ROYAL VAMPIRE AND AN EX MAFIA...

By Shywriter_16

This is a story of two different person came from different worlds, a world of vampire and a world of mafia. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The encounter
CHAPTER 2: WONDER
CHAPTER 3: Back to school
CHAPTER 4: The unexpected
CHAPTER 5: Continuation
CHAPTER 6: First day, First late
CHAPTER 7: The guy in the mall
CHAPTER 8: Just an ordinary day
CHAPTER 9: Info. about vampire world
CHAPTER 10: Together
CHAPTER 11: Mission
CHAPTER 12: Chill sunday
CHAPTER 13: Meet the mafia prince
CHAPTER 14: Something is wrong
Chapter 15: Visiting Porchia
Chapter 16: Amazed
CHAPTER 17: Weird
CHAPTER 18: Visiting
CHAPTER 19: Lollipop or kiss
CHAPTER 20: The girl will comeback
CHAPTER 21: Lost hope
CHAPTER 22: Wake up soon
CHAPTER 23 : Seductive lips
CHAPTER 24: Tension
CHAPTER 25: You're enough
CHAPTER 26: kiss on her cheek
CHAPTER 27: Saving the mafia prince
CHAPTER 28: Three colds person are together
CHAPTER 29: Unexplainable feeling
CHAPTER 30: sweetness overload
CHAPTER 31: Jealous
CHAPTER 32: Fear the lord of all demon
CHAPTER 33: The beginning
CHAPTER 34: Confess
CHAPTER 35: People come and go for a purpose
CHAPTER 37: I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 38: He's giving up
CHAPTER 39: A goodbye to the mafia world
CHAPTER 40: ABDUCTED
CHAPTER 41: Vampires really do exist?
CHAPTER 42: 1 human vs. 3 vampires
CHAPTER 43: Alliance
CHAPTER 44: Feel sorry
CHAPTER 45: mysterious
CHAPTER 46: UNIDENTIFIED KILLER
CHAPTER 47: Most heartbreaking moment
CHAPTER 48: Her endless love
CHAPTER 49: TRAITORS
CHAPTER 50: SACRIFICE
CHAPTER 51: REGRETS
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 36: brokenhearted men

2.1K 119 42
By Shywriter_16

Vinzelle Blake POV

I left Astria in our table earlier cause I need to talk to Trisha, I was so shocked when I saw her here tonight as our guest speaker. I didn't expect her presence here.

William and Zeyn are not with me attending the party, my father gave them mission also, I supposed to be with them but I got confused when my father let me attend for the first time. That's why I went to Astria's house in the morning.

I waited for Trisha in the somewhat dim corner to see me. For about a minute, I saw her walking towards me.

"Hey babe, are you surprise that I am  here?" She planted me a kiss.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to attend your class. You're just three nights started studying there. How did you know that I am here?" I didn't show her my disappointed look.

"I miss you so much babe. I only saw you this noon. I can't bear not to be with you. I left you for almost two years that's why I'm here to get back the days had passed that I'm not with you." she kiss me again and I can't stop myself to kiss her back.

She arrived 5 days ago, Just what her parents told me before and I enrolled her in my school. I ignore her since the day we've met again but my father ordered me yes ORDERED me not to take her for granted and give her a second chance for what she did to me. I often visited the school for her just like my father told me to do so. She even asked me last night to sleep in her dormitory.

Our school has a dormitory for boys and girls and only the privilege student can go outside. Yes only few student who are the children of our organization's superior mens can do whatever they want while the lowly cannot.

'She's the girl I loved before.'

"Go back on the stage now. I'll bring you to your dormitory right after the party is over." she smiled to me.

I watch her as she walk away from me, she has changed a lot now. I almost forgot to love myself before because I gave everything to her but she ended up hurting me.

Bumalik ako sa table namin kanina,my fist clenched when I saw the two stupid humans hugging each other. I remain standing two meter away from them. Sumikip ang dibdib ko dahil sa eksenang nakikita ko.

'Why the fuck are they hugging?!'

I noticed lots of eyes are watching the flirting scene seems like they ignored the glances by other students. I can't bear to watch them like that, I was about to take a step but my attention was being caught by Trisha. She was also staring at them silently.

'I have to act like it's nothing otherwise she will doubt me.'

Montario pulled out his phone from his pocket and he quickly answer it. Astria smiled. Fuckkkk! Her smile is genuine. She roam her eyes around and caught my stares, the smile fades, the way she stare at me is blank, her eyes turn into black and I cant see any emotion on her.

