Criminals with Wings- (BTS FA...

By EnaChiaraTeglovic

When the king of the biggest empire died, there was only one question; who will be the heir to the throne; so... More

Introduction- The authors note
1
Child's game
Mr. Yukai
Fair game isn't fun
Rising Phoneix
The boys are here
A promise is sometimes a curse
Kiss on the cheek
Bad or good childhood memories?
Through the blinds
Color of fear
Lone Wolf
Not Today
My mirror, can I see myself?
Flashbacks to things I don't wanna see
Royal flush
Death by touch
Countless smiles
Returning the favor
What a young girl should not know
Dear my friend
Do we know, what innocence is really like?
Drown it all with tears and screams
Satisfied codes
A lord and a boy
Sunrise and Sunset
Try to run away, and you'll come back to the start
Stranger in the city
Dreams made of glass
Two sides of a coin
Fallen Angels
2
Fight, and die
Last Chapter
Drapetomania

The heart is a heavy burden

18 1 0
By EnaChiaraTeglovic

Chapter 21

"How does it feel, when a person you made memories with, becomes a memory?"

---

Suga and Jin were in Cyra's kitchen, making dinner as the rest were getting the table ready. All of them talking and joking, like a big family. It was something new for Eunoo as much as it was for Cyra. Even though she did have a family, she never expected she'll have this kind of family. She was helping Jimin with the plates, as she chuckled at the bickering between Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon was trying to figure out where Jungkook was the whole day, but the youngest refused to answer. 

"I hope she will love the food." Yoongi breathed out while gulping a glass of cold water.

"Trust me, she won't care about the food at all," Eunoo answered getting everyone's attention. "Just you guys being here and doing all this is everything to her." she added making the guys all break a soft smile. 

"Dear Lord, she has way too much alcohol in her house," Taehyung commented as he took three bottles of vine out of the cabinet walking to the table and putting it down. 

"Isn't three bottles too much?" Jimin questioned while scrunching his nose at the sight of alcohol. He wasn't fond of it. He didn't love the smell, the burning feeling in your throat. He hated how people change their personalities and behaviour from alcohol. 

"No." Taehyung only answered as he spun on his heel towards the living room where Jungkook sat on the couch with a cigarette on his lips and phone in his hand. Jungkook texted Cyra a few minutes ago and waited for a response. Taehyung walked around the couch and leaned forward to see what the youngest was doing. Finally, the girl responded making Jungkook smile.

Jungkook- Don't be late.

Cyra- I won't Jeon. Stop being so demanding.

Taehyung realizing the glow on Jungkook's face chuckled and clapped his hands.  "So Cyra ha?" he joked making the youngest jump out of his skin. Jungkook put his phone back into the pocket of his jeans avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook played dumb while scratching the back of his neck, making it even more obvious.

"I'll keep it a secret, don't worry." Taehyung joked as he jumped over the couch and patted the man's shoulder. "She is an amazing kisser tho." Taehyung grinned and Jungkook's eyes darkened.

"YAH!" The youngest raised his voice as he slapped Taehyung in the back of his head. "Why would you even say that!" Jungkook felt embarrassed and sighed as he put the cigarette in the ashtray. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness of his friend. He massaged his head while laughing and looking at Jungkook's flushed cheeks.

"I thought you would like to know if you're interested in her-" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw the sharp gaze Jungkook gave him. Jungkook was ready to strangle Tae then and there. A growl left his chest as Taehyung leaned back with his hands in the air while Jungkook leaned towards him.

"You thought?! YOU THOUGHT! Tae I'm just pissing her off, I'm not interested in her for God's sake!" Jungkook angrily spoke with his teeth clenched. Making Taehyung swallow a lump. He nodded and Jungkook moved a little bit from him. "Aish..." he murmured.

"Who's interested in who?" Suddenly they heard Jin at the door and both of them jumped away from each other completely, acting as nothing happened.

"No one." both of them answered at the same time making Jin lift his eyebrow, but he decided to let it go.

"Okay, come and give me a hand. " the oldest turned around going back to the kitchen. Jungkook let a sigh out and Taehyung still had that smug smirk on his plump lips. Just then Cyra's doorbell rang making all of them look towards the door. Checking the time on his phone, Jungkook's eyes narrowed. She's early, he thought as he walked together with Taehyung to the door. Opening the door, he didn't see the beautiful girl with long blonde hair. He saw a man with curled up hair and a serious expression.

"Geun?" Jungkook questioned tilting his head to the side. Geun just pushed those two inside rushing to the living room and then to the kitchen. Jungkook and Taehyung following close behind. Seeing who came into the room, Eunoo's breath hitched. Geun looked so pale and so exhausted, he didn't look like himself. Eunoo walked slowly towards her friend. Geun's eyes following her every step and movement. As she came right in front of him, he gave her a warm smile making her feel relieved. He pulled her into a hug, kissing her temple.

"I missed you," Eunoo whispered against his chest. "Did you and Cyra make up?" she questioned looking up to the man. Geun nodded and moved away from Eunoo.

"That's why I'm here. She needs us." he looked at Namjoon, that had his muscular arms crossed over his chest. "Cyra gave us a job, we gotta move, now." he said "She found the lab," he added and Namjoon took a deep breath. Not sure to believe the man, he glanced at the rest of the guys that were just like him finding the situation suspicious. It was hard to believe that they made up so quickly and that Cyra didn't contact any of them.

"I don't trust you." Suga suddenly spoke up, making Geun glance at him. "You seem too relaxed and too confident. A different kind of energy is coming from you. I don't like it." he described and walked closer to the man. "Why didn't she contact us?" Suga asked and tilted his head with his hands behind his back.

"She's with Kunwoo, she can't talk," he explained and Jungkook scoffed.

"I just texted her a few minutes ago, she replied normally. Why would she reply to me if she's with him?" Geun licked his lips.

"Probably to be more natural in front of him." Geun simply answered. "Listen, we need to leave now," Geun repeated and Namjoon cleared his throat. Geun did have a slight fear of Namjoon. That man was huge and had a powerful posture that was screaming dominance.

"I need evidence that Cyra gave that order." Namjoon looked coldly at Geun. "I'm sorry man, but I don't trust you at all." Geun took a deep breath to calm himself down, as he took his phone out. He showed a text message to Namjoon, that said: "Go get the guys, tell Eun to stay home and wait for me." Namjoon twisted his lips, still not sure about it. Maybe she hasn't written it, maybe someone hacked her phone. There were many possibilities.

"We don't have much time." Geun looked at Jungkook. "She needs us." Jungkook looked down at his phone.

"Okay, let's go." Hoseok said making the rest look at him. 

"If he's lying we kill him and that's it." the youngest said agreeing with Hoseok and walked past Geun to go get his stuff, hitting him with his shoulder. Geun just bit his lip, to stay calm. The rest of the guys just looked at Namjoon that gave them a sign to go get their stuff. Eunoo wanted to go after them to get ready as well, but her friend grasped her arm and pulled her back. She narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What?"

"You have to stay and wait for her. It's an order." Geun calmly said and Eunoo just let a frustrated breath out. Geun, let her hand go and patted her head. "Don't worry, all of this will end soon, and we won't have any worries. Just wait for us, okay?" Geun smiled fondly at Eun, making her smile back at him.

"I feared you'll side with Kunwoo," Eunoo admitted as she hugged him again, so tight like she was afraid she'll never see him again. Geun chuckled softly and put his arms around her.

"I'll see you tonight." he just replied, ignoring her worries. Geun moved away from her, looking in her black orbs one last time before exiting the house and leading the guys to the lab. Eunoo stayed in the living room, silently, waiting for her best friend to come home.

----

Getting out of the elevator on the third floor, with few files in his hands, Dongmin searched for a brown-haired girl. He was in a pretty good mood today for a difference. He even dressed up today, getting attention from the female coworkers. Of course, he would give them a wink and a seductive smile or a few kind words to make them lose their mind. However, as he walked towards the desk next to his, he saw the woman he worked with asleep. Her head resting on the table, her mouth slightly agape as her saliva was already all over the desk making Dongmin disgusted.

"Aish..." he muttered and threw the files next to Lia's face. Lia jumped up looking around as her eyes landed at Dongmin. "Clean yourself up, make us a cup of coffee and come back here," he commanded and sat in his armchair. Lia looked at the table and saw her saliva on it making her embarrassed. She hasn't slept since the day they let Taehyung free. It was making her anxious. And Jackson was being very pushy when it came to the Yukai case, however, in the last few days, he wasn't at work much.

"Have you seen Jackson today?" Lia asked as she took some wipes from Dongmin's table cleaning her desk. Dongmin shook his head and looked at the woman.

"Haven't seen him in three days. Don't know what's going on." He replied and twisted his lips. "Maybe he's trying to do something on his own. And, I don't mind him not being here, because we have finally some peace." The man confessed and put his hands behind his head. Lia agreed. She threw the wipes into the bin, and suddenly saw a picture of Kim Taehyung on Dongmin's computer.

"What are you doing?" Lia questioned and stood behind the man. He quickly closed the file and turned the twirling chair towards her.

"Something that is not for you."

"DongMin, I'm not a child," Lia replied to him crossing her arms furiously. DongMin smiled at her before speaking up.

"I know Lia, but you're like a sister to me, so I'm just looking out for you," he explained. "Coffee," he warned with a playfully smile and turned against towards his desk to work. Lia rolled her eyes while walking to the kitchen to make them some well-needed coffee.
 DongMin glanced at her getting into the kitchen before opening the file about Taehyung again. He tried to find as much as he could about the guys. There wasn't much about them. None of them ever got a ticket. The only person that seemed a little bit of, was Taehyung. The murderer of his father was never found, neither was there too much information about the murder. Hearing his phone vibrating he picked it up without looking who the caller was.

"Yes?" he said still looking at Taehyung's file.

"It's me. Come out." Without further conversation, DongMin closed the file and rushed to the elevator. Lia saw him in a hurry to leave his workplace. She walked to their desks with two hot mugs of coffee. She glanced at DongMin's computer and then at the elevator. She put the mugs down on the table and sat in DongMin's chair. Lia quickly found the file she was searching for. It was the file she has already seen. She was curious about what exactly was DongMin looking into. She realized there were 7 files in that folder, with different initials. She was opening one after another, recognizing the guys in the pictures. That's when she saw a file of Kim Namjoon or better the lawyer that saved Taehyung. Lia's jaw dropped, as she clearly remembered Namjoon sitting at the bar that night. Her head was spinning as she tried to figure out who these people were. What do these 7 men have to do with Yukai Cyra? What is the connection? She was clicking file after file until she once again ended at Taehyung's. His mesmerizing face catching her eye every time. What does DongMin know?  Lia questioned herself while staring at the picture of her saviour.

---

DongMin walking out of the police station, saw Cyra sitting in the park next to it. He looked around at first to see if someone was watching him before walking to the bench and sitting next to the woman. She was silent, her face emotionless. He knew that usually when she's like that something serious is going on. He turned his body to her before speaking up. "What's the matter?"

"Kunwoo is the matter." Cyra spat the name of her brother like venom out of her mouth. "There is a chance he made a very powerful weapon that could kill billions of people." DongMin shook his head and looked straight in front of himself. This was the last thing he expected to hear. "I know, this is all confusing I'll explain everything. But before that... Is Jackson tailing me or Kunwoo?" she asked finally looking up at the man that had a confused expression.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jungkook saw Jackson in a police car. He wasn't sure if he was tailing him or Jinx." DongMin let a frustrated breath out. Licking his lips he thought about Jackson and all his mood swings and change in his behaviour. He did seem a little bit off the last few weeks. He thought it was because of the lack of sleep. However, he didn't see Jackson in three days.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him for some time and he has been acting strangely," DongMin answered and once again turned his body to Cyra. "Now explain, what the fuck is your brother doing?" Cyra took a deep breath before quickly explaining everything to DongMin. She didn't go into detail, but she asked for his help. She asked for him to find some labs nearby that are not in function right now, and to try and track Jackson. Of course, DongMin agreed. After their conversation, DongMin went back up to his desk, and Cyra finally went home to go meet the guys and Eunoo. As DongMin sat on the chair, seeing that Lia was not there but his coffee was on his desk, now cold. Looking at the screen in front of him he realized that the file about Taheyung was open, and he knew that he closed it, however, Namjoon's file was open as well.

"Fuck." DongMin said grabbing his hair. "Fuck!" he repeated and put his hands over his face, knowing that Lia was the one that opened the files. "Lia, you're gonna get yourself killed."

----

Cyra couldn't wait to come home and spend time with everyone. She missed her house and some company that wasn't Geun and the employees. She wishes to relax in her own home with some vine and cigarettes. That was something she needed. When Cyra came into the house, she didn't hear fighting or talking at all, only silence, making her confused. She walked into the living room, to see Eunoo sitting on the couch.

"You're here! Okay, what's the plan?" Eunoo jumped after noticing Cyra at the door. Cyra realized that Eunoo was dressed in all black with guns hanging off her waist. Cyra's eyes narrowed as she scanned the room. The desk was ready, and she could see the food in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? Where are the guys?" Cyra asked taking her heels off as she came closer to Eunoo that now had a confused face.

"Well, they went to the lab." She answered with a shaky voice, covering it with a weird chuckle. Cyra's heart started to beat faster.

"What lab?" Cyra asked and Eunoo's eyes widened. Her hands slowly rising to her mouth. "Eunoo what lab?" Cyra repeated as she made a step closer to the woman. Eunoo suddenly started to shake and tears welled up in her eyes. "Eunoo god damn it what lab!" Cyra shrieked at her, for the first time in years.

"You.. you gave an order right?" Eunoo stammered through her sobs.

"Who told you that?" Cyra asked now, in a stern flat voice that would make anyone's skin squirm.

"G-Geun." hearing the name leave Eunoo's lips, Cyra cursed under her breathe as she rushed to her room, Eunoo following her. Cyra was taking off her clothes while walking to her room, throwing everything all around the house. "Locate Namjoon's or Jungkook's phone. Anyone's phone!" Cyra yelled while quickly getting into some black sweatpants with a leg harness where she hung her knives, on top of that she wore long sleeve openwork rivet round neck T-shirt with a hood on. She took some black platform boots. Eunoo quickly sat in front of Cyra's laptop. Opening the laptop, Eunoo realized how much her hands were shaking. She clenched her fists a few times, thinking it will calm her nerves. "When did they leave?" Cyra asked rushing to one of the weapon cupboards in her room taking a black long gun and putting a brand new magazine in. Cyra put it in the back of her pants as she looked at Eun that was still trying to track the guys. "Eunoo, when did they leave?" Cyra repeated the question.

"13 minutes ago." the girl answered and Cyra nodded as she quickly checked her phone, seeing that Jungkook didn't answer her message.

"Last time I see Namjoon's phone active was at the entrance of the forest toward-" Eunoo stopped as she heard Cyra cuss.

"Fuck." Cyra stormed out of the room grabbing her motorbike keys from a cupboard by the entrance door. Eunoo grasped her hand, making the other woman look at her.

"I didn't even tell you the place why did you-" Eunoo stopped talking as she saw Cyra's anxious face. For the very first time, Cyra looked afraid, for someone else. Eunoo's tears just became heavier and her whole body felt numb.

"He's taking them to the hut where I kill people," Cyra replied with a low voice. She tried to get out of Eunoo's grip, but the grip only tightened. Cyra looked at the shaky hand holding her. Like a child holding its mother so they don't lose each other in the crowd.

„Promise me you'll bring them back." Eunoo proceeded." That you all will come back safe." she raised her teary eyes to meet Cyra's dark ones, so dark that they weren't mesmerizing as always, but scary. Cyra nodded and took Eunoo's hand squeezing it.

„I promise," Cyra said, her tongue burning from the possible lie.  With that, the girl rushed out of the house climbing her bike and driving off to the hut. She felt her heart beating so fast and so loud she could hear it over the cold hard howling wind. Cyra was praying that this wasn't Geun's doing, that Kunwoo made him do it. She didn't want to believe that Geun turned against her. She just couldn't bear it. Cyra was speeding down the forest road, through shortcuts, praying to God, that the Rising Phoneix and Geun are still alive.

---

Getting out of the car's, the boys were confused about the location they were at. They were in the middle of nowhere, in front of a hut. The hut did seem old, but it was renovated probably a few times. They followed Geun into the hut, which was enormous. In the main room, which looked like a garage, they saw some chairs, some old dried blood on the floor and walls, some bullet holes. The hut smelled wretched.  Jin right behind Geun felt uneasy, he didn't like the idea of them being alone with Geun. Jungkook was walking a little bit behind Geun, and he was checking his phone almost every second, waiting for a message or a call from Cyra.

"Did you bring us here to die?" Jin asked trying to light up the mood. However, Geun didn't laugh he just slowly took his gun out twirling it between his fingers.

"Obviously," Geun answered turning towards them, with a sly smirk on his lips.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not," Jin answered making Geun chuckle. The Rising Phoneix looked at each other with uncertainty.  Suddenly Geun pointed his gun at Jungkook's temple, few centimetres away from Jungkook's forehead. Everyone rushed to get their guns out but Geun just shook his head.

"Don't even think about it," he warned with an unsettling grin. His eyes fixated on Jungkook that for the first time looked helpless. It was a blessing for Geun's eyes. "I've waited for this for so long. To finally get rid of you assholes." Geun said with a little laugh. Jimin glanced at Namjoon that was staring at the gun in Geun's hand, not knowing what to do. They were all too far away to try and take the gun away from Geun. Furthermore, Namjoon had a feeling that they were not alone in the hut.

"Why are you doing this ?" Hoseok asked. "We could've all been good friends, why would you do something like this?" Geun scoffed at Hoseok's question.

"Friends?" he looked at the red-haired man. "You joking? You took Cyra away from me," Geun said through greeted teeth. Jungkook was observing the man in front of him carefully. Geun wasn't playing around, and his finger was laying firmly by the trigger. And he knew that someone else was with them in the hut because the footprints in the mud outside were fresh.

"You love her don't you?" Jungkook asked. "I don't mean in a friend kind of way," he added making Geun turn his gaze at him. Jungkook saw the distress in Geun's eyes, the pain. He wasn't sure what was going on in the man's head.

"And you... I'm gonna kill you first." Geun said and the guys just swallowed hard, and Geun saw Taehyung trying to take his gun out. Suddenly a bullet hit the ground, right next to Taehyung making them all wince at the sound. It wasn't Geun's gun, it was coming from somewhere inside the hut. It was too dark to check the surroundings better, and no one saw where the bullet came from.

"Don't bother Tae," Geun said with a small smile. "You'll die anyway." He focused again at Jungkook, now pressing the gun against his head. "Let's get this over then." That's when all of them heard an engine roaring in the near. Geun looked out and saw a familiar bike. Cyra slowly got on top of her bike getting her gun out. As the bike got inside the hut, it fell on the floor to the side, sliding to the guys. Cyra jumped from her bike to her feet, with her gun pointed at Geun. As Geun saw Cyra on the bike coming closer he didn't hesitate and quickly pulled Jungkook in front of him with the gun pressed against his skull.

„No, from all people, not you," Cyra spoke. Geun smirked and pressed the gun more into Jungkook's skin. „Geun, don't." Cyra hissed at her old friend coming closer towards him. Her heart hurting like hell, a feeling she didn't have in a very long time. She didn't want to believe that her best friend had turned against her. „Why are you doing this Geun?" Cyra asked not putting her gun down. "Did Kunwoo make you do this?"

„Actually no," Geun stated. „Your brother just gave me an idea" Cyra's eyes grew in shock. „I must admit, that his plans for the future are astonishing Cyra.," Geun said looking at the guys. „When they came, you became only focused on them. You've forgotten our plans. Our future." Cyra listening to the man, felt as someone else was talking through him. This wasn't the Geun she knew, the Geun she loved and cared for. "Cyra, if you just let everything go, we'll live happily, you, Eunoo, and me," he said with a smile, that made her skin crawl. Tha smile remembered her on Kunwoo, the lunatic expression, the insane glim in his eyes. It made her sick.

"Geun, please. Think about this. We're best friends, we should stick together. Best friends don't turn on each other." Cyra said in a calm voice. She was coming closer and closer to Geun and Jungkook in small steps.

„If you haven't replaced me with them, I wouldn't," Geun stated. Jungkook was trying to find a way to escape, but there wasn't one. Geun had him under his hand firmly and a gun to his head.

„They never replaced you Geun," Cyra replied still with a raised gun. Geun pressed the gun more into Jungkook's skin what made the man flinch from the pain. His dark orbs looking directly at her. As Geun once again pressed the gun harder into the soft flesh, Jungkook groaned in pain.

„Don't you fucking hurt him." Cyra hissed again holding her gun tighter in her hands. The rest of the guys were just looking at the situation that was in front of them, hoping that Cyra would bring Geun to his senses and that the person who shot a warning shot, is not Kunwoo or Jinx. Geun was hurt because he thought she cared more about Jungkook than him. He saw how Cyra would look at him and Jungkook, there was a huge difference. He hated it. He hated to see any guy getting attention from Cyra but him. Even though Geun knew those guys would be just toys to Cyra, he could see the difference when it came to Jungkook. It wasn't just business. 

„You seem you care about them more than you should. You should care about me like that!" Geun screamed making Cyras eyes well up with tears. Her mind was telling her that there was only one way out of this, but she didn't want to believe that. She wanted to hold on to her mere human heart, and believe that all of them would go back to her place and eat dinner in peace. 

„Geun put the gun down," Cyra said trying so hard to keep herself together. Her whole body was itching from anger and fear. She didn't want to lose any of them, she needed all of them.  

„I'm the one who was always there for you, not them!" Geun screamed his voice now trembling. His eyes filled with tears.

„Geun, please don't do this," Cyra begged. She never begged anyone for anything. Geun looked at Cyra and saw that she was hurt. He was hurting her. No, he thought, they are. He just wanted to hug her, to tell her everything will be okay. But Geun remembered what Jinx said. She'll never be his, while the guys are alive.

„I will kill all of them if it's the last thing I do." Saying that Geun pulled the hammer down and the rest of the guys froze in their spot, Jungkook stopped to breathe as he heard the sound that echoed in the room.

