Supernatural

By SarahAlvis

Just read the story it will be worth it trust me :) More

Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
SKIN
BUGS
HOME
Asylum
SCARECROW
FAITH
ROUTE 666
NIGHTMARE
The Benders
SHADOW
HELL HOUSE
SOMETHING WICKED
PROVENANCE
DEAD MAN'S BLOOD
SALVATION
DEVIL'S TRAP

Hook Man

94 1 0
By SarahAlvis

An outdoor cafe sam is on a payphone, whilst sarah and dean was sitting on a table talking to each other whilst waiting for sam to return and Sam says to the person on the phone and he said "Alright, thank you for your time." He hangs up the phone and goes back to dean and sarah dean's on a laptop and dean says to sam "Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis." Sam just says to Dean "Bite me." He joins them and Dean asks Sam "So, anything?" Sam said "I had 'em check the FBI's Missing Persons Data Bank. No John Doe's fitting Dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." Dean looks at Sam and he says "Sam, I'm tellin' ya, I don't think Dad wants to be found." Sam looks disappointed and sarah noticed and then sam continued and said "Check this out." He show both of them an article about Rich's death, "It's a news item out of Planes Courier. Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about a hundred miles from here." Sarah reads the article and it reads ""The mutilated body was found near the victim's car, parked on 9 Mile Road."" He tells sarah "Keep reading." Which she does and she reads ""Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible."

(Sarah's Outfit not including the bag and Hair)

Dean said "Could be something interesting." Sam said "Or it could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything? Doesn't mean it's the Invisible Man." Dean then said "But what if it is? Dad would check it out." They hit the road and stop at the fraternity where Rich lived. The frat boys couldn't stop staring at Sarah and she got a few wolf whistles, she wasn't complaining of course the boys aren't exactly impressed especially dean who had obvious feelings for her but of course he didn't want to get into anything serious mostly because of the job that they do, the frats was also confused as to why they was even there, Sam asked "One more time, why are we here?" Dean said "Victim lived here" They walked up to some boys, who was fixing a car and said "Nice wheels, We're your fraternity brothers. From Ohio. We're new in town. Transfers. Looking for a place to stay." One of the guys looked at sarah and said "What about her she's not a fraternity she's not allowed on campus?" Sarah said "Don't worry I'm got a place not far from the campus." 

Sam and Dean headed inside their dorm room and there was a shirtless frat boy he turns around and says "Who are you?" Dean said to the shirtless guy "We're your new roommates." The Frat boy stares at Sarah and asks "Why you are here girls aren't allowed to stay with boys?" Sarah says "Yeah I know, got a place not far from campus The frat boy holds out a brush and paint and says "Do me a favor? Get my back, Big game today." Dean pointed over at Sam and said "He's the artist. Things he can do with a brush." Sam mortified takes, the brush and can and starts painting the guys back whilst dean just sat down on a chair and watched and asks the frat boy "So, is it true?" Murph said "What?" Dean said "We heard one of your guys around here got killed last week." Murph said sadly "Yeah." Whilst painting the guys back sam asked "What happened?" Murph said "They're saying some psycho with a knife. Maybe a drifter passing through. Rich was a good guy." Sam says "Rich he was with somebody?" Murph said "Not just somebody. Lori Sorensen." Dean then says to Sam "You miss a spot and who's Lori Sorensen?" Murph said "Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot. And get this: she's a reverend's daughter." Dean asked "You wouldn't happen to know which church, would ya?"

At the church Rev Sorensen was talking to the people in the church and he said "Our hearts go out to the family of a young man who perished. And my personal prayers of thanks go out as well because I believe he died trying to protect my daughter." Lori was embarrassed, her father continued "And now, as time heals all our wounds, we should reflect on what this tragedy means. To us, as a church." Dean, Sarah and Sam walk into the church and the door slams behind them and the congregation goes silent and turns to look at them. The reverent continues and says "as a community, and as a family. The loss of a young person is particularly tragic. A life unlived is the saddest of passings." The three of them seat down and Sam looks at Lori and gives her a smile weakly, "So, please, let us pray. For peace, for guidance, and for the power to protect our children." They bow their heads all except dean, Sarah notices and nudges dean he sees everyone else doing it and does the same.

