Avengers and Quake

By NightStrike9

This is also out on Ao3 btdubs. This is set after Infinity War, but some different people got dusted and diff... More

Meeting
Space
Hunting Thanos
Maveth
HYDRA castle
Jemma!
Nightmare
Explanation
A/N
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Tagged
1K!!!!
When is it?
Camping
It's been a while
Like a Yo-Yo
A/N
There will be a new part soon hopefully.
Argument
A question for yall
In addition to the last A/N
I knew but I wished I was wrong
A/N

Past Midnight

925 22 2
By NightStrike9

Parker POV

What happened in that rock? How on Earth...or Maveth, did Daisy get shot? I wasn't expecting intergalactic species, possibly aliens, to have human guns. When he finished patching her up, Lincoln told us that the bullet was a normal gun bullet, no modifications, no alien stuff. I don't think it makes sense. If another human had ended up on that planet it might make sense but still, I thought Mr. Campbell, I mean Lincoln, said it was very hard for humans to live, but then again, I don't know how long that specific human could have been in there.

I was sitting in what seemed to be a living room, with all of the remaining avengers. The ones that hadn't made it - Mr. Stark, Mr. Vision, Dr. Banner, Mr. Rogers, Dr. Strange, Mr. Rhodes, and most of the guardians  - were still with us in our hearts, but it still hurt.

"What do we do with Sam? I mean, he probably won't stay gone, and he left with his Falcon suit." Bucky asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't know, he had it in for Daisy for some reason though, but why? Did she do anything to him when you were looking for Lincoln?" I asked, looking at Wanda, Lincoln and fellow Peter.

"Not that I know of, she was with me most of the time, unless she did something before you guys got to me?" Lincoln addressed.

"Like you said, not that we know of, me and Wanda have already talked about it. The Goofball wasn't there when we first found you and Daisy-" Quill started.

"Speaking of, when we first found you two, it looked like something had happened..." Wanda said, causing everyone to turn to Lincoln.

"W-What? N-No, nothing happened." Lincoln argued, stammering. Hmm...

"Are you sure?" Thor asked.

"You're not suggesting that I brainwashed her or something are you?" Lincoln asked.

Natasha moved her head slightly forward, as if sort of answering his question without words. That's cool.

"Guys, my powers aren't to brainwash people, it's electricity, you already know that." Lincoln defended.

"I believe him," Wanda concluded.

"Why would you say that?" Bucky spoke for the first time in our conversation.

"I read his mind, he's telling the truth."

"You what? Are you Inhuman?" Lincoln asked her.

"No, I'm just an advanced human, something called an infinity stone gave me my powers." Wanda explained.

"Ok then..." he agreed.

"We should sleep. It's getting late." Clint suggested.

"What do you mean it's only..." Hill started before looking down at her watch. "Holy cow! It's 2:00 am. How did that even happen? I'm gonna have to admit, I agree with Clint, we can ask Daisy about it tomorrow, but for now, we need to get some rest."

"Alright then..." I gave up, I wasn't even slightly tired and if I'm being honest, just because everything went wrong and big purple Telletubby made half the world turn to dust, doesn't mean crime isn't over; I'll go on patrol tomorrow, but come back out here when they are all in their rooms to do a little research on what has been happening out of Queens.

 I went off to my room, waited about 20 minutes then went back into the living room with my laptop. I started doing research on Inhumans, Mr. Wilson and the ATCU.

"You know, you might want to note that the ATCU are a government agency." A voice pointed out behind me. I spun around and saw Daisy stood there.

"Oh. Yea, I'll do that, thanks." I thanked, turning back to the computer and writing down what Daisy had said.

"No problem."

"I see I'm no the only one that couldn't sleep."

"You could say that again."

"I tried, but when I do I see Mr. Stark's face, then him turning to dust infront of my eyes."

"Same, but it wasn't Tony I saw disappear... I see all of my teams deaths."

"Oh, you seem close to them, who was on your team, when we were talking you usually referred to them as they or my team? The only one I know was on your team was Jemma Simmons."

"Yea, she was on my team. You have to promise me that you won't tell anyone the team leader, especially not Natasha, Clint, or Thor. And keep in mind that you are the only person I've told this to, Lincoln and Simmons already knew but no-one else does."

"Okay, I promise."

"My team leader was called Phil Coulson."

"Isn't that the guy Tony said died before the battle of New York."

"Yes, it is. He did die, but was brought back to life by some alien blood."

"Oh. Wow. Who else?"

"There was someone called Leopold Fitz, Melinda May, Alphonso Mackenzie, Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse."

"What did they do?"

"Fitz was Engineering, Simmons Biochemistry, Mack also Engineering, May was the one person Cavalry, Coulson was the Leader, Bobbi and Hunter were good fighters, I don't know what they specialised in, but I know Bobbi was a good doctor before joining SHIELD."

"Oh, that's cool."

"What about you? What are you good at? I know you're a crime fighting Spider-Guy but what are you best at other than that?"

"I'm pretty good at engineering and biochemistry. What about you?"

"I'm a good hacker."

