Always Meant to Be

By ladyhope7

Hoseok had always wanted to present as a beta... but of course, fate had other plans. [ OR: Hoseok, who lives... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue

Chapter Two

1.1K 109 14
By ladyhope7

When Hoseok opened his eyes again he was greeted with an unfamiliar ceiling, the aches in his body were still there, but less intense, more...sore than anything. Hoseok's eyes grew wide as his thoughts came back to him, memories of where he'd passed out in the middle of Seoul flooding back into the light.

Hoseok frantically tried to move, to sit up, "N-Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok called out, fear gripping his veins as he prayed that the alpha was nearby, or any of Hoseok's betas. Anyone.

Hoseok felt an overwhelming urge to create something...to feel safe...to...

To nest.

Hoseok looked around the unfamiliar room, it was a bedroom that he didn't recognize, just as he was about to call out again, the door opened. Revealing a man with dark hair and dark eyes. The man was broader than Hoseok, muscular and well built. The man was...the man was handsome, was the first thing that Hoseok was able to register, and then, the small clothes pin that was pitching the strangers nose, the rigid body language of the man as he stilled there in the doorway. "You're up..."

"Who are you?!" Hoseok all but screamed, moving further back into the bed to create even more distance between the strange man. Hoseok frantically moved the pillows and covers to surround him. Trying desperately to feel safe. A desperate attempt to nest. "Why am I here? Where's my pack?!"

"P-pack?" The man stuck on the word, "You were accepted into a pack while unpresented?"

"Answer the question!" Hoseok demanded, fear trilling in his voice.

The man's hands came up in surrender, "Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you. I promise I- I won't harm you in any way. I swear."

"What am I doing here?" Hoseok asked, his voice growing wet through his fear.

The man's hands fell down to his sides, now it was his turn to look towards Hoseok with wide eyes, "You...you really don't know? Honestly, I should be the one asking you that..."

"Don't play with me. Tell me!" Hoseok demanded, his voice losing its strength and succumbing to the fear quivering in his chest.

"You're presenting." The man confessed.

"No...no I'm not. Don't lie to me!" Hoseok lashed, "I'm just- I'm just sick I need medicine please just...just leave me alone." Hoseok choked on a sob, "I need my pack...I need my Namjoon-ah...my alpha..."

Something red flashed in the man's eyes at that, taking a careful step into the room, slow, "You're going to be okay, I promise. Nothing is going to hurt you. I only want to help."

"D- don't come any closer!" Hoseok snapped, his hands flying in front of him.

"Okay." The man nodded, "Okay I won't move. I promise."

"Just..." Hoseok's head was spinning, "Just stay there...don't move."

The man stood still, asking in a gentle voice, "What's your name?"

"Jung Hoseok." He whimpered quietly.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Hoseok. You can call me hyung, okay?" The man spoke gently, "Do you know how presenting works, Hoseok?"

"Of course I do!" Hoseok snapped, "My alpha presented quickly, and painlessly. He always told me that he felt sick one morning, and by the afternoon he knew he was an alpha." Hoseok whimpered when another wave of aching pain came thrudding into his body, Hoseok focused on making his nest as he continued steadfast, his voice wavering, "And my beta babies, it was easy, overnight for them. They woke up and they just knew that they had presented."

"And do you know how it is to present as an omega, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked softly.

Hoseok looked up towards Yoongi with wide, tear filled eyes. Vulnerable, "How?"

"Your wolf will awaken while your human form is asleep, by the morning your body will be going through changes that cause aches and pains. The later in life you present, the harder the presentation hits." Yoongi spoke slowly and carefully, as if he was talking to something precious, his voice tapering off to a whisper, "Omega presentations are the hardest to go through."

Hoseok's heart dropped through the floor, his hands shaking against the pillows of his nest, but for a different reason this time. "No..."

"Hoseok, you're presenting."

Hoseok shook his head, a sob escaping his lips, "No...no stop don't say it...please don't..."

"You're an omega, Hoseok."

"No." Hoseok shook his head, feeling out of breath, "No I...I can't be! I'm a beta! I have to be a beta!"

Yoongi's brows knit in concern, "What's wrong with presenting as an omega?"

"Everything." Hoseok felt hot, frustrated, helpless and alone. His nest wasn't working, he needed his pack, he needed his alpha's scent. He needed... "I...I have to go. I have to find my pack. I need my alpha." Hoseok spoke with the last remaining strength he had left.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere like this. You'll pass out on the drive there and...and Hoseok it's already hard enough for me to keep my distance from you. Even with all the windows down I wouldn't be able to drive you back safely. Not when your scent is so strong." Yoongi spoke regretfully.

