The other side

By Thecosplayeffect

no one will know who i am....or will they? (cover is not my art) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
not a chapter! (kinda important tho)

chapter 4

71 3 1
By Thecosplayeffect

Allmight: I am here!!

Deku's mind: NO! You should not be here!

Shigaraki: nice of you to join us!

Tomura glances up at Deku and has a puzzled look. He sees the green haired boy and how his eyes are glaring into Allmights soul with more hatred than he expected... if looks could kill. Allmight would be dead in seconds 

shigaraki: *mind: we could use him in the LOV... and if he gets in our way we could kill him*

Allmight runs forward, he hasn't even noticed the green haired boy. he's to focused on the LOV to notice.. this makes dekus rage worse... Deku screams and the glass building shatters causing everyone to duck to cover.

EraserHead: the glass... just like in the school..

He looks around at his class. he tries to hide his worried expression until he sees bakugous face. bakugou had the same thought and his usual scowl turns into complete worry.

Bakugou: what the hell is happening... 

he looks around and make eye contact with shigaraki

shigaraki: what...have we gotten ourselves into...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 18.2K 92
Saving the life of the infamous rookie pirate, Captain Ruben Kirk, catapults Jessica Red into a sea of magic, jewel heists, and world-saving adventur...
780K 39.8K 22
Imagine the worst female softball team you ever saw, triple it, and you've got Darci Bloom's baseball team. Darci's got a lot to handle this season...
852K 53.7K 25
• Watty's 2018 Longlist & Previously Featured on Wattpad • Isla hides letters in a tree which are uncovered by someone who starts responding to them.
941K 61.4K 73
Welcome to the ominous town of Havendell, where the lives of three individuals collide in a haunting tale. Claire, a teenager seeking solace after he...