eyes ₰ l.hs ✓

By enhypenyaya

lonely eyes she had those lonely eyes i only know 'cause i have them too ⟳ a short story featuring enhypen's... More

【lonely eyes...】
l
o
n
e
l
y
e
e
s
【lonely eyes. 】
【special chapter】

y

4.6K 373 22
By enhypenyaya

𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔

precariously, the boy wanders along the sidewalk, occasionally following the lines onto an empty road. he can't find her. it's been a few hours and there's no sign of theia anywhere.

suddenly, a sharp push hits against his shoulder, followed by a menacing chuckle.

it's the same boys he had beat up last week, except more of them. they move dangerously close to the heeseung, surrounding him like hyenas, eyes almost glowing in intimidation. he counts in his head. 3, 2-

a strong punch to his right cheek. he collapses to the ground, letting the boys continue to kick him and shove him.

heeseung considers fighting back. but what's the use? he has no energy, he has no strength. he feels weak and useless.

why has she left him? where has she gone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 58 11
This is a story about five animal friends. Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo, Melman the giraffe and Samantha the human sized fox. The...
250K 14.1K 32
When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The guy who she also helped her on the airport...
Your Eyes By Ally

Fanfiction

57.9K 1.6K 7
Soulmate AU. Everyone has a soulmate. There's a catch however, you can't see the color of your soulmates eyes. So if your soulmate had green eyes, yo...
505K 29.9K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...