Hoseok's eyes grew wide, "Oh my god...oh god you..." Hoseok's voice grew small, suddenly everything made sense, the large stature of the man, the clothes pin on his nose to keep him from breathing in Hoseok's new scent, the musky scent that filled the room and Hoseok's lungs.

"You're an alpha."

Yoongi sighed, "Yes."

"You're going to hurt me."

"What?!" Yoongi's eyes grew comically wide then, taking a step back from shock, "What the...what?! No. Hoseok I would never hurt you. I was on my way to a meeting when you collapsed, I panicked. I didn't know what to do or who you were so I just...I brought you back here until you woke up. It wasn't until I laid you down on the bed that I realized what was happening, and as soon as I did, I ran out of the room. I am not going to hurt you."

"But you're an alpha." Hoseok restated, feeling small in the man's presence, something...something about Yoongi's eyes had Hoseok feeling at ease. Something about the scent that Hoseok was beginning to register more and more by the second comforted Hoseok's raging heartbeat. But Hoseok still didn't want to let his guard down, he couldn't.

"Do you already have your alpha? In your pack?"

Hoseok nodded slowly, "But he's different. My Namjoon-ah isn't like the...typical alphas."

"And who said that I was a typical alpha?" Yoongi voiced gently, "Do you have your phone? Let's call someone in your pack to come pick you up. I'm sure they're worried sick about you right now." Yoongi suggested, "But...preferably not the alpha. I'd rather not get into a fight with a head alpha being protective of his newly presented omega." Yoongi chuckled quietly, an attempt to lighten the mood.

Hoseok tried not to let his mind wander to the way Namjoon would react. Would Namjoon's wolf be protective of Hoseok? Or would his wolf smell Yoongi's alpha on him and dispose of Hoseok? The thought alone nearly sent Hoseok into another spiral as he searched his pockets for his phone, gasping, "Wait- when I passed out, I dropped my phone...did you pick it up?"

Yoongi's shoulders fell, "Oh shit...I didn't...I didn't even realize. I was so preoccupied with making sure you were okay I didn't even notice that your phone fell." Yoongi stuttered, "I can...I can give you my phone though? Do you know their numbers?"

Hoseok felt hot all over, a kind of heat that was suffocating as he shook his head, "I...I don't...I-" Hoseok swallowed, his hands tangled in his hair, "I'm so hot...god I feel like I'm on fire right now..."

"I'll..." Yoongi stuttered again, rushing to the bathroom attached to the room, "I'll start a bath for you, I've never been with anyone presenting but I've read it helps." The alpha spoke, stumbling over his feet in his efforts to rush to the bathroom and start the water.

Hoseok tried to focus on his breathing, tried to focus on the scent that was around him. It was becoming clearer and clearer by the second. Hoseok was beginning to understand how different a pheromone scent was from just a normal scent. Yoongi's was woodsy, musky, a bit like an old books scent. Hoseok found it comforting as he breathed more of the scent in with each breath, something deep down and primal, something he'd never known he'd had before...wanted to bathe in the scent.

Before Hoseok could realize what was happening, strong arms were surrounding Hoseok, lifting him up gently and cradling him to Yoongi's broad chest. Hoseok couldn't help himself from nuzzling his nose in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Hoseok." Yoongi sucked in a breath, stilling completely.

"You smell good, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok whispered in linue of a response.

It took a moment for Yoongi to move, allowing Hoseok to scent him. Yoongi chuckled lowly, helping Hoseok into the bathroom, "You're...you're something special, Hoseok." Yoongi spoke, more to himself than anything as he set Hoseok down on shaking legs, "I'm going to let you go now, the water should be cool and I've already added soap to the water. Take your time and just...call me if you need anything-"

"You're leaving?!" Hoseok's eyes snapped up, wide. It was hardly a moment ago that he'd been afraid of the man in front of him and couldn't create enough distance between them. But suddenly the thought of Yoongi leaving made Hoseok turn into a panic, "Y-you can't leave! Don't leave, where will you go? Will you even come back?!"

"I..." Yoongi started with wide eyes, "Do you...do you wish for me to stay? To help you?"

Hoseok nodded, "Yes. Yes please just...just stay here."

Yoongi searched Hoseok's face for a long moment, looking for any sign of hesitation, any faltering to Hoseok's confidence.

