Sweet Dreams (Billdip)

By Bill_Is_Senpai

WARNING: THERE IS LOWKEY SMUT SO FAR! Dipper has terrible nightmares that plague his mind at night, so he su... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4

chapter 3

92 10 9
By Bill_Is_Senpai

(A/n) Shout out to pastelsnightmare and rob_loves_rats for adding sweet dreams to their reading lists ;) go give 'em a follow if you like, they're both pretty cool

Mabel went to her date, leaving the other two alone at the house. Dipper didn't know what to do with the demon, so he cooked dinner for them both and insisted that they go to bed early.

"But Dipper~" Bill whined. "We could be doing so many fun things~ Going to bed is so boringgg," he complained as he ate the dinner that was prepared for him.

Dipper didn't know what 'fun things' he meant, but he certainly didn't want to find out. "Too bad. It's what we're gonna do and you're gonna deal with it."

"Fine. Then I'll just let those nightmares come back again~" he teased.

"That would be breaking our deal, Cipher," the brunette stated firmly. "You know that's against the rules."

"Jeez, kid. Learn to take a joke. And I thought you might lighten up with some better dreams. Guess you're just as stuck up as ever."

"I'm not stuck up!" Dipper said, getting a little heated.

"Woahh, somebody's a little temper mental~"

"It's not my fault you rub me the wrong way!" He got up and put his plate and fork in the sink.

Bill smirked at him. "Oh, hun. If I was going to rub you, I'd do it in all the right ways~"

The flirtatiousness cut through Dipper like a knife. "Sh-shut up!"

"Make me~"

Dipper breathed in and out, then walked up to the blonde, who was now standing and grinning. He put his hand on Bill's shoulder lightly and suddenly punched him in the gut.

The now injured demon doubled over and held his stomach. He coughed and laughed a few times before speaking. "You're gonna regret that.."

"Oh yeah? Then hit me."

Bill stood up quickly and punched Dipper in the face.

The teen stumbled back slightly, wincing in pain. "Shit!" he cursed through gritted teeth.

"Doesn't feel so good now, does it?" Bill sneered.

"Shut it, Cipher." Dipper held his face and went to the fridge, getting out an ice pack. He sighed. "You want one?"

"Why offer me one if you dislike me so much?"

"Because I'm nice," he said and threw an ice pack at the other, who caught it in turn.

"Thanks.."

"No problem." Dipper put his own ice pack on his cheek and went to sit back down.

"Just to be clear though," Bill started. "That punch wasn't the payback that I'm gonna give you."

The brunette rolled his eyes. "And what will be?"

"I'm not gonna tell you that, but you'll know it when it happens~" His smirk was quite evident on his face.

"Just tell me."

"Nope~"

"You're annoying."

.

.

After they had both recovered, Dipper brought his guest up to his room.

"Well, this is my room as you know. And there's your bed." Dipper motioned to a neatly made bed on the opposite side of the room from his own bed. "I'm a little surprised that Mabel actually set it up."

Bill tilted his head. "Why is that?"

"Because I know that she wants us to sleep in the same bed." He rolled his eyes as he said that.

"Aww, would that be so bad, Pinetree?~"

Dipper blushed. "Don't make me punch you again!"

"It barely even hurt~"

"Oh fuck you, Cipher," he said, not really believing it.

"I'd let that happen~"

"Shut it and go to bed!"

They both got into their respective beds after the lights were turned out and soon Dipper fell asleep.

.

(A/n) you have now reached the point of no return :))))))

.

Dipper found himself in a quaint little cafe. There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. As he sat at a table for two, he looked out the window and watched the people walk by.

"Hello, Pinetree~"

Dipper sighed. "Go away, Cipher." He didn't bother to look in his direction.

"Aww, but Pinetree, I was hoping we could have a little fun~ And that I could get my payback~"

"What do you-" He cut himself off when he felt restraints suddenly tie his legs to the chair's. He finally looked over at Bill and saw that he was in a barista outfit, apron and all. And the smirk on his face made it all the worse. "Let my legs go!" He tried his best to pull his legs from them, but before he could reach down and try to untie them the silk material, Bill went behind him and quickly took his hands with what seemed like unmatchable strength.

