ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ఌ ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By lattebyun

ఌ ɢᴀɴɢ/ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ ఌ "ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ" More

intro
cast
cast
cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 12

1.3K 40 2
By lattebyun

"Areum!!! Get up!!! We get to train together today!!"
I groaned at the yelling and slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light coming through my window.

My door flung open revealing an excited looking Jisung. He smiled brightly, walked over to the side of my bed and sat down next to me. "Jisung, if you want me to come downstairs to train with you, you gotta leave so I can get dressed."

"Uh.. oops sorry.. heh..." he rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly smiled. I laughed and told him I'd be down in a bit, completely forgetting that I would need help getting downstairs. I got up and quickly changed clothes, well quick enough for someone with a cast and crutches that is, and made my way to the top of the stairs.

I remember Taeyong saying that 127 will be going to the hospital tonight with Eunjin to break in and get the medical equipment that we don't have. So they are probably busy getting the vans and other things ready.

Oh I know, Jeno won't be busy right now, hopefully anyway. I made my way to Jenos room hoping that he was in there. I knocked a few times, but no one answered. I went to the door beside his to see if Jaemin was in there, "Nana? are you in there?"

"Yeah, hold on." I heard him shuffling around and looking through stuff. A few minutes later the door opened revealing a brightly smiling Jaemin.

"Sorry I just took a shower and was putting clothes on, but you okay? Do you need anything? You aren't hurt are you??" He frantically asked thinking that I might have hurt myself even more.

"It's okay," I laughed, "but I mean besides the fact I have a broken leg and a bunch of stitches, I'm pretty good." I laughed. He chuckled, "well what do you need? Help down the stairs?"

"I was going to ask you where Jeno was, but since you offered.. can you please help me down the stairs nana?" I smiled. He laughed at my attempt of doing aegyo, "Yeah, hop on."

He turned around and let me get on his back. He started to walk away and leave my crutches until I had to tell him to get them. He carried me downstairs and told me that he thought Jeno might be in the training area, probably boxing. Instead of looking for Jeno, I made my way to the kitchen in hopes that someone had made breakfast.

The kitchen was completely empty and there was absolutely no food made for breakfast either. I also noticed that I haven't seen anyone besides nana and sung today. Normally it's loud and there's someone in like every room. I mean I know 127 are busy, but where the heck is wayv, like I haven't heard Lucas's loud ass any. Speaking of, where is Chenle? I could hear a pin drop, it's that quiet.

I shrugged off the weird thought and looked through the cabinets for something to eat. I decided I would just eat a bowl of cereal, but realized I wouldn't be able to reach the bowls.

I sat at the table for a moment, thinking of how I could get a bowl down when it hit me, I could use my crutches!

I stood up and walked over to the cabinet and took one of my crutches and raised it in the air, I had almost knocked the bowl down when I heard someone gasp. I turned around and saw Doyoung standing there with his mouth open. "What are you doing in my kitchen?!"

"uh, trying to get something to eat?" I looked at him weirdly. "You are going to break something by doing that. Why didn't you just ask someone for help?" He asked while walking over to me and getting the bowl down.

He proceeded to get the milk out, as well as the cereal. "I came down to see if you had made breakfast like you normally do, but you were no where to be seen so I figured you all were too busy to help me. I didn't wanna bother anyone." I shrugged. He face palmed, "You could have asked one of the dreamies or wayv."

"Besides you, Jaemin, and Jisung, I haven't seen anyone today. and is it just me or is the house abnormally quiet?"

"Now that you mention it, I haven't heard Lucas or Chenle yell today. It is a bit strange." He said. "Should we be worried?"

"I'm sure they're fine, they might just be training in the basement. I know Taeyong has mentioned something about Dream having a mission soon."

"What, that's not fair. That's my team and I can't even go on the mission." I pouted. "Jisung can't either" he chuckled, "Hes stuck training with you still and besides it's just a small mission to help with training."

"Thanks for helping, but if you're busy what are you doing here?" I asked. "No problem and I came to get some water for some of the members, I'll be going now. Do you need anything else?"

"No I'm good thanks!" I smiled. He smiled and waved me bye, leaving me alone again to eat my cereal.

Once I finished I put my bowl in the sink and made my way to the living room. I heard the Tv and was wandering who was in there, I also just needed someone to help me down the stairs so I can go learn how to hack with Jisung.

I was surprised to see all of wayv, except YangYang, in the living room. "Hey guys" I smiled. "Hey Ren" Xiaojun smiled at me. "What are you guys doing?"

"We are taking the day off to rest since we've had a lot of missions while you were in the hospital." Kun smiled.

"oh, well if one of you don't mind, could you help me down to the basement? I'm supposed to meet Yang and Jisung down there."

"I'll help!" Lucas said. "I can help" Hendery smiled at me. "I offered first!" Lucas exclaimed, standing up.

"Hendery you can take her. Lucas sit down, you're still injured and you need to rest. Don't make me send you up to your room." Kun said, glaring at the boy.

"Hop on" Hendery smiled brightly. He carried me down to the basement and decided he'd just carry me on to the hackers room. "Thanks Kunhang" I smiled. "Anytime!" he waved and went back upstairs.

"It's about time you got here" Jisung said. I stuck my tongue out at him, "I was eating breakfast for your information and also I would have been here quicker if you would have waited on me. You know I need help getting down the stairs."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed, "Sorry... I forgot" I laughed and ruffled his hair, "it's okay."

"Alright you two, let's get started we've got a lot to work on." YangYang stated and cracked his fingers. I sighed, this is gonna be a long week.