Outside of the Church, the mass has finished Lori was talking to one of her friends and she said "I can't it's sunday night." Taylor said "It's just us girls. We're gonna do tequila shots and watch Reality Bites." Lori said "My dad makes dinner every sunday night." Taylor said to her "Come on Lori, I know this has been hard, but you are allowed to have fun." Lori sighed and said to Taylor "I'll try." Taylor just rolls her eyes and simply says "Ok." She hugs taylor and taylor then leaves and Sam, Sarah and Dean walk up to Lori and Sam asks "Are you Lori?" She answers "Yeah." Sam says "My name's sam, this is my brother dean and our friend Sarah." They both wave and say "Hi." Sam then says "We just transferred to the university." She says to the three of them "I saw you inside." Sarah says "We don't want to bother you, but we just heard what happened and..." Dean said "We wanted to say how sorry we are." Sarah then said "Me and Sam lost someone close to us, so we know what you're going through." 

Her father joined the four of them and Lori said "Dad, um this is Sarah, Sam and Dean. They're the new students." Dean shakes the reverend's hand and he says "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I must say that was an inspiring sermon." Rev. Sorensen says "Thank you very much. It's so nice to find young people who are open to the Lord's message." Dean Chuckles and says "Listen, uh, we're new in town, actually." He and Sarah leds the reverend away from Lori and Sam and he continues and says "And, uh, we were looking for a, um, a church group." Once they leave Sam says to Lori "What are the police saying?" He starts walking with her and she says "Well, they don't have a lot to go on. I think they blame me for that." Sam looks at her confused and says "What do you mean?" Lori said "My Story, I was so scared I guess i was seeing things." They stopped walking and then Sam says "That doesn't mean it's not real." They looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

Inside the library the three of them was sitting around and Sarah says "So do you Believe her?" Sam looks at her and says "I do." Sarah says "Yeah, i think she is as well what do you think Dean?" He just says "Yeah, I think she's hot." Sarah rolls her eyes and so does Sam and then Sam says "No, man there's something in her eyes and listen to this; she heard scratching on the roof. Found the bloody body suspended upstair down over the car." Dean said "Wait, the body suspended? How sounds like the---" Sam finished and said "Yeah, I know, the Hook Man legend." Sarah said "That's one of the most famous urban legends ever. You don't think that we're dealing with the Hook Man." Sam says "Every urban legend has a source. A place where it all began." Then Dean got involved and said "Yeah, but what about the phantom scratches and the tire punctures and the invisible killer?" Sam said "Well, maybe the Hook Man isn't a man at all. What if it's some kind of spirit?"

Dean, Sam and Sarah was sitting around a library table and the librarian, places a few boxes in front of them and she said "Here you go arrests records going back 1851." Dean blows the dust off of the boxes and says "Thanks." She just simply said "Ok." Then she walked away and Dean said to Sam and Sarah "So, this is how you two spent four years of your lives, huh?" Sarah said "Welcome to higher education." They start going through the boxes.

A few hours later, the three of them was still going though the boxes and then sarah said "Hey, check this out. 1862. A preacher named Jacob Karns was arrested for murder. Looks like he was so angry over the red light district in town that one night he killed 13 prostitutes. Uh, right here, "some of the deceased were found in their bed, sheets soaked with blood. Others suspended upside down from the limbs of trees as a warning against sins of the flesh."" Dean continues and says "Get this the murder weapon? Looks like the preacher lost his hand in an accident, Had it replaced with a silver hook." Sam then points to another page and says "Look where all this happened." The three of them looked at the location and Dean said "9 mile road." Sarah said "Same place where that frat boy was killed." Dean said "Nice Job Dr Venkman, let's go and check it out." The three of them get the stuff together and leave the Library and head to the location they found.

