Saturday Night | Reader X Kim...

Da Someday24n

You have a crush on the most popular boy at school since forever. - Kim Namjoon. When your best friend Hana d... Altro

1 - seven minutes
2 - one night
3 - lunch break
4 - the incident
6 - conflict
7 - be yourself

5 - the invitation

3.3K 107 92
Da Someday24n

It was in the middle of the lunch break. Hana was trying to start a conversation but as usual it ended up in only her talking, your thoughts slowly drifting away. You let your eyes wander through the cafeteria and that was when you noticed. That weird girl from the other day was approaching Namjoon, who was sitting on the other side of the room together with his friends.

You narrowed your eyes.

Actually it was not unusual for girls to approach him but there was just something weird about that specific girl.

You immediately tried to push the skeptical thoughts away. It was really none of your busines what the two of them were talking about, but still... you were quite curious what the conversation was about.

From what you could tell it was no usual conversation Namjoon would have with a girl. Instead of flirting, what he would normally do, they seemed to talk about something rather serious. You noticed how Namjoons expression hardened and he suddenly looked very annoyed. Obviously you couldn't hear what they were talking about but this girl just kept insistently talking to him. She looked really desperate, while Namjoon, by now, had his arms crossed over his chest.

Something about this whole situation seemed just too weird. What was going on between them? Not that it was any of your business.

Again you tried to take your eyes away from them and focus on your best friend in front of you, who was still talking to you and didn't seem to notice your mental absence. But it didn't take long until your attention was drawn back to Namjoon and the girl again.

From what you could tell the whole situation slowly had turned into an argument by now. The girl was gesturing wildly before both of them started arguing harshly again. After a while they just stopped talking. The girl crossed her arms over her chest and seemed to wait for Namjoon to say something. But instead of giving her an answer he just brushed his hair out of his face. By now Namjoon only seemed to be annoyed by her and you didn't know why, but it gave you a satisfied feeling.

A smile flits across you face and that was exactly when Namjoon turned his head and his eyes suddenly met yours. You flinched under his stare as a tingling sensation spread through your whole body. His eyes immediately darkened and there was something in his look that made you squirm on the inside. Panicking and not knowing what to do you then hurriedly looked away.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Hanas voice appeared out of nowhere and brought you back to reality.

A little bit confused you looked at your best friend but then your eyes drift back to where Namjoon was standing just seconds ago, only to find nothing. He was gone.

"Y/N?" Hana asks again, this time with concern in her voice.

"Huh?" You turned your head at her. "I'm okay." You then smiled.

"If you say so.." She gave you a curious look but didn't ask any further questions.

The rest of the lunch break continued as normal as possible. Hana asked you about your weekend plans to which you gave your standard answer: 'cuddled up on the sofa with a good book'. Obviously your best friend was not satisfied with this answer and immediately started planning the weekend for you including a lot of 'friendship activities', as she liked to call them.

Hana randomly kept suggesting things you could do together only to replace them with another idea the next second. "...and maybe if we spent some time at the cute little coffee shop at the mall after that, I can avoid going to that stupid party Hoseok wants to drag me."

"But.. don't you want to spent some time with your boyfriend?" You asked a little curious. You didn't want Hoseok to think that Hana would choose you over him, which she, now thinking about it, did most of the time already. It always gave you an uneasy feeling. You liked Hoseok, he was very nice, friendly and super funny sometimes, and you wanted it to stay that way.

"Don't worry I'm spending enough time with him." Hana grinned and winked at you, which made your cheeks heat up instantly. Of course your best friend noticed immediately and a sly smile appeared on her lips. "You know, yesterday we–"

"Okay! I don't need the details.." You stopped her before she would spill anything too private. You knew your best friend too well, she loved to talk about things like that just too much.

Hana started laughing. "Relax, I just wanted to say that Hoseok and I watched a movie together yesterday." She smiled but then lowered her voice. "And after that–"

"Hana, please stop!" You buried your face in your hands.

"Oh Y/N, I'm just messing with you." Hanas bubbly laugh was ringing in your ears and you slowly lifted up your head again as soon as you felt her patting your shoulder. "Still don't understand how you are so shy about that topic." Thoughtfully she put a finger on her chin. "Especially with all of the things happening between you and Namjoon right now. I can't even imagine what you two are up to." She let out a cute giggle.

"Yeah, please don't imagine.." You mumbled more to yourself than to her.

"What are you imagining?" A sudden loud voice made you flinch as no other than Jung Hoseok, Hanas boyfriend, slipped into the seat next to her.

"Hobi!" Hana beamed as she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"Hey babe." Hoseok grinned while pressing a soft kiss on her cheek. Afterwards he turned his head towards you. "Hi Y/N." He greeted and smiled.

