Orgin Oneshots!!!

By _White_Angel_Fox

ANY ORGINSS AS LONG AS I WATCHED IT!! More

Info + Cover
Dusk Till Dawn
Cal and tombjuice
Kai x Collin
Riccaro and the Hoppity Skippity clan
Never Really Over
OOO + SNO
Rian is upset?
Rian and Austin best sibling duo
Riccaro tries on Momiji's kimono
Camp Deity meets Camp Oasis
Apollo Austin x Tainted Bri
Info
More unrelevant questions
What if
Jyles x Xylo
Evil Momiji x Good Riccaro
Bryan x Inpu x Solis
Nad x Lychee
Bryan is starting to feel like a rap god
Mario x Rian
Cal x Set
Roku x Riccaro
OOOs2 villians
Announcement
...Announcements
Talks with Angel
Tagged?
Set x Khonsu
Info/Back message
Xylo x Cal
Set x Drannus
Xylo x Bryan
Set and Riccaro
Oneshot continues
Okay important
Rp

Bryan meets Anubis

1.8K 39 2
By _White_Angel_Fox

So this will be a short one. Just know I won't be making them long it depends on the plot size. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
Today is the day Inpu is introducing me to Anubis. I'm kinda scared not going to lie. We were walking to the meeting place. I held his hand scared for what may happen to me. He squeezed my hand. "Bryan everything will be alright." "I know what if he doesn't accept me?" "Then who cares. I love you and thats enough for me!" I smile and kiss him. He blushes and looks away. "I love you Inpu." "I love you too Bryan." We get there and no one is there. "Are you sure were at the right spot?" "Yea let me go look around okay?" I nodded and Inpu left. All of a sudden I see this jackal type animal. "Hello I am Anubis you must be my sons boyfriend?" I nod and he got out of his animal form. "Well I do not approve of you dating Inpu. He has plans he must do without distractions." I start to cry knowing his dad hates me. Inpi ran out and hugged me. "When you said you were going to scare him I didn't mean make him feel bad about himself." "What I got carried away." Anubis said. "What's going on?" "Well I asked my dad to pull a prank on you sadly he took it to far." I nodded and hugged Inpu. "So you do accept me?" "Of course Inpu has said great things about you." We spent the rest of the evening with Anubis pranking both me and Inpu.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 22
........... It's in the title... I'm head out
216K 3.5K 58
Just a book of one-shots! Requests are always welcome unless told otherwise. NO SMUT OR LEMONS I will let you know at the beginning of a chapter if r...
67.2K 1.2K 69
This book is about Oneshots, Stories and Theory's about The Roleplays the Origins Crew made with some people from other fandoms too