Dawn | izone

By 2kimgays

First of all this will be purge. izone interactive story [izone thriller/horror ; english] More

Quick tips(?)
1
2
3
I will be inactive
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
new story

17

1.9K 65 87
By 2kimgays

the remaining girls plops on the ground. they don't know if hitomi or yuri is fine. eunbi reflects on herself for letting the girls go.

chaeyeon and nako took care of minjoo and chaewon who was injured. the two lass winced in pain whenever the girls aid their wounds.

yena was pacing back and forth the place, worried.

yujin and wonyoung looked at the duck. they were scared, the girls were. seeing that the two maknae's look like they were going to cry sakura went near them.

she tried to pat their heads and gave them a quick hug. "we'll be fine."

eunbi noticed the three who were comforting each other, she sighs. "it's okay, i'm not letting anyone hurt you." she says, hugging the two youngest.

yena went besides eunbi, tapping her in her arm. "i'm sorry unnie,"

"i understand yena-yah." she pauses, as she looks at the girl "come on, lets go find yuri and hiichan."

once they were ready to go again and look for the missing members, they heard another footsteps and it looks like the person didn't care if she's going to get caught cause they could hear the person weeping.

they tried to find the source of the sobbing. they took a turn and saw a girl, standing still as she cries her heart out.

eunbi, their leader, who knew who exactly who it was came rushing in to the girl.

"yuri!"

the rest of the girls came running for yuri.

yuri's sobs were more loud now as she was hugged by the oldest. a warm hug emits comfort for her.

nako was the first one to ask where their other friend was, only for yuri to shook her head towards the question. "h-hitomi s-she... sacrifice h-herself for m-me.." she sobs.

"no no.. no! she's still fine, we have to find her, we can save her right unnie?" nako asks eunbi.

the oldest kept mum as she sobs quietly. not taking in the whole thing.

before the girls could talk more, they were cut off by a man's voice. "well, what a sad ending.. shall we add more?" he retorts, grinning.

the people who they encountered earlier came up behind the man, they were definitely outnumbered especially when they're all guys. the girls physical strength doesn't compare to the them.

they quickly ran, but their bad luck was lingering. they ran into a dead end.

"it's time to stop running now girls,"

sakura tried to sneakily open the door behind her, successfully opening it, the girls went inside. locking it.

"there! a fire exit!" yena exclaims, pointing at a direction.

some of the girls ran to it, trying to budge it open. it's been a while since the door was used, and it had been rusty. the rest helped sakura and yena blocking the entrance by putting tables, chairs or whatever they could find to block the way in.

while chaeyeon tried to kick the fire exit open, with the help of eunbi.

their door was open. sakura tried to shoot towards the door in hopes for the guys to not come in.

yujin came to help the two girls who are trying to pry the fire exit open.

"is it open yet?!" nako shouts. she was throw whatever she could throw towards the door.

"any minute now!" chaeyeon shouts back.

"fuck.. we need that door open now unnie!" sakura exclaims.

"i'm running out of bullets!" yena remarks.

as soon as she says that, one by one their guns clicks. indicating that they run out of ammo, exactly at the wrong timing.

a series of curse filled the room.

yena throw her pistol away, as she helps nako throwing things. just as they ran out of stuff to throw the guys appeared.

"very stupid," he acknowledge.

the girls were ordered to get their hands in the air and to kneel, and of course they followed suit.

"i'm done playing games with you girls." the so-called leader speaks. "you know what that means."

he went near minjoo and then kicks minjoo's wounded leg. the frog groans, tears formed. chaewon and yujin were ready to attack the man but the guys threatened to hurt them if they attack them.

"this girls ar quite feisty sir." one of the guys remarks.

the leader scoffs. "I'll make you see who's the one in charge." before they could understand what he meant, he stabs minjoo in the stomach right in front of them.

"you fucker!" chaewon exclaims.

the girls tried to wiggle from the hold, wanting to help minjoo who was coughing blood. eunbi cries. "stop! please stop!"

