The Need To Know ✔️

By kayesanae

"Tryna keep it low, keep 'em all on the need to know." Y'all getting a rewrite for sure. First update coming... More

copyright/disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
tntk cast.
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
disclaimer/please read
A/N

twenty

4.1K 227 52
By kayesanae

Evre Janelle Lennox

Ice is cool but I'm looking for more
Simple things is what my heart beats for
(cause that's me)
I don't ask for much
(Baby)
Having you is enough

I looked over Artist's way, smiling hard. "We don't have to go nowhere, it's not what I want! Baby it's you! We don't have to do nothing! It's not what I want! Baby it's you!"

"You corny as fuck." He nodded, looking over my way, and then focusing back on the road.

Laughing, I waved him off. "Boy fuck you." I said as he pulled into a parking space in the crowded parking lot and got out the car.

He got the kids out the car and I held their hands as we walked across the parking lot.

Since Anthony had gotten 100% on his math test, and had went a full week without getting in trouble—which surprised both me, and Artist—we decided to take him and his friend out to the movie theater to go and see Jumanji: The Next Level. I'd seen the first one, and I was hoping this new one was as good as the last.

"You gone stop talkin' to me like you fuckin' stupid." Artist promised, snatching me up.

"You ain't seen stupid yet." I hummed.

"Oh yeah?" He kissed on the side of my neck. "What that mean?"

"Fuck up and see," I promised.

Sucking his teeth, he slapped my ass, pushing me into the theater. "You got a smart ass mouf. I'on really like that."

I made a face. "Mouth."

"Bye." He mushed my head backwards, stepping in front of me and paid for the kids' and our tickets.

In the back of my mind, I thought about bringing my baby sisters, but they would fuck around and tell and I didn't feel like dealing with the repercussions until I said something. Besides, it was a whole ass movie room at my daddy's estate, they could see the movie whenever they wanted to.

After he paid for all the tickets, we walked over to the man, and he counted them off, telling us the movie would be playing in theater thirteen. Since we had some time before it started, we headed over to the concession stand.

"Did you quit?" I asked, picking up a pack of Trolli gummy worms and a Sprite.

Artist looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What chu mean?"

"I mean, you say you work, and you sell weed. I always see you "makin' plays"," I quoted and he laughed. "But chu ain't never at work."

"Oh. That's cause I got fired." He waved me off.

"You wasn't gone tell me?" I noted.

He looked down at me with a shrug. "It wasn't important." Then he pulled me into him, where I was pressed against him as he walked us up to the counter. "Get me a hotdog." I told him and he nodded, copying my order and ordering something for him and the kids as well.

As he handed the clerk—a young black girl—the money, she smiled looking down at us. "You guys look like a wonderful family."

"Thank you." Artist nodded, and I made a face, but then quickly smiled as she gave us our orders.

"What?" Artist asked me as we walked side by side behind the kids, watching them roam around the theater hall searching for the theater.

Tooting my lips, I shrugged. "Nothin'."

He nodded. "Aight." He put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me into the theater along with the boys.

• • • • •

Destiny💋

SOS!!!

?????

I need ur help w a sneaky link

.....😐
What u want me to do?

Come back to the house. Imma sneak out the window, but I need you to cover for me.

Why you can't just say you spending the night @ a friends like I did????

Cause my momma nosy
Come on sis he gone be here in 25

Huffing, I clicked off my phone as I stood up from Artist's bed.

"What's wrong?" He didn't look up from his phone.

"I need you to take me back to Roni house. I gotta help my sister wit' somethin'."

Yawning, he nodded before he stood up and walked me out his room and into the living room, where the boys were playing GTA: San Andreas on his PS4.

"Aye," he tapped Anthony on the back of the head. "I'm finna leave. Don't open the door."

"Ight. Bye." Anthony waved him off. "Bye, Evre!" He called after me.

"Bye, papa! Bye Lance!" I waved to both of them before heading out of the door in front of Artist, where we got outside and both climbed into his car.

"You tired?" I asked, playing in his curls.

He nodded. "Tired as fuck. But my lil nigga had fun, so I'm not trippin'." He assured and I nodded as he turned the corner. Artist was mean as fuck sometimes but I loved the way he took care of Anthony like he was his own kid. "What cho' sister wanted?"

