MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestri...

By TheNintegaGuy

The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together... More

Author's Notes: Recap and Changes
Chapter 2: The Return of Harmony - Part 2
Chapter 3: Lesson Zero
Chapter 4: Luna Eclipsed
Chapter 5: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Chapter 6: A Sweet Secret of My Excess
Chapter 7: Hearth's Warming Eve
Chapter 8: Baby Cakes
Chapter 9: The Last Roundup
Chapter 10: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Chapter 11: Read It and Weep
Chapter 12: Hearts and Hooves Day
Chapter 13: A Hoof in Time
Chapter 14: Hurricane Fluttershy
Chapter 15: Ponyville Confidential
Chapter 16: MMMystery on the Friendship Express
Chapter 17: A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1
Final Chapter: A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2

Chapter 1: The Return of Harmony - Part 1

24.6K 370 680
By TheNintegaGuy

Today was just a normal sunny day for Ponyville as (Y/N) is just in his backyard basking to the sunlight enjoying a relaxing morning. However, a deep thought came to his mind while looking up at the sky.

(Y/N): (It's been awhile since I came to Equestria and. . . to be honest, I love it.)

However, (Y/N) frowns.

(Y/N): (But still. . . there's something that I just can't get off my back. It haunts me, like there's something I still feel like I haven't overcome yet. But. . . what is it?)

Suddenly, a shadow went over (Y/N) as he looked up to see a rain cloud and it instantly started to shower rain onto (Y/N) which surprised him.

(Y/N): What the. . .? I thought it wasn't suppose to rain until tomorrow.

(Y/N) then noticed that something was. . . off about the rain. He flew up to where the cloud was and noticed that it was pink.

(Y/N): A pink cloud? That's something you don't see every day.

He also sees that the rain coming out of the cloud was brown.

(Y/N): And brown rain? What's going on here?

(Y/N) then notices a smell on his coat and sniffed himself and he realized that the rain wasn't water.

(Y/N): Chocolate milk? No, no. . . chocolate milk rain? Either a malfunction happened in Cloudsdale or I'm just dreaming.

???: (Y/N)!

(Y/N) heard a voice call out to him and he flew towards the front of his house to see Twilight and Spike and he lands in front of both of them.

(Y/N): Hey, Twilight. 'Sup Spike. Do you two know what's going on with the weather today?

Spike: We've got no clue.

Twilight Sparkle: The clouds aren't the only things happening here that are abnormal though. Applejack apparently said that some of the apples in the orchard have turned into corn.

(Y/N): Corn? *chuckles* I guess we should her Applecorn now? Huh?

(Y/N) said this with a goofy smile as both Twilight and Spike just gave bored looks at (Y/N)'s bad pun.

(Y/N): Okay, okay, maybe that was a little bit "corny."

Twilight facehooves at that.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), this isn't joke time. This is "let's hurry to Sweet Apple Acres time!"

(Y/N): Sorry, couldn't help myself. Let's go.

Twilight nods as the three then run to hurry to Sweet Apple Acres.

At Sweet Apple Acres, it wasn't normal at all as it was also raining chocolate milk over there, the corn that in the area has popped into popcorn, and some of the apples trees' apples grew triple sized as it also made the trees tilt over towards the ground. Squirrels and bunnies then started to munch on the humongous apples which worried Applejack as she and Rarity were witnessing everything that was happening while Pinkie Pie was enjoying whatever was happening.

Applejack: Fluttershy! Do somethin'!

Fluttershy then turns towards her bunny Angel who was also munching on a large apple.

Fluttershy: Now, Angel, you really shouldn't-

Suddenly, what happened next brought a shock to Fluttershy as the bunnies legs elongate as long as horse legs and the bunnies also started to gallop fast like horses.

Fluttershy: No! It's not possible! I must be seeing things!

Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N) then arrives as Twilight was reading a spell book while witnessing all of what's happening.

(Y/N): Seems like things are just getting worse and worse by the minute.

Twilight Sparkle: Not for long. Don't worry, everyone. I've learned a new spell that'll fix everything.

Twilight then glows and flashes her horn all across Sweet Apple Acres in hopes to try and reverse everything back to how it originally was. Unsurprisingly, nothing happened which shocked Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: My fail-safe spell. . . failed.