"what did we do to you!" yuri sobs, pain visible in her tone.

their guy grins at the amusement, seeing how fragile they look now. "you didn't do anything wrong, this is purge," he pauses. he grabs minjoo's hair, making the lass to stand. "and this is how you use the knife." stabbing minjoo multiple times. blood splattered everywhere, yujin and wonyoung force to close their eyes from the gruesome sight. minjoo coughs and coughs until she inhales deeply before closing her eyes completely.

the guy threw minjoo off of him, as he finishes it off by wiping his knife from minjoo's shirt.

the girls sobs quietly, they left minjoo die, they couldn't do anything to save minjoo.

the men, especially their leader had a wicked grin plastered on it's face. and eunbi wanted to wipe it off.

"you monster!" eunbi rushed to the guy, as she punches him in the face. she was able to land a fist.

the guy who killed minjoo slapped eunbi real hard making the latter fell on the ground, unconscious.

"u-unnie..." the girls called out.

"disobey me one more time, and i will kill each and one of you." he threatened.

the girls shivered in fears, hearing that they immediately nod their head. not wanting any one of them dying again.

yena and sakura made an eye contact. the duck diverts her attention from sakura, she looks at the clock seeing that they only have an hour left for the purge to finally end. sakura nods, knowing what she meant.

"did you think that after the purge ends, were ending it here?" one of the guys scoffs.

they laughed, the killers laugh at such thought. one of them went near to the girls, pulling her away from the rest.

"here catch this." he throw a pistol, one that was loaded to the latter. "let's enjoy the show, shall we?"

"no, please no, not wonyoung! i'll do it instead!" chaeyeon exclaims.

"no fun," he gestured to hold down the feather like girl. "if you survive, you win." he explains to wonyoung.

"...and if you don't, you'll lose." he smirks at wonyoung who was about to cry.

wonyoung aimed the guy towards him, but changed it to the rest of the men. shooting it, she successfully shot a few of them but not enough to actually kill them.

"wrong move, kid." he deadpan, without any hesitation he aim the gun. firing it.

at instincts wonyoung closed her eyes, preparing for the bullet to came at her. but it never did. instead she felt a body fall for her. she opened her eyes seeing who it was.

"unnie!"

it was eunbi. the girls eyes were widen, they eyed eunbi who was clinging onto wonyoung. wonyoung stood there frozen, unbeknownst to her, more of her tears fell down as holds the oldest in place.

"your safe wonyoung-ah, your fine, unnie will protect you"

and it was the last words that she could hear from the leader. the last words that the mother of the group let out.

"nooo!!" wonyoung grief, the girls weep in silent as they look at their dead members.

"tie them up, now!" the guy orders. he scoffs at the girls. "i'll deal with you girls later."

wonyoung was pulled away from eunbi, she watches their leader getting thrown away like a piece of item.

the girls were grieving, they were boiling in anger. they had their head hung low as they weep. not fighting back anymore, they let the guys tie them up.

soon after they were done tying the girls. the leader ordered his men to move the dead bodies away.

the atmosphere became gloomy.

"don't do anything stupid, or else." one of the guys threatened the girls.

the girls kept mum as they had no energy to reply back.

what they didn't know yena was secretly untying herself the knife that she hid. once she freed herself she went near the girls and tried her best to free them as fast as she could.

the once who were freed by yena hurried to help the rest, and so one.

they quickly went to the fire exit, trying to open it again. only for the guys to come back seeing them free.

they rushed to tackle the girls buy yena and chaeyeon blocked them by fighting back.

the rest of the girls did everything they could do just so they could open the door.

hyewon came to help chaeyeon and yena grabbing a knife, stabbing the bad guys. as they fight, one couldn't help but to get injured also.

luckily for them, the guys didn't bring any gun. they only had knives with them.

chaeyeon was injured when two of the guys gang on her, stabbing her on her shoulder. she grunts. catching yena and hyewon's attention they rushed to help the dancer.