Meanwhile the guy appear again infront of her. She quicky take off her gaze at me and face the bastard. I can't hear what they're talking about. The guy is talking, she was just nodding her head up and after a while the guy turn around his way to the exit door. She didn't look back at me, instead she get her things and walk away.

Lumabas siya sa exit door ng walang lingon-lingon, muling mubalik sa dati ang mga studyanteng nagsasayaw. I can't leave this place cause Trisha is also here. Sinulyapan ko siya sa entablado tila kausap niya ang ibang mga naabalang panauhin so I grab the chance to follow her.

Nagmadali akong lumabas sa hall at tsaka hinanap kung saan siya pumunta. Sumakay siya sa lift and before it close I run towards the elevator and get on it. We're with the other five people, I can't make a scene here, I waited for the elevator to reach the groundfloor.

She never say a word after we get out I don't think if she will talk to me, I don't know what happened to her, she just turn to the Astria I've known before... the old cold human. We reached to her car in the parking lot, before she could get in I pulled her wrist, forced her to look at me.

"What do you want?" I gulp when she said those words.

"Every now and then you keep on talking to him whenever I'm not around Astria!!!! Why? Do you want to flirt with him?! You're a fucking slut---' I didn't finish my sentence when she push me and look into my eyes.

"Who do you think you're to say those words to me? You're just a piece of shit! you don't have to meddle to my life, don't dictate me like you're my father, we're not even close bro. I tried to ignore the shitty words came out from your mouth but not this time, what you've said a while ago was below the belt. There's nothing between us. Back off!" she get inside her car and leave the place.

I was left dumbfounded, my heart aches because of the words I've heard from her. It likes her words cut deeper than a knife.

I can't see any traces of irritation, angry or something, she is cold like ice, there's a bit of dangerous in her tone for some reason. I never regret saying those words, she just proved to me that human are really shit!

I turn my way back to the hall, I felt a little anger building inside my chest because of what she did, I already told her to stay away from that guy but she was still sticking like a leech to him. Human are really stupid as fuck! How can they be so flirty infront of many people? Shameless like shit!

I saw a girl following me heading to the hall, she show me her cleavage seducing me! I drag her in the dark corner and before she could say a word I show her my claws and slit her throat off.

"Punishment for making my blood more boiled bitch! You don't deserve to live in this world." I leave her body there, I don't care what the investigator take action about this case.

Vampires are evil that's why I am not wondering that I am the lord of all evils. A monsters probably you knew about vampires, we have the superpowers, strength that no one can match up. We can also read someone mind but before we could do that we need to touch the target first. We do hypnotize someone, damaging human resistance, shape shifting and so on that no ordinary people can do We are the real legends.

I look in my wrist watch to see what's time is it, as what I can see it is already 11:20pm, I need to bring her back to the school dormitory before
dawn.

I sit down in someone's chair, I am waiting for Trisha to turn her gaze to me so that I can signal her to go to me. Seems like she is looking for me, Luckily our gaze met, her eyes blink like a shining star.

"We need to go now." I calmly said to her.

"Okay babe, I already told the organizer. Let's go?" she wrap her hands around my arms, I let her do it since she likes to do it to me before.

I open the passeng seat door for her to get in, I gentle close it and turn to the driver side and start the engine.

She talks a lot and I don't understand what she said, just nodding my head up as a response, she is holding my left hand while the other one is holding the steering wheel, she is trying to act sweet, I can't appreciate it cause my mind is preoccupied during this time.

I cursed those bastard inside my head, how dare her disobey the king?! I don't know what's between them but I felt angry for Astria when I overheard what happened earlier, the girlfriend of that guy was left hurting while the other two are enjoying the moment hugging to each other. For fucking sake he did broke up with his girlfriend just for Astria the slut human?!

'I am starting to hate you for being a slut!'

"Babe!!!!! Hey!!! Why are you cursing?!" i felt her pinch my hand, I turn my gaze to her.

"W-what? Did I curse? No you're mishearing it." I try to make a reason.

"Why? I'm already here infront of you... What else I can do to make the old Vinzelle back? I'm sorry, Im sorry." I quickly stop the car when I saw her sniffing.

I'm starting to panic, her tears fell down to her chin. I gentle lift it up
"No, no, you dont have to do that. I'm just... Just sleepy. I'm sorry b-babe" I didn't want her to cry cause if my father know about it, He will scold me hard. She wants her for me.

Her face Brighten when she heard me calling her using our endearment before. I have no choice but to do it, I close my eyes and kiss her lips, I can't feel the love kissing her, the feeling is just normal, unlike the way how I feel before when we shared a lovely kiss. She brush her lips hardly against mine, before our kiss deepen I initiate to stop it. We were panting heavily when our lips parted.

