'𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒒𝒾𝓇𝓁' ||π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‚π’ΎοΏ½...

By forever_redddd

What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a '... More

The News
New School and Alone
Bird Boy
...Doctor Adams...
running away
...School
Not So alone and Gala
It's what friends are for & Study Buddies
Friends? & New Vigilante
Misson:Failed
Second Chance
...Damian...
Batfam
..Gone...Rouge..
Invitation and Lover?
Meant to be or not Meant to be
Truth Comes Out
The End.
Happiley Ever After

Wayne Manor

1.6K 40 4
By forever_redddd

~The next day~

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. "Hey puddin" Harley said "Hey mom" "we have a mission for you" "and that is" "we want you to rob Wayne Manor" "easy" I respond.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

It's been a few hours and it's dark outside and they are patrolling at this time. I got my villain costume on and sunk out my window and teleported to the Wayne Manor. I got in and made sure not to trigger any cameras or traps. I hoped on a vine and climed through the window and found a safe.'Jackpot' I thought to myself. I opened it and found lots of money. I put all of it in my bag when I heard movement coming from the outside of the door. I run back to the window when the door started opening and i tried to jump out the window but was pulled back by a hand and thrown to the ground. I looked up and saw Damian!?
'stupid why did I not think of that now how am I gonna get out!'
'fight him'

I grabbed his wrists and kicked him in the stomach making him fall backwards to the ground while I stood up. I took this chance to make a run for it and jumped out the window and landed on my feet ran out the Manor but not before I sprayed the bat symbol over the entire Manor and made a circle and crossed it out and put a little note that said 'I know who you are'.'maybe i should rob a bank to' I thought to myself 'yeah that's a good idea' I teleported to a bank a went in.

"Hey what do you think you're doing here it's past hours!"a guard yelled at me. I just smirked and looked them in the eyes making their minds go blank and made my way towards the safes and kicked them open and took everything.

When I came out I saw the whole Bat family even Robin waiting for me I smirked and teleported behind some of them and knocked them out. I teleported back home and handed Harley and J the stuff I stole and went back to my room and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

'..Tomorrow's Monday great...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.5K 10
Tales of a baby Damian Wayne and his interactions with his father and brothers. Please comment!
519K 10.8K 54
After coming back to life. He goes into hiding seeing how little Bruce cares about him. Tim feels neglected and joins Jason. Dick gets married and mo...
187K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...
764 34 28
-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ’ 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- After Birdie died, everyone drifted apart. They all moved on, succeeding their parents and...