At Lori's sorority she was in the car with her father and she said "I know this is your first time, really living alone since mom died." Her father said "That's not it, I'm worried about you." She looks at her father and she says "There are 22 girls in there i'm perfectly safe promise." Her father said "That's exactly what i'm worried about, You don't think I know what goes on in there." Lori says "Dad, do we have to have this argument again? I'm over 18, I can live my own life." Her father still not impressed said "Oh, which means partying, drinking with that roommate of yours!" Lori said to her father "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself Good night." She gets out of the car and dad shouts to her "Lori...Lori, please stop." She ignores him and slams the car door and inside Lori's sorority building she  is walking up the stairs and stops at a girl's bedroom doorway. There is a long scratch on the wall leading up to the doorway. Inside, the girl is working at her computer, Lori ignores it and walks into her room and was about to turn on the light, but then she noticed Taylor her roommate was sleep in her bed so she decided against turning the light on. She then whispers "Taylor, you awake?" She doesn't get a response so she leaves her alone and goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

At the 9 mile road, Sarah, Sam and Dean drove up and got out of the car and went to the boot, dean opened it and he hands both of them a rifle and says "Here you go." Sam and Sarah was confused and Sam said "If it is a spirit, buckshot won't do much good." Dean then said "Yeah, rock salt." Sarah says "Huh. Salt being a spirit deterrent" Dean takes out a coil of rope and closes the boot of his car and they start walking and Sam asks Dean "That's pretty good. You and Dad think of this?" Dean said "I told you. You don't have to be a college graduate to be a genius, these will slow the spirit down." Then they hear a noise amongst the trees Sam and Sarah rises their guns  then Dean whispers to them " Over there. Over there." hey aim their guns and cock them, a figure comes out from behind the trees, it's the sheriff and his holding his gun up and says to the three of them "Put the guns down now! Now! Put your hands behind your head." Dean says to the Sheriff "W-w-wait, okay, okay!" Then the sheriff says "Now get down on your knees. Come on, do it! On your knees!" They listen to the sheriff and then he finally says "Now get down on your bellies. Come on, do it!" Back the sorority house in Lori and taylor's room, Lori comes out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas, watches taylor stir in her bed and she climbs into her bed and goes to sleep, in the wardrobe is the hook man with the hook hanging out of the wardrobe. The following morning Lori rolls over in her bed and opens her eyes and she sees blood on the floor, confused she lifted her head up and sees that the blood is coming from her roomate taylor her throat slit and she screams, then she looks up at the walls and sees the writing "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" underneath the words is a  large cross with four smaller crosses surrounding it, also written in blood.

At the Sheriff's office Sarah, Dean and Sam was walking out of the sheriff's department and Dean said "Saved both your asses! Talked the sheriff down to a fine. Dude, I am Matlock." Sarah looked at Dea and said "But how?" Dean said " I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you."Sam then asked "What about the shotgun?" Dean said " I said that you were hunting ghosts and the spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell Week prank." Sarah and Sam looked at Dean confused and then he said "And he believed you?" Dean said " Well, you look like a dumbass pledge." Sam was about to say something when some several sheriffs run of the building and speed up in police cars, all three of them looked at each other.

Outside of the Sorority building, Lori was wrapped in a blanket, sitting in the back of an ambulance, they drive by and look at Lori. Her father said "I just want to take her home." He said to the sheriff and the sheriff replied back with " I understand that, Reverend. But Lori's now connected to two murders, and I can't ignore that." Her father said "Listen to me. Arrest her now, or let me take her home." The sheriff thought for a few seconds and then he said "Make sure she's available for questioning." Her father said to the sheriff "Thank you." He then walked over to Lori and says "Sweetheart, you ready to go home?" She stands up and starts walking to him. Dean, Sam and Sarah park up on another street, they get out and walked around to the back of Lori's sorority.

Sarah said "Why would the Hook man come here? This is a long way from 9 mile road." Dean the said "Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Two sorority girls was walking out of the building, the three of them hid of course dean got distracted he didn't noticed that sarah and sam was climbing up the building he then turned around and saw that they had climbed the building and he joined them. Sarah was already in the room and Sam with some help from dean got into the room and they saw the message on the wall and then sarah read it out loud and she said ""Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" That's right out of the legend Dean said "Yeah, that's classic  Hook Man all right, It's definitely a spirit."

