A New Hunt (Female Yautja x M...

By -_Rafael_-

Note: This was requested a couple of times... So this is from the "Xenomorph Queen x Male Reader" in "Female... More

Prologue - {Next Generation}

3K 75 15
By -_Rafael_-

Note: New Me, New Style >:3

PS: Strong Language and Adult Content in this Story, You've been warned >;3

-=Begin Of Chapter=-

-=Y/N's POV=-

Y/N:"Retreat! We're getting the hell out of this planet!" I shouted, aiming my sight on those xenomorph bastards

Echo:"This fucks just kept on coming! I'm starting to run out of ammo here!" he shouts, gunning down every xenomorph that is heading our way

I felt a pat on my shoulder as I raise my rifle and move inside the doorway of the bunker, this bunker was our first to secure after we landed in this isolated planet... I saw Dozer reloading his smart gun, I then pat Dozer's shoulder as he looks up at me...

Y/N:"Head back and activate the turrets, Dozer! Let me have the Smart Gun!" I shouted because of the noise outside

Dozer:"Yes, sir!" he obliged, I grab the Smart Gun and finish the last step of the reloading process and aim the Smart Gun ready...

Y/N:"Echo! Shadow! Get in! I'll cover your backs" I shouted, enough for the two to hear me

I pulled the trigger and let the Smart Gun do its job and gun down every Xenomorph it can find, while Echo and Shadow are now running and head right in the bunker, as Echo slams the button at the side, as the metal door began to slide down closing...

Shadow:"Die you piece of shits!" he cursed, using his flamethrower to his hearts content, as I continue gunning down some close calls...

As the metal door slid closed, Shadow's flamethrower and the Smart Gun that I'm using finally ran out dry... I tossed the Smart Gun on the ground as I pull up my pulse rifle at a ready...

Y/N:"The turrets still aren't firing... Echo, go and help Dozer to activate the turrets" I said, he agreed and head to the control room at the back...

Shadow:"*Sigh* Worst. Fucking. Planet. Ever." he said between breathes...

Y/N:"You could say that... Come on, we need to call an evac if we wanna leave the planet you so hated, Shadow" I said with a smile, he smiles back and before we could head to the radio room, a shotgun round was heard... several shots...

Shadow:"Shit! They're in the bunker?!" he cursed as he readies his Pulse Rifle

Y/N:"Echo! We're coming!" I shouted, as we ran to the control room with our guards up...

<...>

Shadow presses the button as the door slid open, I went in with my pulse rifle ready, only to see Echo on the ground at the side of the room, bleeding... I ran up to him as I noticed that he's still breathing...

Y/N:"Echo, what the fuck just happened?!" I said as I ripped a piece of my cloth and use it to wrapped around his severed left arm...

Echo:"We're not... alone... in this... bunker..." he said, weakly

Y/N:"Hold on, Echo! I'm getting you out of here! Just... Hold on!" I said as I finished tying the cloth around his severed arm...

Shadow:"I found Dozer..." he said, I look back to see him looking down on the floor, holding Dozer's pistol...

Y/N:"How's his condition?" I ask him, but he shook his head...

Shadow:"Dead... Some Xenomorph manage to ripped his head along his spine from his body..." he said...

Y/N:"What?" I said, dumbfounded...

Echo:"No... Not Xeno... Something... else..." he said, as I look back at him...

Y/N:"Tell me, who or what did this to you" I said, as he weakly looks up to me...

Echo:"Hun... Hunterrrrr" he said, and his last words before he went to deep slumber....

Shadow:"Damn it!" he shouted as he fist punched the nearest console

I reached down and grabbed his dog tag, along his shotgun... I rose up to my feet... 

Y/N:"Come on... We need to get out of here..." I said, as I turn around and walk past Shadow...

<...>

Shadow:"We need immediate evac! This Place is already overrun by those fucking things!" he shouts on the mic

Radioman:"Alright... 2 Dropships will be sent to your location for immediate evac, over" he said from the other line

Shadow:"Thank god... I thought you guys will leave us to rot here" he said, as I look out of the window to see nothing but alien corpses that been gun down after I reactivated the turrets...

Radioman:"As long as- Static" it suddenly got cut off...

Y/N:"What happened?" I ask

Shadow:"Hello? Hello?! Shit!" he said, as he put down the mic. "Something must have interfere the signal or more possible, those xenomorphs got smart enough to destroy the satellite dish on the other building...

Y/N:"Damn... Well, as long as the turrets are up... we're safe here for the time being" I said, as he agreed with me...

<10 minutes later>

As we were getting ready to head out to the roof, the power in the building that we're in suddenly went out... I looked out the window to see the turrets are now offline...

Y/N:"Damn... We need to go... now" I said, as I lead the way up and out...

Shadow pull out a pair of smoke grenade and gave me the other one. As he pull the pin and threw it at the side of the roof...

Y/N:"Weird... No Xenomorph?" I said, as I scan the area below...

