Special guest

I warned the small blonde girl as i walked out past her. Toga giggled wishing me luck as i heard the door close behind me.

Not to long after i left my room i made it to the main bar area. there was Shigaraki, Kurogiri and a very angry looking bird.

"hello, Hawks."

"ah dabi, why dont we chat? yea."

I could tell his attempt at being friendly wasn't working. Just glancing at him, you could tell he was mad. I knew exactly what he came here for, that doesn't mean I'm going to give it to him.

I found what I've been looking for and i wasn't planning on letting some bird have her.

Shigaraki had his eyes glued to the bird man. I could tell he didn't have trust in hawks. Yet he didnt say a word.

A silence set upon us before the red winged "hero" began to walk towards my room. I put out my arm to stop him.

"you know you aren't allowed in here hawks."

"aw cmon dabi, what do you have to hide."

Thinking for a minute before sighing. He had a point. I couldn't keep him away without sounding suspicious. Groaning loudly i glanced at Shigaraki to see what his thought of letting hawks walk through our base were.

a stern look and a slow nod from the crusty man was all i need. I told hawks to stay close and not to wonder off while leading him to my room.

Before i opened the door, i knocked. Hawks gave me a weird look, questioning why i knocked on my own door. I ignored him as toga opened it.

"ahh dabi~! ... and hawks. give me a moment okayyy~?"

She quickly shut the door. Rushing to put something away. Some muffled shouts and a slamming door could be heard from inside. Hawks was eyeing up the way. He knew something was up.

Shortly after toga came back and opened the door for us to walk in. Without any hesitation Hawks walked in and took a quick glance around the room.

Hawks stretched his wings, letting a couple small feathers fall to the ground. I glared and barked at him to keep his feathers to himself.

I followed him then sat on the bed. (y/n) was no where in sight. Toga told us that she would leave to give us privacy.

"so.. where is she. I know you have her."

"where is who?"

"you know who im talking about dont play dumb with me!"

He flexed his wings in irritation. I didnt know this would have effected him that badly. I enjoyed seeing his calm and collected personality change over one small girl.

"ohh.. you mean (y/n) right? why do you care so much? does that girl mean something to you?"

"you kidnapped an innocent person."

"kidnapped is such a harsh way- "

Before i could finish my sentence a large red feather like blade was up against my neck. I lowed my eyes into a glare.

as a warning i gripped the end of the feather and burnt it.

"why dont we make a deal."

(y/n)'s POV

still half asleep from when the blonde girl woke me up. She had my mouth duck taped shut, with roped around my arms. i was shoved into what seemed to be a closet. Something about this action gave me slight déjà vu.

Toga told me to stay quiet, so i wouldnt be found. with a lustful looking grin she shut the closet door.

Groaning quietly to myself from the sudden movement, trying to figure out the situation i was in. Foot steps made there way into the room.

i wasnt able to see very much, only through a small crack in the door. Even then everything was blurry.

My eyes lit up with hope as i heard the familiar sound of keigos voice. He was here to help me. At least until i heard him talking with dabi.

It sounded like they were making some sort of deal. i couldn't make out what they were saying with the closet door being shut. With the little energy i stored up from sleeping i created a small pair of wings to slightly push the closet door open.

This got there attention. Foot steps trailed closer and closer to where i was. Before the closet door swung open. A warp gate appeared beneath me. I let out a muffles yelp while falling through.

Excepting to hit something hard i readied myself for the impact. To my surprise nothing had happened.

peaking open my eyes to see what had stopped my fall, my eyes widened in slight fear. The misty man from earlier was holding onto me. He told me not to be so frightened, and that this was only temporary until Hawks had left.

A chuckle from behind me caught my attention. someone i had never seen before entered the room.

He looked like some form of magician. a weird mask hid ing his face. Twirling his hand a couple of marbles appeared.

I scrunched my face trying to figure out what they were for.

The man slowly walked over. He bowed and tipped his hat towards me.

"ill make this comfortable for our.. special guest~"

that was the last thing i heard before seeing a flash of blue light.

Authors note!!
its a little short but ive had horrible writers block, so sorry for the long wait i hope everyone is doing well!