Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Cameron
Butterflies
Free at last
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

Stop Trying

723 22 2
By baetayxx

1 month later

"Are you ready to see dada princess" I said as I put her into the car seat. I went over to the other side and put Ranell in his car seat because I had him for the day as Angel worked. Ranell has grown so much he's one years old now. I remember when he was the same age as Dream now he's a lil personality.

I spent the last month with Angel but of course Jordan had days with Dream. This was the first time she was sleeping over with him. I was nervous to leave her with him because I didn't know how well he'd be able to manage her but I decided to let him have her so they could continue to build there relationship.

I pulled up at my old house and parked. I let Ranell our first and held his hand as I took out Dream. I went to the front door and rang the doorbell. "Yoo what's up lil nigga" he said crouching down to Ranell's level and hugging him. He stood back up and took Dream. I looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact. "Her bag is in my car you got my stuff" I said. "Yeah this the last of it" he said handing me a box. Jordan was still selling the house and this was his last weekend there. I didn't know where he was moving too and I didn't care either. "Thanks" I said and I kissed Dream and turned around to go back to my car. "Diamond" he said and I turned back around. "How are you" he said. "I'm good" I said. "You still ain't trying talk" he said. "Jordan please don't start I'm tired this is what we both need" I said "And plus you said if I left you would stop trying and we would be done so let us be done and stop trying" I said. He looked like he wanted to say something but then stopped himself so I went to the car.

—————————

I put a straw in Ranell's drink and handed it to him then he continued to ran around the living room. There was a knock at the door so I went to answer it. Pg was standing in front of me with his car keys in his hand.

"Hey sis" he said and I ignored him. "Ranell baby come your dad is here" I said and he ran towards him and into his arms. "Diamond you ain't here me" he said. I grabbed Ranell's jacket and diaper bag and gave it to him. "Diamo-".
"Shut up" I said cutting him off. I was mad at him too because he was with Jordan at the lounge when he cheated on me and he ain't even tell me. "Don't be like that" he said sighing. "I thought you was my brother" I said. "I am Di" he said. "No you ain't because you couldn't even tell me that he was in the bathroom with that bitch" I said. "I-"
"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even know Jordan remember we was friends way before he came in the picture so your loyalty was supposed to be with me" i said cutting him off again. "I'm sorry Diamond I wasn't aware of what was going on" he said. "He go up and went to the back with a female. In fact you should have called me as soon as them bitches came to your fucking table" I said then closed the door on him. I sighed and got myself ready for the day.

I stopped by my shop which I hadn't been too in a couple of days. "Hey boss" the security guy said as I walked in. I smiled at him and went in. "How are things going" I said to the in store manger. "Good we've been busy all morning and the new stock you ordered has arrived Imma get someone to put them out" she said. "Thanks Selma" I said. "Is Landea working today" I asked and she shook her head. "Alright imma see y'all later" I said then left.

I pulled up to the apartment that a got. I had to wait a couple weeks to move in because I was getting it furnished and they finally told me it was finished. "Hello Diamond right" the landlord said standing at the door. "Yes" I said shaking his hand. "Alright I'm giving you the final tour then I'll give you keys and you can move in" he said and I nodded. He unlocked the door and we went inside. The apartment wasn't that big but I looked better with the furniture inside.

We walked into the living room the the kitchen.

"This nice" I said touching the counters then we went to the bathroom.

"I really like the theme you went for it makes this place look very nice" he said as we walked into my room.

I made the second bedroom in a nursery for Dream and it came out good.

"Well that's it" he said and handed me the keys. "I already told you the rules the last time you were here so you can go ahead and move in. Just make sure you tell the receptionist your moving in so they don't ask your movers questions" he said and I nodded. He left and I looked around a second time before leaving.

A few weeks later
Angel had stopped by to check on me and brought Ranell to play with Dream. She was still too little to play properly but she would crawl after him all the time. "How are you sis" she said as I turned the tv on. "I'm good" I said putting Netflix on. "Nah for real how are you" she asked again staring at me. "I'm straight" I replied avoiding eye contact. "Ight we gonna go out" she said. I looked at her and laughed. "We got kids we ain't going out no where" I said. "We can leave them with Pg's mom she loves them" Angel said. "I don't know I'm not on good terms with pg and I'm not in the mood" I said. "You know Linda loves you she don't care about Pg and she said she misses you and Dream and bitch imma get you in the mood" she said and took out her phone. "Who you texting" I asked. "Linda. And look at that she said she'll be here in an hour so get the fuck up and and dressed and give me something cute to wear whilst your at it" she said. I sighed and got up. I took a quick shower. I got dressed, did my makeup and took a quick snap.

I posed it on my story and went to Angel who was also ready.

"Linda'a in the living room" she said touching up her makeup. I nervously walked out and she looked up at me. "Hey baby give me a hug" she said and I hugged her. "I-"
"No let me speak" she said cutting me off "Now I don't know what's been going on with you and Peter and Jordan but we are family I don't want to go a week without hearing from you do you understand" she said and I laughed. "Of course Ma" I said hugging her again. She's always been feisty but I love her. "Now go out and have fun I got them" she said and I looked over at Dream and Ranell who where quietly watching peppa pig. "Thanks" I said and I kissed on her cheek and we left.

I immediately felt anxious as we walked into the club. I hadn't been out to a club in a long time especially without Jordan. We got a bottle and a couple drinks and got a booth. I was having fun vibing to the music with just Angel.

She want a Woo nigga
She wanna fuck with the Woo
She wanna fuck with a Woo
She wanna fuck with the Woo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I sang loudly to popsmoke and I could hear everyone else getting hype as well. Suddenly Angel stopped dancing and looked at me. "Diamond look at me" she said. I looked at her confused. She didn't say anything the just looked at me and glanced to the side a couple times. "What" I said and I turned around. I saw Jordan dancing with a female in the club.

She was very close to him and the didn't look like friends. "Diamond don't do nothing stupid" she said grabbing my arm. "I want to go home" I said and she nodded and got us an Uber.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
55.5K 1.4K 27
This is part 2 to Another Thug Love Story. What happens when parts and people from Lauren and Trells past come back. Will it be a peaceful reunion or...
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...