(Y/N): *snickers* Ironically.

Twilight Sparkle: Enough with the jokes! What do we do now?

Spike: Uh, give up?

(Y/N) gives a tiny glare to Spike.

(Y/N): Give up?! No! We improvise.

Twilight Sparkle: What do you mean?

(Y/N): If we can't use magic to stop it, why not use all of our resources to our advantage. Hey, Dash! Can you gather up all of those clouds in one corner of the sky?

Rainbow Dash hears and salutes to that and flies up to use her speed to catch all of the clouds and she sticks them all together to one giant cloud.

(Y/N): Applejack, I need you to use your lasso to bring those high-strung storm clouds down to the ground.

Applejack nods as she brings out her lasso and twirls it around before throwing it up to grab the pink clouds and brings them back to the ground. Pinkie was busy drinking as much chocolate rain as she could until she realized that it stopped.

Pinkie Pie: Hey, what happened?

(Y/N) then goes over to Fluttershy and whispers something in her ear which gives her an idea.

Fluttershy: Oh dear. I hope none of the animals see these delicious chocolate-filled cotton candy clouds. I'd hate to have to share them.

Applejack ties her lasso to a fence with the trapped pink rain clouds on the ground. Pinkie was munching on the said rain clouds as well.

Pinkie Pie: You and me both, sister!

All of the animals that were in the area then rushed to eat the chocolate-filled cotton candy clouds and pushed Pinkie backwards.

Pinkie Pie: Hey!

Applejack: And when y'all are done with that, feel free to have some popcorn for dessert.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, (Y/N). That was smart thinking.

(Y/N): Eh, it was nothing. There's nothing the seven of us can't achieve together.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right. You see, Spike? You should never give up. There's nothing we can't overcome if we all work together.

Spike then burps out his signature green flame which turned into a scroll as it landed on the ground.

(Y/N): A letter! What does it say, Twilight?

Twilight picks up the scroll with her magic and as she reads it, she then all of a sudden gasps.

Twilight Sparkle: Come on everypony. Princess Celestia wants to see us all in Canterlot immediately!

At the royal palace in Canterlot, Princess Celestia was pacing back and forth waiting for the Mane 7's arrival and soon enough they all burst through the door to meet with her.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia, we came as fast as we could!

Princess Celestia: Thank you, Twilight. Thank you, all.

Twilight Sparkle: Is this about the weather? And the animals' weird behavior? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there-

Princess Celestia raises her hoof to get Twilight to stop talking which she does.

Princess Celestia: Follow me.

The Mane 7 then follow Princess Celestia to a large corridor that had a ton of murals all over the place.

Princess Celestia: I've called you here for a matter of great importance. It seems an old foe of mine, someone I thought I had defeated long ago, has returned. His name. . . is Discord.

Fluttershy stops and she slowly looks up to see a mural of Discord which makes her squeal before joining the Mane 7 once again.

(Y/N): Discord? He sounds like trouble.

Princess Celestia: He is. Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, Princess!

Princess Celestia: I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever, but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken.

Twilight Sparkle: No longer connected?

(Y/N): She means that because we're the new wielders of the Elements of Harmony, it caused Discord to be free since she was the one to use the Elements of Harmony to turn Discord into stone first.

Princess Celestia: That is correct, (Y/N). This is Canterlot Tower, where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos.

Twilight Sparkle: But why us? Why don't you-

Pinkie Pie: Hey, look! We're famous!

The ponies turned to Pinkie as they saw a mural of all seven of them as the Elements of Harmony and defeating Nightmare Moon.

Princess Celestia: You seven showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe. Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who now control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discord!

The mares were surprised from that, but (Y/N) wasn't as he had a determined look. While Twilight contemplated for a second, (Y/N) walked up to her and Twilight looks at him for a second and he nods at Twilight. Twilight sees the resolve in (Y/N)'s eyes which makes her blush mildly before she had the same determined look he had and they both face Princess Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia, you can count on-

Pinkie Pie: Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!

(Y/N): Ugh! Ignore what she said, Celestia. We'd be honored to use the Elements of Harmony again.

