Fic Recs (larry stylinson, bo...

By larryent

Fic recommendations from yours truly, because who doesn't want to read a million stories about the same two p... More

Fic Recs
The Dead of July (ao3 - whimsicule)
Quietly Our Hearts Beat (ao3 - sweetums)
Sugar & Spice (ao3 - IlluminateTheSparks)
Young God (ao3 - cherrybombs)
Lou-Kitty (ao3 - writingstylinson)
Category: larry as animals (ao3, pure fluff)
you smile like the sun (ao3 - softspoken)
The Sweetheart Series (ao3 - defenselesslarry)
They're Creepy and They're Kooky (ao3 - crack_rock)
My Name Is On My Credit Card (ao3 - kotabear)
Now That It's Over (ao3 - lululawrence)

Everywhere And Nowhere (ao3 - 2tiedships2)

1K 9 4
By larryent

Everywhere And Nowhere by 2tiedships2

Words: 16K

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18284384

_____________

Niall took a seat and said, "Apparently Louis' downstairs neighbor is a fan of giving Louis creepy gifts. Maybe I should go introduce myself and tell him that Louis actually prefers food."

"What has he given you?" Liam asked.

Louis shrugged as it were no big deal. "There was a rabbit's foot keychain on the door a little after he left from introducing himself and there was a small teddy bear sitting by my door tonight. Obviously I can't prove it's from him, but they seem to have his scent. I could be wrong though."

"Wow," Liam said, looking deep in thought. "That's old school."

"What's old school?" Niall asked. "Giving creepy gifts?"

"I've never known an alpha to do it, to be honest, but he's courting you."

Louis couldn't contain his look of disbelief directed at Liam. "He's courting me. Like some sort of romantic shit they'd do in the 1800s or something?"

_____________

Don't forget to read the tags and warnings !

Personal Opinion: oh my goodness, this fic is adorable. by far, one of my fave ABO fics I've ever read. it's so sweet and ah !!!!

Feel free to share your thoughts about this fic !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...