And when he found none, Yoongi nodded softly, "Yeah, okay. Alright. Alpha will stay with you. Here, lean on me while you undress, I'll close my eyes and help you step into the bathtub, does that sound okay?" Yoongi asked gently, already closing his eyes and holding his arms out for Hoseok to lean against.

Something about the kind, thoughtful and gentle way Yoongi was caring for Hoseok...a complete stranger sent Hoseok's heart into overdrive as he did as he was told, shedding off his clothes quickly and leaning against Yoongi as he did so. Allowing Yoongi to help him into the bath that was overflowing with bubbles.

As soon as Hoseok was fully emerged in the water, he sighed, the cool water doing wonders for the aching that his body was going through. Hoseok hummed as Yoongi helped ease his head to rest against the edge of the tub.

"Can I open my eyes now? Or should I keep them closed?" Yoongi asked, his hands resting on the side of the bathtub.

"You can open them, the bubbles are so thick you can't see anything." Hoseok hummed in content.

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, smiling softly down towards Hoseok when their eyes met.

Hoseok's heart did that funny little thing again.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked then, "Is the water okay?"

Hosoek nodded, swirling some of the bubbles around with his finger, chuckling quietly, "It's perfect, I feel like I can breathe again."

Yoongi smiled proudly, "Good. I'm glad that I read somewhere awhile ago that bathing in cold water helps with omega presentations for some reason."

Hoseok hummed, "How long does this last again?"

"It shouldn't be much longer. From what I've read it usually takes about a day."

"How long was I out for?"

"Almost six hours." Yoongi spoke quietly, "I wanted to wake you up but...I don't know. I was scared."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes towards Yoongi, a hint of playfulness in his eyes, "Did you really read all that stuff about omega presentations awhile ago, or did you just read all that while I was asleep?"

"Hey, just be thankful you're sitting in a cool bath right now." Yoongi chuckled, the sound making Hoseok smile.

"Yeah, I am thankful." Hoseok whispered, letting his eyes flutter close.

"Hoseok...can I ask you something?"

"Hm." Hoseok nodded.

"What were you doing out by yourself? If you have a pack...if you have an alpha then why were you left alone during your presentation?" Yoongi asked, "I just...I can't understand how someone could leave you alone to fend for yourself in something like this. If I was your alpha I would be tearing up this whole city, I would turn it upside down trying to find you and make sure that you were okay."

Hoseok's cheeks burned, his heart picking up in speed, something fluttering- something blooming in his stomach as he turned away quickly, hiding his face from Yoongi's view. "H-how could you say that to someone you only just met?"

Yoongi cleared his throat, a light warmth dusting his cheeks as well, "You're right. I'm sorry. I overstepped." He apologized, continuing in a quiet voice after a moment, "But still...I can't understand it and...and I know we've just met so forgive me for saying this, but I just simply can not accept it."

When Hoseok turned to meet Yoongi's gaze, he was met with serious and dark eyes, there was a strength to Yoongi that Hoseok found admirable...that he was beginning to find safe. Like the kind of security Hoseok felt in his pack but...but different. Something about Yoongi was more intense. Deeper.

But that didn't mean that Hoseok would allow this man who was still a stranger to him pass judgment on his dear pack. "They have their own lives. They all suggested staying home with me but I declined their offers. It's not like...it's not like they knew what was happening." Hoseok sighed, "If anything it's my fault for pushing them away."

"What about your alpha? Did he not insist to stay with you if you were feeling unwell? You're his responsibility, it's his duty to protect and cherish you." Yoongi's gaze was hard.

"Do not talk about my alpha like that." Hoseok narrowed his eyes, but his tone held no malice, he was too exhausted to start a fight. "He had a meeting he had to attend to in the morning. He was only going to be gone for a few hours and our beta, Jungkookie was there with me."

"That doesn't excuse it. He should have skipped whatever meeting that was, you should always come first in his life." Yoongi spoke, unrelenting. "He's your alpha."

"I hope." Hoseok spoke in a quiet voice.

"You hope?"

"I hope he's my alpha...I hope his wolf accepts me. I hope all of their wolves accept me." Hoseok's voice grew softer, wanting to steer the conversation away from his pack, "Since you asked me a question, it's my turn to ask you one."

Yoongi's hard gaze from earlier softened, not entirely, there was still anger alight in his eyes, but he picked up that notion that Hoseok wasn't wanting to talk about his pack. Yoongi gave the best smile he could, "Ask me anything."

