The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 44

713 17 5
By rAinbowtaster

Happy New Year everyone! Obviously I haven't updated because I've been spending time with my family this holiday season, also I've been traveling.
Thank you for your patience....guess what?! After this chapter there's only one more!!!! Yay!

Anyways enjoy, favorite and follow me for more stories coming up this 2015!

-N
--------------------------------------------

I speedily walked out of Michael's house. I felt my face heat up and my eyes were burning with tears. I needed to get out of this house, right now.
With my black converse in my hands, I walked bare foot down the streets of gloomy Florida. I hadn't noticed how gray the skies were until a drop of water fell on my nose.

Followed by another cold, wet, drop.

And before I knew it, a beautiful rainstorm was occurring, making me refreshingly wet. Yes, this storm felt refreshing. The cool, brisk water making my clothes darker, and tighter, the rain calming down my red-teary eyed face. It felt as if Mother Nature was crying along with me. Our tears fell down together, she understood me at this very moment in time. I continued to walk along, then I heard a honking noise to my right.

"Get in the car Natasha" Michael spoke, sternly.

I continued to walk on as if I had not been disrupted. I let the rain continue to moisten my hair, making it heavier and darker.

"I won't ask again Natasha"

I turned to my right and stopped.

"From now on refer to me as Ms.Lozano, at least until I have graduated, then and maybe then can we consider resuming our first-name basis"

"You graduate tomorrow smart ass" He mocked, just infuriating me even more. When our eyes met, his softened as he realized that I had been crying, and it wasn't just the tears of Mother Nature rolling down my red cheeks.

"Don't make me come out there and get out Natasha. You, being there, all wet, and sexy isn't really helping this situation." He spoke as his gaze burned through me.

'Don't fall for it Natasha' , my subconscious whispers to me,
'Don't let him win again.'

He shut off the engine of the car and opened the door, practically jumping at me. Michael pulled me close to him, our wet bodies pressing against heavy cloth. With his hand at the very small of my back he pushed my hips closer into him.

I couldn't move, I just let him.

Staring down at me, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Sweet as can be, this kiss wasn't out of an apology, it was out of love and pain. He didn't want to say what he did back there, so why did he? Why couldn't we just simply discuss the matter like civilized adults? He went all drama-king on me, breaking my heart in a matter of seconds, something I never thought possible.

I pushed him away from me, hard.

Mr.Allon grabbed both of my wrists before I could bring my hands down, he yanked me to him and our lips meet instantly, not needing any assistance toward finding their destination.

With his lips still on mine he spoke,

"I need you Natasha Lozano"

Was this just sexual? Immediately I became confused. Is this his attempt at an apology? Out here, we look like one of those scenes from the movie where the couple kisses in the rain, oh how I've always wished for that, but not if it isn't sincere.

"What is this Michael?" I spoke into his lips.

"I love you" He whispered, inhaling my very exhaled breath. We were so close that we were sharing breaths, and I wasn't complaining.

"Then what was that back there? You turned into a totally different person, and I didn't like the man I saw back there"

"I'm sorry, jealousy became of me." He sighed, closing him eyes, embarrassed.

"Jealousy?" I raised my right hand to his cheek, rubbing my smooth thumb against his rough stubble.

"Yes, just knowing that someone else had there lips on yours, made me envy them."

"These lips right here" He paused, sliding his thumb against my lower lip.
"These are my lips."

I was slightly aroused by his envy, he was just being the jealous boyfriend, but that doesn't explain as to why he would call this off so quickly!

"Why were you so quick to end things?" I questioned.

"Well you made it seem like I was holding you back from your happiness, your normal teenage experiences, your normal high school life."

"Well here's the thing Michael" I bit my bottom lip as he stared into my eyes, his dark brown eyes were swallowing me whole. "As nice as all of that seems, it's not me." I paused again.

"I am not normal."

Our noses were touching now, I closed my eyes embracing him.

"But Michael" I sighed, stepping back. "Mr.Allon" I continued, "I agree that we should wait until I graduate for things to go any further. Perhaps a few days away from each other would give us the right mindset as to what we really want. I love you so much, and that'll never change, but we can't let other parts of our anatomy cloud our judgement."

"Other parts of our anatomy?" He raises an eyebrow, puzzled.

I look down and can't help but blush a little bit.

"Mr.Allon, I can feel you're boner pressed against my thigh."

He flushes with Crimson and plays off his embarrassment by winking at me.

"In all seriousness, we both need time to process. Michael, after I graduate things will be different, my life will actually be starting and I've got things to sort out"

He relinquishes the space that's separating us and places those lovely lips onto mine. Mr.Allon continues to kiss me, and I let him. This might be our last kiss for a while.

The thought pains me, so I disregard it and decide to just be here, in the moment, no thoughts, just him and I.

Oh and Mother Natures tears.

He reluctantly pulls away and takes my wet hand into his, squeezing it, he leads me to the passenger side and opens the door,

"At least let me drive you home." He smiles. I take a seat in his car, breathing in the manly, musky scent that is overwhelmingly warming to my senses.

Michael enters the car and sits for a moment.

"Take your clothes off" He softy speaks.

My eyes widen.

"Excuse me?"

"Just take them off, you're all wet" he stops. " and I don't want you getting sick right before graduation."

"But-"

"I brought clothes with me when I came."

That's one thing I've adored about Michael, he thinks ahead.

I start my sliding my soaking wet tank top over my head, my bra clings to my breasts, wet and heavy. I slid my wet shorts down to my ankles, the wet denim has left red marks between my thighs.

I instantly regret wearing white underwear, it's completely soaked, and to his benefit transparent.

"The clothes are in the back seat, just some of my sweats and a t-shirt." He smirks at me, he wants me to reach over and get it.

"Wow Natasha" He gasps. "Show some manners and cover up, you can't tease me like this, it's evil"

I quickly grab the clothes and put them on.

We drove in silence on the way to my house. Somewhere along the way, Michael managed to put his hand on my thigh, I noticed as he rubbed his thumb up and down. Its just what guys do, the thumb thing.

"Here you are" He sighs.

I feel that sharp pain in my chest again.

I cock my head over to the side and watch as Michael shuts the engine off.

"Thanks for driving me, sorry about wetting your car"

"Please don't be sorry for anything you do to me"

"Okay sorry" I whisper.

"There it is again" he chuckles.

"You know I can't help it, my apologies."

"Still apologizing, when will you learn that you're not always to blame." He smiles.

It's good, to pause things on a good note.

I lean over and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you Michael Allon"

"I love you, and only you...Ms.Lozano" He glances up at me. His words tug at my heart.

"See you soon, Mr.Allon sir."

And away I went, straight to my bed.
'One ticket to dreamland please' my mind spoke hazily.

And all was a sweet, painful blur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knocking at the door*

"Natasha, honey wake up."

"Hey sis, it's the big day!!"

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!"

Today is the big day.

I opened my eyes to my family standing at my bedroom door, all very cheery and enthusiastic. Once I sat up I was blinded by a flash, of course my father was snapping a photo. Mom, Dad, and Ashton rushed over to my bed and pulled the sheets off.

"Good Morning you guys" I smiled.

"Alright up and out!" Ashton said yanking my pillows. "There is a delicious breakfast awaiting your arrival at the dining table." Father spoke.

"I'm up!" I yelled as I stood up and stretched my arms as far out as I could.
Today is graduation day. Today I finally graduate from high school. I have so many emotions going on right now, I'm excited, and anxious.

I glance over to my nightstand and grab my phone,

Two missed calls from Beatrice
One missed call from Rachel
Two texts from Oliver
One missed call from Chad,

And one missed call, from him.

I immediately begin to return phone calls, and answer missed texts. Mostly, my friends were congratulating me and discussing an after graduation celebration. Then I decided to give Michael a ring.

"Good Morning" He spoke softly.

"Hello"

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, I did Mr.Allon. Did you?" I replied.

"No, I was preoccupied by my mind."

"Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you won't snooze during graduation" I smile into the phone. I can feel the mood getting brighter.

"I just called so that I could congratulate you on making it this far, and don't be nervous for today."

"Thank you" I blush.

Natasha! Keep it together. The butterflies that were forming in my stomach quickly dissolve.

"Is that all?" I add.

"My Natasha, always so blunt." He teased.

"Thank you for calling Michael, but I should go." And I hung up. I felt brave, and in control at the moment. I arose from my comfortable bed, and started my day, the day.

Like always I plugged in the music and showered. I danced around my room, in my robe with my hair wrapped up in a towel as I scavenged through my closet to find the perfect dress for graduation.

"Hey Nat" I hear Ashton call.

"Yeah come in!" I yelled.

Ashton sat at the edge of my bed, with his arms crossed.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" I asked, sincerely interested.

"Will you be moving out after you graduate?" He frowned.

"Oh Ash" I sigh, placing my hand on his left shoulder and squeezing. "Eventually I will, but so will you." I start, "But remember, no matter how far away, I'll always be here for you when you need me. You can come to me for anything. I love you kiddo." I smile.

"Thanks, love you too sis." He hugs me and then jumps back when he realizes I'm in my towel.

"Sis, put some clothes on! Ewww!" He laughs. "oh hush you!".

I return back to my scavenger hunt and finally find the perfect dress, my plum dress, oh plum. I find the color plum both sexy and mysterious, but also simple and complimenting to my slightly tan skin. This plum dress just belongs on my body, it ends right above my knees, with an open back and it is tight around my bum, it has intricate, tiny detailing of an unknown plum colored pattern throughout the dress. I pair this lovely dress with my plum colored pumps and decided to go with a winged eyeliner and matching plum lips.

Perfecto.

I am all dressed and ready to go downstairs and face the paparazzi that is my father. I make a quick stop to Rachel's room down the hall.

"Hey Rach?" I say at the door knocking.

"Come, open."

She smiles at me immediately.

"Damn you look good Nat, but not as good as me" She stands twirling in her black and red mid length flowy dress, it's tight up top though, really complimenting her chest.

Oh Rachel and her charming self confidence, I will miss it dearly once our paths separate and we find our own places in this life. Rachel has been a very good friend since day one, we meet back in Elementary school and I'm glad we did, this girl taught me many things I never knew, and she really did know how to cheer people up with her craziness.

I'm getting all caught in my thoughts.

"You are right, mamacita you look smoking hot!" I smile at her. I extend my arm out for her to join me as we walk down the stairs together, our last time as high school students.

"Look at my girls!" Mom squeals.

"My oh my, how they grow up so fast. Where's the time machine I ordered dear?" Dad joked.

I couldn't help but give them my sincere big cheesy smile that I have been complimented about my whole life.

"That's my girl, with her signature smile" Dad said as he took out his camera and began wiping the lens with a special camera cloth.

Both Rachel and I smiled at each other and began posing for my father to capture. I swear this man took about fifty pictures already and my feet are starting to ache from the lack of blood circulation.

"Alright dad, save some memory for the actual graduation." I sighed walking down the rest of the steps. Ashton takes my hand and helps me down the last few.

"Why thank you sir" I smiled.

"My pleasure ma'am"

"I've got a whole 'nother SD card for your ceremony baby girl, I'm prepared" He smiles hugging me tightly, suffocating me with his chest. But I don't mind it.

"Alright let us go graduate!" Rachel cheers.

"I wish Beatrice was here, and the boys." Rach whispered to me.

"Yeah me too, but you know Beatrice is living with her mom and can't make it, plus the boys already left for their celebrations, they got diplomas early those bastards." I laugh.

The whole car ride there my anxiety builds up, I'm about to graduate high school! I'm nervous about it all being over, I know I'll miss it and the people very much. But better things are yet to come, right? I question myself. Damn, I should've accepted the Valedictorian position but I am too fearful of public speaking. Literally, it pains me to speak publicly. I also am nervous because I am going to have to face Mr.Allon in person. How much more awkward can I make things? I myself am already awkward enough. We will just have to wait and see.

We finally arrive and both Rachel and I put on our black/silver cap and gown for the ceremony. Dad continued to snap pictures, like always. He tried to catch those candid moments on camera, those are the best.

There's a swarm of black and silver moving towards the auditorium where the graduation ceremony will be held.

Oh shit.

Oh shit, oh shit.

My parents don't know that Michael is my teacher! Was my teacher! And he's here! My parents are here! Oh I totally didn't think about this! Will they cross paths themselves? I pray that they don't, I mean cmon there are a few hundred seniors and a few hundred guests.

We all sit in our assigned alphabetical rows and wait, a long dreaded wait.
Finally the runner up for Valedictorian, Marcus...oh Marcus Butler gets up behind the podium and shines his pearly white teeth at the audience.

That's how he knew, he was runner up.

He knew before I even did.

I listen to his speech and it is exquisitely spoken, prepared, it's delightful to the ears and relatable, inspiring. His speech brings me hope for my future and what's to come.
Once Marcus was done charming the audience, our principle starts calling out names.

(About an hour and a half later)

Natalie Logan....

Only two more til me.....

Nathan Longville

I'm next....

Natasha Lozano.

The crowd roars with an applause, wow I didn't think this many people would ever applaud for me. I look out into the crowd as I walk up the stage and directly my eyes meet with Michael's, causing my heartbeat to rapidly increase. I made it to my principle, shook his hand, shook some board members hand and he handed me my diploma.

Phew. That was nerve wrecking.

Everyone has graduated, received their certificate of completion, their diplomas.

"Everyone!" I yell.

Since I was nominated for Valedictorian, I get to do the count down to throwing our caps.

"Here's to being high school graduates, 3-2-1" I yell and everyone throws their caps up. Its a storm of shiny silvers and dark black, those are no longer the tears of Mother Nature, those are the tears of freedom!

Everyone emptied out of the auditorium and as I was walking towards the courtyard to meet up with my friends and see what's the plan for celebrating, my wrist was yanked and next thing I know, I'm walking with Michael Allon toward the hallways.

We quickly reach a hallway and he slams me against a locker. I'm shocked right now. He pins me back, hands over my head against the locker and kisses my neck, right in my sweet spot causing me to let out a small moan between my lips.

"Michael" I exhale a little to moan-like.

He presses his body against mine, breathing me in. He runs his hand down my back, touching my skin so softly. Goosebumps form. His hands trails lower and lower until he reaches my bum, and gives it a squeeze. I gasped surprised. Smiling with satisfaction he kisses my lips.

He drops my arms and simply walks away.

I am left with my mouth dropped open, catching my breath I swallow hard and fan my face, that was hot.

Is he being a tease? He knows what I said the other day about time apart, maybe he can't handle being away from me, and I'm beyond flattered. Maybe this separation is leaving him a bit frustrating... and his hand isn't doing him justice.

I fix my dress pulling it down and walk out of the hallway, composed but distracted by the affect he left on my body. I've never felt this way, so needy. I want him, even though I've never had him, nor anyone in that case.

I meet up with my folks at the car and they drive home, but I stay with my friends.

Oh Michael Allon, what are you doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 9.9K 29
"Sorry to break it to you, babe," he started as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, placing his lips by my ear, "But you were mine from...
615 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
1.5K 159 27
My hand slaps against my mouth as I try to shut myself up. Don't make too much noise...or he'll hear you. A vehicle's door opens then slams shut...
18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...