on your dress." How about I give you something of mine to wear?" You nod, he walks into his closet pulling out gym shorts and a loose tanktop, he hands it to you. You walk into the closet.

Midoriya takes a swig and glares at Bakugo who is obviously pissed. "What was that about Deku" he clenched his fists. "Well we don't want her getting trouble do we?" Bakugo crosses his arms. "I guess.." he grumpily looks away.

You come out, arms crossed covering the sides of your breasts with your hands. "I-Izuku do you have a different shirt.. this is embarrassing.." he hands you the bottle to distract you. "Here ago." You raise an eyebrow confused, but take another swig. "But yeah the shirt."

"What's wrong with it?" He smirks. "U-uh well.." he tilts his head. "I.. well it's really long on the sides.. I can see the sides of my.." you cover your face embarrassed. "B-breasts.." He peeks over. "Y/N, they aren't. You're fine. But if it bothers you—" he hands you a large hoodie. Wear this the to cover up."

You nod and pull It over your head. You flop the sleeves around. "I feel so cuuute!" He smiles down at you. "That's because you are." He hands you bottle. You take another large swig. "You know after a while you get used to the burn.. after taking a sip it becomes smoother the more you drink it" you gulp down a couple swigs. Bakugo quickly takes the bottle away from you. "Hey dumbass, you need to take a break. It's going to hit you fast and your gonna get sick take your time, Deku stop giving her the fucking bottle."

You grumpily cross your arms as you hiccup, face flushed red. "Well I didn't know that..and don't blame Izuku! He's just being nice.." he stares down at you. "I don't like you wearing his stuff. Take it off." You stare at him bewildered scooting away from him. "I'm keeping them on weirdo, I can't just be walking around without clothes."

You huff and walk over to Midoriya laying your head on his chest. "Izuku.. why is so hot.. in here" he looks down at you. "Probably because your wearing a sweater." You put your arms up. "Help me take it off.." you whine. He pulls it off of you, laying it on a chair. You throw your arms around him.

"Broccoli boy—" he stares at you. "Yes?" You giggle,jumping up and wrapping your legs around him. "Koala!" He quickly tucks an arm under you to keep you from falling. You jump a bit as you feel his hand grasp your butt.

Bakugo grumbles as he chugs the bottle looking away. "I-Izuku!" He looks up at you. "Sorry I didn't mean too, I was just adjusting my arm, so I could make sure I had a good grip on you." You stare at him and see him smirk. you softly hit his chest. "Pervert" You giggle.

He laughs, then looks over at Bakugo. "Didn't you just tell Y/N not to drink so fast. Bakugo puts the bottle down stumbling towards you two. "Shut up you damn Nerd.." he throws a pillow at him but just ends up hitting you in the back of the head.

"H-hey what was that for!" Midoriya covers your mouth. "Shh, Y/N Don't yell, you and Bakugo are noticeably drunk. You don't want to get caught do you?" You look at Bakugo. "Yeah he is, but what do you mean I'm drunk?" He puts you down gently into your feet. "Walk to the bed." You blush. "W-why?"

"Just do it, it's to prove a point" you walk to the bed but you stumble the whole way almost falling over. "...okay, I might be.. a little bit." You flop onto the floor. He looks down at you. "You okay?" You roll onto your back looking up at him. "..I want some water" he sighs and stares at Bakugo then you.

"Y/N wants water. Deku" he smirks. Midoriya glares at him. "You better not do anything to her." He quickly hurried down to the kitchen grabbing some water bottles. He heads back up into his room throws a water at Bakugo's head, then squats next to you handing you a water bottle opening it for you.

You gladly drink it then put the empty bottle to the side. "Thank you Bunny.." you kiss his cheek. "B-bunny?" He blushes putting his hand on his cheek, You giggle. "Well as much as I don't like want to agree with Kacchan.. I think Rapunzel is a perfect nickname for you.." he pushes your hair behind your ear. You shyly smile up at him.

*Knock Knock* Hey Y/N, Bakugo. You both are spending the night. Both your mothers have fallen asleep on the couch. She opens the door and looks over at Bakugo who has fallen asleep at Izuku's desk, then at the both of you. "Izuku, why is she wearing your clothes?" You get up and bow to her. "I'm sorry, the dress I was wearing earlier got uncomfortable and hard to move around in comfortably. So I asked him if I could borrow some of his clothes."

"Oh, Alright." She smiles as she places two futons next to the door. "Well, I just thought I'd let you know, Izuku make sure Katsuki sleeps on the futon and not desk." He nods "Night Y/N, Night Izuku." She waves closing the door.

