I'm Not Living Without You

By ANTMBi

"You want to know what the real problem is. Aaliyah?"He said to me."My Career is going way better then your a... More

I'm Not Living Without You
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2:Kiara's Surprise
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 7:Case of The Ex's
Part Two: Chapter 8:All You Have To Do Is Say That I'm Sorry.
Chapter 9: We Need A Resolution
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 10:Understanding
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 11: U Got Nerve
Chapter 12:Kiss
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 13: I Refuse
Chapter 14: Morphine/Demoral
Chapter 15:Don't Walk Away
Chapter 16: I Wish I wasn't
Chaper 17: I Won't Go
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 18: Stranger In My House
Part Three: One Year Later
Chapter 19: Better In Time
Chapter 20: Foolish
Chapter 22: One More Chance
Aaliyah Diary
Chapter 23: Fall Again
Chapter 24: I Don't Wanna Cry
Chapter 25: Water Runs Dry
Aaliyah's Diary

Chapter 21: In My Mind

1K 21 4
By ANTMBi

"So tell me about yourself."He said, we were sitting in his office.

I gave him a confused look."what do you mean?"I asked.

"I mean, I only know that you used to be a huge famous singer, actor, and model. Your Divorced, and that you have three kids. I want to know more."

"Why?"I asked.

"Just cause."

I raised my eyebrow at him then sunk down in the chair a bit and sighed."Well, I've been in the music business since I was about eight, My mother was a huge star herself. I'm from Brooklyn, umm I don't have a favorite color, my favorite food is waffles, I'm shy, and ummm I'm very sarcastic and-"

"I don't want to know what I already know."He said.

i smirked."Well what do you expect me to tell you?"I asked.

"Tell me something I don't know."he said.

"I don't think I'm authorized to tell you that."

He pointed at me."See, you just told me something right there, your a very private person"I looked at him like he was crazy."And I see that your thinking, what the hell right now."

I laughed."So why should I tell you?"I asked.

"I like to know if I'm right."

I nodded."Well you are."

He smiled."Okay, well let me tell you what I think I know."He said."You have had many lost in your life, you was deeply in love and your still are. You follow you heart and do what your first mind tells you, you don't take any risks. And you don't like dealing with nonsense."

My Mouth dropped."Are you physic or something?"

"No."He said."I just pay a lot of attention to you."

I nodded my head slowly."I can tell."

"Well, a man can't really do much, but look at a woman as beautiful as you."

.I felt my cheeks go red."Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean..."he let his sentence trail.

i usually hated it when people let their sentence trail but this time I thought It would be best I left it alone. It went quiet for a moment."So who did you marry?"he asked.

"What?"the question caught me off guard. I thought everyone knew that I was married to him.

"I;m sorry I'm not into celebrity gossip."He said.

"Yet you work with them?"That didn't make any sense.

He just laughed.

I sighed."Michael Jackson."

He raised his eyebrow at me."Now I know who he is, I thought he was gay."

I shook my head."Michael is no where near gay."

"Well I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."He said.

"Yeah maybe you shouldn't."

"How long were you married to him?"He asked.

"Twelve years."I said.

"Well, damn what did he do?"

"What makes you think he did anything?"

"Because I can't see you doing anything."

I shook my head."I'd rather not talk about it." I wasn't to inform this man about my ex husband. Michael wasn't a bad person and I wasn't about to make it seem like he was.

"Why not?"He asked.

Just then the bell ranged saying lunch was over."Because I have to get back to work." I said as I grabbed my things."Thanks for lunch."I said then walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I was tired. It was late, about eleven o'clock. The kids was asleep so I decided to have some time to myself which I really didn't have the time for. I ran a hot bubble bath and sat back in it and just relaxed. I usually didn't like peace and quiet but this was just what I needed. Until the phone ranged. I groaned and reached over to the table where I kept it and answered without even looking at who it was."Hello?"I asked.

"Liyah?"

"MIchael?" That was completely unexpected.

"Umm, hi."He sounded like he felt a bit uncomfortable about calling me after such a long time.

"Hey, how are you?"I asked.

"I'm making it."He said.

"How long?"

HE knew exactly what i meant by that"Almost a year."

I gasped."I'm so proud!"

He chuckled.

"What you've been doing all day?"He asked.

I let out a long sigh."Working, that's all. I just got home actually."

"Oh really, how's the business going?" he asked."I heard it's going to be good record label."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Certain people."He said.

"Yeah it's great, it keeps me busy all time but I love it."

"But do you really love it?"He asked."As much as you love to sing and dance?"

I thought about it for a moment."No I can't say that I do."

"Why wont you get back out there then."

"Because I'm through with that life, now it's time for me to move on the next chapter. I still dance in sing, just not when I performing."

"So when do you do it?"He asked.

"With Alyssa."

"With Alyssa?"

"Yeah, your baby girl got moves, and I know where she gets it from."I said.

"Where?"

"Me."I started laughing and so did he.

"She got some of that talent from me I know."

i just laughed."So hows Debbie?"I asked, after a long moment of silence.Not that I cared. I was just trying to kill the awkwardness going on.

"She's pregnant again."He said.

"Oh, well congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said.I didn't care if Michael was married again or not, I will always be his lady no matter what.

"You know you don't mean that."

"Well how do you know?"I asked.

"I can tell by the tone of your voice."He said adding a chuckle at the end.

I shook my head in shame."I hate that you know me so well." he said.

"Well, what the hell do you expect?"He asked.Using the line I always used"We've known each other since we were ten."

"That's true."I admitted."But tell her I said Congratulations, honestly. And hows little Prince?"I asked referring to his son.

"He's wonderful."

"Is he anything like his dad?"I asked.

"I don't know, he's only a month old."

I laughed."I would love to meet him."I said.

"Well, you can."He said. He sounded a bit excited that I said I wanted to meet him."Whenever your next off day is, just let me know, you can bring twins over and Lyssa to. Grace misses her."

"I can take tomorrow off."I said.

"Are you sure, I don't want to stop you from working."

"Michael, I have been working hard enough. I can a simple day off."I said.

"Okay."He said.

"You should come by around.....twelve noon?"

"That sounds fine to me."I said.

"Okay I'll see you then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 187K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
300 48 16
Have you ever wondered why you ever existed in this fucked up world and made every attempt to end your misery by taking your life. Carla Holland is t...
380K 11.1K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
1.7M 39.8K 39
"Xander how did you know where I am, no wait scratch that why are you here instead of with your soon to be wife?" Ignoring her question I threw the p...