Sam then said "Yeah, I've never smelled ozone this strong before." Dean then moves to the window and then sam says "Hey, come here." Dean walks to where sam and sarah are and sam points to the cross and says "Does that look familiar to you?" They get out of the car and the three of them are looking at the symbol that they found during doing some research and Sam says "It's the same symbol. Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns." Sarah says "All right, let's find the dude's grave, salt and burn the bones, and put him down." Sam starts reading he says ""After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in an Old North Cemetery. In an unmarked grave."" The three of them looked at each other and wasn't exactly thrilled about that and dean just says "Super." Sam says "Ok. So we know it's Jacob Karns. But we still don't know where he'll manifest next. Or why." Dean looks at Sam and says " I'll take a wild guess about why. I think your little friend Lori has something to do with this."

 There was a college party at the university the three of them entered the building and sarah says "Hey." Dean said "Man, you two have been holding out on me." Sam said " This wasn't really our experience." Dean said " Let me guess. Libraries, studying, straight A's?" They both nod their heads and dean continued "What a geek. Alright, you do your homework?" Sarah gave dean a look but of course he wasn't paying attention to her, to busy looking at other girls and then sam said "Yeah. It was bugging me, right? So how is the Hook Man tied up with Lori? So I think I came up with something." He unravels a piece of paper and Dean says "1932. Clergyman arrested for murder. 1967. Seminarian held in hippie rampage." Sarah said "There's a pattern here. In both cases, the suspect was a man of religion who openly preached against immorality. And then found himself wanted for killings he claimed were the work of an invisible force. Killings carried out—get this—with a sharp instrument." 

Dean asked "What's the connection to Lori?" Sam replied "A religion man? Who openly preaches against immorality? Except maybe this time, instead of saving the whole town, he's just trying to save his only daughter." Dean said "Reverend Sorensen. You think he's summoning the spirit?" Sarah said "Maybe. Or, you know how a poltergeist can haunt a person instead of a place?" Dean then said "Yeah, the spirit latches onto the reverend's repressed emotions, feeds off them, yeah, okay." Sam said "Without the reverend ever even knowing it." Dean said "Either way, you should keep an eye on Lori tonight." Sam nods and then he asks "What about you two?" Sarah said "Well i know dean would probably want to stay here, but i would go to the grave by myself but i have a feeling neither of you would approve of that, well i know sam you wouldn't dean i'm not sure about." Dean looked at sarah and sam did the same but then she headed out of the building and dean followed her.

He tried talking to sarah but for some reason she wasn't having any of it and so they quietly drove to the cemetery, whilst they was doing that sam was parked outside of Lori's house and he looked inside and saw that Lori and her dad was arguing then she went up to her bedroom and she noticed that sam was outside and she opened the window and she said "I saw you from upstairs. What are you doing here?" Sam said "I'm keeping an eye on the place." Lori looked at him and Sam added "I was worried." Lori looked at sam and smiled and she said to sam "About me?" To which sam replied simply with "Yeah. Sorry." He was worried that she find it weird but to his surprise she said "No, it's cool. I already called the cops." She smiles and sam laughs and she continues and says "No, seriously. I think you're sweet. Which is probably why you should run away from me as fast as you can." That confused Sam and he said to her "Why would you say that?"

Lori looked at Sam and she said "It's like I'm cursed or something. People around me keep dying." Sam said to Lori "I think I know how you feel." At the old cemetery Dean and sarah take some items out of the bag, they salt and lighter fluid on the preacher's bones and threw a match on the bones, they stood there whilst the bones turned into flames. Back the Revered's house sam and Lori was talking outside on the porch and then Lori said "No one will talk to me anymore. Except you. The sheriff thinks I'm a suspect. And you know what my dad will say? Pray. Have faith. What does he know about faith?" Sam said "I heard you guys fighting before." Lori looked ahead and sighed and she said "He's seeing a woman. A married woman. I just found out. She comes to our church with her husband. I know her kids. And he talks to me about religion? About morality? It's like, on one hand, you know, just do what you want and be happy. But he taught me, raised me to believe that if you do something wrong you will get punished. I just don't know what to think anymore." She hugged sam and that took him by surprise and he hugged her back and then she tries kissing him he moves back and she's confused and says "Sam?"  

Sam looked at Lori and he said "Lori, I can't." Then Lori looked at Sam and said "That someone you lost?" He stares at her and she says "I'm sorry." Then her father came outside and said to Lori " Lori? Come inside, please." Lori got a angry and she said to her father "I'll come in when I'm ready." Suddenly, the hook man appears behind Rev. Sorenson and puts his hook in his shoulder. The reverend screams and the Hook man slams the door behind them.

