Flying high (Hawks x reader)

By Arovarians

This is for a female based reader (so sorry) You are a third year at UA with your 18th birthday right around... More

Info
Training
Friday part 1
Friday part 2
Dinner
Movie night
Feelings?
Accident
Tears
Comfort
Authers note
Truth or dare
A friendly nightmare
Shining blue light
An unexpected visit
My little flower
"my" Escape plan
Authers note
To late to go back now
frustrated fears
Special guest
Please read
The rewrite is in progress!

Incoming call

1.9K 47 13
By Arovarians

I yawned as I got out of bed. It was the weekend so we had the day off. As I sat up I turned my head to my phone that had just gone off.

Agency man: "(y/n)!!! You are fired! Come pick up your stuff so I can find someone else"
*Read*

My heart sank. I put my phone on my side table and laid back down covering my face with my hands.

"Ugh... just what I needed to start off my day" I sighed looking up at the ceiling.

I got up and changed into some jeans and a loose T-shirt, then headed down to go pick up my stuff. it was around noon by the time I got to the agency. I saw a very angry man standing there waiting for me.

"Hurry up I want you out of here in less then 20 minutes got it!?" He practically yelled at me.

I nodded dropping my gaze to the ground in front of me. I wonder what I did to make him so mad. I thought to myself as I walked inside to the elevator.

After packing up my few things I had I left. I left so fast it made people stare at me on the street. I sighed once more then headed back to school.

*time skip to school*

I walked into the dorm building and rushed to my room to avoid everyone who was gathered in the commons area. As I opened my door I saw my phone ringing. I set down the box, kicked my door closed and went over to see who was calling me.

*incoming call from unknown number*

I answer it to see who it was.

"Hello who is this?" I asked softly

"Ah hello! I was wondering if you could stop by for a little bit to chat" the man on the other end said.

"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number" I tried to say in the nicest way possible.

"This isn't (y/n)?" He questioned me. My mouth opened in shock, how did this man know me?

"Uhm.. yes it is, who is this?" I answer unsure what I should say.

"Oh sorry I should probably explain myself" I heard him chuckle a little.

"My name is Hawks, I have seen you live from the sports festival a while ago, you seemed pretty interesting so I wanted to call you up" he called out calmly. I didn't answer for a while shocked at what I just heard. It was quiet for a minute then he spoke again.

"Hello? Are you alright? You didn't faint for anything did you?" Hawks said with some concern.

"N-no I didn't I just- ... wasn't expecting you to call someone like me" I almost stuttered out every word but I tried not to. Why was the number 2 hero calling me? Was it even him??

"Ah good! So I wanna chat with you in person when is a good time to meet up?" he sounded so cheerful it made me smile.

"Meet up? Oh uhm well..." I thought about it for a minute then it hit me. My birthday was less then a week away that would be a great time to meet him since I wasn't planning on anything anyway. "How about this Friday?" I grinned.

"Yea Friday works for me, anyways I gotta go chickadee I'll text you where we can meet up later!" He said as if this was a normal thing for him.

"Alright cya!" I wanted to scream. The number 2 hero wanted to meet with me! After what I said I heard the call end so I put my phone down and started getting really excited.

Hahaha!! ... wait! What should I wear?! How should I look? I don't wanna wear a dress but I don't wanna wear some jeans and a shirt.. maybe something nice but not to nice? I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice a knock at my door.

"Hey (y/n)! You in there?" I jumped at the voice of one of my classmates. As I opened the door there was about 3 of them there.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked them confused on why they were at my door.

"Oh yea we just thought we would invite you down for a game our whole class is playing" one of them spoke. I stared at them then gave them a small smile.

"Sorry not tonight guys! I'm uhm not feeling to well so I'm going to bed early" I lied it was only 3pm. knowing full well that I would stay up thinking about Friday.

They all seemed sad but left and told me to feel better. I closed my door and went to my bed laying down smiling. I wonder if he will text me. As I was staring at my phone I ended up falling asleep thinking about him.

*6 pm*
My phone was beeping. This went on for 2 minutes straight. I yawned reaching for it to see what I missed.

*5 unread messages from unknown number*

•Hey, it's Hawks I just got done with a short patrol.

•So to get to the point, I will be picking you up around 2.

•Does that sounds good to you (Y/n)?

•(y/n)?

•Hey chickadee c'mon answer me.

Sorry I fell asleep! And yes 2 does work for me.•

•Great, cya then chickadee!

Alright cya then.•
*Read*

I felt my face start to heat up. He was going to pick me up! Everyone would see him with me. Oh lord this is going to give me unwanted attention.

I sighed then got up to pick out an outfit. After a few minutes of digging in my drawer I had everything layed out on my bed. I had chosen a pair of dark jean shorts and a nice looking tank top that complemented my eyes. Along with a belt, shoes and a hair tie just in case. I put everything in a place I would remember it for Friday then laid down. I closed my eyes but sleep was the last thing I wanted to do.

Everything was ready, now to wait.

(A/N)
Hey! This is my first official chapter I hope you liked it. The next chapter is kind of a filler but it shows off your quirk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 35 37
Life doesn't always go the way it you plan it to go. You chose live the best life you can in your final month. Yet one experience with a villain woul...
19.4K 583 22
Born with a dangerous quirk you couldn't control, you were sent to Juvenile Detention, only to be released when UA High starts a new year in which vi...
354K 9.6K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
3.2K 57 27
Y/N tamaki, after she was born she was raised with her brother, Keigo, until he was able to get the public hero safety commission to let the two of y...