Love Me If You Can

De Asia_Denise_

BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Alternate Ending
New Story

Chapter 25

3.7K 213 18
De Asia_Denise_

Delondon P.O.V

"Why are you doing me like this?" I moaned as he kissed my back as he stroked it from the back. What started off as a doggy style position quickly turned into laying flat on my stomach. He was breathing heavily in my ear.

"This what you wanted right?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers like he had done earlier in the night. The feeling I was feeing was so intense that I didn't know how much more I could take. Feeling like I could no longer handle the pleasure I got my arm and pushed against his chest in hopes that he would stop.

"Please" I moaned as I continued pushing against his chest. Taking the hint he stopped mid stroke and pulled me towards him by my neck. I loved all that rough shit. Once I was on my knees I could feel his penis pressing against my back side. He turned my neck to side and leaned down kissed me. We shared a passionate kiss, so passionate that I probably could have orgasmed from the kiss alone. Wanting to feel his chest pressing against my own, I turned my body so I was now facing him. He pulled me closer to his body causing our bodies together in a crashing way. I really hope we weren't being to loud.

Micah suddenly pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss down my checks and my neck. I through my head back in pleasure, giving him more access to attack my neck. Assuming I had a long enough break he spoke in between neck kisses "Lay down" he instructed in a raspy voice. I followed directions and laid down. He positioned himself at my entrance. My eyes rolled back just thinking about to the blissful feeling I was about to feel when he entered me.

"Bitch you ready yet" a voice said knocking on the door. I snapped out of my thoughts. I had just recently got out the shower and instead of getting ready like I was supposed my mind had drifted to last night's event. What started off as us 'watching tv' turned into a real sticky situation. One I wouldn't mind getting stuck into again. Realizing that my mind had began to wonder again, I shook my head.

"I'm almost ready" I said back to whomever was at the door. Tonight we were going out to do Karaoke had this lounge type bar and then we would be hitting a club here. I already had my clothes picked out but I still had to lay my wig and do my make-up. They're about to be so mad at me. I slipped my panties on and put a robe on. Sitting down at the mirror that was in the room. I started on my make-up. I decided to do a light beat which should only take about 15 minutes. My wig already had rollers in it so all I had to do was pop it on and style it. After about another 10 minutes there was another knock at the door. Sighing I said "come in". The door opened and it was the man himself. I licked my lips at the sight of him but definitely tried to play it cool. The smell of his cologne instantly hit my nose, when he walked in. Trying to pretend like I wasn't looking at him I went back to looking in the mirror. I was just about done with my make-up.

Licking his lips he spoke "They want to know what's taking you so long" he asked, walking towards me. I felt like I couldn't speak for a moment but I finally found my voice.

"I'm almost finished" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Putting all that shit on your face, you don't even need that" he said. Micah hated when I wore make-up. I'm not sure he really just hated or if he hated that it already takes me a long ass time to get ready and doing my make-up add an extra 15 minutes but anyway he always would say little shit about how I didn't need it.

"I know I don't need it but I like to wear it" I said back.

"Shit just bout to fuck up these white pillows" he said lowly. I choked. I know he didn't just say what I think he said. I turned my head to look at him and he was laughing. "I'm just fucking with you girl" he said. I rolled my eyes. Men are so embarrassing.  Like they can't ever just let shit be.

"You wasn't no damn joking" I said turning back around. I was finally done with my make-up. I sprayed myself with some setting spray and was ready to put my wig on. "Pass me that wig" I said to Micah since he was closer to it. He got the wig off the wig head brought over to me.

"Let me put it on" he said taking my scarf off. I gave him a look.

"Aright just slid it on" I said. He slid it on and I was trying to give directions on which way to twist it. "Slid it over to the left just a little more". It really wouldn't be hard to lay this wig. It wasn't one of those that you had to melt the lace, add make-up, and all that extra shit. You just had to throw it on and make sure it was secured. Once it was placed correctly and secured, he tried to take the rollers out. I popped his hand.

"Ouch girl" he said rubbing the spot I hit.

"I have to put my clothes on before I take the rollers out" I said getting up from the chair. I walked over to the bed where my dress laid. It was spaghetti strap green baby doll dress with a low cut neck line. Picking up the dress I turned around to look at Micah, I wanted him to turn around while I got dressed.

"You want me to turn around" he asked in disbelief. I nodded my head. I don't care how many times he has seen me naked, turn around when I say so. Sighing he turned around. I dropped my robe and slipped on my dress. Once it was on I told him he could turn around.

"Aw shit, zip me up" I said remembering that it had a zipper. He walked over and zipped the dress up for me. Trying to hurry up, I walked into the bathroom and took the rollers out and started to style my hair. Once I was done, I put on some jewelry and sprayed some perfume on myself. Walking back towards the bed I slipped on my clear heels with the strap. I was shruggling trying to fasten the strap when Micah walked over. He kneeled down in front of me and started to fasten the strap but of course like Micah he has to make everything sexual.