"it's open!" yujin exclaims.

the trio noticed that the girls managed to open the fire exit. they tackled the guys once again when they tried to rush at the girls who were panting hard.

"go!" yena shouts.

"we can't leave you guys here!" sakura shouts back.

"just go sakuchan!" hyewon replies.

"we'll catch up!" chaeyeon assures them.

one by one, more of the guys backup came back. the girls knowing they were stubborn stayed to help. yujin took one of the men's weapon. precisely shooting them at the chest.

the rest came in aid to help the trio.

the clock showed that it was already times up, 7 am. but the guys never showed mercy, they keep trying to kill them and they grew tired.

they started to run bullets.

yena went near sakura. "get them out of her sakuchan" she mutters

"what about you?"

"how are you suppose to escape?" yena retorts. she showed a grenade that was in her hands, tightly gripping on it. "get out now!"

"your not doing what i'm thinking right unnie?" yuri's voice shaken up.

"please, leave now yuri-yah..."

"no!"

"leave, girls!" yena shouts once more.

nako and yujin tried dragging yuri out of the place. yena sighs seeing yuri being stubborn.

"i might not be able to do it now yuri, go now before its too late" she advice. "you too kwangbae and chaeyeon, leave."

"you think you can handle them off? while the girls can run away?" hyewon bites back.

yena scoffs, her member was right. she won't be able to save them by herself.

"go sakuchan, take care of the girls," chaeyeon huffs.

the japanese girl nods, not wanting their sacrifice to turn into nothing. she beckons the girls to leave now.

the trio who was left sighed in relief, seeing that the girls followed their order.

"hyewon, go!" yena shouts.

hyewon came running out of the place. following the girls.

two of them tried to shoot their gun. soon they were slowly losing ammo's and they managed to shoot at the guys but it was hardly any deadly. it slowed them down either way.

"you fucking idiots!" the leader roared.

"chaeyeon, tell yuri that i love her." yena frowns, stopping herself to breakdown now. "run"

the dancer ran out of the place without any hesitations, as yena stood there blocking the fire exit.

yena laughs at the men who were injured. "you killed my friends, now I'm kill all of you." she remarks to the guys, while she grins.

showing a bitter smile, yena pulled the trigger of the grenade. finally letting out a heavy sigh. "go to hell."

==============================================================

loud breaking of glass echoed.

as if something exploded.w

they got out of the place just in time.

the girls looked at the building that had a large hole open. little fire's were everywhere. they had tears swelling up in their eyes as they watch the scene. some people came to help them but they pushed them away, not trusting if they could be safe.

"y-yena... she..." sakura couldn't continue her words when she choked back tears.

"she sacrificed herself..." yuri sobs, painfully.

chaeyeon tightly hugs the hamster. "y-yena said she loves you,"

the girls tried to comfort each other.

"it's done now," hyewon replies, hiding her tears.

minutes pass, the girls were taken care of the paramedics. fortunately, people who were passing by called an ambulance.

each time they were touched by the paramedics they would flinch. guess they were traumatized by the whole thing. it was painful to see wonyoung still crying, sobbing that she misses minjoo, eunbi, hitomi and yena.

"everything will be fine now," sakura proclaimed. "i hope"

they were taken to the hospital for further check ups, and as the car ride went on, the girls faces distorted. what they heard from the radio terrified them.

"it has been confirmed that the purge will still continue, after many declines of the continuation, ahn joon young managed to make it happen once again"

================================================================

the end.

i h8 it here :(  i don't think im going to write part 2 of this book. but thank you for the support you've given i really appreciate it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 190 13
Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental. - No copyright infringement is intended. - All rights reserved...
3.1K 92 22
3rd Book "I'll not let her do the same thing again. Not again!" Please view, vote and follow.
8.5K 485 11
❝to the beginning where the end waits.❞
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...