Shadow:"Probably dead, thanks to those turrets..." he said

I let out a chuckle as I turn around to look at Shadow, only to see 3 red dots on his chest

Shadow:"What?" he asks, before I saw his whole body explode by something...

I ducked down for cover as Shadow's sniper rifle slid 5 feet away from my position. Hearing the noise of like a predator... I peek my head out to the side of the crates that I'm hiding behind, seeing the thing that killed my friends...

The smoke began to dissipate as I finally manage to see the Hunter in its full fucking glory... I was about to jump out and shoot him when I saw a xenomorph crawling on the side wall and was about to pounce on the hunter...

Y/N:'No, this hunter will die by me!' I thought, as I rose up and aimed my gun at the xenomorph and gun it down, just in time for the Hunter to change its direction towards the xenomorph...

As I manage to rip the xenomorph's arm off, it's acid fluid splashes on the Hunter's helmet, also its shoulder gun of some sorts... Hearing that satisfying hiss as it melts through the unknown metal of his helmet...

Y/N:"How does it feel... to die in a worst way possible, Hunter..." I said, trying to act cool, only to see it quickly and easily remove the helmet off its face...

(Don't mind the location)

Y/N:"Fuck... You one ugly motherfucker..." I cursed, only to achieve the Hunter to be more pissed than ever...

The hunter roars in anger, making it more uglier than a second before... 

I pulled the trigger of the pulse rifle and firing at it, as the Hunter runs to the side and took cover behind the containers... I took the time to change the magazine... Only to see the Hunter jumps high from behind the containers and now heading down my way... I rolled to the side, leaving behind my pulse rifle, and now readying Echo's Shotgun...

Y/N:"Die, you piece of- SHit!" I shouted, only for the Hunter to pull the shotgun off my hands and threw it to the side...

Before I could do something, the Hunter grabs me by the neck with one hand and lifts me up, releasing wrist blades from its wrist...

Y/N:"Come on... Kill me! You ugly piece of shit!" I shouted at it, as the Hunter slowly raising its arm and pointing the tips of the wrist blades to my eyes, I closed my eyes and wait for my coming death... hearing the Hunter chuckles if I heard it right...

*Xenomorph Screech!*

My eyes went wide open, hearing the loud scream... A familiar scream... I felt the Hunter's hand let go of me... Landed on my ass on the cold floor of the roof, I look up to see the Hunter walking away from me with its wrist blades ready...

The Xenomorph Queen reached the top, with full of kill intent... I quickly got up to my feet and run to the nearest weapon I could grab, Shadow's sniper rifle...

Y/N:"Why everything going to hell right now" I said, as I position behind the crates and aim down my sight with the scope...

-=3rd Person's POV=-

Y/N fires as the bullets ricochet at the Xenomorph Queen's armored skull, only to gain its attention from the Predator. The Queen screech in anger, moving forward and towards the Marine, while swiping objects towards Y/N along the way...

The Predator took the time to run to the side and climb on top of the metal containers, as the Queen moving in fast, the Predator jumps in front of the way and uses its wrist blades to slash the Queen's head, able to do some damage to it, but failed as the Queen grabs the Predator and screeches at it, raising its free hand to claw the Predator... 

Until, a bullet missed the Predator but hits the Queen's arm, as another shot rang out and the bullet went through, ripping the Queen's arm off and made the Predator with its inhuman strength to pry itself free from the Queen's hold... Landing on its feet and kept on slashing on one of the Queen's legs, until it finally sliced off... and falls to its side, while screeching in pain...

Y/N:"Die, motherfucker" he whispers, as he fires the sniper. The bullet went through the exposed Queen's head... enough for it to be weaken...

The Predator approaches the weaken Queen... It quickly and roughly rips its head off with a spear... now the Predator has a spear with the dead Xenomorph Queen at the top... Y/N took a sit on the crates, tired...

-=Y/N's POV=-

I breathe in and out several times, and after that, I forced myself to look up, seeing the Hunter standing in front of me and a spear that holds the Queen's head in hand, while the other has its wrist blades out... Knowing the situation I'm in... I let it be...

Y/N:"So... You gonna take my head too? Just make it quick" I said, only for the Hunter to shook its head, no. I look confused for a sec, as the Hunter retracts its wrist blades, and have its free hand to form into a fist and smack its chest, as if trying to symbolize something...

I rose up to my feet and walk past the Hunter, as it still kept its gaze on me, as if examining me... I gathered the weapons of my crew and mine, placing it on a white crate... and for last... I approach at the other side of the roof, kneel down and grab the Hunter's broken helmet...

Y/N:"Here, I don't even know if you can still fix that thing" I said, as I gave the Hunter its half melted helmet back...

The Hunter looks at it before looking at me, now that I noticed, its taller than me by a feet... The Hunter gave a gesture by a nod... keeping its helmet to its side... Then, a Dropship flew over, slowing down but getting farther away from where I am, followed suit by another Dropship...