Princess Celestia nods and then walks up to a door that had a sun shape with a hole in the middle of it and inserts her horn in it before casting a specific spell to open it. The door then flashes a cyan color before it opens to reveal a chest with gems on it and Rarity was mesmerized by it.

Rarity: Ooh. You can keep the Elements. I'll take that case!

Princess Celestia: Have no fear, ponies. I have total confidence that you will be able to defeat Discord with these!

Princess Celestia opens the chest to try and reveal the Elements of Harmony to the Mane 7, but something unexpected happened. . .

Nothing was even in the chest.

The Mane 7 gasp and Princess Celestia dropped the chest in shock.

Pinkie then walks off while the other seven jaw dropped at what they were seeing.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, well. If anyone needs me, I'll be outside in the chocolate puddles with a giant swizzle straw.

(Y/N) then uses his magic to bring Pinkie back to where they were.

(Y/N): You are not going anywhere. Anyways. . . WHAT?!?!

Twilight Sparkle: The Elements! They're gone!

Princess Celestia: That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn't make sense!

Laughter is then heard as everypony looks up and around to see where it was coming from.

(Y/N): That's. . .?

???: Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Princess Celestia: Discord. . . Show yourself!

Discord: *chuckles* Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you.

The ponies then see that a mural figure of Discord was moving on it's own due to Discord's chaos magic. It was then moving all around the corridor mural to mural.

Discord: It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because I don't turn ponies into stone.

Princess Celestia: Enough! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?

Discord: Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while.

The Discord figure snaps it's fingers above the Elements of Harmony mural and makes the Elements that were in the mural disappear out of sight.

(Y/N): And by borrow, you mean stole and hid them!

Discord: Ugh! You ponies like to think about these things way too literally.

Princess Celestia: You'll never get away with this, Discord!

Discord: Oh, I'd forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It's really quite boring.

Rainbow Dash: Hey! Nopony insults the Princess!

Rainbow Dash flew straight the Discord figure at the mural, but not to anyone's surprise she smacked right into it before getting off to fly normally again.

(Y/N): Really? Ramming into a mural? That was your plan of attack?

Discord: I know, reckless isn't she?

(Y/N): Hey! Watch your mouth, pal! She may be reckless, but that also clearly shows her loyalty!

Discord: Speaking of which, you must be Rainbow Dash, famed for her loyalty, the Element of Harmony you represent.

Rainbow Dash: That's right! I'll always be loyal to the Princess!

Discord: We'll see about that.

Discord says this as he disappears again.

Rarity: I can't believe we're wasting our time talking to a tacky window.

Discord then reappears to another mural beside Rarity.

Discord: The beautiful Rarity, representing the element of generosity, if I'm not mistaken?

Applejack: So you know who we are, big deal.

Discord: Oh, I know much more than that, honest Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: You seem to know our strengths too.

Discord: Yes, Twilight Sparkle, and yours is the second most powerful and elusive element, magic. Fluttershy's is kindness and Pinkie Pie's is a personal favorite of mine - laughter.

Pinkie was snickering which made Twilight glare at her.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: *laughs* He standing on your head!

The Discord in the mural was apparently dancing on top of the figure of Twilight that was on the mural that Discord was in. (Y/N) was not amused by this as he had an angry look on his face.

(Y/N): Hey! I'll give you a piece of my mind if you don't quit patronizing my friends!

Discord: How feisty. I almost forgot. The stallion, the myth, the legendary (Y/N) (L/N). The son of the almighty (M/N) (L/N). You're the most powerful element out of all of the six combined. So powerful, that you fight for anypony's lives. . . Heroism.

(Y/N): That's right! And my friends and I are going to put a stop to your little chaotic playground! Just you wait!

Discord: I can wait ALL day for you to try that.

Discord goes into a sleeping position and fake snores.

Princess Celestia: Stop stalling, Discord! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?

Discord: Oh, so boring, Celestia. Really? Fine, I'll tell you, but I'll only tell you my way.

Discord then moves around all of the murals before returning the figure that he was controlling

Discord: To retrieve your missing Elements, just make sense of this change of events. Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began. *laughs evilly*

Fluttershy: Can we go home now?

Applejack: What do you reckon he meant? Twists and turns and endin' back where we started?

