The guardian

Da Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... Altro

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

Chapter 10

3.7K 190 7
Da Rhys2624

Pha's pov:

He's huge! Why is he twice my size?! Zen yelled.

I don't know either. We'll just have to wait till he explains everything later on. I said.

We ate breakfast at the dining table together. Forth couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

I guess this is his first time eating with someone. Zen said sadly.

My hate towards those bastards is increasing day by day.

How could they treat him like that? So what if he couldn't shift? He's still their packmate and the alpha's son!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when dad called my name.

"Pha i need you to come with me today. There's something we need to do." He said.

"But what about..." I looked at Forth hesitantly.

"I'll keep him company. Kit and Yo will also be there right?" Mom spoke up.

"Yeah Beam and Ming will also be coming." Dad said.

Forth looked hesitant but nodded eventually.

I could tell zen also didn't like the idea of having to leave him. But dad wouldn't bring me Ming and Beam with him if it's no something really important. So i can't refuse either.

After breakfast i headed back to my room to change while mom brought Forth to the backyard where those four usually hang out.

"Where are we going today?" I asked dad after we finished getting ready.

"We are going to wipe out the blood moon pack." Dad said seriously.

I blinked.

"Wait we're going to war?! Dad are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes i am. Why? I thought you wanted to make them pay." He looked at me.

"I do but this is not a small conflict. That pack is the second strongest pack in the whole country. I know we could take them out but it's not going to be easy." I reasoned.

"I talked with some of the neighbouring packs. They are more than happy to help. This won't take too long." He said.

"How many packs are going to help us?" I asked.

"10."He said calmly.

" They have that many enemies?" I was shocked.

" yeah. From the looks of it, their packmates are not the only thing they've been abusing." He explained.

I nodded.

Pha i want to personally rip that alpha's head off. Zen growled.

Yeah. All of them are going to pay for what they did to Forth. I hissed.

I could feel zen's agreement.

Forth's pov:

Mom brought me to the backyard after breakfast.

When we got there, Kit and yo were sitting on the porch chatting.

"Kit! Yo!" mom called.

They turned around and instantly got up when they saw us.

"Aunty! Forth!" They shouted at the same time.

"Hey we are going to hang out with you guys today while the husbands work." Mom said happily.

"YESS!! WE CAN HANG OUT WITH FORTH!!" They jumped and clung to my arms.

Mom chuckled.

"Forth can you shift? Let's play!" Kit said cheerfully.

"Umm... I don't think trying to wrestle him in wolf form is going to turn out very well for you." Mom added.

"owh? We are not that weak! Come on let's try atleast! We are not going to hurt you." They both stared at me with puppy eyes.

Hurt me? You guys are the ones who are going to get crushed. Kai scoffed.

I chuckled.

" Forth just show them. They are not going to listen otherwise. "Mom sighed.

They excitedly pulled me into the backyard and stepped away from me. They were staring at me expectantly.

" Umm... Can you guys maybe turn around? I don't really feel comfortable being looked at while I'm naked." I scratched my head sheepishly.

They were confused for a second but turned around eventually. I turned to the veranda and mom was also facing the other side.

I quickly took off my clothes and shifted.

After i was done i shook off my fur and let out a soft bark.

Kit and Yo turned around and gasped loudly when they saw me. I reached up to their shoulders.

"YOU'RE SO HUGE!" kit yelled.

"EVEN P'PHA'S WOLF IS LIKE HALF YOUR SIZE!!" Yo added.

"AND WHITE FUR?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WOLF WITH WHITE FUR!" kit screamed.

"WAIT... YOUR EYES! ARE THEY GOLDEN?!" Yo stared at my eyes.

They stared at me in awe. Kit reached out his hand to touch me and i leaned in to his touch. He got excited and started scratching me softly with both hands. A few moments later, Yo also joined in.

"So fluffy." Yo cooed. 

They buried their noses in my fur and nuzzled me. 

I started to feel a little weak. 

Forth why don't you sit down? I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon. Kai said.

So i bent my legs and sat down. Kit and Yo fell on top of me since i didn't really give them any warning. But they didn't get up. They just laid on top of me and buried their faces in my fur.

