The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 3

288 14 0
By KuroEngel_OG

The alpha twins came into the lunch room followed by their buddies and the standard groupies as Selene just casually ate and people watched.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I'm totally not even focusing on my friends, I just people watch... I know it's kinda creepy but I just like observing so I know who and what to avoid.

Right, so here's two more dudes I should introduce to you.

First up you have Gavin. He is 18 and Viktor's Beta. Even though technically Virgil would be the Beta, he is still an Alpha and will most likely go out and start his own pack, so there needed to be a backup Beta.

Now this guy, he is damn hot! I wouldn't mind jumping his dick if given the chance, and while I have drunkenly made out with him before, he currently has a girlfriend... well until he finds his mate (which his current girlfriend isn't).

Next we have Davis. He is 17 and Viktor's Gamma, (or for those who don't know, that means he is Alpha's third in command) and he is Gavin's younger brother. He's a jokester, a real class clown. Very talkative and will talk to anyone.

Me and him are actually friends... well at a respectable distance. He knows I enjoy being drama free and wish to stay away from the twins and their groupies, so he doesn't generally bother me when he's around them.
- - --

The "popular" group went and got their food and headed to a set of tables in the most "elite and prime" of lunchroom locations where only the "cool kids" sit and eat.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*rolls eyes* It's a fucking lunchroom for Goddess sake... they are such generic high school cliche' idiots.
- - --

Soon there was this very pretty blonde girl walk up and sit with the Alpha twins and their group, right in between Viktor and Virgil. Her two other clones followed behind her and filled in the other remaining spots.

{INNER MONOLOGUE}┉ ┉
Annnnnnnnd there she is... the biggest fucking cliche' in this whole damn school... the self proclaimed "queen bee", "thee most popular girl"... Madison.

She annoys the hell outta me... and clearly most of the guys as well, so why do they put up with her? Is her pussy made of gold? Whatever, not like it matters to me, I just wish they wouldn't treat her like a queen then maybe she wouldn't be such a twatwaffle to the rest of us.
- - --

Madison starts talking and her voice just annoys the hell out of Selene, like nails on a chalkboard, so she turns from people watching to actually join in the conversation her friends are having.

{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ } So how are we getting the drinks? Your sister again?

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Pffft, of course! This party was her idea!

{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ } So does that mean she is going to be there? *blushes*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Yup, you guessed it... Lilith has a crush on Aeron's eldest sister, Stormy. Which I can understand, she is pretty hot for a 24yo chick. You'll see what I mean later.
- - --

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Yea. Oh!!! And my brother is back from his travels, so he will be there too!

Selene bites her lip while daydreaming.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ahhh now there's a nice piece of man meat... makes me wet just thinking about him. Aeron's brother... Marrok. He is sooooooo hot! Me and Marrok have a past, sorta. We all grew up together and when I was younger I had a huge crush on him. Then after I started to mature, he began to notice me too. He eventually admitted he kinda had a thing for me, but didn't want to date me because he knew he was leaving soon.

That was last year, and his last year of school. It was an amazing last few months though. We weren't a couple or dated but were basically attached at the hip. He was also my first kiss, and the one to take my virginity. Aeron was hella pissed when she found out but after I told her I would have rather it been someone I knew and trusted than a stranger, she let up. Now she just kinda expects me and him to be fuck buddies.

He is 19 now and we still keep in contact so I knew he would be home. He even often says he misses me... probably just wants in my pants again, which I'll totally let happen. That man is hung!
- - --

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Well I definitely know what I'll be doing tonight...

{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ } You mean "who"..

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yea, that too!

Selene and Randal laugh as Aeron shakes her head violently.

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Nuh uh! No! Maybe after a while, cause I know you two can't ever keep it in your pants when he was around, but I want you to have fun and party for a bit!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *growls* Fine, but I'm sleeping with him in his room tonight.

Selene crosses her arms defiantly. It wasn't that she hated parties, she just didn't like all the drunken guys trying to hit on her or their obnoxiousness. Soon the dismissal lunch bell rang signaling the end and for everyone to go to their next class.

* * * *

The final bell rang and everyone that was in the auditorium for the "Welcome Assembly" all got up and began to descend the wooden bleachers causing a thunderous rumble.

People pushed against each other to squeeze through the two sets of double doors that lead outside. As Selene was walking (and being pushed like as if she was in a mosh pit), she grumbled to herself with annoyance.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Gah! It's like everyone is acting like a herd of cattle! Moooove motherfuckers moooove!!
- - --

After finally making it to the doors, suddenly there was a hand on her ass. And it clearly wasn't accidental, as it was an actual full on handful grab. She suddenly turned around with a death glare, to look at who had the balls to grab her ass. Fists balled and ready to punch.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Who the fu.... oh..

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise as her dark blue eyes landed on a very handsome face she knew all too well. Dark hair, dark eyes, defined jawline with a set of smirking kissable lips.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey hellcat. *smirks*

She was stunned for a second and hadn't noticed that everyone in the auditorium had left, leaving just her and the second Alpha twin. Then suddenly...

POW!

Virgil's head had turned to the side but his body hadn't budged from his spot. He turned back to face her, his hand rubbing his jaw lightly where her fist hit it.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn girl! What the fuck was that for?!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *growls* Alpha twin or not, no one grabs my ass unless I want them to! So touch it again without my permission and next time it will be your dick that gets hurt!

She went to walk passed him but he grabbed her arm holding her back. She quickly turned back to face him, her death glare back.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Oh this bitch is begging to die!
- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hellcat, chill! I didn't mean to be so rude... *under breath* especially not if I knew you were going to punch me... *regular volume* I just remembered seeing you this morning and wanted to know if you were going to the party tonight.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *pulling her arm from his grip* As a matter of fact I am, but I doubt you will see me since you'll be surrounded by your fans and trying to figure out which one's panties you're going to get into.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Awe now come on, I'm not THAT bad! Yeah I have some girls that like to follow me around and cater to my every need, but not as many as Viktor has. Besides, what if I wanted to hang out with you instead?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *scoffs* And why would one of the Alpha twins wish to be seen with the likes of the "reject rebel chick"? Aren't you afraid I'll ruin your popular guy image? Or am I just one of the last females you haven't fucked yet?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn hellcat, retract those claws, I don't mean no harm. Just tryin' to have a conversation with you.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *rolls eyes and crosses arms* Fine, what sort of "conversation" would you like to have?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Keep rolling your eyes and I'm gunna have to have a conversation between my hand and your ass to punish you, hellcat... *naughtily smirks*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } That's it, I'm outta here!

She uncrossed her arms, and raised her hand up to him as if some magical barrier would come up and brush away all his egotism. He quickly takes a step forward and grabs her by the hips and turns her back towards him.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok, ok, ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself, you're just so easy to rile up.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Right, cause that's the smart thing to say as a reason behind your sexual harassment. *sarcasm*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah uh, whatever. Look, all I wanted to know was if I could maybe, possibly, spend some time with you at the party...?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hmm, I don't know... I've seen you when you're drinking and around your cronies. I think I'll pass.

She had forgotten that he had grabbed her by the hips and was still currently holding them until he suddenly leaned in farther with his own and was basically grinding his dick against her.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Awww come on. You know you want to spend some time with me, all the girlys do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
121K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
371K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...