Criminal minds(On hold)

By Carrie17206

Agent Mia Salvatore youngest BAU agent ever. But is she what she says she is. In reality Mia Salvatore is the... More

Cast
Extreme Aggressor 1x1

Cora Mia Salvatore

291 5 0
By Carrie17206

Name: Cora Mia Salvatore

Nickname: Mia(everyone) Agent Salvatore(BAU agent) Love,Darling,Babe,Baby(Spencer Later)

Species: Hybrid(Immortal, Witch)

Birthday: December 18, 1983

Real Birthday: (Unknown)

Age:21
2000+

Height:5'7

Occupation:

Harvard College student (former)

Author(Active)

FBI Agent(active)

Family:

Unknown mother

Unknown Father

Silas Salvatore (Younger Brother)

Damon Salvatore(Distinct descendant
nephew)

Stefan Salvatore(Distant Descendant/Great Nephew, Assumed to be 3rd Doppelgänger/Last Living Doppelgänger of Silas)

Physical Appearance:

Mia is an extremely beautiful young woman. Dark brown eyes and brown hair. She is usually seen wearing a necklace that was a gift from her younger brother Silas before he was put to sleep by Qetsiyah she is always seen wearing it.

(Green Quartz with white oak wood)

She was multiple tattoos that are hidden

she has Silas name tattooed under her left boob

She has smile to remind herself how lucky she is to have her teammates and has let it be to remind her that she can't change the past but she can change the future

she has tally marks for each kill she has every made she only has 1 but throughout the book she will get more.

She is also shown with a belly button ring

She also has a nose and tongue piercing

POWERS AND ABILITIES(I got this of of a fandom wiki but not all of them)

Immortality: Immortals possess an infinite life span and are thus, immune to aging, all known diseases and illnesses and death by any conventional means. Unlike all other known semi-immortal beings like and , immortals are truly and unconditionally immortal and can't be killed by any means.

Advance Healing Factore: Immortals are able to regenerate from any damage sustained on their bodies as a result of their unconditional immortality. Their bones snap back into place after being broken, and they have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, snapped necks, and torso implement.

Advanced Immunity: Immortals possess a caliber of immortality that grants them immunity to all weaknesses. They're immune to wooden weapons ,sunlight , vervain, werewolf bites, decapitation,heart extraction  or fire and are able to walk freely into a home without being by the owner first. Their bodies are completely indestructible.

Psychic Powers: Immortals possess various advanced psychic abilities which they can develop to affect any species such as humans, witches, Original vampires, vampires, werewolves and hybrids, even at vast distances. In fact, immortals are the only known species who have abilities powerful enough to incapacitate or compel Original vampires.

Telepathy: Immortals have the ability enter into the minds of another to read their thoughts and access their memories just by being in the same vicinity as them.

Illusions: Immortals have the power to create powerful illusions. They are able to use these illusions on anyone they desire, no matter how powerful. The ability to cause illusions also allows a form of shapeshifting, since they can cause beings to believe that they are seeing the Immortal in the form of another.

Voice Mimicry: When they use their illusions to appear as someone else, immortals are able to change their voice to whatever they want, using their voice in addition to their appearance to trick their victims into believing that they are truly who they are pretending to be.

Psychic : Similar to witches with their pain infliction spells, immortals are able to inflict illusory psychic pain on their victims

Advance Compulsion: Immortals can control thoughts, plague dreams, and erase memories of humans and supernatural creatures alike. They do not need eye contact, and can affect extremely powerful supernatural beings such as and Klaus. Unlike vampires, does not prevent an immortal from invading a victims mind. They are even able to control entire crowds from a distance with relative ease after feeding on a large enough quantity of blood. Immortals are the only known beings who can compel an Original vampire or hybrid.

Enhanced strength: Immortals have greater than average strength that makes them stronger than most vampires and original vampires, enhancing their strength to more or less similar levels as that of of the supernatural hunters and the brotherhood of five .

Enhanced speed: Immortals are faster than any supernatural being the only being weekened by the brotherhood of five and someone advanced supernatural hunters.

Enhanced Reflexes: Immortals possess enhanced reflexes which allows them to unconsciously react faster than vampire or original vampires.

Super Durability: Immortals are indestructible, they are highly resistant to pain and can take a great amount of damage without succumbing to physical injury.

Enhanced sences: Immortals have a keen sense of hearing, sight, smell, taste, touch, and perception that exceed those of humans although, the degree of which is still unknown.

Photographic memory

Master Profiler: Over the years Mia has develop the ability to profile some of the hardest people to profile. In some cases she can pull up on a profile with just looking at the victims wounds or the area where the unsubs dumb them.

Artist: Even as a little kid Mia has always found away to express her creativity when she was little she would draw with rocks. Over the years her creativity has grown tremendously for her love of art she taught klaus mikealson how to draw and paint making a amazing friendship.

Proximity tracking: Mia can track others by leaving pieces of itself on others seeking them out where they may go.

Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial Artist: Mia is an exceptionally skilled hand to hand combatant and martial artist allowing her to compete a with and defeat some of the most dangerous combatants one on one she is very flexible and precise in her manoeuvers able to change her battle tactics and attack patterns to suit the situation at a fast rate allowing her to take on and defeat multiple fighters of advanced  powered individuals mia can also utilized pressure points strikes to systematically take down her foes.

Genius level intellect: Mia is the smartest person in the world although she doesn't act like it her IQ is over 200 by far. Some vampires think it is over 400 which is why she hides that she is really smart because it will cause questions that she cant answer without telling people the truth about her kind.

Master Engineer: Mia is extremely talented and prolific engineer and aerospace technician having been ale to make many complicated inventions at a young age.

Acrobatics/free-running: Mia is very maneuverable and graceful able to chase and outrun enemies through various terrains with no wasted effort or time,even scaling a building and running from rooftop to rooftop with ease in battle she is proven very agile and able to fluidly dodge attacks without using her supernatural abilities.

Master marksman:Mia is an outstanding all around master marksman tremendously skilled in wielding a gun with cirtuallt unerring accuracy. Due to her superior eyesight and impeccable hand eye coordination, Mia is capable of firing multiple guns in a few second and will strike enemy weak points with extreme accuracy and directly hits small targets in the greatest of distances

Master knife-wielder/knife thrower: Mia is extremely deadly with knives able to kill a man with a single stab. Mia is also proficient with knives in long range combat.

Strategists: Mia is also capable strategist able to come up with many quite clever and unorthodox methods of defeating her more powerful opponents.Master Hacker Jaime is an extremely skilled hacker as she had managed to crack the pentagon firewall on a dare by Damon Salvatore.

Multilingual: Mia is capable of fluently speaking English French German Italian, Mandarin, Arabic and tibetan and that to name a few she is also very skilled at picking up languages only having to look at them once to learn it.

Master Acrobat: Mia having been trained in gymnastics whilst learning about normal human life is shown to be highly skilled in various acrobatics, including pole dancing and other agile manoeuvrers, often incorporating agile moves while fighting opponents she often utilizes these talents in a comeback for both evasive and offensive purpose. Combined with her extremely enhanced agility Mia has shown expertise in utilizing parkour and tricking fips in her attacks and takedowns.

CARS:

now

Later

paring: SPENCER REID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...