He made sure to give me eye contact as he fastened my shoes. I didn't miss the lil ruby rub he gave my leg. "You know exactly what you're doing" I said standing up and shaking my head. He smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said standing up. I loved how even with heels on he still stood over me.

"Sure you don't" I said making sure I had my ID and some cash. Since I didn't have a bra I just put everything in a small purse.

"You talking about me, but you know exactly what you were doing when you chose to wear that dress" he said eyeing my body.

I laughed. "Give a nigga a little sex and that's all he think about" I said walking towards the bedroom door.

"A little" he said as if he was in surprised. By the time he said it I had already opened the door and I wasn't about to respond to him.

"Damn nigga, we said tell her to hurry up." Amber said sounding annoyed. I tried my best not to laugh. I know they be mad as hell when I walk out 45 minutes late but honestly by now they should know I'm always late.

"My bad, y'all I'm sorry" I said giving my best apologetic look.

"Mmhm just getcha ass over here so we can take these pictures" Amor said. I laughed. One thing about it, no matter how late we are we're going to take some pictures. Which is a good thing because once we learned about Keeb's death we had so many pictures and videos with him. I think it's a nice way to keep the memory of someone alive. When you look at pictures you have think about the day the picture was taken.

Once we had took our pictures and stuff, we got into our uber and head to club. Since it was 6 of us we got the large Uber. Micah was on his IG story rapping to the song that was playing, me being me I stuck my head in the camera and started rapping to song too. I had to show him that he definitely wasn't hyped enough rapping to We Paid by Lil baby and 42 dugg. I was sitting in the middle seat and Amber was sitting on the side of me, so when Micah turned the camera around to show me rapping Amber jumped in too, before we knew it, we all were rapping the song word for word. I know our Uber probably tired of us already. Crazy thing about it we didn't even pre-game, this really was our energy whenever we went out together. Intoxicated or not.

"Send me that video" Chris said. See I already know Chris music producing ass was probably about to get us posted on some famous person IG story. 

Once we got to the place for Karoke we went and found us some available seats. It was super packed and barley found seats for everybody. Amber had to sit in Tonio's lap, that's how packed it was.

"What song y'all singing" Amor asked looking at us smiling.

"I'm singing pussy fairy" I said smirking. I could Micah's eyes burning a hole in the side of my face but I didn't look at him.

"I wanted to sing that" Amber said whining. I laughed. I really didn't want to sing it anyway I was just joking.

"You got it sis, I really don't know what I want to sing" I said sighing.

"She not about to get up there and sing a song about how good her pussy is" Tonio grabbing Amber's hand. She snatched it from him.

"Technically it's a song about how good your dick is" she said rolling her eyes. He nodded his head slowly and mumbled an Oh.

"In that case sing your heart out" he said leaning back in his chair. She smacked her teeth.

"Definitely not singing that song anymore" she said mugging him. Tonio sat back up and wrapped his arms around and placed a kiss on her neck making her smile. Awe. They are just the cutest.

"I think I'll rap" Amor said nodding her head. Chris chuckled.

"Bae what song you gon rap" he asked looking at her. Amor was the friend that always wanted to rap a song but stayed fucking up the words. 

"Question is, will she know the words?" Tonio asked causing everyone to laugh.

"Y'all some fucking haters, I swear" she said getting mad. That only made us laugh harder.

The waitress came and took our drink orders. "You can start us off with three rounds of shots of tequila please and I'll take a house margarita" I said speaking for the table. If we were about to get up in and sing in from of all these people, we definitely needed a buzz.

There was a pretty long list so by the time either of us got a chance to go we were probably tipsier than buzzed. I was the last person to go from our group and still didn't have a song, so I just told the person to pick one. I was nervous because singing was a hidden talent of mine. As soon as the music started, I took a deep breath and went for it " I keep on fallin innnnnnnnn" from the first note alone, the crowd started to cheer. I know sound I good but they could also just be a little drunk lol. I kept going. We only could sing the first verse and the chorus since it was so many people that wanted to participate. "Sometimes I love ya, sometimes you make me blue. Sometimes I feel good, at times I feel used. Lovin you darling Makes me so confused". Still singing I looked over at my friends and honey they were shocked. It took me a lot to hold back my laughter and focus on the song.

Once I finished I received a standing ovation. Me being the dramatic person I am, I took a damn bow. Laughing I walked off of stage and back over to my friends. The crowd was still cheering.

"Bitch you didn't tell us you could sanggggg, Miss thing" Amber said pulling me in for a hug.

"You really just made the rest of us embarrass ourselves just so you could go up there and kill it" Amor said smiling. I really didn't know what to say. I mean I song back home at church and in high school but now I just do little car concerts when I'm in my car by myself.

After everything settled down, we went and got more drinks. After we finished, we would be heading to the club.

"You tried to make me seem like I was crazy" Micah said shaking his head. I frowned, confused on what he was talking about.

"Huh?" I asked.  He shook his head once more.