"Thank you for satisfying me. I been craving for it long time ago. I missed it so much when you're the one who initiate the kiss babe." Her charming smile show up again.

I don't have something to say so I just look at her and smile. I drove her off to the school dormitory and accompanied to her room, she wants me to sleep with her but I refused. I excused the rule in my school which is no lover can sleep together in same room. Although I'm the manager/owner and an exemption from that rule.

I parked my car in the garage and it's almost 1 o'clock in the morning when I arrived, there's no big deal since it's already sunday but there is an important things to do.

"Did you drop her safe?" I heard my father sitting on the couch of living room while reading a news paper.

"Good evening." I go near to him and sit infront of him.

"You're the one who sent her there?" I directly asked him without thinking twice.

He put down the newspaper and turn his gaze to me. "Why? What's the problem with that Vin? Aren't you happy? She is suppose to go wherever you are. She's still your damn fiancee Vin! I want you to leave the Laurent University and go back where you really belong! She came back for you!! Give her a second chance and you two start over again that's an order from me Vinzelle Blake Zachary!"  he is serious about this.

I know that I can't do anything because he already made a damn decision. He is so damn serious for fucking sake!

"She came back when I already move on from the past. Why are you forcing me to marry her dad? I don't want it anymore! She left me for fucking years and you knew that I've suffer from that!" I angrily complain to him.

"Because of that human?" I freeze when I heard him asking that.

"H-human?! What are you talking about dad?!" I tried to do my best to answer him directly but I got failed, I stammered while saying those sentence.

"Stop pretending that you know nothing Vin. I already investigated about her background and there's nothing interesting with her, she's just a mere mortal stupid human, a powerless woman. I don't want her for you and you knew the rule of our organization. Marry Trisha as soon as possible." After he finished his words he stoop up and left me alone here.

I don't know what to do!!!!! I can't think clearly, he already knew?! I am being cautious about my surrounding when I am with her. I'm aware about our organization rule, at first I cannot accept the fact that I like her but I can't control or even stop my feelings for her. Yes she is a human but I can ingest my blood to her and turn her to be like me but I will need the permission of my father first.

I tweak my hair in frustration and kick the table infront of me.

He wants me to transfer back to my school again, I know what his reason the first one is to avoid Astria and be with Trisha. If she didn't leaved and forsake me maybe I am the most lucky and happiest man marrying her but Nooooooo!!!! It's the opposite!

I go upstairs lazily, I don't know what to do anymore! I can't leave her, I want to see her everyday even if she is with Montario. She is driving me crazy for fuck sake!!!!

I took a quick shower before lying in my bed. I tried to close my eyes but no matter how I try, I can't sleep for some reason I get my phone in my side table and start dialing her number, I already texted her once, she have no Idea that I got her number the in our professor.

'Ring. Ring'

"Fuck you for interrupting someone sleeping. Get straight to the point." I can't hear the somnolency in her voice.

"Fuck you to the moon and back you dipshit.bye!" she ended the call in the other line.

I softly giggling hearing her irritated with matching extremely cold voice, that's her, maybe she is tired and sleepy as well.

Well I really didn't plan to talk to her, I just want to hear her voice, I don't think I still can take a glimpse when I go back to my old school. My heart starting to break into pieces knowing that I can't do anything to disobey my father. I didn't expect but tears are falling from my eyes.

I'm aware that I have a higher pain tolerance, I dont cry like this easily, it is very uncommom or rare for me to cry but this time I can't refrain it. Others might believe that men can't cry, to tell you honestly we can cry but we're trying to refrain it in order to be strong.

I open my phone's message application and compose a message.

'No matter how much you've hurt me, broke my heart into pieces, I want to tell you that I  still do misses you.'

'MESSAGE SENT!'

My tears are falling like a water falls down my chin, I cover my face and close my eyes.

'I'm sorry if I will going to leave you my queen.'

***

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 748 54
I am the apple of the eye. The beauty. The obedient child. I'm not brat or spoiled. I'm not the typical flower, I discovered I also have thorns. I A...
715K 15.9K 57
Sa likod ng kanyang mga salamin, nakatago ang mga matang ayaw mong makita. Sa likod ng kanyang mga ngiti nakatago ang isang ngiting magpapatayo ng ba...
11.4M 570K 53
Kallaine Seraphina Verlas is a vampire with a white curse-a curse that every creature feared the most. She already accepted her existence alone, trap...
217K 6.6K 45
Cleio Mez a second year in nursing and a 17 year old. Her life changes when she met Claud Gonzal,a vampire. Claud Gonzal and his friends are look...