✽✽✽

Eunjins pov

I nervously sat outside the back of the hospital waiting for the boys to show up. The hospital is oddly closed every other night, don't ask why cause I'm honestly not sure myself. It's a pretty small hospital and in a very small area as well, so we don't really get much business. I also don't know any of the other members except for the ones that visited Areum and then Taeyong and honestly he intimidates me. He's kinda scary.

I remember him showing up the night Areum was brought in, he said he was her boyfriend. But.. they didn't act like they were together when he came the other day and he never showed up after the incident.

Maybe he lied or something, oh well. I wish Areum could come with them tonight, it'd be a bit less stressful.

I heard the sound of a car and looked up from the ground to see multiple black vans pull up. I watched as ten very handsome boys got out of the vans and made their way to me.

I quickly became nervous and started fidgeting with my hands. "Eunjin? Are you ready?" I looked up to see Taeyong hovering over me.

I quickly nodded and got my keys to the hospital out. I walked to the back door, which leads to the basement and opened it up. We keep all of our extra equipment and medical supplies down there.

"Good. Alright boys, grab everything that Taeil has on his list to get. Only get the necessities." Taeyong said. He looks so cold and intimidating.

"Jungwoo? Have you hacked the security cameras?" Taeyong was standing at the door waiting for the boys signal. I guess he was in one of the vans.

I'm assuming that the Jungwoo boy managed to get in and turn the cameras off, because the next moment Taeyong lead the others into the building.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I decided I'd just sit on the bench nearby and wait for them to get done. I had to lock up and make sure everything looked normal inside, that way hopefully no one would notice anything.

I also need to quit my job here since I'll soon be working with them. Honestly I'm quiet nervous to be in a mafia, but Areum seems nice and I believe that she wouldn't join if they were that bad.

It took the boys a few hours but they eventually got all of the equipment and medical supplies that they needed and loaded it all onto the vans.

I made my way inside to make sure that everything seemed to look normal and that everything was still in its place. I was about to make my way out when Taeyong walked in.

"Thank you. I will be sending someone to come pick you up from your house on Friday. Have everything you need packed and ready to go. You will be living with us from now on."

I nodded and followed him back outside. I locked the door and asked him if he had turned the cameras back on yet. He told me that Jungwoo had turned them back on and that he also put in footage that he copied and put it in place of the footage that would have looked as to be missing. That way everything looks normal.

"We will be going now. I'm sure you have Areums number so if you need anything call. Goodbye." He made his way into one of the vans and left. The rest of the vans following.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Why does he seem so cold all the time? I shrugged at my question and made my way to my car.

The other boys seem to be weary around me as well. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because I volunteered to be in a mafia. Or maybe they just don't like me. I shook my head at my thoughts. I need to stop overthinking everything.

Hopefully they will warm up to me and I can't wait to see Areum again. It probably gets a bit stressful being the only girl.

Areums pov

It's like 12am now and we are still sitting in here training. My eyes hurt from looking at the computer screen for so long and I'm tired. I looked over at Jisung and he was already half asleep on his keyboard.

YangYang still had as much energy as ever and looked eager to teach us something else. He was about to start explaining something again, but I quickly cut him off.

"YangYang, I'm truly happy to be learning from you, honestly, but it's freaking 12am and Jisung is literally asleep." I motioned to the boy, "Can't we just begin tomorrow where we left off?"

"I suppose you're right. I didn't even notice how late it was." he chuckled. I shook my head at him and laughed, "Come on let's go to bed." I shook Jisungs shoulder slightly and he raised his head up, "Jisung you can go to bed now."

He lazily got up and made his way to his room. He had his eyes half closed and was walking straight for the wall, but before I could say anything he ran into it. I cringed and shook my head. I'll be surprised if he makes it up the stairs. Speaking of, "Yang can you carry me up to my room? I've gotta make it up two flights of stairs and yeah that's not gonna happen by myself."

He laughed, "yeah, hop on." I got on his back and he walked out of the hacking room. He stopped though when we heard a big bang come from the door leading into the underground parking garage. I frowned wandering who was coming in this late.

"Who was that?" YangYang asked. "I don't know, maybe it's 127. They went to get the stuff from the hospital."

"Oh you're probably right, but let's go make sure just in case." We made our way back there to see the boys carrying in multiple items, such as hospital beds and other big things.

"Areum? YangYang? What are you two doing up still?" Taeyong stopped when he noticed us standing there watching them.

"We just finished training and was about to go to bed when we heard noises coming from back here." YangYang answered. "Okay, well go on to bed then."

We nodded and made our way to the second floor. YangYang took me to my room and sat me on my bed. He placed my crutches against the wall next to the bed. "Thanks Yang."

He smiled, "No problem, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
232K 4.6K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...
3.2K 55 32
ᴺᵒᵗᵉˢ: ᴺᶜᵗ ᴹᵃᶠⁱᵃ/ᶜʳⁱᵐᵉ ᵃᵘ ᴮᵒᵒᵏ ᵀʷᵒ ⁱⁿ "ᵀʰᵉ ᴮʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᴼⁿᵉˢ" ˢᵉʳⁱᵉˢ! ᴿᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᵂʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ: ²⁰²³/⁰⁶/²⁹ ⁻ ²⁰²³/⁰⁹/²⁶ ᴬˡˡ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ © ⁻ ᴺⁱˣˣᵒⁿⁿʸ
139K 7.2K 66
➳𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ➳𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝙰𝚄 ➳"𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙴 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳𝚂 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙸�...