๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By shiggyyyy

"๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ", ๐‡๐Ž๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐€๐’ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐–... More

โ€ข๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ขโ€ข
โ€ข๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญโ€ข
โ€ข๐ง๐ž๐ฐโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐žโ€ข
โ€ข๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ข
โ€ข๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐žโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐โ€ข
โ€ข๐š๐œ๐ญโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฏ๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐žโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญโ€ข
โ€ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐ง๐š๐ฉโ€ข
โ€ข๐๐š๐ญ๐žโ€ข
โ€ข๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐๐š๐๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐šโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ข
โ€ข๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐งโ€ข
โ€ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ข
โ€ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญโ€ข
โ€ข๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐šโ€ข
โ€ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐žโ€ข
โ€ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐žโ€ข

โ€ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ€ข

1.1K 101 32
By shiggyyyy

"FINALLY!!", ashido and toga exclaimed.

currently, both girls along with hoshimi were in her dorm, gossiping.

"haha, dabi owes me $30", toga grinned.

"what?"

"oh. dabi said shigaraki was too much of a pussy to ask you out, but I believed in him. so now he owes me $30", toga proudly boasted.

"wow. that's a way to make money", ashido chuckled.

"by the way, does aizawa-sensei know yet?", toga asked.

"aha...about that.....well, he's been so busy grading midterms recently that I just....", hoshimi trailed off as she avoided eye contact with the two girls.

"oh god hoshimi. you better tell him soon. you don't want it to end up like last time", ashido reprimanded.

"what happened last time?", toga asked, clueless.

"last time I didn't tell my dad, he got so mad, he wouldn't even look at the boy. and he didn't want to not have my dad's blessings, so....he broke up with me", hoshimi muttered.

"ah well, it's good that you lost that loser. because now you have tomura!!", toga exclaimed, to which hoshimi just laughed.

"alright, now let's get to class. I'm DYING to return the babies", ashido said.

"oh yeah! since it's the end of the semester, y'all are finally free from the baby right".

"yep! thank god. it was always so awkward bringing the baby around", hoshimi complained.

"well to be fair, the baby got you and tomura together", toga said.

"gurl's got a point", laughed ashido.

"yeah yeah! I guess he was a pretty great father to my baby", hoshimi said, rolling her eyes.

"girl, you better haulllll your hormones. we don't want a real little tomi running around here", ashido joked.

"pft! I won't", hoshimi protested.

"mhmmmm".

"himiko!!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

"okay class, please have your partner bring up your babies", aizawa said.

"goodbye my little pichu", kaminari said as he fake sobbed, making shinso look at him weirdly.

"thank fuck", bakugo sighed. he could not have taken care of a fake baby with todoroki any longer.

"at least I was a better father than my own", todoroki muttered as he brought the baby back to aizawa.

uraraka almost choked after hearing todoroki's depressing comment.

"anyways, there's a new project", aizawa announced, making half the class groan in annoyance.

"this one's going to be shorter and easier. you're going to be in partners again and you'll be researching the house you want to live in for the future. after college, most of you are by yourselves. and thus, you'll start buying your own house, paying bills, and whatnot", aizawa said.

iida stood up and raised his hand.

"sir, where can we find the details for this project?"

"on the powerpoint I made 8 minutes before class", aizawa replied.

"didn't he do the same thing last time?", ashido asked, elbowing hoshimi.

"huh? nah. last time was 6 minutes. he improved", hoshimi said as she yawned, leaning her head on her arms.

shigaraki started sitting on the other side of hoshimi. so he rubbed her back, comforting her.

"oh, and we have 11 new students, but only 3 joined this class. so I'll let them introduce themselves first", aizawa said.

"holy shit hoshi!! I hope they're cute boys", ashido smiled.

"again, what happened to eijiro?"

"gurl's gotta keep her options open. we've talked about it before", ashido retorted.

"I hope they're cute girls", kaminari said, grinning.

bakugo just didn't care, as long as no one came for his #1 spot, he was fine with them.

three males walked in, wearing black surgical masks. the shortest one introduced himself first.

"hey guys. my name's irinaka joi", the short man said.

"I'm kurono hari", a guy with whitish-grayish hair said.

"and I'm chisaki kai", a male with short brown hair and gold eyes said.

hoshimi immediately sat up, making eye contact with chisaki. he gave a small wave, making everyone look at them both.

"bitch, you didn't tell me about this cute guy", ashido whispered.

shigaraki raised an eyebrow, looking over at hoshimi.

"he was my other patient when I was interning at the hospital", hoshimi said.

"damn. well don't mind if I do", ashido joked.

"since you know chisaki, why don't you give him and his friends a general tour of the school?", aizawa said.

"sure", hoshimi agreed while shigaraki just held hoshimi's hand tighter.

"and for partners, you can pick whoever. I don't really care", aizawa announced while taking out his yellow sleeping bag.

shigaraki looked at hoshimi, who just smiled. ashido sighed and looked at shigaraki.

"boy be stealing my best friend", ashido fake sobbed.

"s-sorry", shigaraki apologized, looking down at his hand, that was holding hoshimi's.

"holy shit. just keep her", ashido laughed.

shigaraki looked up at her confused. just a moment ago, she was whining about how he was taking hoshimi away from her.

"she was just messing with you", hoshimi smiled. shigaraki nodded as he took out his computer to start researching.

kirishima moved to sit next to ashido, also starting on their project.

chisaki, kurono, and irinaka sat behind hoshimi and them, trying to get to work.

"what size house do you want?", hoshimi asked.

"whichever you want. I don't really care as long as it's inhabitable".

"I would get a big one", chisaki commented. "if she asked for one, you know?", he asked kurono, who just nodded in agreement.

ashido elbowed hoshimi and whispered.

"damn girl. you got two men fighting over you".

"what? nah. it was just a coincidence", hoshimi whispered back.

"okay, well I'll go with a smaller house since that seems most reasonable right now. how many stories do you want?", hoshimi asked.

"maybe one?", shigaraki suggested.

"let's get two", irinaka said to chisaki.

hoshimi kept on typing, ignoring their comment. ashido leaned in close to hoshimi once again.

"told you so".

"whatever makes you happy, hoshi", shigaraki said, putting his arm around hoshimi's waist.

hoshimi smiled, continuing to type on shigaraki's computer. she started a powerpoint, writing the basic information on the first slide.

"a big house would surely make her happy, right?", kurono asked chisaki.

shigaraki glared at the 3 men sitting behind him. chisaki glared back.

"this is tea", ashido whispered again, texting toga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 26.7K 53
"๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’…, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”". "๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’-" ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
19.6K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
105K 4.2K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
1.4M 49.4K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...