the d'amalio twin

By character56

~Charli d'amalio has a twin sister named Chloe~ ~Started July 5th 2020~ More

chapter 1: who's on first
chapter 2: wishing
chapter 3: rooms
chapter 4: talking
chapter 5: still softish
chapter 6: hype house fight
chapter 7: Texas
chapter 8: space invader part 1
chapter 9: space invader part 2
chapter 10: twitter fingers
chapter 11: the fans wanna know
chapter 12: boxing
chapter 14: the fans wanna know pt. 2
chapter 15: nose surgery
chapter 16: poor Dix
chapter 17: going back home
A/n: thank you
chapter 18: birthday
chapter 19: Olivia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chapter 20: Sway fight
chapter 21: living meme
chapter 22: Lights camera action
chapter 23: Flying
chapter 24: FML๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 25: Falling
chapter 26: be happy remix
chapter 27: bad news
chapter 28: restaurant 1
chapter 29: restaurant 2
Chapter 30: I Love You
chapter 31: 100 million/The shade ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Chapter 32: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: Big News
Chapter 34 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 37: Christmas
IMPORTANT NOTES
Chapter 38: New years
Chapter 39: New years part 2
Chapter 40: The new life

chapter 13: hospital

2.7K 40 12
By character56

I got home to sway house and went to my room and got ready for bed. I went to bed and tried to forget about what happened today.

Then next day I woke up and got dressed for the day cause I have meetings with Michael and the boys.

i walk downstairs get a bowl of fruit and a glass of Orange juice and go to the meeting room or office as some people would call it. I sat down and waited for the guys to come down.

We are now starting to talk about what I have planned for the year and my career while the fact that Quinton is moving out and is joining a.gaming house not to far from here, Josh and jaden might come back, Griffin might leave, Noah is staying and isn't dating James Charles, and I think Anthony is leaving and I don't really know about kio but Bryce and I are staying and now we're talking about me and my future.

We were half way talking when I get a call, I declined it then I got another one. " I'm sorry." I said then I answered it. When I heard what happened I almost collapsed to where Bryce shot up and caught me.

Mom
Me
Thoughts/ dialog

Charli's in the hospital!

What? Why? What happened

The hate really got to her
she was hurt, they were calling
her fat.

I could hear the tears in moms voice.

Why would someone say that

I don't know but please
come in an hour they say no
one can come in right now

I'll be there in an hour

A/n: I know this never happened,
this is just for the story, please don't hurt yourself!!!

Right there, me still being held up straight at the table, I broke down into tears not pretty ones either. Michael ran up to me and hugged me super tight whispering nice little comments into my ear to try and calm me down, it worked enough to where I can talk. " Thank you." I said standing up and walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Noah asked. " My room to get dressed to leave." I said walking up the stairs.

I walk upstairs and look at Charli's Twitter seeing what she tweeted before she hurt herself.

After I saw them, I was pissed, I couldn't hold the anger in really so I tweeted..

then got dressed to go to the hospital.

i ran downstairs and asked someone to drive me to the hospital, Noah said he would do it and it's a half an hour drive so we left now and went to Starbucks for breakfast.

Chloe d'amelio posted...

✈❤💬

this is my twin sister, best friend, other half i guess you could say, but, she is one of the nicest and most pure people I've ever met. And the fact that she gets so much hate hurts. And what is it even for? Please enlighten me! Fat shaming is really bad and could really get in someone's head, Charli doesn't deserve the hate she gets, no one does. I mean what is it for? If you're trying to make her feel like shit, it's definitely working, this isn't fair, and you can tell me all your want 'oh well, suck it up buttercup, life's not fair.' I know ok, I know life's not fair but still, y'all don't know how it feels to have everyone judge you, you guys don't even know us. It's hard having all of America commenting on our looks and weight. she isn't 'too' fat. Charli had always had problems with confidence in her body, Dixie has the same thing, if they think there body doesn't fit the outfit right they'll change clothes, even if you say they look good in it, especially if it's 100% true, that they look fantastic. I also have something like that but I just don't feel confident because I'm always told to cover my stomach because you can see my ribs, that I should eat more. I've had people offer to buy me food so I can actually get belly fat so you can't see apart of my body, that's not even bad, everyone has one, some people you can't see theres, but you can see mine, what's different?!! Social media used to be social, now it's hate with a side of socialness.

Comment disabled

We made it to the hospital and I ran in and asked for her room, they let me in. I ran in and saw her laying in the bed unconscious. I walked up to her bed and held her hand silently crying. Noah came in and pulled me into a hug rubbing my back. I turned my head around and he kissed my cheek, I turned back around to look at my sister.

I've been at the hospital for about an hour and I now have to leave so we're getting ready to leave. We walk to the car and I started to tear up. " Bubba, it's ok! She's a fighter, I mean she lived with you for 14 years, she can and will get through this." I laughed a little while he was talking.

We got home and all the boys came and gave me a hug then I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 211 28
" ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
995K 16.4K 47
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...
36.1K 580 14
โ™ก"๐‡๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž"โ™ก _____Dixie D'amelio_____
75.6K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...