Rev Sorensen shouted "No! No, please! No!" Sam runs upstairs and sees the reverend's bedroom door shutting. He runs into the bedroom and sees the Hook Man on top of Rev Sorensen about to put his hook into the reverend and he shouts "No! No, no!" Sam shoots the Hook man in the side, the hook man turns to sam and then sam shoots him again this time the hook man turns to dust and the gun blast shatters the bedroom window, Lori is running up the stairs and she shouts "Dad! Dad!" She bursts through the bedroom window and kneels down beside her dad and she says to him "Okay. It's ok, Dad, it's ok. It's ok." They got to the hospital rev sorensen is in the hospital bed and Lori by his side and Sam was talking to the sheriff and sam says "We were just talking. Then Lori's dad came out. And then he appeared." The sheriff asked "A big man? Carrying a weapon, some kind of hook?" Sam simply said "Yes sir." Then the sheriff asked "Have you ever seen this before?" Sam said "No, sir." The sheriff said "Son, it seems every time I turn around, I'm seeing you. I suggest you try to stay out of trouble" Sam nods and says "Yes, sir." Dean, sarah and the two sheriffs are walking down the corridor and Dean said "No, it's alright, I'm with him. He's my brother." Dean said to sam "Hey brother." The Sheriff and Sam turn to Sarah and Dean and the sheriff says "Let them through." The two sheriffs let them through and sarah says "Thanks." The three of them walk to each other and she asks "Are you okay?" 

Sam said "Yeah." Then Dean asked "What the hell happened?" Sam said "Hook man." When he said those words both sarah and dean looked at each other confused and sarah said "You saw him?" Sam said "Damn right, why didn't you torch the bones?" Dean said "What are you talking about, we did. You sure it's the spirit of Jacob Karns?" Sam said "It sure as hell looked like him, and that's not all I don't think the spirit is latching on to Reverend Sorensen." Dean said "Well yeah he wouldn't send the hook man after himself." Sam said "I think it's latching to Lori, last night she found out her father is having an affair with a married woman." Sarah said "So what?" Sam then said "So she's upset about it. She's upset about the immorality of it. She told me she was raised to believe that if you do something wrong, you get punished." Dean then said "Ok, so she's conflicted. And the spirit of Preacher Karns is latching on to repress the emotions and maybe he's doing the punishing for her, huh?" Sarah said "Right. Rich comes on too strong, Taylor tries to make her into a party girl, Dad has an affair." Dean says "Remind me not to piss this girl off. But I burned those bones, I buried them in salt, why didn't that stop him?" Sam said "You two must have missed something." Dean said "No, we burned everything in that coffin." Then sarah said "Wait, we didn't see the hook, so we did miss something." Sam said "Well, it was the murder weapon, and in a way, it was part of him." Dean said "So, like the bones, the hook is a source of his power." Sarah said "So if we find the hook..." Dean said "We stop the hook man." The three of them smile at each other.

Back to the Library sarah, sam and dean was going through more papers and then Sarah come across something and she said "St. Barnabas donations, 1862. Received silver-handled hook from state penitentiary. Reforged." Then she sighed and continued "They melted it down. Made it into something else." The three of them had left the library and now was outside the St Barnabas church and Dean says "Alright, we can't take any chances. Anything silver goes in the fire." Sarah said " I agree. So, Lori's still at the hospital. We'll have to break in." Dean said "Alright take your pick." Sam said "I'll take the house." Dean then says to Sam "Ok, hey stay out of her underwear drawer." Sam gave dean a look, Sarah went with Dean and they started burning everything that's silver and sam comes downstairs with a bag full of silver things and threw them into the fire as well. 