"Where's your pack Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi grinned, "I don't have one."

"You don't?" Hoseok's brows knit with confusion, "But...you're such a strong alpha...I would have thought that you'd have a large pack."

"Oh?" Yoongi's gaze lit with something playful, "You think I'm a strong alpha?"

Hoseok sunk lower into the tub, embarrassed, "I-it's not that...I mean- well, you seem like a strong alpha..."

Yoongi shook his head, chuckling, "I'm kidding you. You're right, I am strong. And I'm not saying that because I'm a complete knothead and think alphas are the best sub gender. I know that my wolf is strong. But I prefer the...free life. I'm more of a lonewolf, no pun intended."

Instead of smiling, Hoseok's brows just knit in concern, "But doesn't that get lonely? Being by yourself?"

Yoongi stumbled with the question, not expecting it. "W-well...I mean, we all feel lonely from time to time."

Hoseok regarded him carefully, quietly, before reaching out a hand to lay atop of Yoongi's own. "Can I ask you one more question?"

"You can ask as many questions as you desire, Hoseok." Yoongi smiled softly.

Hoseok's voice was hardly above a whisper, "What is my scent like to you?"

"Your...scent?" Yoongi echoed, pointing to the clothespin on his nose, "I shouldn't take this off Hoseok. I'm an alpha and you're an omega, remember? Your scent is just as potent during your presentation as it would be in your heat. It was driving my wolf wild earlier before I put this on."

Hoseok just smiled, a gentle kindness in his eyes, "The effects of my presentation should be dying off by now. And besides...you're a good alpha, Yoongi hyung. That much I can already tell, I trust that you wouldn't hurt me."

"But how can you be so sure?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Honestly, I'm not sure how I know. I just..." Hoseok struggled with his words, "I just know. I can feel it in my heart. In my wolf that you're a good alpha, that your wolf is as kind as it is strong."

Yoongi was rendered speechless, an exhale as if the wind was taken out from his lungs. His wolf was stirring inside of him, but his heart was making room in the ground for seeds, for sunlight and rain. For...for something.

"Okay." Yoongi nodded, "Okay, you seem to have accepted your wolf already anyway, like you said, your scent shouldn't be as strong as it was a few hours ago." Yoongi spoke, trying to convince himself that he wasn't making a mistake by taking the clothes pin off of his nose. Messaging it gently for a moment before taking a deep breath.

And the seeds, Yoongi realized, were for flowers.

"Vanilla." Yoongi whispered, his gaze locked onto Hoseok, "Strawberries and..." Yoongi leaned closer, just slightly, leaning over the bathtub, but not touching Hoseok as his voice tapered off to an even quieter tone, a gentle voice, "and honey."

"Really? Are you sure?" Hoseok asked, in a trace with Yoongi's gaze, "Is it a sweet scent? Is it pretty?"

Yoongi chuckled, his other hand coming up to rest atop Hoseok's own, engulfing Hoseok's hand easily, "Yes, omega. You have the prettiest scent."

The praise sent Hoseok's smile into a large heart shape, his eyes brightening sweetly. Yoongi was just about to shower Hoseok in more praises of his scent when Hoseok's stomach made a sound. "Hungry?" Yoongi laughed, a light-hearted, lively kind of thing.

Hoseok joined him easily, the aching from earlier finally dissipating to a newfound connection with...with his wolf, and an empty stomach. "Very."

And with that, Yoongi made quick work to help Hoseok out of the bath and into clean clothes. Into Yoongi's clean clothes.

Yoongi was fighting the good fight with his wolf, wanting to prove to Hoseok that he could be the strong and kind alpha that the omega thought him to be. Even when the sight of Hoseok swallowed up in one of Yoongi's navy blue sweaters, smelling like Yoongi did nothing to help the growing flowers in Yoongi's heart.

Instead, Yoongi busied himself with making them dinner, whipping up something quick, a little fried rice with some fruit that Yoongi cut up neatly for Hoseok to eat. Waiting to make sure Hoseok was eating well first before even starting with his own meal.

"I really don't know how I can thank you enough, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok confessed once he'd eaten his fill. "I'm a complete stranger to you and yet you took me in and helped me. Even when I was...rather taken aback by your kindness earlier. I'll be forever grateful to you."

Yoongi shook his head, taking Hoseok's empty plate and setting it onto the coffee table with his own, "You were scared earlier, I couldn't fault you for that even if I tried. Please, don't thank me."

