Why did you leave me ( Todod...

Door Erer_2010

This story is not based on the show, so there are no quirks, bakugo doesn't bully deku, and they don't go to... Meer

Backround check
1
2
3
4
5 (smut warning )
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
...
Discord
Hey...

7

7.1K 129 28
Door Erer_2010

Uraraka POV

I wake up to a phone call from izuku. "Hello?" I was wondering why he called me at this time " Hey uraraka can you pick me up from the party, I kinda need a ride"  Man that's not good sign "Yeah, I'll be there in 30 minutes" Welp time to go "Yea thanks Bye" "Bye"

Momo's POV

I see confetti and other thing's everywhere "Ugh it's so messy in here" I sigh and start cleaning from top to bottem. Once that was done I headed to my room to talk to todoroki on the phone. I was so excited to talk because of the incident that happened this morning.

*Flash back*

*yawns* dang I am so tiered I could just go in a coma " Hey Momo sorry to barge in but do you have any clothes" I see todoroki Naked with a towel covering his thing "U-uhh Y-yea-ah I do r-right o-over H-here"

*end*

Ekkk I'm so nervous, "Hey Shoto Babe...."

Izuku's POV

I saw the host go upstairs after cleaning so I snuck out smelling like sweat sliva and s*x. With my clothes on and ran to Uraraka's car. " Izuku Explain!" I was so nervous I cried " I- I....." * cried harder " I lost my virginity with a guy" It was silent in the car untill she said " Are you ummm pregna-".   "NO! I'm not pregnant, I cant be. If I am then my life will be ruined!" I was breat so hard, I was shaking "Izuku let's just buy a test and see ok...?"   I calmed down after those kind words "Yea... at hand would be nice.....".   For the rest of the ride I was silent untill we got to the pharmacy. "Want anything Izu?" I thought for a sec      "Can I have a plushie toy for myself to calm down please?"  I thought it would help me for the stress I'm about to be in.
;w;
Hey Izu I'm back with everyth-".   *snores* "I'll let you sleep then."  The car starts driving and heading to  my house

20 minutes later

At this point I'm cudd my plush waiting for the test results untill..... *Beep beep* "Izu it's time to look" I shaken walk to it look down and cry

"It's... Its...  positive

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.3K 236 53
Margaret is married to Tony and lives in the royal family with her sister the queen and her sister husband Philip and her mom Elizabeth. One day quee...
9.1K 480 27
1st Lisoo FF (will be written alongside Jenlisa Stories) *** From promising to marry each other at a very young age to fulfilling everything together...
92K 3K 33
Izuku has been tossed to foster home to foster home since a young age. Till he ends up at a mafia with his foster sister Eri. The leader starts tak...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.