„Geun, Don't!" Cyra screamed, but when she saw Geun's finger closing by the trigger, she pulled the trigger on her gun. Jungkook closed his eyes and when he felt that the grip around his neck loosened up he moved away towards his hyungs into Jin's embrace. Geun's body fell on the floor like a sack, just as Cyra's hands slowly lowered themself down. Jungkook moved away from Jin turning around to see a bullet in Geun's brain. He looked at Cyra and at that moment he saw life leave her beautiful eyes, even though she was not dead. He saw her eyes turning into waves of anger and sadness. All of them were surprised that Cyra just killed one of her people for them. She killed her best friend. That must hurt like hell, Jungkook thought. Cyra slowly walked towards Geun's body, the sound of her feet hitting the floor echoed in the hut.

"Come out Jinx, no need to hide. I could smell you the second I came here," Cyra called out. The guys looked at each other in shock. They didn't understand how did Cyra know there was someone else in the hut. She slowly crunched down looking at her dead friend. She was supposed to feel sorry, heavy, but actually, she felt offended. Her heart was boiling with rage, she wanted blood. How much she hated Geun while looking at his dead body. She despised him.

All of them heard someone coming out of the dark. Turning around, Jungkook saw the familiar man that was walking towards them. Wearing some jeans and a black tee with a black leather jacket. He had a gun in his hand that was shining under the poor light of the hut. He walked to Geun's dead body crunching down next to Cyra.

"Poor Geun," Jinx said as he caressed the cheek of the dead man. Cyra swallowed the lump in her throat. Jinx looked at the girl next to him and smiled pleasantly at her. His thumb stroking her cheek lightly. Her skin burned from his touch, but she stayed still. The man leaned closer to her, making the guys take out their guns, although Cyra just looked at them in a calming matter as a sign it is okay. "More people you have around you, you'll be more vulnerable," Jinx whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry for your lost," he added before getting up and walking out of the hut without looking back. Cyra bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. She looked again at Geun and closed his eyes before speaking up.

„Taehyung." the man rose his head as he heard his name being called. „Do me a favour," Cyra said getting up turning to Taehyung that was already next to her.

„Anything," Taehyung replied.

„I want his head cut off." Hoseok let a gasp out as Jimin's jaw dropped „ I want it cut off and sent to my brother's office. I want it to be the first thing he sees in the morning." Cyra required looking at Taehyung. „That a problem?" she asked while tilting her head. The man took a second to look at her face. He saw how broken she was. She couldn't hide the pain, even though she tried.

„No," Taehyug answered with a deep breath after that.

„Good," Cyra muttered glancing at the rest of the guys. She observed each one of them making sure all of them were okay. When her eyes landed at Jungkook, she let a sigh of relief. She gave them a nod before turning around and walking to her bike. „When you finish get into your cars and go home." She added while walking. She took her bike off the ground, seeing that he was scratch on the side it slid on the floor, but she didn't care. Cyra sat on her back and just when she was about to turn the engine on she heard her name being called.

„Cyra!" She looked up at Jungkook that was walking towards her. „Thank you, for saving them, for saving me," Jungkook spoke looking for some kind of a sad reaction from Cyra, tears, screams, but she gave him a comforting smile. He knew it was fake, he knew her honest smile and spark in her eyes. All of this was just fake. It was killing him.

„Ride or die, right?" She claimed and drove off into the night leaving them alone in the old hut. He was looking at the bike until he couldn't see the lights anymore. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder. Glancing at the person, he saw it was Suga. All of them were fucked up at that moment for different reasons. They felt guilty, and they couldn't imagine the pain the woman must be going through.

"Ride or Die," Jungkook whispered under his breath.
Who would've thought, that the heir of the biggest empire would be on a side of an ordinary gang?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
47 0 6
With the truth of the Mayor's crimes being thoroughly concealed, the general public expresses its rage towards both the law workers and the media. Th...
1.4K 22 20
WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY IS 18+ ONLY! This story contains sections of sexual assault, violence, obsession, physical and mental illness, rape, murder, ki...
4.2K 141 23
In an FF/AU where Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted mafia he falls in love with his best friend Jeon Jungkook who is dating Park Jimin. Will Taehyung ge...