You just gave him a small wave in response.

"How was your day?" Hoseok finally asked, looking back and forth between both of you.

Without giving you a chance to even think about the question Hana answered immediately. "Wonderful! But it just got better." She beamed while she snuggled into him, looking up to him with sparkling eyes.

A smile curled your lips as you watched them interact with each other. They were so cute together and their personalities matched so well. Okay, maybe Hana was a little too dominant sometimes, but Hoseok didn't seem to be bothered by that.

They had been a couple for almost two years now and you always hoped that you would have a relationship just like they had at some point in your life. That you'd find someone for yourself, just like Hana found Hoseok. You wanted an affectionate relationship, just like they had.

"I'm glad to hear that." Hoseok smiled while he booped Hanas nose. "So, what were you two talking about?"

Now it was your turn to answer. "Apparently Hana started to plan my weekend." You laughed, earning a side-glance from your best friend.

She looked like she was about to say something regarding your answer but then seemed to remember something else. "Oh yeah, right. I can't come to the party with you on the weekend, I have to keep Y/N company." Hana threw an arm around your shoulders and now pulled you close. "We're gonna do some girl stuff." She added with a wide smile.

Hoseok only nodded and you wondered if he was upset about that. Now thinking about it, you noticed that you had never seen him upset or angry before and if he was now he didn't let it show.

"But don't worry." Hana suddenly continued with a bright smile. "We can still go on our date on Friday together."

"Ähm.. you know.. about that.." Hoseok mumbled with an very unsteady voice as he started playing with his fingers. He suddenly looked very uncomfortable.

Hanas smile fell and her happy expression dropped immediately. "What?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"The guys and I–"

"The guys and you what?" Hana interrupted Hoseok mid-sentence, her expression now hard and firm. She didn't seem amused at all with him trying to cancel their date.

You really didn't want to be a part of the following argument between them, so you cleared your throat. "Okay, I think that's my cue." You said a quickly and threw both of them a hesitant glance before grabbing your bag from under the table. "See you later Hana. Bye Hoseok." You waved at them but they didn't really seem to notice as Hana just started talking again accusing Hoseok of various things.

On your way out of the cafeteria you could clearly hear Hanas sharp voice over the buzzing of the other students in there. And she didn't sound happy at all. You wouldn't want to switch places with Hoseok in this situation. As you opened the door and stepped outside you just hoped that he would survive the confrontation with Hana. You knew your best friend just too well and knew exactly how much of a fury she could be sometimes.

***

The next class you had was unfortunately without your best friend, so for now you wouldn't get any further updates on how the conversation between Hana and her boyfriend turned out. But you were pretty sure they would find a way to talk things out.

By the time the school bell chimed and the professor started talking your thoughts immediately went somewhere else. Chemistry had always been your favorite subject and easily made you slip into your own bubble of thoughts. Today you had to do an lab experiment with a random partner. You got assigned to a very tall, blonde haired girl. She looked kinda barbie-like but turned out to be super funny and very smart. Together you finished the experiment really quickly and even got a good mark for it.

***

After your chemistry class you were on your way to switch classrooms. Casually strolling down one of the hallways you were shook when someone suddenly gripped you by your wrist. Swiftly you were dragged back down the hallway into a nearby classroom. You only dared to look up when you heard the door slam shut behind you.

As you slowly lifted up your head you saw Namjoon standing there right in front of you, biting his lips. He looked pretty stirred up and was trying to catch your gaze. And when you finally locked eyes you noticed something dark in his look.

You gave him a questioning look. "What?" You asked with a nervous chuckle.

Namjoon let out deep hum before he spoke out in a lowered husky voice. "I was looking for you."

"Well, you saw me back in the cafeteria, didn't you?" You casually replied before clearing your throat as it felt kinda dry right now.

A small smirk appeared on his lips. "Was hard to not notice, considering how you couldn't keep your eyes away from me and were staring at me the whole time." He took a step closer, almost pressing you into the wall behind you.

Exposed.

But you decided to play innocent. "I don't know what you mean." With a quick movement you brushed a strain of hair back over your shoulder.

Without giving you a further chance to react, Namjoon rushed forward, pressing his body into you as he was looking at you intensely. There was a short silence between you but then he suddenly grabbed you behind your neck and pulled you forward, pressing his lips onto yours. You immediately closed your eyes as your body relaxed and you felt his tongue slip into your mouth. Namjoon let out a deep moan which made you shiver and breath heavily. Without even noticing your hands found their way up his neck and into his hair, pulling it slightly. A strangled moan escaped your lips as Namjoon in return slit his hands up inside your shirt, pressing his fingertips into your back.

Your heavy make out session continued and nothing much was heard except your heavy breathing during the split second breaks between the intense kisses.