Twilight Sparkle: Twists and turns. . . twists and turns. . . twists and turns! That's it! I bet Discord hid the Elements in the palace labyrinth!

(Y/N): It does kind of make sense when you think about it. However, I do get the feeling that was a trick riddle.

Twilight Sparkle: Even if it was, the way he said it made it sound like that he hid them in the labyrinth.

(Y/N): We better be quick then. Discord thinks that this is all a game, so for now we need to just play along with it until we find a solution.

Princess Celestia: Good luck, my little ponies. The fate of Equestria is in your hooves.

Twilight Sparkle: Thanks, Princess. We won't let you down.

(Y/N): And that's a promise. Come on everypony, let's save Equestria once again!

The mares nodded as they all run out of the castle to go the palace labyrinth to get the Elements of Harmony back.

The Mane 7 soon arrive at the palace labyrinth maze as they all gasp at how big the entire thing is.

Fluttershy: W-We have to go in there?

Rainbow Dash: Nope! Dopey Discord forgot about these babies!

Rainbow Dash said this as she was referring to her wings and she flew up into the air.

Rainbow Dash: I'll just do a quick flyover and we'll have the Elements in no time.

However, Rainbow Dash's wings all of a sudden disappeared which caused her to plummet back to the ground with a thud.

Rainbow Dash: My wings!

Fluttershy wings then disappeared which caused her to scream in shock. Twilight and Rarity's horn then disappeared which shocked them as well.

Twilight Sparkle and Rarity: Your horn! My horn! Ahhh!

Both of (Y/N)'s wings and horn then disappeared which also causes him to be shocked.

(Y/N): *gasps* We're all earth ponies!

A light then appeared in front of the Mane 7 as it formed into a tall, lanky draconequus that had light brilliant yellow eyes with brilliant crimson pupils, his mane was very dark gray, his coat was amber yellowish gray on the head, dark grayish reddish brown on the body, and moderate amaranth on the tail with a white tip. His eyebrows and beard was also white as well. He has a deer antler on the right side of his head, a goat horn on his left, one long fang, a goat beard, a right arm of a lion, a left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, the left leg of a goat. He had a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft.

Discord laughs maniacally with a little thunder and lightning in effect as the mares were slightly scared but (Y/N) wasn't.

Discord: You should see the looks on your faces. Priceless! *laughs*

(Y/N): Give us our wings and horns back now!

Discord: You'll get them back in good time. I simply took them to ensure there's no cheating. You see, this is the first rule of our game: no flying, and no magic.

Rainbow Dash: The first rule?

Discord: The second rule is everypony has to play or the game is over, and I win. Good luck, everypony! *laughs*

Discord then disappears to leave the Mane 7.

Twilight Sparkle: Never fear everypony. We have each other!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah! Like Twilight said, there's nothing we can't overcome if we all stick together!

(Y/N): Alright, then everypony. Let's do this!

Mane 7: Together!

Suddenly, as the Mane 7 step one hoof into the maze walls of hedges came up and blocked them all from each other, surprising them. Everypony then started to panic until (Y/N) speaks up.

(Y/N): Everypony calm down! Listen to me, we'll regroup at the middle of the labyrinth. We need to be quick though, got it?

Twilight Sparkle: Absolutely!

Rainbow Dash: Moving out!

Rarity: See you in the center.

Applejack: Yee-haw!

Pinkie Pie: See you guys there!

Everypony, but Fluttershy started walking as she was still panicking.

Fluttershy: *gasps* What's that? Who's there? *screams*

Applejack was currently running across the labyrinth until she spots something that confused and they were red apples. They started rolling away which surprised Applejack.

Applejack: What in tarnation?

Applejack then follows the rolling apples across the maze until she ended up in an area that had apple trees.

Applejack: Where am I?

Applejack then sees a bunch of apples fall from the trees to the ground in assorted piles of red, light red, and green. They all circle around Applejack laughing very sinisterly.

Applejack: Who are y'all?

The apples then formed faces that Applejack could see and they started talking as well.

Red Apples: The keepers of the grove of truth. You may ask us. . .

Light Red Apples: . . .one question. . .

Green Apples: . . .past, future, or present.

Red Apples: But be warned. . .

Light Red Apples: . . .that the truth. . .

Green Apples: . . .may not always be pleasant.

