โœ“ ๐—ฏ.๐—ถ.๐˜.๐—ฐ.๐—ต , mid90s

By winteroIogy

๐‘ฉ.๐‘ฐ.๐‘ป.๐‘ช.๐‘ฏ เฉˆหš โ˜… ๐’๐’๐’. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท.
๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š.
๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š.
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ*
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ*
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ

2.6K 68 74
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 sun seeped through the small holes in aiyden's thin sepia curtains, shining over the double sized bed in the center of the messy room. delaney was quietly sleeping on aiyden's bed while he uncomfortably layed on the hard wooden floor knowing the girl would've been confused once she woke up.

suddenly, a loud knock was heard, waking both aiyden and delaney up. the coffee brown haired girl let out a loud groan at the sudden loud noise. she blinked rapidly, her headache not quite used to the sound of a knuckle hitting the hard wooden door a few meters away. aiyden sat up abruptly, thinking that one of his junkie costumer was here for more illegal substances after already using the product he given to them the day before.

he walked to the door and looked through the peephole seeing an impatient fuckshit standing with a beer in his right hand. the black boy was pissed. the nerve of him to knock at his front door after breaking delaney's fragile heart so harshly only a day prior. against his netter judgement, he opened the door but before fuckshit could speak, he beat him to the punch.

"nigga, i'm gonna need you to leave— right fucking now." aiyden whisper shouted, not wanting to disrupt the hungover girl in the next room.

"come on man, i just wanna talk to delaney, i know she's here." he responded, words slurring at the amount of alcohol he had consumed. he needed some kind of liquid courage to confront delaney, knowing how horrible he was at spitting out his true feelings.

"she's not here man, leave." aiyden spike through gritted teeth in a menacing tone.

hearing the not-so-quiet faint murmurs coming from the barely big enough living room, delaney decided to see what the disturbance was all about. she rubbed her red tired eyes who were not yet adjusted from the bright sunbeams flashing through the fine material, she rubbed them while getting out of the comfy bed.

unfortunately, she tripped on her own feet and fell on the blanket that aiyden had slept on. "fuck!" she cursed.

fuckshit heard the soft voice, instantly recognizing it as delaney's. he dropped his beer, the rest of the liquid soaking the carpeted floor before attempting to push aiyden, only to have aiyden shoving him back with the same force.

"nigga what the fuck! i just want to talk to her." he yelled, waking up some of the deadbeats in the other broken down apartment rooms.

delaney's heart broke again, seeing the boy she loved so much fighting his way to see her. she almost thought he wanted to take his cruel words back— almost. "aiyden, just give him a minute, i wanna hear what the fucker has to say." she said, telling herself to be strong and to not let him have the upper hand.

the black boy gave her a: "are you sure about this" look before delaney answered with a slight nod giving the boy permission to move and giving his spot to delaney.

"what the fuck do you want?" she said, staring up at the obviously intoxicated boy. she told herself to be cold, not wanting him to see her true feelings.

"look laney, i'm sorry, is that what you want to hear? i didn't wanna hurt you like that—" he started, already pitying her before delaney cut him off with a sarcastic laugh.

"fuck off."

"i'm not tryna pity you laney, i just don't know what the fuck i want. i love you and shit but we should just go back to whatever we were before, like the no strings shit, you know?" he was clearly not taking her feelings into consideration.

"fuck you! i'm not gonna chase after a no good fucking asshole with daddy issues and a small fucking dick! god you're such an asshole, i don't even know why i give you the fucking time of day anymore! i shouldn't take apologies from you— from a low-life who does mediocre tricks on a fucking board and that has no fucking dreams when you could easily wave your parents money and get into whatever school you want!" she ranted, taking a breath before continuing: "you're not even my boyfriend and i could get guy i want— right aiyden?"

she opened the door wider before grabbing aiyden's arm and pulling him into a sloppy kiss, aiyden instantly kissing her back seeing that she was sobber and well-aware. he knew the shorter girl was only using him to provoke her angered ex-boyfriend but he didn't care. delaney however was only trying to prove her point to a shocked fuckshit.

in that moment, fuckshit's rage took the best of him, the brutal words that spewed out of the girls mouth plus watching aiyden's tongue shoved down her throat sent him over the edge.

he pulled aiyden off of delaney before instantly punching him square in the jaw. an angered aiyden grabbed his bleeding jaw with his left hand and punched fuckshit back on his right cheek with his other free hand.

a fight broke out, making some of the other residents leave their apartments to watch the rumpus break out.

"aiyden! stop!" a freaked out delaney screamed as aiyden was straddled on top of fuckshit, punching him several times without stopping while fuckshit unsuccessfully attempted to push him off. he was enraged.

"stop!" she continued to scream, seeing that fuckshit's face and aiyden's knuckles were getting bloodier and bloodier.

suddenly, she took matters into her own hands. the brunette started pulling on aiyden's shoulder's attempting to get him off. after a few moments, aiyden was laying on the floor while delaney was checking fuckshit's bloody face.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" she screamed at aiyden, attempting to wipe off the gore with her grey sleeve.

"what the fucks wrong with me? what the fucks wrong with him?! he attacked me." he screamed back.

"you could've fucking killed him, you asshole." she responded angrily while helping fuckshit get off the floor.

aiyden stayed quiet: he had realized that no matter what happened, she was always gonna pick fuckshit over him.

•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

a bloody fuckshit was sitting on delaney's messy bathroom counter as she disinfected his scared face.

it was an uncomfortable silence: fuckshit occasionally wincing at the pain of the products while delaney attempted to avoid eye contact at all completely.

a few moments later, fuckshit broke that silence: "it's nice to see you sober, i was beginning to think your ass was an alcoholic."

delaney rolled her eyes at his statement before giving him a small slap causing fuckshit to wince.

"fuck!" he whisper-shouted.

"you shouldn't be talking. i'm perfectly fine, i just use it to make the day easier, not a big deal, you're the one who couldn't pass a day without weed or like fucking xanax." she bitterly said.

"nigga as if, you're worse than me and shit." he mumbled, trying to convince himself more than the brunette standing between his legs.

"there." she stated coldly, finally done with disinfecting his face and applying the small cartoon monkey bandages.

looked at himself in the small bathroom mirror before frowning and glancing back at delaney.

"oh come on, nigga i look like a damn fool with fucking monkey bandages, i'm never gonna hear the end of this from ray. don't you have something else?" he said, words slurring, the alcohol still present in his system.

"no." she lied.

fuckshit groaned as he got off of the counter before following delaney out of the bathroom. "can we please talk, laney?" he asked desperately.

"i rather not." she responded, dragging him out of her apartment: not ready to face him just yet.

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏: 1322

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
this is shitty i'm sorryyy. i literally just finished this chapter and i smoked 2 bowls so bare w me pls😔 comment ideas, i'm kinda running out. ik how this book is gonna end and shit but like i'm struggling to bring it all together yknow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 226 17
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your life๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more
3.1K 80 15
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข...
7.7K 90 12
๐‹๐Ž๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐„๐’ 1996 "You know Taylor, the first time I felt this tingling all over my body was when you put your hand in my When we were in t...
191K 3.6K 29
"So your name is Baby huh?" "Yeah, that's my nickname," "Only I should be calling you that love," โ€ขโ€ข The story where the curly he...