"I-Izuku.." you nervously play with the bottom of the shirt your wearing. You whimper quietly as you face flushed red. "C-can we share the bed.. l-like we used to when we back in elementary school.." his face flushes red and nods. "S-sure.." you get up and lay the futon on the floor.

You let down your hair and extend it a little more picking up Bakugo and carefully putting him on the futon. You blush staring at the bed. You take a deep breath and leap onto the bed, pulling yourself under the covers.

He pulls off his shirt, climbing next to you. You look at him. "W-why did you ..take your shirt off" . "I get hot easily in my sleep, so I don't wear a shirt.." he tosses his shirt off the side of the bed then turns facing you.

"U-uh.. Izuku, how s-should we do this.. this is completely different from sleeping in the same bed in elementary school. This is actually very nerve wracking." You hold your hand over your chest taking a deep a breath. He puts his hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, trust me I'm nervous too, but I promise you. I can respect any boundaries you set"

"Also, Y/N. Don't take this wrong." He looks you up and down.You stare up at him tilting your head. "You, really shouldn't sleep with a bra on.." You cover your face. "I-I know I was going to wait.. until you fell asleep to take it off."

"Do you want me to look away, so you can do that real quick?" You nod still covering your face. He turns faces away. You take a deep breath, reaching a hang up your shirt trying to unsnap the back with one hands You whine, trying to get it with your other hand. "Y/N.. do you need help?" He asks still facing the wall. "y-yeah I need help.." you whimpered.

He turns over,reaching behind you, unsnapping it in one try. You look at him astonished, giggling you nudge him teasingly. "You did that pretty quick, have you been practicing?" He blushes, shaking his hands in front of him. "N-no, of course not"
(He has, but he didn't want her to know that.)

You giggle, smiling at him. "Well I need you to turn, Mr.Bra-Expert. So I can take it off." His face flushes,!quickly turning away once again. "S-sorry." You laugh, slip your arms out of the straps, pulling it off from under your shirt, then leaning over him to throw it off the side.

"Okay, I'm good now. You can turn around now if you wish" you gently tap his shoulder. He turns, facing you once again. "Um, soo.. Izuku, c-could we cuddle.." you nervously peek at him from under the blanket. "Y-YES!" He shakily yells.

You cover his mouth. "Shh.." you point over to Bakugo who grumpily shifts on the futon. He nods and slides your hand off his mouth. You sigh smiling at him. "I didn't think you'd be so excited about it." He wraps his arms around you, gazing into your eyes. "Anyone would feel lucky to have you in their arms.."

Your face flushed red. "R-really?" He nods, moving his hands to your waist. "Yes, I have never felt this lucky in my entire life." You cover your face. "Y-you're just saying that." You stuttered, your heart thumping what felt like out of your chest. He pulls your hands from your face with one hand staring deep into your eyes. "Y/N.."

"Y-yes..?" He slides his hand onto your face, sliding his thumb across your lips staring down at them. "You wouldn't understand how lucky I feel right now..just being able to lay with you." He sighs as he takes his hand off your face holding you tight.

You pout resting your chin on his shoulder. "Why did I want him to kiss me.." your face becomes warm and you grumble shoving your face in his shoulder. Your heart aching. You take a deep breath, "I-izuku.."  you whimper quietly sitting up.

"Yes Y/N..?" He sits up, looking at you. You wrap your arms around his neck, arms shaking, face flushed a deep shape of red. "I-I really want to kiss you.." you whimper.

"Then kiss me." You grumble, "I-I'm nervous.." he smirks. "And why is that?" You twiddle with your thumbs. "T-this would be my first kiss.." within seconds you find yourself underneath him on the bed. "I guess I'll have to take that before someone else does"

He leans in, kissing you deeply. You shakily pant wrapping your arms around his neck kissing him back. The door flies open. "YYYY/NNN~" your mom gasps as she looks at the both of you, quickly closes the door. "Oops! Sorry, carry on!— Be safe!" She peeks the door open without looking and throws condoms in the room."

You cover your face. "Izuku.. I'm so sorry.. that's so embarrassing.." he laughs and hugs you. "It's okay I've gotten used to your mom over the years I've known you. She's definitely something else, but hey it's getting late, so let's head to bed. Okay?" He pulls  you into his arms kissing your forehead. "Goodnight Y/N."

You look at the floor. "U-um one second." You pick up the condoms off the floor and put them in the drawer of his nightstand. You sigh climbing back into the bed. He pulls you to him, cuddling you from behind. You snuggle into him hugging his arms. "Night Izuku" you smile as you drift off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
39K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
52.9K 1.7K 18
"Love. An incomprehensible emotion. Why has it have to be so hard...?" ~*~*~*~ Midoriya "Deku" Izuku has looked up to his childhood friend, Bakugo "K...
54.8K 1.2K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...