They go back upstairs Dean, Sarah and Sam see Lori is sitting in a pew alone, Dean lowers his gun and he and sarah head downstairs leaving Sam and Lori alone and he went over to her and he said "Lori?" She looked up and asked "What are you doing here?" Sam then asks her "What is it?" She replies with "I've been trying to understand what's been happening. Why? Now I know so I'm praying for forgiveness." Sam confused asked "Forgiveness for what?" Lori said "Don't you see? I'm to blame for all this. I've read in the Bible about avenging angels." Sam said to Lori "Trust me, this guy—he's no angel." She then said whilst still looking at Sam and said "I was so angry at my father. Part of me wanted him punished. And then he came and he punished him." Sam comforted her and said " It's not your fault." Of course it doesn't work and Lori said "Yes, it is. I don't know how, but it is." What they didn't know is that the hook man appears for a moment then he disappears and Lori continues "I killed Rich. Taylor, too. I nearly killed my father." Sam said "Lori..." She interrupted him and said "I can see it now. They didn't deserve to be punished. I do." They hear a noise come from the front of the church, the candles at the altar blow out.

Sam then says in a worried voice "Come on. We gotta go." He leads her away and opens the door to the basement. But the Hook Man is behind it and pushes his hook through the door. Sam yells at Lori "Go!" Sam and Lori un down the aisle and into a back room. The Hook Man follows them and smashes the glass of another door with his hook, he swings at Sam a few times but misses. The Hook Man chases the two of them around the room and finally hooks sam in the shoulder and sam screams in pain and an invisible force drags Lori on her back across the floor. Sam runs over to her, he asks her "Come on, you okay?" The Hook Man appears and knocks Sam backwards into a wall. He gets up and maneuvers behind the Hook Man, who is standing over Lori, then dean and sarah enter the room with their guns raised and dean says "Sam, drop!" Sam crouches down and dean and sarah shoots the hook once and he disappears. Sam said "Thought we got all the silver." Sarah said "So did I." Sam then asked "Then why is he still alive?" Dean says "Well, maybe we missed something!" Sam looks around and then he notices a necklace around Lori's neck and said " Lori, where did you get that chain?" Lori said "My father gave it to me." Dean asked " Where'd your dad get it?" Lori looked at him and said "He said it was a church heirloom, he gave it to me when I started school." Sam asked "Is it Silver?" Lori said "Yes!" Sam rips the chain off from around her neck, In the hallway, the Hook Man, who is now invisible, is making a long scratch on the wall. Dean and Sarah turns around to look at it, Dean shouts "Sam!" Sarah throws the rifle at sam and the rock salt and sam tosses sarah the necklace and she chucks it to dean and they both run down to the basement and throws the necklace in the fire. 

Upstairs The Hook Man stops with his hook in the air. The hook melts and the rest of his body burns into nothing. Dean and Sarah runs upstairs to make sure the Hook Man is gone. They walk over to check on sam and lori and they give them a knowing look. They had walked out of the church, there are sheriffs and ambulances parked outside. Sheriff said "And you saw him, too? The man with the hook?" Sarah said "Yes, I told you, we all saw him. We fought him off and then he ran." The Sheriff said " And that's all?" Sarah said "Yeah, that's all." The sheriff said "Listen, you three---." Before he could finish Sarah said "Oh, don't worry, we're leaving town." Sarah and Dean head to the impala and to the ambulance Lori watches Sam, finished getting bandaged up and she asked Lori "You gonna be okay?" Sam said "Yeah." Back at the car sarah and dean was talking to each other and dean said "So what was that comment about earlier on, was you jealous that i was looking at other girls?" Sarah looked ahead for a second and then she sighed and said "Yeah, alright you've caught me red handed and i'm not being sarcastic i actually have feelings for you but i'm not sure how you feel dean especially when you keep looking at another girls." It went quiet for a few minutes and then dean said "Why didn't you say something earlier, cause not gonna lie i feel the exact somewhere." They both smiled at each other and was about to kiss when sam walks to the car and gets into the front passenger seat and sarah sits back but smiling and so was dean and then dean says "You know we could stay." Sam shakes his head and sarah sees that Lori looks sad and so does dean. Dean shakes his head of disapproval and starts the engine and drives away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 58 40
This story is written by me and my friends and we all love supernatural hope you guys enjoy this story
20.3K 932 200
Just read it :)
48 0 16
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives...
1.8K 71 63
Read to find out... But like also read at your own risk... Also I'd like to thank @Little4life_ for helping me out with this... Y'all should follow...