Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Butterflies
Free at last
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

To Florida

818 23 5
By baetayxx

"What" Teyanna said confused as we all was. "I know who snitched on Cey" she said. "Who" I asked. "His ex she's some jealous bitch called Karley apparently she wanted him and he said he was married and she went and snitched on him" she said. "How you know" i asked. "I got an anonymous text but the person had all the receipts and facts" she said. "Where she stay at" I asked. "Florida" she replied. "Then we going out there" I said. "What" Angel said "I'm sorry Miya you know I love you but this is crazy" she added.

"Angel she's the only piece holding this case together without her there is no case" Miya said looking drained. "And what do you think is going to happen when they find her body we and Cey are going to look really suspicious" Angel said. "We not finna kill her stupid" Teyanna said calmly. "Oh were not" I said. "No Diamond were going to shake her up and get her to change her story so that they have to close the case" Teyanna said. "I'm sorry Teyanna I didn't know you was all hood now" I said smiling. "I been spending too much time with you" she replied. "Alright bet we going to Florida" I said then I paused "shit what about Dream" I said. "We can bring her with us and Isareigh" Angel said. "What is Jordan going to say about that" i said. "We could see we going for a break you don't need to tell him shit until it's over it's not like you haven't done it before" she said.

I thought I bout the last time we plotted something and I had to lie to Jordan. I nearly lost him but if I told him he would stop me and go out there himself and that wouldn't be good for anyone.  I sighed and looked at everyone "fine I'm in" I said knowing that they couldn't do it without me. "I'm coming" Niyah said coming from behind everyone. "Excuse me lady" I said crossing me arms. "I said I'm coming" she said. "No the fuck your not your staying here where you safe" I said. "I know you ain't talking bout safe I shot a nigga upstairs remember and plus you bringing Dream anddd your the one that's bringing the danger you ain't hunting down no gang bangers you hunting down some jealous bitch she ain't going to do anything" she said. All of her points were valid so i decided to let her come.

We went back upstairs to Jordan and Pg acting like normal. "What was y'all talking about for so long" Jordan said rolling a blunt. "Girl shit talking about feelings you know how it is" I said and he nodded his head. Things went quiet and pg got up to leave. I hugged him and he and Jordan did there handshake and he left.

——————————

2 weeks later
It was finally the day where we were going to Florida. We had to wait a couple of weeks before leaving so that it didn't look suspicious. I packed my bag as Jordan played with Dream on the bed. "I miss y'all" he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me onto him. I giggled and kissed him. "We'll be back in a couple days" I replied then get off him to pack Dreams bag. "Make sure to fucking call me Ight so go off acting to crazy and forget you got a nigga at home" he said picking up Dream who was laying on the bed sucking her thumb as usual. I got her dressed and took a picture of her.

I looked at the pict and smiled as I posted it on my ig. I left her and Jordan in the room and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

When I went back into the room Jordan had already brought my bags to the car. "Thank you baby" I said kissing him and picking up Dream. "Remember when we get back we finna have Dreams four month party and go house hunting" I said and he nodded and kissed me one more time before I left.

We finally decided to sell the house and buy a new one because we didn't fully feel safe here. I knocked on Niyah's door and she opened it with her bag in her hand. "You ready" I asked and she nodded. We went to the car and I put Dream in her car seat.

After a whole day of driving we finally arrived. We obviously took some stops on the way so I could rest but we didn't stay in a motel. The others has already arrived so I pulled up to the air bnb we got.

We got out and knocked on the door. Teyanna opened the door and picked up Dream as soon as she saw her "Hey my baby" she said spinning her around. She hugged me and Niyah and locked the door. We spent the rest of the day chilling and napping because we were all tired.

The next day we woke up and got to the reason we was out here. "I found her address" Angel said after hours of us looking her up. "Where is it" i said looking over at her. "Downtown" she replied. "Bet let's go" I said getting up. "Wait chill out what we finna do just go over there and tell her to drop her story" Teyanna said pulling me back down. "Uhhh I don't know beat the shit out of her or something" I said. "No Diamond be realistic please" she said sighing. "Here's the plan. We finna pull up and Diamond is finna go first and knock on the door and find out if anyone else is with her if not then we all come in and go straight in the bitches house she gonna know what's up from there" Miya said. "And how will Diamond do that" Teyanna asked. "Don't worry I got it" I replied.

Jordan's POV
I was at home in the game room smoking a blunt. The house was hella quiet and I ain't have nothing to do so I just watched Netflix. My phone rang and it was Pg. "Yo" I said as I answered the call. "I know you ain't doing nothing so let's go out" he said. "Nahh nigga I'm cool" I replied. "Fuck that I'm outside you ain't finna just sit in the house and not do anything" he said I sighed and got up to get dressed. I heard the horn of a car beep outside and I knew it was pg. I sprayed some cologne and put my shoes on. I wore I simple fit cause I didn't feel like putting much effort.

I got in the car and Pg started driving. "Where we headed to" I said rolling another blunt. "Something light just a hookah lounge" he said and I nodded. We pulled up and went inside. We got a table and looked at the menu whilst we smoked. The vibe in there was nice. There was led light and the whole place was dark and they had some good music playing too.

Fore I go broke like Joc
Fuck with that dog like Vick
Not that rock, that pit
Palm Angels down to my sock
Can't hold my Glock, reason I don't really like that shit
Young turnt nigga, can't wife no bitch
Excuse my French, don't like no bitch
Limo tinted, all five of my cars, yeah, I had it hard
Seen my bitch broke bad, I ain't had a heart
Skrrt yeah that's us

I snapped myself rapping along to 42 Dugg and lil baby and sent it to Diamond. She replied 'You got hookah without me🥺'. I sent her a laughing emoji and put my phone down. The waiter came with are food. "Thanks" I said as I grabbed a plate of chicken wings that I ordered. "I'm sorry to bother you but the hookah lounge is full and i wanted to know if you wouldn't mind sharing your section with two females" she said "if not I can always ask anyone else" she added. I looked over and Pg who had a huge grin on his face. "Come on nigga you ain't got to do nothin but I need some" he said and I already knew what he was referring to. "Ight they can come" I said and she nodded and walked away. I few moments later I saw two familiar faces. For fuck sake.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
1.2M 29K 96
Read to Find out . . 💆🏾‍♀️ P.S .. yes , I know that the first chapters go pretty fast & that's kinda the point. Just showing how fast some girls ca...
22.6K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...