The blonde tied the teen's hands together behind his back and behind the chair.

"Let! Me! Go!"

"Nope~ I haven't had my fun yet~"

Dipper blushed at the thoughts of what he might do to him.

"Already thinking about it, I see," Bill said, walking in front of him and bent down to put his his face close.

The brunette blushed more now that he was in his face, but he tried to compose himself. He let out an upset breath and spat in Bill's face.

The demon did NOT like that. He growled angrily and wiped his face, standing up straight again as he clenched his fists. "You know, I was going to be a little nicer going about this..but now..I really don't want to." His smirk only grew more sinister, twitching with rage.

Dipper's eyes widened and he gulped. He'd never seen Bill mad before and it was pretty fucking scary.

Bill lifted his foot and put it on the seat of the chair, between Dipper's legs.
He blushed, already knowing what he was going to do. "Bill, please don- a-awk-" But he was too late.

Smirking, the blonde, pressed down on Dipper's crotch, rubbing it and causing some friction.

"A-ah-" The blush on the teen's face increased and he hated himself for thinking about how good it felt. "St-stop it-"

He chuckled darkly. "How about no?" He pressed harder.

This caused Dipper to let out an unwanted moan. He shut his eyes tight as if to try and hide himself.

"Awww~ I want you to look at me, Pinetree~"

Dipper suddenly felt the pressure lift from his nether regions and sighed in relief. However, that relief didn't last long as he felt a new weight on himself. He opened his eyes reluctantly to see that the other was now sitting on his lap, facing him, his legs wrapped around him and the chair. He blushed darkly, knowing the demon could feel it.. "G-get off," he ordered to no avail whatsoever.

Bill ignored him completely, lowering his head down to Dipper's neck, to which the teen froze. He began to lick in places where he knew that the other would be sensitive. Below the ear, near the jawline, and even all the way down to the collarbone. But he wanted more access to the boy, so his nails turned to claws and he started to rip his shirt from the collar down, tearing Dipper's skin in the process.

The brunette seethed in pain and made a few sounds of distress. Blood ran from the wounds.

The blonde looked at his work before slowly licking up the blood from one of the scratches.

He winced at the pain. Though he'd never admit it, the pain felt kinda good and the licks especially got him going.

"Listen~ I know you like it~ So how about you just give in, hm?~"

"I-I..."

Bill smirked and kissed him passionately, but slowly.

Dipper's face heated up even more and he panicked internally. Eventually though, he gave in and kissed back.

The demon's smirk increased even through the kiss and he suddenly roughened it. His claws now gone, his hands wrapped around the teen's thin waist. He bit the other's lip harshly, causing Dipper to inhale in a sharp gasp. Using it as an opportunity, Bill slipped his tongue into his mouth. He left no part unclaimed as he dug his nails into the other's skin and grinded lightly on his lap.

The brunette couldn't do anything but let it happen. He also couldn't suppress the moans that escaped his lips.

Bill pulled away, causing Dipper to let out a slight whine. He smirked at that and stood up, walking back some to make sure they both had full view of each other. Slowly, he began to strip off his clothes. Piece by piece by piece by piece. Taking his sweet time. Untying the apron, unbuttoning his shirt, and slipping off his pants and underwear separately. All while keeping his searing and sexy eyes on the boy.

Dipper watched the whole thing with wide eyes, almost drooling at the sight. His blush was extremely intense and his mind was racing for what was gonna happen next.

Once Bill was finally done, he snickered and walked back towards him. He bent down, putting his mouth close to the teen's ear. His lips brushed his lobe as he whispered a single word,

"Payback~"

.

.

Dipper gasped awake suddenly. He felt so hot in his bed. It was all a dream... He sighed in relief. But then he realized and looked under his blanket. "Shit." He got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to deal with himself. "Fuck you, Cipher."

(A/n) SIKE! NO SEX FOR YOUUU >:3 But did you get the ending of this chapter? Hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...