"But...I can pay you for your time." Hoseok suggested, his eyes growing heavy from the long day, "It's the least I can do."

"How about another form of payment?" Yoongi suggested, smiling fondly at the way Hoseok's eyes glistened with sleep as he leaned back against the couch.

"Oh no!" Hoseok laughed, "I can't pay you in that way!"

"I see, so no friendship for me then I guess." Yoongi grinned playful.

Hoseok sat up straight at that, "What? You meant..."

"You keep calling us strangers Hoseok but...I would really like it if we...weren't. I'm not asking for anything more. All I want is to be called your friend." Yoongi confessed, something in the innocent way Hoseok was looking at him made the alpha feel vulnerable and endeared. Something about Hoseok made his wolf want to protect.

"What happened to being a lone wolf?" Hoseok teased.

Yoongi shrugged, "Getting to be around your pretty scent beats being a lone wolf any day."

That caused Hoseok to be silent for a beat, a fierce blush dusting his cheeks and ears, "Okay." Hoseok nodded, a gentle smile on his lips, "Okay, we can be friends, Yoongi-ah."

There was a moment where Yoongi and Hoseok held each other's gaze, lost in the other. Time seemed to stop and the flowers only seemed to grow.

But Hoseok's eyes began to droop heavier than before, moving to rest his head against Yoongi's shoulder. Breathing in the man's musky scent, "Yoongi hyung, I should be getting home. My pack is probably starting to get worried by now. And I have to find my phone, too."

Yoongi wrapped a comforting arm around Hoseok, nuzzling his hair and breathing in more of his sweet scent. Something fierce in Yoongi told him to never let Hoseok go, something dangerous, and deep inside of him yearned for Hoseok to be his-

Yoongi shook his head from his thoughts immediately before nodding, "Alright, yeah, you're right. They're probably worried, do you know the way to where your pack lives? I'll drive you home. We can stop by where I found you and try to find your phone there too."

"That would be great, alpha." Hoseok sighed, leaning heavily against Yoongi.

The man chuckled softly, "Hoseok-ah, I can't drive you home if you fall asleep on me."

Hoseok made no effort to move, talking in a pout, "You're a strong alpha, you can carry me, can't you?"

It took everything in Yoongi not to scent Hoseok and claim him right then and there. "You're right, I'll carry you, pretty omega. Alpha will take care of everything." Yoongi soothed, smiling when Hoseok's scent became even sweeter at the pet name. Just as Yoongi was about to pick Hoseok up, there was a hard knock on the door.

Hoseok leaned back to look towards Yoongi with a confused expression. "Are you expecting someone this late at night?"

Yoongi rested a hand on the omega's knee, a comforting squeeze, "It's probably nothing, wait here. Alpha will take care of it and then we'll be on our way, okay?" Yoongi soothed, wishing he could kiss away the pout on Hoseok's lips.

However, another harsh knock against Yoongi's door broke him out of those thoughts, yelling as he walked to open the door, "Yah! Be careful you're going to break the door!"

As soon as Yoongi unlocked the door, it came swinging open with the force of whoever was on the other side.

Namjoon was standing in the doorway, practically seething, his eyes were glowing red, his teeth baring.

"Namjoon...? What are you-"

"Where is he?!" Namjoon yelled, pushing past Yoongi with such a force that it had Yoongi falling back against the wall behind him, "Where is he?!" Namjoon almost screamed, storming fast into the apartment.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi snapped, his wolf raging with the need to protect Hoseok from whatever Namjoon was doing. Yoongi reached Namjoon easily, a rough hand on his arm, the strength of his wolf coming strong and keeping the man from entering any further.

"I know he's here!" Namjoon was screaming now, fighting against Yoongi, turning in a flurry and ready to attack Yoongi in his rage when-

"Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok's small, scared voice came from where he was now hiding behind the couch, his voice trembled again, "Alpha..."

As soon as their eyes met, Namjoon's rage slowly dilated to where it wasn't suffocating everyone in the room, his shoulders dropping and the hand raised against Yoongi was forgotten as he rushed to Hoseok's side, "Oh little Seok..." Namjoon cried, rushing over to Hoseok and pulling the younger into his arms at once. "Oh my little Seok...I was so worried..." Namjoon choked, holding Hoseok impossibly close. Protective.

Hoseok relaxed in the familiar alphas scent immediately, wrapping his arms around Namjoon, "I'm sorry I made you worried Joon-ah...I'm okay, I promise-"

"Your scent." Namjoon cut Hoseok off, leaning back and holding Hoseok by his arms as he took a deep breath, "Oh my god...Hoseok you're a-"

Yoongi interjected then, cutting in between them and standing in front of Hoseok protectively, an arm around Hoseok's waist, sneering, "So you were the alpha who left Hoseok to present all on his own. He was suffering when I found him."

"I don't know who the hell you think you are Min Yoongi but you keep your fucking hands off of my omega." Namjoon growled, reaching to hold Hoseok's arm.

"Stop!" Hoseok trembled, weaving his way in between the two again, "Please...please don't fight. I can't stand this. Please."

Namjoon and Yoongi stared daggers into each other's eyes, Yoongi's arm around Hoseok's wasit and Namjoon's hand gripping Hoseok's arm. But neither made a move to escalate the situation. "So this is why you called off on our meeting today. So you could steal away my omega here with you." Namjoon growled instead.

"You should have been the one to cancel that meeting and take care of your dear omega. I don't consider it stealing when I found your omega passed out in the middle of the sidewalk. Alone." Yoongi snapped back. "You had no idea he was even presenting, did you?!"

A low growl escaped Namjoon's throat, his eyes flashing a darker shade of red, "You shit if you laid a single finger on my omega I will-"

"Alpha!" Hoseok yelled with his last remaining bit of strength, it was enough to bring Namjoon's attention back down to him, enough to lessen the dark shade of red that was storming in his eyes, "Alpha, Yoongi hyung didn't hurt me. He didn't touch me, I promise! Hyung found me and took care of me...it's okay Namjoon-ah, Yoongi hyung is a good alpha."

"And what do you know about good alphas Hoseok?! I have been searching all day for you! I could hardly breathe. All of us! Jungkook hasn't stopped sobbing since we realized you were gone! Taehyung found your phone on his way back home and I had to force the police to hand over the CCTV footage on that street. Do you know how fucking terrifying that was to watch you pass out in the middle of the city and some alpha coming along to pick you up?! I was out of my mind with worry!" Namjoon snapped, "My wolf could hardly stay sane enough to not fly into full on rage when I followed the footage here!"

"Alpha-" Hoseok started tearfully but Namjoon cut him off with sharp words.

"You've been an omega for less than a day Jung Hoseok do you have any idea what other alphas would do just to get a taste of a pretty little omega like you?!" Namjoon snapped, "You have no idea what Yoongi's intentions were. You have no idea if he's a good alpha or not!"

"I should say the same for you." Yoongi regarded him lowly, his arm tightening protectively around Hoseok's middle as he growled, "Don't you dare snap at Hoseok like that. Don't you dare use that tone against him. I don't care who the fuck you think you are-"

"Oh get a grip Yoongi. You're acting like Hoseok is yours right now!" Namjoon yelled.

"Oh, and you're saying Hoseok is yours?!" Yoongi took a heated step closer to Namjoon.

"That's because he is mine, Hoseok belongs in my pack with me." Namjoon defended, unyielding.

"A pack who neglects-" Yoongi started, his fist raising when Hoseok reached out to stop it with his hand.

"Stop! Both of you just...just stop!" Hoseok cried, the tears in his eyes threatening to spill over, "I'm not anyones! Maybe I was wrong. Maybe all alphas really are the same. There is no such thing as a good alpha." Hoseok jeered at the both of them, wiggling free from their confining grips.

"Seok..." Namjoon breathed before Hoseok looked up towards him with a tearful, exhausted and begging gaze.

"Take me home Namjoon. We're done here."

Namjoon nodded, his scent souring in guilt as he walked behind Hoseok, his hands out as if ready to catch the omega if he were to fall.

"Hoseok-ah..." Yoongi whispered, desperate, his voice wet and thick with guilt of his own as he followed the two, "Hoseok-ah...wait- wait I'm sorry Hoseok-ah-" Yoongi tried as Hoseok bolted out of the apartment, and Namjoon slammed the door in Yoongi's face.

Leaving Yoongi alone again, in the now empty apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.7K 38
Meet the innocent beauty of North, Jung Hoseok and the rebel Alpha of East, Min Yoongi. One who does not know how to love and the one who never gives...
17.5K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
85.3K 3.8K 51
Min Yoongi, a famous Korean music producer, is contacted to collaborate with Kim Namjoon, an equally famous rapper. The thing is, they're both stubbo...
105K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...