Y/N:"Well, time for me to go now..." I said, as I look back to the Hunter to see it nowhere. As if it just vanish... leaving nothing in its tracks...

I just let it be, and grab the other smoke grenade to signal the dropships... throwing it at the side of the building... I quickly gather the weapons and ready to head in...

<3 Hours Later>

After several hours of debriefing, I was finally let go and let me take my rest after all I've been through like hell... I am the only survivor... A survivor that had the experience fighting the Xenomorphs and the Predators... A survivor that had the experience to tell the tale...

Ship Crew #1:"You may now lay back here" she says, as I only have my boxers on, lay back in the comfortable Hypersleep Chamber...

Y/N:"I'm kinda still feel bad with this" I commented, after that rough experience when I was suddenly woke up because something attacks the other ship I was in with my crew....

Ship Crew #1:"Relax... You'll be sleeping even before you know it..." she says, as I nod in return... trying to relax, TRYING to relax...

The glass of the Hypersleep Chamber began to slid closed, white smoke sprayed inside, making me sleepy... Closing my eyes... letting the darkness consume me... into deep... sleep...

<Timeskip>

I heard something like... alarms... as I slowly open my eyes to see a blur of red flashing... Until, I sight finally fix on something, I woke up, still inside the Hypersleep Chamber... no crew... but, blood stains on the wall and on the floor...

Y/N:"F-Fuck... I feel cold...." I said, still feeling the cold....

Speaker:"[Initiating Emergency Lockdown] [All Personnel Are Strictly To Remain Calm And Stay In Their Respective Operation Areas] [Repeat] [The Whole Building Is Now Initiating Emergency Lockdown] [All Personnel Are Strictly To Remain Calm And Stay In Their Respective Operation Areas]" It said repeatedly... Weird... I never heard that voice before...

Y/N:"Wait... Building? I'm not in a ship?!" I said, as I look outside the chamber to see no other Hypersleep Chambers than the Chamber I'm in...

I tried to push the glass to slid open, but it never budges... I then relaxed and take some breathes, before I began punching the sides of the glass to crack open... as hard as I can... After some punches and huge cracks forming around, I pushed the glass off, as it falls forward, breaking...

Y/N:"The hell is going on here?" I said, as I got off the chamber, avoiding the glass shards on the floor... I noticed a body near the door, I kneel down to check...

It's no person, but a combat android... I quickly removing its clothes off for me to wear... also grabbing its pistol for me to use, just in case...

Y/N:"Time to get some answers" I said, as I pressed the button for the door to slid open... seeing some rooms destroyed, burning, or worst, dead people...

Speaker:"[Initiating Emergency Lockdown] [All Personnel Are Strictly To Remain Calm And Stay In Their Respective Operation Areas] [Repeat] [The Whole Building Is Now Initiating Emergency Lockdown] [All Personnel Are Strictly To Remain Calm And Stay In Their Respective Operation Areas]" the alarm kept on repeating...

While I was walking through the empty corridors, I reached the cafeteria area, seeing tables flipped while some destroyed...

Y/N:"What the fuck happened here..." I whisper, keeping my pistol raised and ready...

As I was about to check the kitchen area, a shot ranged out and a bullet missed me and hit the wall in front of me, I quickly docked down to take cover

???:"Shit! I missed!" he said, from what I can tell, he's not that far from me

Y/N:"Hey, hey, hey!! I don't even fucking know what's going on?!" I shouted, praying that the guy who shoots is friendly

???:"Wait, you're not an Android?!" he shouts

Y/N:"Of course not! I just fucking woke up from a Hypersleep Chamber, and this what fucking greets me?!" I shouted back...

???:"Patient 9089158?" he said

Y/N:"The fucks with the number for?" I said

???:"Sorry, just making sure... You must be Striker?" he said, hearing footsteps getting closer

I rose up, seeing a man in his 40s... wearing a different kind of uniform than from what I could remember...

Y/N:"Yeah, that's me" I said

John:"Lieutenant John, I was tasked here with my men to get you out of here" he said as he reached out his hand and I grab to shake it in return

Y/N:"Commander Striker" I said, giving him my code name..

John:"A code name?" he asks

Y/N:"Not fully trusted you yet, Lieutenant" I said, as he smiles for a bit

John:"No worry, you'll soon trust me in the end" he said as he let go of my hand and walk several steps away before stopping and turn to look at me. "And, welcome to the year 2500, Commander" he said, making me stop in my tracks and process what he just said...

Y/N:"Wait... 2500?!" I said, dumbfounded... "How long did I slept in that Chamber for?!" I asked him

John:"Long enough to see Weyland Yutani's downfall, Commander" he said... As he left me here... To think...

Y/N:"Damn... I missed a lot..." I said, remembering that I still have plans that is irrelevant now

-=End Of Chapter=-

-=Comment What You Think. Please :3=-

-=Words:2896=-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
870K 36.4K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
950K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...