Applejack: Alright then. I don't trust this place worth a hill of beans, but I've got a really bad feelin' about this feller Discord. What's gonna come of this mission we're on?

The apples then lead Applejack over to a pond which she walks to.

Red Apples: For the answer you seek. . .

Light Red Apples: . . .go ahead, take a peek.

Applejack looks at the pond to see her along the rest of her friends and they all looked to be in an argument.

Pond Rainbow Dash: I hope I never see you again!

Pond Fluttershy: Me too!

Pond Pinkie Pie: Fine!

Pond Rarity: Fine!

Pond Twilight Sparkle: It's settled then.

Pond (Y/N): Don't show your faces around me ever again!

The Mane 7 that were in the pond then run off and the illusion ended back to normal and Applejack was shocked by what she just saw.

Applejack: No! Our friendship? Over?!

Applejack doesn't notice, but Discord is apparently the one making the apples move like puppets above Applejack.

Discord: *chuckles*

Applejack: It can't be true. It just can't! That just can't be the truth.

Light Red Apples: When all the truth does. . .

Green Apples: . . .is make your heart ache. . .

Green Apples and Discord: . . .sometimes a lie is easier to take. *laughs*

Discord then hypnotizes Applejack and something bad happens. Applejack's color faded into a darker shade of herself.

Twilight then runs right past where Applejack is and then walks right back to find her in the area that she was in.

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack! Thank goodness! I thought I heard voices over here. Who were you talking to?

Applejack: I was talkin' to. . . uh. . . nopony! Nopony whatsoever!

Applejack darts her eyes back and forth in a not so subtle way which did not show any sign of honesty whatsoever.

Twilight Sparkle: What?

Applejack: Nothing. Come on, uh, we best be going.

Applejack walks ahead leaving a perplexed Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Did Applejack just. . .? Come on, Twilight! Applejack wouldn't lie.

Twilight then goes to follow Applejack to try and find the rest of the Mane 7.

In another part of the labyrinth, Pinkie Pie was hopping along through it, whistling to herself until stopped and came into a balloon garden where she saw a ton of balloons with smiles on their faces and laughing in a sing-song like melody.

Pinkie Pie: Whee! This is the greatest balloon garden I've ever seen! It's the first balloon garden I've ever seen, but still!

A balloon then trips Pinkie into a puddle of mud and as she looks back at the balloons, they were now laughing in a more mocking tone which confused Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Hey, what gives?

Discord then appears in front of Pinkie.

Discord: What's the matter, Pinkie Pie? I thought you appreciated a good laugh?

Pinkie Pie: It's different. They're laughing at me.

Discord then puts his face in a balloon which disconnected it from his main body.

Discord: It's hardly different. Your friends laugh at you all the time.

Pinkie Pie: My friends laugh with me, not at me.

Discord: Oh, really?

The balloon that Discord then spins around Pinkie as he laughed at her and soon enough Pinkie then starts to hear the voices of her friends.

Pinkie Pie: No! Stop it!

The balloons then showed the rest of the Mane 7's faces in their respective colors as they were all laughing at Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Stop laughing at me!

Discord: Oh, poor Pinkie Pie. And here I thought laughter made you happy.

Discord then hypnotizes Pinkie and her color fades and her tone became more gravelly.

Pinkie Pie: Happy. . .? I don't think so.

The balloons in the area then all pop and Twilight and Applejack arrive at the scene.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie Pie! Are we glad to see you!

Pinkie Pie: Oh you are, huh? Why? Need a good laugh?

Pinkie's tone was so condescending that it surprised Twilight as she watched Pinkie walk off.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie?

Twilight then walks back up to Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle: What do you suppose has her so upset? It's not like her.

Applejack: I didn't notice anythin' strange about Pinkie.

Applejack darts her eyes back and forth in a non-subtle way once again as it made Twilight raise an eyebrow.

Twilight Sparkle: Weird. Better pick up the pace before the stress of this gets the better of all of us.

Rarity was busy walking through the maze complaining about what she has to go through.

Rarity: I was expecting an audience with the Princess, not outdoor sport.

Rarity then bumps into a stone wall that had shiny diamonds that was her Cutie Mark symbol.

Rarity: Oh my. . .