"Bullshit," I rolled my eyes. I was low key upset that I had to cut my night with Artist short, but if my sister needed me, I was coming through, it didn't matter what it was.

After a short while, he pulled up down the block and around the corner from my sister's house, which was where he always picked me up. I couldn't risk the car being detected.

"Ight, make sure you hit me when you get in the house." He said, as I pushed the door open.

I reached across the middle console and pecked his lips, before getting out the car fully. "I will, love. Make sure you hit me too." I told him, and he nodded, then I closed the door and walked off down the block towards the house.

"Bitch, you ready?" I asked, climbing in the house through Destiny's bedroom window.

She gasped, jumping up and down all dramatically. "I thought chu was finna come in here and try to kill me, bitch, don't do that."

I shook my head. "I leave no witnesses, I ain't fuckin' up my shins if I know imma kill err'body in the house. Imma just walk through the door." I told her and she stared at my blankly.

"Anyway," she waved me off. "This look okay?" She spun around in her "dick appointment" outfit.

Shrugging, and not really giving a fuck, I nodded. "Yea it's cute." I grabbed my phone.

My Lil Secret🥰

Did you make it?

Yeah I just got in

Ok😘😘have a good night
If you go outside, make sure you stay safe

These niggas need to make sure they stay safe
I got me

Nigga bye

"He here," Destiny said, looking out the window and pushing it up. "Thank you, sis. I'm sharin' the locals when I get there." And informed me.

"Nah," I shook my head. "Share it now."  She gave me a look of confusion. "Just in case you fuck around and don't make it there."

God forbid.

"Oh," she nodded. "I got chu." She climbed out the window, and skipped over to some beat up Impala.

When she left, I closed the window and wrapped up in her covers. It was exactly 8:21pm, and since I had been out all day, I was tired as hell, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

• • • • •

"Kyro! Oh my God!"

Sitting up in the bed, I squinted my eyes, trying to make sure I wasn't hearing what the fuck I was hearing.

"You feel'at? Lemme hear you."

I'm too damn goofy for dirty talk.

The headboard banged up against wall, and I shook my head, hearing Roni and my daddy talk dirty to each other, like he didn't have a whole wife at home.

I shook my head in disappointment. The role models in my life were fucking sad, man. No wonder I was so fucking lost in life.

Around another hour later, the noise had finally stopped, and I listened with my ear to the door since the conversation became hushed. It wasn't no point to do the shit now, when they were just fucking for the whole damn block to hear.

"I thought they wasn't in here?"

"They not, you know I wouldn't let chu come through if they was here." Roni said, and they both let out a low, lust-filled chuckle. "If they here then they sleep."

A couple more silent moments passed, before I got up. The hallway was empty, and when I heard the front door open, I speed walked towards the living room.

"Daddy?" I called, and it felt like my heart dropped straight to my toes when he turned around. Part of me had faith, part of me wanted it to be some other nigga named Kyro.

He made a face and then walked over to me. "Evre? What chu doin' up? It's late."

"Yea, same reason you shouldn't be here, right?" I leaned against the wall.

"Man," he sighed, and then he dug into his pocket, pulling out a stack. "Here." He pushed it to me. "Don't tell nobody bout this." He kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep. Love you." He turned and walked back towards the door.

My jaw dropped, but I wasn't sure exactly why, shit nothing my daddy did really shocked me anymore. "Daddy, bye. I hope you get home safe." I said before I walked off and headed back down the hallway.

I didn't like Diamond. But I wouldn't wish somebody husband cheating with they baby moms on nobody. I hoped to God I never had to experience that pain.

But then again, it was my daddy. It wasn't like he ever gave a fuck about how the shit he did affected anybody else.

Mark ass.

• • • • •

Kyro Leon Lennox
Age 41

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
35.1K 737 22
Hi guys! I can't really write a blurb for this story without telling you the whole thing. So, read it to find out! Updates are at least once a week!
1.1K 53 20
GUYS THIS STORY IS BEING UPDATED!!! ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UPDATED SO THE OTHERS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO READ IT WHEN IT'S DONE, SAV...
17.2K 314 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz