5 too many brothers

Galing kay RayaFire2

15 year old strong-willed and confident Arianna, is in for a shock when her cold and powerful brothers decide... Higit pa

~~Characters~~
~ Plans Change ~ 𝟙
~ You Again ~ 𝟚
~ Second Time Around ~ 𝟛
~ Bits And Pieces ~ 𝟝
~ New Normal~ 𝟞

~ You First, Me Second ~ 𝟜

4.3K 101 12
Galing kay RayaFire2

I wake up to the bright sun seeping through the satin pastel coloured curtains. I scan the room, realising that I'd been tucked in to bed and my jewellery was laying on the nightstand beside me. As I look around at my old room, the feelings came like a wave crashing down. I felt that sense of overwhelming nostalgia and that feeling of my heart aching to be home once again. 

I didn't want these feelings, I tried years to completely ignore and surpress them into nothing and now it's been completely undone, all my efforts gone to waste.

I see my old pink fluffy bunny plush toy sitting above my wardrobe, I could feel the fur in my hands without even touching it. They put that there on purpose. I know they did. They know how much that toy meant to me and guess what, they didn't even have the curtesy to let me leave with it. 

Ugh. This is too much. I don't even understand why I'm here, why now? Where's my parents? What did I do to deserve the fate I received? What about Ryan? Oh god, I miss him so much and I didn't even say goodbye. 

Phone. Yes, where's my phone? I need to text him and tell him I'm okay. 

I slide out of my silky bed sheets and search my cupboards and draws for my phone but to no luck. All of them held old drawings that I had drawn and no phone in sight, just my earrings on the night table. 

Fuck. My brothers took it. 

Slowly I creep my way out of my room and tippy toe downstairs so I won't alarm them. 

The stairs were so unlike the orpahange's, these didn't make a sound. 

"Where are you off to little lady?" A low voice startles me.

"Jeez Xavier, I'm going downstairs to get my phone which you guys stole" I hiss and continue to make my way downstairs. Him following behind me.

"No, why would you do that Eli?" 

"Luke, it's my decision. Leave it" 

I pause behind the last corner until I'd face my brothers, I feel Xaviers presence close behind. 

"Why is it just your decision? Not like you always make the smartest choices". 

The tension in the room was intense, two of my brothers who I could tell were Lukas and Elijah were arguing about something. Small growls erupted from them as their voices started to raise. 

"I'm the eldest, therefore it is always my decison and don't fucking bring up my bad choices again Lukas. I'm warning you." Eli said in a very authoritatarian tone, I could tell that he was trying to remain calm but whatever they were talking about was making it hard. 

Luke scoffed, I felt really awkward just hiding behind the wall but I'm more surprised as to why Xavier is just standing here nonchalantly with me. 

"You go out first or I will" he whispers in my ear with a smirk. Well nevermind, looks like Xavier is going to out that I've been eavesdropping after all.

"Ugh seriously? They are obviously in the middle of something" I look at him like he's stupid as I point towards my other brothers, "see".

He just laughs and places his hand on my cheek, "oh please, this is normal, get used to it". 

"LUKE" Eli bellows, making Xavier stop in his path. Even Xavier turned around hesitantly.

Eli's authority clearly intimidated the boys to some extreme, they must be pretty disciplined if they're willing to leave it.

The next minute I realise I'm the spotlight as I feel a hand push me into the even brighter light. 

"Arianna, what are you doing?" Luke questions me as he headed for the door, I send him a puzzled look and then before I know it. Mr Trouble Maker is taking the lead. 

"Well boys, I think we've got ourselves a little eardropper" he laughs in a cynical manner, like he was mocking what I had done yet her did the same thing. 

"Hey, you were with me!" I immediately responded in hopes of defending myself in front of Eli. Especially after I heard that scene.

Luke rolls his eyes and continues to leave, Jake too. 

"Did you eavesdrop on my conversation Arianna?" Eli walks forward with his shoulders crossed, peering down at me while maintaining that cold face. 

I grit my teeth, frustrated because I'm getting blamed even though Xavier did it too. "Yes, what were you talking about?" He was slightly shocked that I seemed to have admitted it but he still remained composed. 

Xaviers smirk behind Eli's shoulder sent me mad. He will probably get off scot free and I'm the one having to face big bad Elijah. 

"I appreciate your honesty but I will not tolerate that behaviour. Also, keep your questions to yourself, I don't answer shit" he says with a bitterly tone at the end. I think he believes that long eye contact will just make me more intimidated...I can't say it's not working.

"I'm your sister, I deserve to know. I thought you were talking about me so now I definitely deserve to know" I argued back trying to remain calm but he was pissing me off now. 

His face grew more annoyed as his eyebrows furrowed. I'm guessing he didn't like my answer. 

"No you don't, end of story. Now follow me to my office Arianna" he orders me and begins to stride away, edging for me to follow behind. 

"It's Aria" I mumble. 

He stops and my stomach drops as he slowly turns to face me dead in the eye. "It's Arianna" he seethes in the latest tone. 

Why does he have to be so controlling? It's my name so my choice, ugh. 

We finally arrive into yet another luxurious room. Folders neatly placed on bookshelves and the wooden floor matched the cedar desk. 

I take my seat on the smooth jet black leather chairs while Eli takes his head chair. 

It feels just like some job interview. But no, this is a sibling talk...In a huge modern office and a metre and half between us. 

"Arianna, I firstly want to say that I'm deeply sorry for the trauma caused by what happened many years ago. I know it was sudden and deceiving but I want you to know that you're back where you belong and I will do my best to make sure you are supported in life from this moment on." His voice was filled with some level of remorse and genuity but his blank face just made him feel so distant from me. This heartfelt apology no longer that heartfelt. 

He finished with a small smile in which I returned but it didn't help with his sincerity. 

"Okay". 

He stared at me for a while, studying my expression. I didn't know what else to say besides 'okay'. This dry apology doesn't change much at all. 

"Arianna. I'd like to know if you were treated well over there. Is there anything I should know? I want to know that you had uh... a good experience I guess" he asks concerned, looking deeper in my eyes to try and see if his intimidation will make me spill everything. 

Hell no. If I'm not allowed to know things that he said then I'm telling him nothing. 

I lean forward a bit, raised my eyebrows slightly and pursed my lips. Grabbed my pointer and thumb, pinched them together and pretended to zip my lips together as as smirk stretched over my face. And threw away the key. 

"Don't test me Arianna" he huffs annoyed. 

"If you don't tell me, then I don't tell you, Elijah" 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...