Discord then appears in the reflection of the diamonds as it made Rarity slightly surprised.

Discord: *laughs* Welcome to your lucky day, Rarity. You've found the one thing in Equestria that could rival my face for sheer beauty.

Discord shines the diamonds at Rarity to try to manipulate and hypnotize her which was working.

Discord: What do you think? You like?

Rarity: Yes. . . I like very much. . .

Rarity then shakes her head to try to snap out of her thoughts and she turns to not face the diamonds.

Rarity: No! No, I shan't succumb to such fabulousness.

Rarity then walks to try and resist the urge to look back.

Rarity: Must. . . get to the center. . . to meet. . . the others.

Rarity couldn't resist anymore as she turns around and rushes back to the wall and her color fades.

Rarity: MINE!

Rarity then starts to dig on the stone wall to try and see what were the diamonds in it.

After a little while, Rarity finally breaks through to reveal a large diamond hidden inside of the wall. Rarity then rushes over and caresses the diamond with her hooves.

Rarity: Well, Rarity. It took forever, but it was worth it. Who knew three little gemstones would turn out to be this handsome hunk of a diamond? Now to get you home.

Rarity then puts the diamond on her back which was extremely heavy and she started to try and walk back home with it. Another stone wall breaks down to reveal Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Applejack. Twilight smiles in relief to see that they've found Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity! Are we glad to see. . .

It is then revealed that apparently in everypony else's eyes, that Rarity was actually carrying a large boulder and not a diamond.

Twilight Sparkle: Why are you carrying a humongous boulder?

Rarity: What do you mean, "boulder"? This big beautiful bedazzling rock is a diamond! And it's all mine.

Twilight raises an eyebrow at that until Rarity get's in her face.

Rarity: Keep your envious little eyes off it! I found it and it's mine fair and square!

As the other ponies walk off, Twilight could definitely tell that there was something wrong with her friends.

In another location, Fluttershy jumps out of a hedge bush slightly nervous.

Fluttershy: Okay, I can do this. I can. . .

Fluttershy then runs into some random butterflies which startled her at first making her hide back in the hedge, but she then realizes what she saw afterwards as she peeks her head back out.

Fluttershy: Oh, wait a minute. . . Butterflies? Wait! Don't leave me here!

Fluttershy follows the butterflies to another location. At first, she thought that she lost them until they appeared right behind her.

Butterflies: Fluttershy, looks like you've been left behind by your so-called friends, huh?

Fluttershy: Oh, no. I'm certain they're doing their best to find me.

Butterflies: Well, it must be so upsetting to know how weak and helpless they think you are.

Fluttershy: Not at all. I am weak and helpless and I appreciate their understanding.

Butterflies: Yes. . . Well, surely it burns you up. . . I mean, that they're always pointing out your flaws, right?

Fluttershy: Not really. In fact, I think I'm awfully lucky to have friends who want me to be the best I can be.

The butterflies then transformed into Discord as he was getting so impatient with Fluttershy being able to debunk everything he says to try and manipulate her.

Discord: Oh, for goodness sake! You've been kind for far too long, my dear. Time to be cruel. Arrivederci!

Discord simply touches Fluttershy to hypnotize her and her color fades as well.

A hedge then falls to reveal Twilight and the others. Twilight is super relieved to find Fluttershy.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy! I'm so glad to see a friendly face. This awful labyrinth is getting to everypony.

Applejack simply growls, Rarity is still carrying the large boulder, and Pinkie simply just blows raspberries at Twilight. Fluttershy then turns to Twilight with an angry look on her face.

Fluttershy: Aw, boo-hoo-hoo!

Twilight jaw dropped at Fluttershy's attitude.

Fluttershy: Why don't you wave your magic little horn and make everything all right?

Twilight Sparkle: Uh. . .

Fluttershy: Oh, that's right, you can't. You don't have one.

Fluttershy then hits Twilight with her tail making her confused.

Twilight Sparkle: What is happening to my friends?

Fluttershy bumps Pinkie into a wall making her fall to the ground and Applejack laughs at her making Pinkie glare at Applejack.

Pinkie Pie: And what you laughing at?

Applejack: Chocolate milk.

Rarity: Little help here!