"Cool. I'm not bad myself, not good either though." She laughed a little.

The next day

Me, Quill, Wanda and Daisy where hanging out in the kitchen before a loud noise came from the TV in the living room.

"Why is that so darn loud?" Daisy asked rhetorically. She headed to the living room, us following her before everyone else came out of their rooms and made their way to it to see what was going on.

"Melting metal?" Natasha asked after watching metal bars dissolve.

"I'll be back!" Daisy said, running to her room. That reminds me I should probably go on patrol today.

"Me too," I said before, unlike Daisy, walking to my room.

Daisy POV

I left barely a few minutes later and went straight to the Zephyr, ignoring everyone's questions of what I'm doing.

I got on the jet and flew straight to where it said the Inhuman was.

I landed the Zephyr and started heading to where I saw him whilst flying overhead.

Third POV

There was a man surrounded by the ATCU. "I don't know what's happening to me, I just want to go to the hospital!" He told them.

"Put your hands on the car!" The leading man called, the same one that was after Lincoln a few days ago.

"Ok! I don't want to hurt anybody!"

 He put his hands on the car and the guns the men were holding melted, the car following.

He lifted his hands, looked at them, and then made a run for it. Daisy saw him running away and said, "Dammit." before chasing after him.

The man hid behind a large wooden crate peeking his head around the corner to see what was going on. The ATCU ran past the alleyway, until one of them saw him and shouted, "Here he is!" 

The rest of the ATCU ran behind him. "Step out and put your hands were we can see 'em!" the same man from earlier ordered.

He stood up and slowly walked out from behind the wooden crate, hands in the air. Suddenly, a car flew at the men, pushing at least 10 of them out of the man's view. The man watched in shock as the rest of the ATCU were blown away by a near invisible wave of air. 

A women walked forward, the invisible looked like it was coming from her hand, but that's impossible, right? Wrong.

"W-Who are you? Are y-you here to kill me?" The man asked.

"What? No. That's ridiculous. What's you're name? Do you have a name, guy?" She asked.

"Joey."

"Okay Joey, I'm Daisy and I'm here to help you."

"W-Was that you?" Joey asked, gesturing to the cars, "You know the f-flying car and stuff."

"Yes that was me, and there are a lot more of those guys who want to hurt you but I can help you so just come with me... it's your choice though."

"Okay I'll come with you as long as there is no prison cell or anything."

"No, there's none of that rubbish, we're gonna help you, you might even get to meet some of the Avengers, but that's up to them."

"Ok, I'll go with you, I suppose."

"Lets go then, Joey." Daisy said. 

Joey POV

We ran out of the alleyway and Daisy turned right so I followed her. We came to a large empty field and were surrounded by the ATCU.

"You tricked me?" I asked her, ashamed of myself for trusting her.

"No. These aren't my guys, they want me just as much as they want you - maybe more." She answered. Wait, so do I trust her or not, this is hurting my brain. I'll have to wait and see which side is more trustworthy.

"Hand him over Johnson." One of the ATCU guys commanded. Daisy Johnson then...

"Not happening, you really think I'd sell this guy to his death, nu-uh."

"Do you really think you have a choice, if we can't have him, we'll take you."

"What makes you think you can do that?"

"We have 5 snipers on you Johnson, let's see how good those powers of yours are."

"I'd say pretty damn good." 

"Men!" he called. Everyone around us aimed their guns at us. "Ready!" They loaded. "Fire!" I heard a bunch of gun shot but closed my eyes so I didn't see it.

When I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes and saw all of the bullets they had just shot melt before they touched either me or Daisy. "What the?"

"That's your power, you're immune to metal, any metal. Including bullets."

"Wow."

"Let's go." She threw out her hands and sysmic waves knocked over all of the ATCU's men. She started to run before turning to me. I smiled and followed her, we ran to an empty spot on the field.

"What? There's nothing here..."

"Don't be so sure." She pressed a button on a grey pad in her hand, and a jet appeared out of thin air. A small noise of awe came out of my mouth as I looked at the now visible jet.

I looked at Daisy and she smirked at me, obviously hearing the awe that came from my mouth. "Come on..." She suggested. We ran into a cargo thing that opened and revealed a garage Daisy closed it and sat in the cockpit so I sat next to her in the co-pilot seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"One sec..." She pressed a button, which I guessed was autopilot because she then got up and said, "If you don't think you can control your powers I can show you to a room that makes it so you can't melt anything; there isn't any metal that you can melt in there."

"Yea, let's go there I don't want to take us out of the sky." I agreed.

"Ok, if that's what you want, you can leave it whenever you want. Follow me." She walked through the plane until we came to a reasonably big white room. "Here." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I returned the smile and went in the room she provided me with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 34
Adelaide Morris was just a woman who survived on her own for years after her mother's death, until one day Tony Stark visited with an offer of a life...
10.3K 178 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...
2.7K 47 14
Basically what the title says Fem!reader It will never be proof read so if there are mistakes I'm sorry Content meanings: ⚠️ Trigger warnings Request...
14.1K 214 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...