Dippy the suicidal bean (DWTD)

By DWTD_Stories

Dumb ways to die More

Dippy the suicidal bean
Dippy the suicidal bean (part 2)
Before ending

⚠️!!! WARNING !!! ⚠️

142 3 0
By DWTD_Stories

Before reading this story I wanna say something be sure to read the next recommended information.

Recommendations:

1. You mustn't read this story if u don't like  bleedy stuff.

2. For reading this story u must be at least 13 years old.

3. Don't read this story if u don't like DWTD.

4. Don't read it if the title of the story makes u feel uncomfortable.

5. If ur depressed u better don't read this story. Nobody wants u to kill yourself.

Aclarations:

1. This story is 100% original by meh

2. Dumb ways to die belongs to Metro

3. This story wasn't created for readers to become suicidal.

4. This is only a scary fan fiction story.

5. This' not teaching bad stuff to anyone.

I kindly ask you to:

Be sure to not write any hate and cursewords comments cuz I'm reporting. Thank you :)

Last:

Thank u for reading all of this information, now that u did read it fully be free to read the story "Dippy the suicidal bean" have fun :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
145K 10.7K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
656K 21.5K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...