Twilight see Rarity struggling with the boulder and decides to help her out.

Rarity: Thanks, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: You're welcome-

Rarity then get's in Twilight face once again with a serious look on her face.

Rarity: But don't get any ideas about my gem! I know where you live.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was wandering through the maze trying to find his friends.

(Y/N): Pinkie Pie? Twilight? Rainbow Dash? Rarity? Applejack? Fluttershy?

No one answered to (Y/N)'s call however.

(Y/N): *sigh* I know I said that we should calm down and have nothing to worry about. But at the same time, I feel like we're going to have a bad time. No! No! If there's anypony that conquer this game and save Equestria it's definitely us.

(Y/N) keeps walking around the maze until he comes to an empty field. He looks both ways cautiously of what's going to happen and walks slowly forwards.

(Y/N): (I may not be able to sense energy now, but I have a feeling that this is where things will start to get interesting.)

(Y/N) walks a few more steps forward until walls come up from all over the field preventing him from exiting anywhere.

(Y/N): Hey, what gives?!

???: Oh, this? This is no big deal. . .

(Y/N) then turns around to see Discord which made him gasp before putting on a serious look on his face.

Discord: I just want us to have teeny-tinny chat, (Y/N).

(Y/N): If this is a trick, it's not going to work!

Discord: Oh, please. Just take a seat.

Discord then makes (Y/N) sit on a chair and he just glares at Discord.

(Y/N): What you want from me, Discord?!

Discord: My, my. Such aggression. Perhaps that what makes you so powerful (Y/N)? You always think that yelling at your opponents does you any good.

(Y/N): It's not meant to scare you! It's meant to show that I'm not afraid of whatever your planning on doing to me.

Discord: Very well. So you're supposed to be the son of (M/N) (L/N), right?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Discord then snaps his fingers to make an illusion of that they are now in a space-like void.

(Y/N): What did you do?!

Discord: Just giving us a little privacy of what you're about to see, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Privacy? What are trying to do?

Discord: Give you a tiny lesson of what you are (Y/N).

Discord snaps his fingers once more and gestures for (Y/N) to turn around which he does and what he sees next surprises him.

It was apparently a vision of (Y/N) as his human self along with his mother and they were both running away from something.

(Y/N): That's. . .

Discord: Yes. . . that's you and (M/N).

(Y/N): What are we running from?

Discord: Take a closer look.

What (Y/N) didn't know that Discord was doing was using a fake camera to make the whole scene like it was a movie to him. (Y/N) looks closer to see that it was the government agents that he encountered when he left Earth. (Y/N) was shocked by what he was seeing.

(Y/N): This was. . . when I was sent to Equestria. . . and I lost my mother.

Discord: Have you ever just wondered. . . why did it have to be your mother? Why did it have to be your only family taken by those who are selfish?

Discord smirks as he snaps his fingers to bring them back to reality. (Y/N) was breathing very heavily from what he just saw.

Discord: Life's not fair, is it? It gives. . . it takes. . . and it makes so many selfish beings in the world that you're the only one that can't have family. You can never forget that horrifying image.

(Y/N): . . .

Discord: However, you have the power to change that, (Y/N). You can take anything you want, including lives of others. Everyone is to blame for what happened to your mother. They don't care and just flaunt that they've had a better life than you did. And that selfishness turns it into greed. It's time you show those ponies a lesson.

(Y/N): . . .No.

Discord: What?

(Y/N) then turns to glare at Discord.

(Y/N): I said no! That's absurd! I know for a fact that nopony in Equestria thinks of me that way. Not even my friends.

Discord: You forgive both Earth and Equestria for THIS?!

(Y/N): I made a promise to my mother to protect Equestria and I'm going to do just that! Even if I can't see her again!

Discord was not amused by (Y/N)'s decision.

(Y/N): Don't try and deceive me Discord! I know exactly what I have to do!

Discord: Darn it! I should've known you would be as tedious as Fluttershy! Very well. We'll just do this the hard way.

(Y/N): What?

Discord then pokes (Y/N) on the forehead and (Y/N) soon notices that his color is fading slowly.

(Y/N): NO! Get out of my head, Discord!

Discord: What use is it trying to resist, (Y/N)? Disharmony will come to Equestria either way.

(Y/N) grunts and holds his head trying to resist Discord's magic, but it was no use as his color fading slowly but steadily and soon enough, (Y/N) corruption was finished as he opened his eyes and instead of their usual (E/C) color, they were crimson red. He then had a blank look on his face.

Discord: Much better. Now listen closely of what you must do (Y/N). You must mask revenge on everypony that exists. Think of nothing, but hatred and contempt for them.

(Y/N): Hatred and contempt. . . for everypony.

Discord: That's it. Your magic was meant to bring anarchy for everypony, not peace. Nopony cares about your life (Y/N). It's time to teach those fools a lesson of defying you. Unleash your rage on all of Equestria.

(Y/N)'s blank face then turned into an evil look as he then put on a smile that was anything, but nice.

Discord: (5 down, 2 to go.)

Rainbow Dash is now seen running across labyrinth trying to find her element and she swiftly goes from hedge to hedge. Rainbow Dash then sees a cloud that was making lightning in the color of her Cutie Mark and she smirks to see it.

Rainbow Dash: I've got you now, element.

Rainbow Dash chases down the cloud to then find Discord on a cloud hammock with sunglasses on.

Discord: Oh. I can see why you like these clouds so much. Very plush.

Rainbow Dash: Get off there and put 'em up! Come on! Let's go!

Rainbow Dash put her hoof up as she was ready to fight somebody.

Discord: Hey, I'm here to deliver a message.

Rainbow Dash: I've got a message for you too!

Discord then takes off his glasses and gives Rainbow Dash a serious look.

Discord: Listen closely, this is important. A weighty choice is yours to make: the right selection or a big mistake. If a wrong choice you choose to pursue, the foundations of home will crumble without you.

Discord snaps his fingers to make the same cloud that Rainbow Dash was chasing appear and it spins around and around to make Rainbow Dash see Cloudsdale being crumbled down.

Rainbow Dash: Cloudsdale? Crumble. . . without me? No!

Rainbow Dash was already hypnotized by Discord and Discord makes a present box appear in front of her.

Discord: That box contains your wings. You can take them and leave the game, or you can carry on aimlessly wandering this maze. Your choice.

Rainbow Dash's color the fades as she knows what choice she is going to make.

Back with the Mane 5, they were all walking through the maze with Twilight still carrying the boulder.

Twilight Sparkle: Must. . . find. . . Rainbow Dash and (Y/N). As a team. . . we're unstoppable. Rainbow Dash and (Y/N) won't let us down.

Applejack: Well, looky there. Rainbow Dash is flying away. She's abandonin' us.

Twilight then sits the boulder off of her.

Twilight Sparkle: Now I know that's a lie.

However, that wasn't a lie at all as Twilight gasps to see Rainbow Dash flying up and out of the maze.

Twilight Sparkle: How can it be?!

Suddenly, the entire maze comes down which surprises everypony as they were all now in an open field. Discord then reveals himself from a dust of smoke.

Discord: Well, well, well. Somepony broke the "no wings; no magic" rule.

Discord then snaps his fingers to give everypony their wings and horns back.

Discord: Game's over, my little ponies. You didn't find your precious elements.

Discord then makes an umbrella appear.

Discord: Looks like we might be due for a big old storm of chaos. *laughs*

Twilight Sparkle: Wait! Where's (Y/N)? Wasn't he in the maze too?

Discord: Ah, yes. The alicorn. Let's just say he has found a new destiny.

Twilight Sparkle: New destiny?

Suddenly, a couple of magic blasts nearly hit Twilight as she barely dodged both of them.

Twilight Sparkle: Huh!?

???: Looking for someone, Twilight?

Twilight hears a sinister voice as looks up to see a figure slowly fly down from the sky and it lands right in front of her. Twilight then jaw drops of who she was looking at.

Twilight Sparkle: No. . .

???: Yes.

It is revealed that the figure was none other than (Y/N) as he had a look of rage on his face and his eyes glowed red.

(Y/N): Welcome to the beginning of the end, Twilight.

Chapter 1 End. To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 10.1K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.1K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’š 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...
40.2K 416 10
Ever since you were born, you and your family have always been through so many hardships in life. Whether it would be people being total jerks, thing...
10.2K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...