love me for life

By sunasjellystick

|| DISCONTINUED || xreader story about a very shy and reserved girl with a difficult past and family what wil... More

April
Meet me at our spot
Phone numbers
My house
12:34 am
Fresh air
So Rude
Friends
Best friends right?
The less i know the better
Sick and Tired
Summer camp
Confessions of a dangerous mind
Dork
All through the night
In my room
AN

Sweater Weather

27 0 0
By sunasjellystick

Kuroo tells you that he had booked a taxi and you head to the center of Tokyo then arrive near a mall.

(y/n) POV

"I've never been in this area of Tokyo and w-wow it is just so pretty. This place is huge!" I say looking everywhere with a smile on my lips.

"I know right? It's huge here, I've actually never been here either and I only discovered it recently through a friend who said I should go check it out so I thought I'd bring you here since you wanted to spend the day out so we can explore this place together!" He says looking down at me grinning happily.

Together... why did I get so excited the moment he said that word?

"T-thank you Kuroo I appreciate it. Shall we go explore then?" I ask a tinge of red on my cheeks.

"Let's go!" He answers happily.

Kuroo and I walk into the indoor mall looking at the various shops there. From clothing, to shoes, to decoration and even pet stores, there were so many shops to see! We went in a few of them, I mostly wanted to see the clothing shops while Kuroo went to the shoes one.

We then walked into one of the clothing shops and Kuroo saw a sweater he really liked but didn't have enough money to get it and sadly walked out of the shop. And that's when I got an idea.

Hm, what if I got that sweater for him? He did bring me all the way out here and help me. Fuck my pocket money, he's the only real friend Ive ever had. Maybe even more than a friend... ARGH what am I saying, just get him the sweater (y/n) stop saying shit. Even if you like him there's no way he would like you, but he's still a good friend.

"Oh Kuroo wait, I saw a cool sweater in the shop I'd like to buy, I'll be right back wait for me here."

"Oh wait I'll come with y-"

"NO DON'T!" I say a little too loudly.

"Uhhhhh okay?" He answers tilting his head in confusion.

"I uh haha sorry I uh, I-I'll be right back." I answer awkwardly as I head into the store to buy the sweater.

After a few minutes I come back out of the store, the sweater in a bag.

"So can I see the sweater you bought?" Asks Kuroo curiously leaning towards me.

"Nope you will have to wait until later." I say turning away from him.

"Ehhhhh? Whyyyyy it's just a sweater right?"

"Y-yeah but still you have to wait, I'll eventually show you."

"Hm you don't sound convincing at all but whatever" he says looking at me suspiciously.

We continue to walk through the mall for a few hours but then start to get tired.

"Alright i dont know about you but I feel like resting at a cafe with a nice drink right now." Kuroo says taking a break from the bags he was carrying.

"That sounds like a good idea right now." I say looking at him.

"Okay then let's go check out that new cafe I was talking about earlier!" He says smiling to me.

"S-Sure!"

We continue to walk for a bit before (finally) arriving at our destination. We sit in the beautiful new cafe Kuroo was talking about. 

The cafe was a small cat cafe called the CNC cafe or Chisana Neko Cafe. It was calm,very cozy and comfortable. There was a library and bean bags on one side where you could sit down read a book and chill. On the other was the cafe side where you could appreciate the calm ambiance and have a drink or a little something to eat in a peaceful atmosphere and all that with cats roaming freely in the cafe.

Kuroo and I take place at one of the tables and order our drinks. I also order a piece of cake because I was hungry after all that walking around.

"I hope you like cats because there are a lot here." says Kuroo as he picks up a little cat and puts it on his lap.

"I love cats! I have two at home and I love them very much. I prefer cats over dogs to be honest." And as I say that a cat jumps on my lap and I start petting it.

"Well I can only agree with you, my parents have always rescued cats and gave them a home so I grew up with them and honestly I prefer cats to humans sometimes." Kuroo says chuckling, looking at the cat on his laps.

"Well I can only agree with you." I answer a small smile on my lips.

"Did you just repeat what I answered to you?"

"I did not." I say smiling innocently

"Yes you did."

" Did not."

"Yes" Kuroo takes my fork and takes a bite of my cake, "You did." He answers smirking.

"Hey! That's not fair!" I say taking my cake and fork back.

"You steal my words, I steal your cake."

"Whatever, get yourself some cake." I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever get yourself some cake." Kuroo repeats trying to imitate my voice. Which makes me crack up and drag Kuroo into laughing with me.

"You know, you should laugh more often." Kuroo says calming down. "You look cute when you laugh." He adds, resting his head in the palm of his hand looking at me.

As he says that my heart feels like it's going to explode. I mean c'mon he said I looked cute, CUTE.

"I should, yet I usually don't have a reason to laugh so I don't.." I say looking down at the cat who has now fallen asleep on my laps.

"Then I'll give you one everyday." He answers an affectionate smile on his lips.

My eyes widen and my face turns crimson red as he says those words.

"Ah, it's getting late and I don't want your parents worrying about you, c'mon let's get going." He says before getting up from his seat putting the cat down and I do the same as we pay and leave the cafe.

Kuroo and I then take a taxi and head home.

Kuroo's POV

We've been in the taxi for a good 10 minutes and I haven't heard (y/n) talk for a while. She looks so cute because she's falling asleep, well she always looks cute anyways.

As I say that in my head I feel a weight on my right shoulder and look to see that (y/n) has fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smile at the sight and rest my head on hers.

I then wake up as the taxi stops in front of her house.

(y/n) POV

"Hey, psst (y/n) you're home, c'mon wake up." I hear someone whisper as I feel a poke on my cheek.
I wake up groaning and realize I fell asleep.

"O-Oh im sorry I fell asleep." I say getting my bags and Kuroo does the same as we get out of the taxi.

"Nah don't worry about it, it's fine. Alright then see you Monday for school." Kuroo says turning away to walk home.

"Kuroo wait!"

"Hm?"

"T-This is for you, please accept it as a thank you for today!" I say as I grab one of the bags and hand it to him.
He takes the bag and opens it to reveal the sweater I had bought for him.

"I- (y/n) are you- did you- I don't even know what to say, thank you so much!" He drops the bag and engulfs me in a hug so tight I couldn't even move anymore.

"Oh shit sorry I just didn't know how to react." He says letting go of me rubbing his hand behind his neck. " I just wanted to thank you. Really you didn't have t-"

"But I wanted to!" I say smiling brightly at him.

"Stealing my words again I see." He adds.

"I really should be the one thanking you for spending the day with me." I say a slight blush covering my cheeks.

" Well I mean school has only begun so we'll have plenty of time to spend together." He says looking away blushing slightly.

"I guess you're right, we'll then see you on Monday at school 'cake stealer'." I say making a funny face to him.

"See you on Monday  'word stealer' ." He answers back laughing.

I look back at him rolling my eyes and smiling before entering my house.

~~~~~~~
song : sweater weather- the neighbourhood

hey hey heyy!!

Fun fact for this chapter: I actually wanted to get a pair of shoes for Kuroo but when I was writing i was listening to the song "sweater weather" and that's when I decided it would be a sweater instead of a pair of shoes and it's much better haha.

hope u like the chapter!

-maki chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...