kpop oneshots.

By chogiwawchanyeol

to get you in the feels. feel free to request; fluff, angst, etc. not doing smut though. tw // sensitive topi... More

spring day | park jimin
Alzheimer's Disease | jeon jeongguk
hug silently | bang chan
oh, sunshine | lee felix
silent dance | lee minho

i love you | bang chan

72 3 1
By chogiwawchanyeol

a short fluff ☁️
yandere simulator setting, except there are no yanderes.

July 15, 2020 (Friday) | 5:38p.m.
Chan's POV

Today is the day! Today is the day I'll confess to my crush of 3 years, Park Y/N.

My hands shakily hold a letter, as I walk towards Y/N's locker.

When I arrive there, I double-check the note again,

Meet me under the cherry blossom tree at 6:00p.m.

~ BC

I seep the plain note through the thin holes of her locker.

And made my way to the tree.

if you're wondering why i asked to meet her under the school's infamous cherry blossom tree, there was a myth about this tree. It talks about how if you confess your love to someone on a Friday under this tree, it would be guaranteed that they will accept your confession.

Timeskip to 6:01p.m.

As I memorized the speech again in my head, I hear some footsteps approaching the tree.

"Channie? Is that you?", Y/N questioned, walking up the gentle slope.

I look at her direction, and I see her with a familiar note in her hands.

"Y-yeah, it's me.", I mumbled sheepishly.

She stands in front of me and asks, "So what did you wanna say?"

I exhale, too shy to make eye contact, observing the scenery, the gorgeous sunset, the petals around us, the view of the school.

I think, "well, here goes nothing."

"Y/N.. I love how talented you are. I love how genuinely kind you are to others. I love how beautiful you are. I just.... love you, and your everything. I've had a crush on you for a while, but the time I really realised I loved you was a year ago, on this day. I was walking around when I saw you feeding stray animals. You were so careful and gentle with them, i felt butterflies in my stomach."

I continued, "Since that was the usual path I take to go home from school, I saw you there, every single day. And your kindness just melted my heart. What I'm trying to say is that I Love You, Park Y/N. I love you with all my heart.", I finished my speech, finally making eye contact with her, love filling my eyes.

Her face softens, tears glistening in her eyes, her hands now shaking.

"Channie......

I love you too.", she finally spoke out.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...