"Back in college when I caught you singing in my bathroom and you swear me up and down it was the music from your phone" he said. I laughed finally remembering. I knew I was a decent singer but it was always nerve recking singing in front of people, probably why I waited so long to actually sing in front of my friends. "Any more hidden talents" he asked.

I smirked "Not any I'm showing any time soon" I said winking. I just loved fucking with him.

"Keep on Miss Pussy Fairy" he said. We had walked to the bar to get some drinks and were just now walking back.

"Oh you be feeling like you can fly" I asked smiling.

"I know you ain't talking when last-" he started but hit him on chest, forgetting how hard that shit was now. I rubbed my hand he smirked. "Lessons will be learned"

The next morning

Today we were going to the beach. I can't believe we've been here like 3 days and this is our first day going and we have a beach house. We gotta get it together. I had just gotten out of the shower when I received a text from Micah.

This nigga: Quickie before the beach?

Honey I ain't never ran so fast to get to somebody else room. When I got inside his room, I could hear the shower still running. I walked into the bathroom and knocked on the shower sliding door.

"Damn I just sent the text, I meant after I got out the shower" he said smirking but his eyes were surprised.

"You'll have to take another one afterwards anyway" I said dropping my robe and getting in with him. His hand immediately wrapped around my body as got on my tippy toes to pull his head down for a kiss. We started off kissing in the shower. His hands explored my body and I did the same with his.

What was supposed to me a quickie turned into a full-blown sex session before we knew it. We moved from the shower to the bedroom, our naked, wet bodies grinded against each other as if we were in sync. Micah was sitting up against the head bored as I straddled his lap.

"Aye bro" there was a knock on the door and then it opened. The person mumbled an "oh shit" and quickly closed the door again. I froze in embarrassment. I looked at Micah and busted out laughing.

"Omg, who was that" I asked with my mouth opened. Take me now lord. I forgot to lock the damn door.

Micah was doubled over with laugher; I smacked his arm because that's not funny. "It was Chris" he said in between laughs. I rolled my eyes. He's laughing I'm legit embarrassed. "We can stop, if you want" he said after he had stopped laughing.

"I ain't say all of that, might as well keep going hell" I said reaching down to give him a kiss. Hell we grown. I know they didn't think we were just going to come this trip with couples and nothing was going to happened. Hell and we toxic at that, this the best type of sneaky link.

Once we were done. I told Micah that I wanted to stay behind for a minute. I really wasn't trying to see Chris right now. I remember I walked in on him and Amor once, nigga couldn't look me in my eyes for weeks and now it's my turn to look him in his eyes. We were just laying in Micah's bed.

"Why are smiling at me?" he asked as he looked away from the ceiling and at me. I was laid up against his chest, while he was laid on his back. I didn't even know he felt me staring at him, hell I didn't even know I was smiling.

"Because that dick make my soul smile" I said causing us both to laugh.

"You so damn goofy" he said looking back up at the ceiling. I could tell something was on his mind, so me being me I asked.

"What's up" I asked as I started to trace the outline of my name on his chest. Don't ask why but that's something I was secretly proud of. Like none of you bitches have had him like I've had him. Like I still got him, if I'm being honest.

"Keeb's fiancé had reached out to me the other day" he started.

"What she say? I asked. He turned to look at me.

"She was just checking up. She asked me how everybody was doing. We got to talking about her and Keeb meet and her just telling some of the new things that was up with Keeb that I wouldn't have known. She also told me his brother was taking real hard and I should probably check up on him" he said.

"Did you?"

"I did he's not doing to good De. When I get back I'ma try to to spend some time with him. Korey is like a big brother to me and I know I can never replace Keeb but I mean we all grew up together" he stopped.

"And you're thinking that could bring him a small little piece of normal" I finished off for him. He nodded his head. "I think that's a great idea and you should do it." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and leaned over to kiss me. I felt like a teenager all over again. Just geeked. After he pulled away he looked like he wanted to say something else but he thought about it. We just laid there in silence letting the time pass. I was a girl that loved to talk so after about 20 minutes of silence you can count on me to say something. "You ever got your nipples sucked" I asked him looking at him. He pushed me off of him.

"Yea it's time to head too the beach" he said getting up. I laughed.

"It's ok if you have, it's nothing wrong with it" I said trying to pull him back down.

"Leave it to you to say some weird shit" he said still trying to get up.

"How that's weird. You get them licked; you can get them sucked" I said. He finally sat back down, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You don't have to say everything that come to mind" he said standing up with me on his back. Deciding we had wasted enough time. We took a shower and headed down to the beach with the others.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

97.6K 2.7K 24
For Tobin and Delia, everything was always equal. A bargain, a trade, a deal to be struck. A kiss for a kiss. Your shirt for mine. Break my heart...
12.6K 499 14
*This is a sequel to "Wife Swap". Please read before reading this book! Thank you all for your votes and comments. Em is discovering that rekindling...
1.2K 0 45
In the third book following "What Happened" - Now knowing the truth about Lila and Hunter's relationship, Zooey finds herself feeling as though all o...
3.7K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...