Your body started trembling as Namjoon now slit his hands up the front of your shirt. He let out another moan into your mouth, which made you feel weak in the knees. But then, all so suddenly, he pulled away, still heavy breathing and staring intensely at you. It was almost painful to have the kiss withdrawn so suddenly.

You searched Namjoons eyes, trying to catch your breath. But he just put his hands on your hips and starred at a point above you in the air. It looked like he was overthinking something.

You couldn't move, you didn't know what to say. Did you do something to upset him? What had just happened? So many questions, but nothing happened until you decided to speak up. "N-namjoon?"

He just looked at you with lust filled eyes which gave you a fluttering feeling deep down in your stomach, but he said nothing. You stood there, confused, excited and kinda aroused. It felt like eternity, at some point you just couldn't take it anymore. You felt so uncomfortable under his dark stare.

"Okay, so... I guess I'll just leave..?" You tried to push away from him and head for the door but Namjoon grabbed your arm and pulled you back. He leaned forward, kissing you hard again but this time full of lust and need. It almost seemed a little desperate but you responded to the kiss anyway. He fisted his hand in your hair which made you let out a shaky moan before he even deepened the kiss.

It took you a moment to find your voice when you two finally parted again. "What... what was that?" You asked totally confused about Namjoons behavior. It was nothing new that he'd sneak up on you and drag you into an empty classroom just to make out. By now you also knew that he could be a very demanding person sometimes, but something about what just had happened seemed very off.

"I'm stressed." He pushed a hand through his hair before he shrugged like nothing had just happened. "Thought it was a good idea to relieve that stress on you." A smirk curled his lips as he let his eyes roam your body.

"Oh really?" You raised an eyebrow. "Where is that stress coming from?" You had to think back to the conversation he had with that weird girl in the lunchbreak. After a short struggle with yourself you finally decided to address the topic. "Is it because you were talking with that one girl?"

It seemed as if you had hid a very sensitive topic. "She's not important." Namjoon casually tried to block your question and shook his head.

Okay, if he wouldn't tell you about her, you obviously had to find out all the dirty secrets about her by yourself. You still didn't know why you were so bothered by her, but there was just something.

"So, you free this weekend?" Namjoon quickly tried to switch the topic.

You looked at him with big eyes. "I might be, why?"

He smiled and took a step closer. "There just might be a party in the area to which I want you to come." A party invitation, for you? You never got invited to those kind of things.

"And why should I do that?" You didn't know why but decided to play hard to get even though you were kind of flattered that he actually invited you.

Namjoons eyes darkened. "Because I'm asking you nicely." He replied before he reached out to tug a strain of your hair back behind your ear.

"Fine" You gave in and smiled as you noticed your cheeks heating up. "I'm free this weekend, I'll be there." Well that was practically a lie since you promised Hana to spent the weekend with her. You even made plans during the lunchbreak. But you were sure that she'd understand, maybe you could even bring her along. And didn't she tell you that she was actually invited to a party on the weekend as well? How high were the chances that this was the same party you just got invited to?

"Okay, I'll text you the address." Namjoon interrupted your thoughts with a smile. "See ya there I guess." And with that he left the room, but not without smacking your ass. You tried to protest, but before you could even open your mouth, he winked at you and closed the door behind him.

You decided to wait and leave the room just about a minute after him, just in case someone saw him leaving. After all the two of you were still not 'officially' seeing each other.

***

You rushed into the classroom just as the school bell chimed. Just in time, the professor followed shortly after you. Hana gave you a questioning look as you quickly took the seat next to hear. "Where have you been?" She asked quietly as the professor started talking in the front.

"You won't believe what just happened." You whisper yelled still very excited.

"You and Namjoon made out in the bathroom... again??" Hana looked at you with a blank expression but then started to giggle.

"No... I mean, yes.. uh.. no bathroom but.. but that's not the point." You muttered confused with clearly red cheeks now.

"That," You best friend giggled. "Is always the point." By now she couldn't hold her laughter back any longer.

The professor threw her an angry glance. "Miss Song if your not interested in my lecture feel free to leave the room." Her lips pressed together in a thin line.

"I'm sorry.." Hana mumbled quietly and quickly bowed her head. Now it was your time to giggle.

"The same goes for you Miss Y/L/N!" The professor added in a sharp voice which made you flinch before you also mumbled a 'sorry' and bowed slightly.

The rest of the lecture continued without any more interruptions as the professor kept glancing at Hana and you with very sharp eyes.

A/N  I feel like my English skills left me in the beginning of this chapter... 🤣

Anyways... Today is the first day of my vacation, I should be in Korea right now but... thanks to Corona everything got canceled!!! .______. Instead I decided to gift my lovely readers with another chapter, hope you enjoyed it~ 💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.9K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc