HIS THERAPIST | 18+

By eroticaIrisGrace

✥ The Mob Boss & His Therapist ✥ [part one/ unedited] BEING EDITED FOR FURTHER PUBLISHING Rafael Rossi, a gl... More

ROLEPLAY
THE BEAUTY OF A ROSE IS A CURSE
SHE MAY BE DIFFERENT
UNTIL SHE FINDS SOME ONE TO BUY HER ROSES
HIS CYAN BLUE EYES
HER ORBS HELD THE CALM OF THE OCEAN WITHIN THEM
SHE IS SWEET AS HONEY
FAVORITE HEART TO HEAL
HER SWEET VANILLA SCENT
SHE WAS SPECIAL
SHE SMELLED LIKE LOVE
SHE WAS A SAINT WITH LIPS OF A SINNER
HER INNOCENCE WAS RARE
A LITTLE GIRL
SAD BIRDS SING TOO
POETRY WRITTEN WITH HIS LIPS
POETRY,ROSES,AND GALAXIES
WITHIN THE PAGES OF A FAIRYTALE
VANILLA FLAVORED LIPS
SWEET LITTLE NOTHINGS
CHAMPAGNE PINK
SWEET WORDS
SUGAR LIKE LIPS
BIG BAD WOLF
WORE DEATH LIKE A PERFUME
BROKE APART LIKE THE STARS
THE GIRL HE LOVES
LOVE SO DEARLY
EVEN DEATH HAS A HEART
DRUNK ON HER LOVE
HIS INSTRUMENT
I LOVE YOU
GOODBYE KISS
HE LOVED YOU
HIS THERAPIST
END OF THEIR CHAPTER
POTENTIAL MURDERER
SAD BIRDS SING TOO PART TWO
TINY VERSION
SWEET DREAMS
introducing the serpent
BONUS CHAPTER 1 of 3
BONUS CHAPTER 2 of 3
BONUS CHAPTER 3 of 3
introducing ninth floor | 2nd part of his therapist
A D R E A M
MR AND MRS ROSSI

BLOOM IN HER ARMS

236K 9.5K 3.9K
By eroticaIrisGrace

♢ ♢ ♢

IRENIC
(adj.) promoting peace

♢ ♢ ♢

He rested his head in the crook of her neck as she continued to massage his scalp gently. Ravenna looked down at him and found his beautiful cyan eyes closed, resting his overcrowded mind.

She knew there was more to his story then he was letting her know, but she also knew that patience was all he needed. All he needed was time because time is a healer. But, she also knew that time can be a killer of the strongest as well. The most dangerous heart disease is indeed strong memory whose food acts up to be time.

As she continued stroking his silky strands of jet black, he continued to muzzle deeper into her neck. Ravenna froze as she felt his lips planted softly on her neck. Looking back at him, she only found a resting Rafael. The chair was sure to leave his muscles sore with her on his lap. She took a deep breathe before deciding upon moving him to the couch to keep him away from a back ache.

"Rafael." She gently whispered as her hand softly cupped his cheek. She rubbed her thumb over his cheek bone softly as he finally stirred in his sleep.

"Rafael." She called out again as he finally groaned and nuzzled deeper into her neck.

"Let's move you to the couch please." Ravenna whispered to him in hopes that he was somewhat awake. He just hummed in response with his eyes still tightly closed.

"You will be sore. Please." She sweetly insisted as he groaned in frustration before getting up from the chair with her still wrapped up in the blanket.

"You could put me down now Rafael." Ravenna told him as he didn't respond and walked over to the cream cushioned couch.

He quickly sat down on the more comfortable cushion with Ravenna tightly still held on his chest. He quickly placed his head back into her neck before wrapping his hands around her waist. She stood there confused as he tightly held her next to him.

"Don't stop." He groaned as Ravenna scrunched her face confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked as he took a deep breathe annoyed. He quickly wrapped one of her soft hands around his waist with the other back to his scalp.

Ravenna softly smiled at his cute behavior. She started to massage his scalp one again by raking her gentle fingers through his hair. He quickly relaxed as he surrendered to sleep once again breathing in her sweet vanilla scent.

Ravenna glanced over him once again to find him sound to sleep. She quickly unwrapped her arm from his waist and gently lifted his head from the crook of her neck. She almost burst into laughter at how cute he looked. It was different than his usual composed self. He always kept a expressionless face and rarely smiled. Ravenna noticed when he did smile, he looked so much more himself. She made a promise to herself to make him want to smile more.

Ravenna gently grabbed the cushion on the couch and laid it on the further end of the couch while making sure not to wake him up. She then softly placed his head onto the cushion and draped the blanket on him.

She quickly dusted herself before taking the dessert plates from the side tables to place in the kitchen sink.

♢ ♢ ♢

As she finished placing the last plate into the cabinet, Ravenna flicked the kitchen lights off. She quietly tiptoed towards the living room to check on Rafael. She breathed in relief when she saw him peacefully sleeping away.

Ravenna quietly made her way to her bedroom where the moon had painted her white walls with its bright light. Walking over to the window and looking at the bright stars, she quickly whispered her 'I love yous'. Then, she got under her sheets and submitted herself to peaceful slumber.

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna stirred on her mattress as her body tensed with the sounds of heavy breathing entering her ears. She flocked her orbs open to check the time which struck 2 in the morning.

Ravenna rubbed her eyes and got up from her bed to see where the noises were coming from. As she walked outside of her room the noises got louder. They were coming from the living room and she  rushed to see what was happening. She immediately rushed to Rafael who was sweating and muttering something in his sleep.

"Please don't!" He pleaded in his nightmare as Ravenna grabbed his hand and called him out.

He immediately opened his eyes with his face glittered with cold sweat. His eyes traveled around the room to see where he was before landing on Ravenna who was sitting beside the couch with worry in her beautiful azure eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly as he hummed in response before sitting up.

"I'll get you some water." Ravenna offered as she rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. She quickly headed back to the living room and found him holding his head in his hands.

"Here." She extended the glass of water which he grabbed and downed. She smiled grabbing the empty glass and placed it on the side table next to the couch.

"Do you feel better?" She asked rubbing his arms as he hummed in response.

"Do you want to talk about that nightmare of yours?" She asked softly, afraid he may shut up on her if she pushed him to far. He shook his head 'no' and continued to look at the carpet underneath him.

"Alright that's fine. I'll let you go back to sleep. Call me if you need anything." Ravenna told him as she got up from next to the couch and got ready to head back to her room.

"Can you stay with me?" He asked making Ravenna stop in her tracks. She looked at him, not knowing what to respond with. His eyes were filled with fear and pain that it was impossible for anyone to not feel. Ravenna took a deep breathe before answering his plea.

"Sure." She answered before sitting next to him on the couch. He didn't move as he held his head in his palms, still calming himself down. Ravenna hesitatingly brought her hand up to his back before rubbing in up and down strokes. Rafael immediately calmed down before he pulled away from his hands and looked at her.

He didn't say anything and Ravenna just gently smiled at him in reassurance that 'it's fine if you're not ready to talk about it'. Ravenna leaned back onto the corner of the couch as he brought his head onto her lap.

She smiled as he quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and closed his eyes back shut. Ravenna continued playing with his hair as he instantly fell back to sleep on her lap. She didn't even realize when her eyes got heavy as they closed on themselves with her hand still in his silky hair.

Rafael opened his eyes as he heard the soft of her breathing. He looked at her peaceful face and noticed that there was not even once when she wasn't gentle with him. She had become a sickness he was dying to catch. She was just that contagious. Everything about her was contagious. From her sweet vanilla scent to her beautiful azure orbs.

Rafael quickly closed his eyes back up to rest his eyes as much as possible. He was greedy because for the first time he was able to fall asleep peacefully without taking the help of any medications. The weight of the memories never let him go to sleep and he thought they never will until he met her and now he knew that like the moon he would only bloom in her arms. Even in the most darkest nights, she was the one that held onto him.

♢ ♢ ♢

Thank you so much for reading babes. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as much as I enjoyed penning it on here. This chapter was somewhat opening as Ravenna got a glimpse of what Rafael was going through. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and leave a heart behind.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...