I chuckled at their actions. 

I suddenly heard the sound of a shutter. I turned around to see what it was. Mom was standing on the veranda holding a camera. When she saw me looking, she smiled reassuringly. 

Suddenly i sensed an ominous aura from the woods infront of us. 

That's not good. Forth we need to get these three inside. Kai said.

I nudged kit and Yo. They looked at me confusedly. I got up and nudged them towards the packhouse. 

"Forth? What's wrong? Do you want to go inside?" Mom asked.

I nudged kit and Yo again.

Suddenly i heard a small whimper from the woods. From the looks of it, it was too quiet for the to other three to hear.

That's a cub! And judging by it's scent it's from this pack! They are trying to steal a cub! Kai yelled.

"Kai we need to save them!" I said.

Let me have control! I'll take care of it! He said.

I quickly let kai take over.

Kai's pov:

I dashed into the woods ignoring the calls from the three. I ran as fast as i could while tracking the cub's scent.

A few minutes later i saw three dark brown wolves running away. One of them had a small dirty grey cub in it's mouth.

I sped up and caught up to them. I jumped infront of them blocking their path.

Judging from their blood red eyes, they didn't belong to any pack. They were rouges.

They froze when they saw me. Two of them recovered quickly and growled at me. But i released a much deeper growl and they shrank back. 

The one holding the cub dropped it and stepped backwards. The cub curled into a small ball and whimpered softly. 

I went towards him and nudged him softly using my snout. He uncurled a little and looked at me. I signed him to get on my back. At first he was a little hesitant but when he smelled kit and yo's scent, he immediately relaxed and climbed quickly. 

When he was securely on my back, i turned to the three rouges.

Should i just kill them? I asked forth.

No! The cub is watching. We can't let him see that. Can you just knock them out? He asked.

I looked at the cub on my back and tried to sign him to hold on tightly. He seemed to have gotten the idea and tightened his grip with his paws.

I charged at the rouges and sent them flying towards the trees knocking them out instantly.  

Just then i heard the sound of footsteps rushing towards us. Judging from their scent they were Pha's mom and kit. There were also other warrior wolves with them.

When they saw me, the warrior wolves looked completely taken aback while the other two looked worried.

Pha's mom's wolf was a dark grey one with green eyes and kit's wolf was a dark brown one with hazel eyes.

They noticed the cub on my back and then turned towards the rouges lying unconscious on the ground. They seem to have gotten the idea of what happened. The warrior wolves growled and went towards the rouges. 

Pha's mom and kit came towards me and i bent my legs to let them see the cub. Pha's mom nudged him softly with her snout and he released a small purr. He didn't let go of me though. 

We made our way back to the packhouse with the cub on my back .The warrior wolves stayed back to deal with the rouges. 

The moment we entered the backyard, a woman who looked like she was in her early thirties rushed towards us. 

"My baby!" She tried to reach for the cub but since i was a little taller than her she couldn't. I bent my legs and let her take him. 

"Thank you so much for saving my baby. I can never repay you for this." She looked at me. 

I nuzzled the cub gently he released a small purr. 

"He seems to have taken a liking to you." She chuckled. 

She brought him inside and we also headed in. Pha's mom and kit shifted back. They had their backs turned to me so it should be ok.

Forth shift back. I said to forth.

Am i going to be ok when i shift back? he asked

Ahh...guess we are going to have to start the training earlier than planned. Its should be ok if you sleep for a few hours. I said.

Ok. 

I let him have control and he shifted back and quickly put on his clothes. 

Forth's pov:

The moment i stood up straight after putting on my clothes, my vision started getting blurry. 

I stumbled a little but kit caught me before i fell. 

"Forth! Are you ok?" He asked. but his voice sounded really far away. 

I could see that mom also approached us with a worried expression on her face.

Black spots started appearing in my vision. 

The last thing i heard was mom and kit shouting my name before i lost consciousness completely.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.7M 155K 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Although in Layla's case this wasn't it. Ever...
74.3K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...
258K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...
95K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...