Goner || Kangmin harem (강민 x...

By Linlin-Macaroon

Inspired by Diabolik lovers// Verivery were on their way to Music bank when a terrible accident happened, sad... More

CHAPTER 1:Reboot
CHAPTER 2: Rest in pieces, Hoyoung's plates
CHAPTER 3:Storytime
CHAPTER 5:Long lost lullabies
CHAPTER 6:I was in a what!?
CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected
CHAPTER 8:Sit down and get comfy
CHAPTER 9:Stay Gold
CHAPTER 10:Hang out
CHAPTER 11:A day (night) at the Amusement park
CHAPTER 12:Image, who is she?
CHAPTER 13:Oops, we all fell for him
CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical
CHAPTER 15:Asshole contest
CHAPTER 16:Go beyond the barrier
CHAPTER 17:We can be friends
CHAPTER 18:Dark days
CHAPTER 19:Jiwook = Asshole
CHAPTER 20:Burn
CHAPTER 21:Rotten cake
CHAPTER 22:Flare
I aM fINe!!!!
Murder sounds delightful (kidding)
I can't even anymore
Give me death
sOn of a ShOTguN
I just-
Albums + Track
Bloody Hell
EXCUSE ME YDIFIDISIA
THESE MOTHERFU- WYDJFODIDVB
Yay!!!!
LEZZGO VERRERHI
Welcome to clown town folks!!
CHAPTER 23:Goner

CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves

376 10 6
By Linlin-Macaroon

Kangmin felt really pumped up today to the point where he hit Minchan on his shoulders.

"You're looking well rested", The vampire snickered.

"Oh shush you big baby", Kangmin said back.

Minchan looked surprised, but went back into listening to his music.

"Aish! Party pooper! I can't believe vampire Minchan-hyung is such a party pooper", Kangmin stated and left the area.

Minchan can't even describe how insulted he was by Kangmin's words, he stood up, followed him, but failed to corner him.

"Good luck next time, party pooper", Kangmin teased, sticking his tongue out.

Yeonho saw what happened and laughed at the older vampire.

"Not used to this, huh", He giggled and left.

Minchan clicked his tongue and decided to destroy the bathroom wall, which led to Hoyoung screaming because he was getting dressed up, and it also led to a pillow being thrown at him.

Yeonho sat on the couch and observed Hina's picture.

"Minchan really looks like you", He muttered.

He saw Dongheon enter the room looking amused.

"Something good happened?", He asked.

The oldest nodded his head and laughed again.

Yeonho soon understood what he was laughing about when he saw a very angry Gyehyeon covered in dirt chase Dongheon around the castle.

"Understandable", He said, looking at the footprints Gyehyeon left.

Kangmin was planning on taking a bath, but to his demise, Mr.Snobber has gotten in the bathtub first, with his clothes still on.

"Who on earth, takes a bath like this?!", He exclaimed.

Minchan took off his headphones and flipped him off.

"I do, deal with it, unless you want to help me get undressed", He said, looking serious and all.

Kangmin threw a towel at him and slammed the door,
"You pervert!!", He screamed when the door closed.

Minchan smiled to himself and put his headphones back on, relaxing once again.

When Yongseung entered his room,he was shocked to see Kangmin angrily glaring at the bathroom door.

"Lee Minchan you fucking pervert!", He screamed on the top of his lungs.

Minchan came out of the bathroom wearing new clothing and tossed the wet ones to Kangmin.

"I'm not your laundry maid", The human hissed and threw the clothes back at Minchan and stomped to the door still glaring at the vampire and closed it.

Yongseung sighed and picked up the rubix cube he just bought.

"The fuck is that?", The other asked.

"It's a rubix cube, Kangmin told me that human Yongseung is good at this, so I'm giving it a try", He explained.

Minchan rolled his eyes at the mention of the other's name, he sat down on his bed and saw that the other already finished his cube.

"What did he say about me?", He asked.

Yongseung smiled and told him everything.

He said you were quite the goofball, and as you know that dog doll he owns, originally belonged to the human you.

One time we all got jealous because he chose you as the older brother he was most thankful of, because you give the best hugs, and he also mentioned that you act stupid on purpose but you're actually really smart, it sounds like something you wouldn't do isn't it.

Minchan stared at the medals and trophies on his side of the bedroom.

Yongseung also had alot, but
Minchan's almost fills his entire space.

"Yeah, it does sound like something, I wouldn't do", He agreed.

When Kangmin was in their room, the younger was surprised to see the amount of awards vampire Minchan had,it made him wonder about human Minchan-hyung's awards, he only told them about the Math diploma anyways.

But he was too angry at the vampire to even check what his awards were, he probably should've but it's too late for that now, guess his questions will never be answered.

Knowing that he's dealing with Mr.Snobber, he would probably just ignore him.

Hoyoung gathered them all for dinner, and saw that the human had fallen asleep.

"Kangmin, wake up", He said.

Kangmin stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up,he only moved to his side.

"Fine then, you won't wake up", Hoyoung threatened and used his powers to wake up the other boy.

Kangmin sat up quickly and was breathing heavily.

"Hello, now let's go eat", The other said, Kangmin nodded and followed behind him.

The dining room was filled with tension, Gyehyeon and Dongheon got into a nasty fight, Yeonho and Hoyoung had beef earlier, Minchan and Kangmin can't get along well, and Yongseung is stuck there feeling the awkwardness growing.

"Wow, Hoyoung-hyung this tastes good!", He compliments.

Hoyoung smiled a little and patted his head,
"Thanks Yongseung", He said.

While eating Kangmin felt someone staring at him, he didn't even have to look to know that it was Minchan.

"Dongheon-hyung can you teach this pathetic brother of yours some manners!!", He said.

Dongheon was shocked and Minchan was angry.

"Wow! Look who's talking!", The vampire shot back.

Yeonho tried to calm the two of them down, but none want to back him up.

"It ain't my fault you're such a dramatic little turd!"

"At least I ain't a little bitch who cries when I lose someone"

"Excuse you, I cried that day because I fucking lost you!"

"Well don't, I didn't ask you to cry when I died"

"STOP!!", Dongheon shouted.

The two went silent and sat back down.

"Kangmin, watch your words, and Minchan, watch your attitude", He added.

Both of them ate again, and looked like they were about go murder each other after this, because they were eating quickly.

After dinner, none of them talked about what happened, but it is still a terrible idea to put Minchan and Kangmin is one room, and it looks like the others didn't get the memo.

"I'm sorry what!?", Both of them exclaimed.

"It's easy, just say I'm sorry", Yongseung said.

The two looked away and kept glaring at each other.

"I'm not apologizing to this pathetic excuse", Kangmin said.

"Well me either, I don't want to apologize to Mr. I lost my hyungs, please pity me", Minchan said back.

It was past 12 midnight, and no one was saying anything.

"Bitch", Kangmin muttered.

"What did you just call me?", Minchan asked.

"A bitch", The younger said, a little louder.

"Listen here squirt! Last time I checked you're still the youngest!!", Minchan snarled.

Kangmin didn't like that, he didn't like that at all, he was fuming up.

"Well listen here Mr.Snobber, you are just like your mother", Kangmin pointed out.

The others gulped and were scared for him,
Minchan huffed and carried him.

"Put me down asshole!!", Kangmin screamed.

Minchan wasn't listening, he went past the living room and to the pond, where he threw the human boy in.

Kangmin floated and flipped him off,
"How does it feel huh, squirt?", Minchan teased.

Yeonho ran to them first and helped Kangmin out of the water.

"I'm out! Bye dickheads",Minchan said, and flew straight to his bedroom.

Yongseung went to get towels for Kangmin.

"I fucking hate him", He mentioned, and started to cry on Yeonho's shirt.

Minchan has done it again, someone got into his nerves and he tried to kill him,and this time, it was a person he loves.
______________________________________
A/N:
Just this once, let me

Kangmin: *exists*

Vampire Verivery: He's okay, I guess

Vampire Minchan: Kill me please! Oh wait, you can't I'll kill him instead

Vampire Verivery: Lee Minchan!!! You are not doing such thing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 31.6K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
60.6K 5.5K 89
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] [𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] -𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❝𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖...
80.5K 3.3K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...